Niece Rindi Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one o'clock Molly joined us and all eleven of us had pizza, salads and dessert.

It was a long afternoon for us adults but the kids seemed to think it was a very short time before we called their cell phones and we loaded up the cars and headed back home.

"Roy, this is copilot number two in Atlas, Rindi says the itch is back and wants to know if you will scratch it some more when we get back home."

Jessie was in the front seat with me and Megan was in back with the other two, sitting between them.

"This is the copilot number two in gray, Roy says he is only willing to scratch the itch if Rindi sings a few songs first. He especially wants one called, Do You Love Me?" Jessie giggled.

"This is the copilot, "Rindi says only if Roy sings, Teddy Bear."

The trip home, even though it took the same amount of time always seems shorter for some reason. It was dinner time and the girls all wanted me to do the cooking. Rindi and I went into our bedroom to change from pirates to jeans and t-shirts wearing young adults.

"What would you like for dinner?" I asked. Oh shit, I thought to myself as all eight girls immediately asked what the choices are.

I think I scared a couple of them when I growled.

"How about tuna sandwiches and potato salad?" There was still plenty of it from the party. Since I had planned on sandwiches, I had made two loaves of dill rye bread and had a third finished cooking when we returned home.

In a bit over twenty minutes we were all upstairs eating sandwiches and potato salad, I had also made potato chips from sweet potatoes in the air fryer. After we sang a bunch of songs on the karaoke machine, the girls wanted dessert. We still had nealy half the birthday cake and I mixed up a batch of special peach ice cream.

Candy and Su joined us for dessert and then I kissed Rindi goodnight while the girls all whooped and hollered seeing us french kiss while Rindi was in my arms.

-----------Monday September 12

Another morning without Rindi, I woke up with an erection and as usual, both Candy and Su are naked one on each side of me and I can't resist massaging and caressing the four breasts of the sleeping girls, paying extra attention to all four nipples.

Is oral sex cheating, I ask myself. Just because we have decided intercourse without Rindi would be cheating doesn't mean we can't have nice orgasms with oral stimulation.

I lick Su's little seashell first, she is panting and making sweet little cooing sounds in between the pants. I lick and suck her sweet lower lips, jabbing my tongue in and out of her cute little clit until she climaxes. I repeated the same procedure on Candy with similar results, Candy does't coo though, she purrs in between the pantings.

After she has her orgasm the two take turns licking and sucking me until I achieve a very nice release of my own into the two willing mouths.

After showers and a bit of mouthwash, we head to the kitchen. I baked a big pile of tortilla shells, figure three a piece for each girl, it's amazing how much food teenage girls can eat without gaining weight. I make up forty tortilla shells. Scramble three dozen eggs, add a bunch of broccoli, and some sausage, swiss cheese and asparagus. Candy and Su again bring up cranapple juice for all.

Megan was again in between Molly and Rindi, and woke up as I set the food on the table. "Want to wake everyone up? I asked her.

Megan then went around waking everyone up. The girls yawned and stretched as they crawled out of their sleeping bags. They took turns using the single bathroom in the ballroom. Megan and Jessie went downstairs to use the one in Megan's room and Rachel and Becky used the one in the hallway.

"You know Uncle Roy, these mats aren't half bad as mattresses," Rindi told me. "Not as soft as your bed but better than the one I had growing up."

Megan and some of the other girls giggled realizing Rindi just admitted sleeping in my bed.

"What is it like sleeping in bed with him?" One of the girls asked Rindi.

"I don't get much sleep," I answered, "she snores."

Rindi punched my arm and the girls giggled even louder.

"You do snore a little bit, Megan informed Rindi, "Kind of a soft snore, my mom used to snore like that and it helped me to fall asleep remembering her."

"Uncle Roy's nice and warm when it's cold outside and he's very comfortable to snuggle with," Rindi then informed the girls.

We showed the girls how to fold tortilla shells around the scrambled egg mixture and the sounds of chewing and contented sighing filled the room.

After the food was gone, eight little girls all wanted to sing more songs on the karaoke machine.

When they were tired of singing they wanted to go swimming, so I excused myself to go back downstairs, so the girls could change into swimsuits.

Rindi came with me and I decided that maybe I could swim awhile this time. I put on my black grandpa style swim trunks. Rindi wore a rainbow colored bikini, the top covered her nipples but not much more, the bottoms were a single peice of dental floss in back and a small triangle in front. Shit, if she ever tried wearing that on a public beach, she'd be arrested for indecent exposure. She looked good enough to eat with a spoon.

I asked Rindi then, "If that itch is still bothering you I am more than happy to scratch it for you."

"Not until all the girls leave you horny pervert," Rindi told me giggling.

Su and Candy came out wearing similar bikini's to Rindi's. They had bought them from V.S. at the mall. Su's was a lavendar color and you could see her silver dollar sized nipples through the fabric since they were so dark. Candy's was black and while not see through, only covered the tips of her nipples leaving the rest of her boobs exposed. The bottoms were the same design as Rindi's with almost all their butt cheeks exposed and just a thin strip of material to cover the ass crack itself.

"Shit, what kind of example are you three for eight impressionable twelve year olds?" I asked them.

"Some of us were topless yesterday and you didn't mind then," Rindi reminded me. "If the girls weren't here we would just go without suits, bare skinned.

"Okay, I'll just go and call all the mothers and say they need to pick up their daughters before my niece and her two friends corrupt them beyond saving," I said, trying hard not to laugh.

The three girls walked upstairs while I went down to the dock and got into the water, it was only about seventy-eight degrees and the water was seventy-four, a bit chilly but the body gets used to it fairly quickly. I made my way towards the swim platform, about half a mile from my dock. I swim slow so by the time I got there, all the girls had caught up to me.

The cold water had shrunk my manhood so much that it wouldn't even be a small bulge in my grandpa suit. By the time I reached the platform all the girls had already claimed spots and were letting the warm sun caress their bodies. I found the spot between Rindi and Megan that they had saved for me and laid down on my back in between them.

I fell asleep for a few minutes and woke up to find that most of the girls were also asleep. It wasn't surprising, slumber parties were usually a late night thing and we had gotten them all up fairly early.

I reached over and tweaked Rindi's nipples through her bikini top, pinching them lightly, just enough to feel them harden to my touch. She was so used to me caressing them while she slept she didn't wake up.

Megan was awake though and was watching me wide eyed. "Why are you pinching Rindi's boobs she asked me?"

"I was just seeing if she is still asleep and I like teasing her by playing with her nipples," I answered truthfully.

"Rindi has small boobs, doesn't she?" Megan asked. "There are three girls in my class who have bigger ones than she does. Jessie, Becky and Rachel have bigger boobs than Rindi but smaller nipples.

"Umm, yeah, Rindi's are a bit smaller than the average, but I think they are the perfect size for her, they match her body type perfectly." I replied. "As for you and your friends, yours are all still growing and will get bigger for at least a few more years."

I had quit pinching Rindi's nipples and realized my erection had been paying attention and was tenting out my suit enough to be noticeable. I quickly jumped into the water before Megan could see it.

Give me about a five minute head start then wake everyone and tell them the last one to the dock has to fix lunch, I told Megan.

She giggled, knowing how slow I swim.

It was only two minutes later when I heard all the splashes behind me and sped up as much as I could. Three minutes later and Rindi was swimming circles around me. I grabbed her nipples and gave them a light pinch. Megan had swam back to offer me encouragement and saw me again pinching Rindi's nipples.

"She isn't asleep anymore so why are you pinching her nipples now?" Megan asked.

"I thought I saw a bit of wood from the swim platform and didn't want her to get a sliver in her boob, that would probably really hurt a girl." I said thinking fast.

"Oh right Uncle Roy, I'm twelve not a little kid, we have cable tv and I know what guys and girls like to do when they are together." Megan said.

Rindi decided to help me out and showed Megan the splinter of wood I had slipped into her hand that had magically been in my swim trunks just in case I needed an alibi I was prepared.

"I really did have a sliver in my bikini," Rindi showed the wood to Megan. "It wouldn't have been pleasant if this had stabbed me in my nipple."

Megan seemed satisfied then and the three of us together swam to the dock and were the last to arrive there, of course. The other girls were there to tease us and demand we fix lunch.

I grilled hamburgers again and we had watermelon and cantelope to add to our plates, more sweet potato fries too. We decided to eat outside, I have three picnic tables and we all sat down to eat.

Heather arrived just before the burgers were done to pick up her daughter Jessie and naturally I asked her to join us for lunch.

"Tell me what you do to make these burgers taste so good," she asked me.

"I marinate the meat in worsteshire sauce, ketchup and pineapple juice overnight, it gives a nice flavor." I answered the thirty year old blond mother who doesn't look that old at all. Her daughter looks older than her own mother.

"Mom why are you here so early, it's only one o'clock, I wanted to stay until six." Jessie complained.

"Well, your father had the day off, he and some other guys, a few are fathers of a couple girls here, went golfing and I was home alone. I got bored, since yesterday was so much fun, I wanted to come over here and hang out and maybe go swimming again?" Heather said to her daughter.

"We just got done swimming, so I don't think the girls will want to go in again," Jessie told her mother.

Rachel's mother Andrea walked up then and heard the last part of Jessie's speech.

"My husband went golfing today with your husband," She said to Heather, "Sometimes I just wish he would stay home with me, we don't get much chance to be alone, my son spent the night with a friend so I was all alone and decided to come over here to swim so I'll go in the water with you after I steal a burger and some fries."

"Help yourself," I tell Andrea. "Should I expect one more mom since three of the girls dads went golfing today."

"That would be me, I'm Nancy's mom Naomi," said the lady walking up to us then. "My husband and three guys went golfing the fourth is a single guy they usually take with them. It's too hot out today to golf, swimming sounds like more fun and since the girls are done with swimming we won't need our bikinis, maybe Roy would like to join us?"

"If he does, I'll break both his legs and put exlax in his wine," Rindi giggled at the ladies and warned me.

"Just for that maybe I should join these three," I told Rindi.

"That ring looks terrific," Andrea told Rindi, "May I get a closer look?"

Rindi showed her ring to the three ladies, who made proper sounds of appreciation.

The three ladies went down on the dock to swim after they had eaten and no one got cramps from not waiting after eating.

I set up a volleyball net and we had two teams of five. My side was the four who had rode with me the day before and Candy. Rindy had her four girls and Su on her side. We played three games switching sides after each one. Each team had won one game and the last game we declared a tie as it was back and forth for about ten minutes still tied so no team lost and all had fun.

I went into my bedroom and looked through my telescope at the lake, there were three bikinis on my boat on the dock. I focused on the swim platform and sure enough there were three nude women sunning themselves on the warm surface of the wooden boards. I decided I didn't want any pictures since Rindi, Su and Candy are each far better looking, none of the three mothers are bad looking just not as good as my three bedmates.

I walked back out to the living room and reclined in my favorite chair with a glass of wine. Rindi came in from outside and went to our bedroom to change out of her bikini then went upstairs with the eight girls, Su and Candy changed also and came back out to sit with me.

"You know that between you and Rindi, Megan is getting spoiled," Candy told me. "I'm almost jealous of her as well as being jealous of Rindi."

"Well the poor girl lost her mother a year ago and while her aunt tries hard to give her a happy life. It isn't the same thing, since Molly needs to work in the evenings. Megan hates being alone and her grandparents are really too old to know how to keep her from being bored. I really understand how hard it is being alone, since I did it for three years." I explained.

"I spoil you and Su too, how many of your high school friends make nearly as much money as you do and share space in a house like ours?"

Su jumped lightly into my lap and began kissing me, so I naturally grabbed her butt cheeks and gently pinched and caressed the twin globes. She has always been a bit reserved with me but is becoming a bit more relaxed showing her emotions. Candy came over then and we shared a few kisses and hugs.

The three moms came into the room and saw me hugging and kissing with Candy and Su.

"Does Rindi know that you kiss with these two," Heather asked me.

"Well, she is upstairs with the kids right now, why don't you ask her what she thinks of my kissing our friends." I told Heather and the other two mothers.

We all went upstairs, and I waited outside the ballroom and told Candy to check and make sure all the girls were dressed. When she came back out she said it was fine that the girls all had changed into jeans and shirts.

Heather and the two ladies were sitting with Rindi and had asked her about my making out downstairs with our roommates.

"It's fine, they both know Roy belongs to me and we all enjoy a bit of hugging and kissing now and then." Rindi told them.

"What if any of the little girls had seen them, they might ask questions, what would I tell my daughter?" Heather asked.

Just say that I care enough about our friendships to trust them anytime with my fiancee, I know neither of them would ever hurt me and we all love each other very much," Rindi answered.

"I wish I had friends like you when I was your age, it would have been so much easier," Heather said. "Instead I was pregnant at fourteen, I am twenty six now. My friendships from high school didn't last, these two she pointed at Naomi and Andrea are the only real friends I have, they are busy with their own lives, probably why my daughter Jessie and I are such good friends, although lately she is wanting to do more things without me, like coming to this party."

"Megan was close like that with her mom too," I told the ladies, "She was very depressed, reserved and moody when we first met her. She has opened up a lot with Rindi and myself but still has moments when she remembers little things. Like being embarassed because her mother hugged her before letting her go to class, now she cries because she misses it so much. I can relate, as five years ago, my freshman year of college both my parents died. I was very depressed, lived with a total bitch of a girlfriend for a year, then was alone and borderline suicidal for three more years of college. I don't have a degree and really don't need one. Rindi came to live with me and then we invited Su and Candy to live with us and we are like family."

"I didn't know about Megan losing her mom, I thought Molly was her mother, what about the father?" Heather asked.

"Molly is her aunt and adopted Megan, she asked Rindi and I to be her godparents and we might spoil her a bit, like this party but we feel she deserves whatever happiness we can give her," I said.

"Jessie called me last night to talk and she said how much fun all the girls were having with the singing and swimming. Then at pirates cove where you rode the scrambler with her, she said it was her first time being alone with a guy and you were so much fun." Heather said, "It made me jealous of my own daughter, I would have enjoyed riding the scrambler with you myself. My husband is an attorney but is older than I am and loves us both but he's a stick in the mud when it comes to fun."

Naomi and Andrea also had similar phone calls from their daughters and echoed the idea of riding the scrambler with me as their husbands all worked for the same law firm and were also kind of stick in the mud types.

"Even here right now," Naomi said, "You are wearing jeans and a t-shirt, my husband never wears jeans or t-shirts, he takes off his tie at home but otherwise he never relaxes much."

Megan had spotted me as soon I walked into the room, she came over now and climbed into my lap, put her arms around my neck and her head on my shoulder. Uh oh, she had watched Rindi enough to know whatever she asked me to do from this position I would try to do it.

"Uncle Roy, all my friends want to come spend time here with me, just on weekends and only one at a time, would it be okay for me to invite Jessie this coming weekend, Friday after school and stay until Sunday?" Megan asked me.

"Saturday we work at Pirates Cove, so you would have to come with us," I reminded her. "She would also have to get permission from her mother."

Heather smiled and asked if she could come with us on Saturday to the park. The two other moms decided they wanted in on Saturday too.

I looked at Rindi who nodded her approval at me.

"Megan, what are you willing to do for me in exchange for letting you invite your friends to my house?" I asked her.

"What do you want?" She asked me.

"You will have to dance at least a half hour with me every day after you finish your homework, is that okay with you?" I asked.

She hugged me even harder and kissed my cheek. "That sounds like something I can agree to do." Megan told me.

"Shall we find a song we can dance to on the karaoke machine and maybe have Rindi, Su and Candy sing it for us." Take My Breath Away, is a nice easy Rumba and Megan flowed easily in time with the music and my leading her through the steps.

We finished the dance and while Su and Candy sang Calendar girl, Rindi and I did a fancy Jive.

Sitting back down, Heather now said. "You dance too, is there anything you don't do well?"

I think to myself, there are a lot of things I won't do but I better just say thanks.

Other mothers were now arriving to take the girls home, before each girl left they came over and hugged both Rindi and I, thanking us for all the fun and food. Finally the only ones left were Megan, Heather and Jessie.

Jessie hugged me, told her mom I was her new boyfriend, giggled and kissed my cheek. They left then and we went downstairs after making sure the microphones were all turned off and put away.