Niece Rindi Ch. 24

Story Info
Pubic designs.
5k words
4.78
3.7k
4
0

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------Sunday September 13

After waking up before either of the naked ladies in bed with me. Rindi had been up twice during the night to feed Sierra, she was slightly underweight for six months and didn't nurse a lot each time, so the doctor suggested extra feedings as she wants them. We had named her after our friend the dance instructor who had died three years ago from multiple cancers. Her aunt Marie had inherited the lake house and the ballroom duties.

Su was awake and she climbed onto my erection and we had a nice slow coupling with her on top, softly saying "Litom Kauboi," then when she orgasmed slightly louder she said, Ileon jenjang!

I add my own, "Holy shit!" When my dick spewed it's essence into the warm moist female cave of my Niece Rindi's wife.

Su and I go into the bathroom and we take a nice soapy shower together. I spend time playing with her silver dollar sized nipples, sucking just a bit of sweet tasting milk from each one. Then I cleaned her pussy with the dark angel hair, pubic design, I also soap and rinse her nice tight rear cheeks and after she makes sure I am clean from head to toe, front and back we dry each other off. She puts on a see through yellow gown and goes into the nursery to check on the babies. We are quiet so Rindi won't wake up. I put on my black silk robe.

I follow Su into the nursery and look at Troy who is still asleep, He does a lot of crawling when he's awake and is able to stand on his own but has yet to take his first steps. He weighs right around twenty-two pounds. A healthy happy tyke who looks a lot like me, everyone says. He has dark thick black hair and hazel eyes with olive colored skin.

I check Sierra and she is sound asleep, she was a small baby at just over five pounds and now at six months is a bit over twelve pounds, average for her age should be about sixteen pounds. She is smiling in her sleep and I resist the urge to pick her up and hold her.

Troy wakes up promptly at seven and Su changes his dirty diaper and then puts on the funnel device to feed him. After he has eaten, she gives him to me and has me give him his morning bath, after I dry him off, I give him a baby massage that has him laughing and cooing. Su gives me a happy smile, knowing that I love my son and my daughter equally and will always treat them the way I should.

I hand him back to Su and she puts him into the playpen with a few of his favorite toys, he has four teeth and is cutting two more in. He grabs one of the rubber teething rings and happily bites it.

After I watch him a few more minutes, I leave the nursery and go to the kitchen to start breakfast. Remembering how much Megan and her friends like biscuits and gravy, I start cooking. I'm singing as I cook, without thinking that I might have an audience. After the biscuits are in the oven, I start cooking sausage.

"What's the name of that song you are singing Uncle Roy?" giggles Megan, who is watching me. She is wearing the emerald green baby doll without the bra or panties and looks devine.

"I'm not sure," It's one my mom used to sing. "My baby likes bread and butter, my baby likes toast and jam. I got home early and she was eating biscuits and gravy with some other man. Now no more bread and butter and no more toast and jam."

Megan and her friends all giggle at the thought of some guy fixing food for his wife while she was fixing something else for a different guy.

"After we eat, will you shave my pubic hair?" Megan asks me.

"Me too," said five echoing voices.

"Jinx, you each owe me a kiss, I tell them.

I kissed each girl briefly just lightly on the lips except for Megan who I picked up and she put her arms and legs around me while I massaged her rear cheeks and kissed her deeply using my tongue as much as possible while she teased me with her own tongue.

Setting her back down, I checked the biscuits and they were done perfectly. I put two on each plate after separating each one in half, with a twist of my fingers. Never use a knife to open biscuits, I tell the girls, it causes all the flavor to run out of them. I ladled sausage gravy over the biscuits and hand out the plates. I asked Megan to take one plate to Su and one to Rindi, along with two glasses of cranberry juice, Jessie carried one tray and Megan the other. They came back into the dining room and got their own plates and glasses.

"These are really good, Uncle Roy, so moist and they just melt in my mouth," Megan compliments me. The other girls nod in agreement. They are all wearing the baby doll outfits they had modeled the previous evening so I am treated to the sight of twelve lovely boobs visual through the sheer nightwear.

"Was Rindi awake?" I asked Megan.

"Yes, she thanked us for bringing her breakfast in bed and to tell you she appreciates how much you take care of her but missed out on whatever you and Su did this morning and that the itch she had six years ago in the car is back and needs attention soon. We are all adults now, what itch does she have?" Megan asked.

I nearly choked on my mouthful of food remembering that itch and how Rindi and I remedied it later after we were in bed.

"It just means she is horny and wants sex," I replied honestly. While the six girls howled with laughter.

"Megan, you will be first to have me shave your pussy, there is enough room in the jacuzzi for eight people, so before and after each one is shaved they can soak some more." I tell the girls.

We parade into the bathroom, stopping briefly in the large bedroom. The girls comment on the mirrors and the big bed.

Rindi sees us passing by the nursery and since she had already fed Sierra, follows us into the bathroom. She is topless and now slips out of her bottoms and gets into the jacuzzi. She sits in her favorite seat and one by one the girls all remove their gowns and get into the hot water.

"Megan I need to trim your pubic hair first, I have several cordless razers and a few tools to aid in trimming fine areas," I tell her. Using one of the plastic guides I trim her hairy brown bush to about half an inch. Then we get into the bathtub and I have her sit down with her legs spread and her delightful pussy resting on my limp penis. It immediately comes to life. Her legs straddling mine. I take my time and using the finest micro razer I shave a design I'm sure she will just love. I had to manipulate her labia several times and she was panting and gasping while I worked. When I am done with her, I tell her not to look yet, and I tell all the girls not to tell what the designs are they each get and they can look at them all at once when we are finished. I shaved each girl one at a time, each one was panting and gasping as my fingers manipulated the lips of their nether regions. When I finished the last one, Brandy, I joined them in the jacuzzi, sitting in between Rindi and Megan. There are lots of giggles when they see my stiff erection before I sit down.

Rindi straddled my legs and facing away from me, inserts my erection into her hot very wet pussy she then begins a slow gentle rocking motion. I play with her breasts carefully for they are very sensitive and tender. It isn't long before we are both gasping for breath and she climaxes just seconds before I do also.

"That looked just simply wonderful," six voices tell us, as the girls all witness how loving sex should be and not some porn show designed for guys or maybe even some girls to fantasize about.

We take cooling showers four at a time and the girls are anxiously waiting to see their pubic hair designs.

Megan has a mermaid top on her landing strip and a very small sirenomelia, mostly a tail fluke at the top of her labia.

The blonde Jessie has a tawny colored lynx. Rachel has a light brown teddy bear. Becky has a guitar with a few musical notes on her dark brown bush. Trudy has two koi fish on her jet black area. Brandy the red head got a wine glass full of red wine.

I lead the naked girls each one carrying their nightgown into the bedroom with the big mirrors.

"Holy shit, that's great, I love it," the comments were being said so fast I wasn't sure who said which ones. They were all giggling and of course they all wanted pictures of their unique pussy hair designs.

Rindi and I took quite a few pictures and then I had the girls stand side by side and focusing on their pussies got a group shot of them all.

The baby monitor let us know that Sierra wanted her mothers nipples to fill her hungry mouth so Rindi just went naked into the nursery next door to our room, leaving me with the six naked girls and two cameras. I had already had two orgasms that morning and my penis was behaving itself by remaining soft, seeing twelve naked boobs and six pussies and asses reflecting back and forth off three wall mirrors and one on the ceiling it was threatening to try and see if I was planning anything it might like. Behave yourself, I told my penis, these girls will need birth control before we can do what you want with them, so just relax and be patient.

The girls put their baby doll gowns back on, so I put on my silk robe. Those gowns actually excite me more with the way they tease by showing off the boobs and pussies covered by the sheerest material than complete nudity does.

"Uncle Roy, can we go in and use the rumpus room and maybe you can teach us a few things about sex without having actual intercourse?" Megan asked, "I have an itch I'd really enjoy having you scratch."

"Let me talk to Rindi," Was my immediate answer.

I went into the nursery next door where Rindi had just finished nursing Sierra and had lain her down in her crib. Troy was asleep too so both Su and Rindi decided to join us in the rumpus room.

"Where and what is a rumpus room? I've been here hundreds of times in the last six years and I don't remember you ever having another room, Brandy the red head said then.

"Just wait til you see it," said Jessie, "They have two sex swings and so many toys."

Going into the rec room I push the button next to the tv and the hidden door slides open. We have a baby monitor in here also just in case one of the babies decides it needs some attention.

The girls take turns sitting in one of the two swings. They are leather seats with several holes and bungy cord elastic ropes hanging from the ceiling.

"How shall we do this," I asked Rindi and Megan. "Shall we play cards, draw straws to see who is first, do we pair up or what?"

"I know," said Rindi, "Remember guess the body part, six years ago during spring break?"

"Yes, I even remember you cheating." I answer my wife.

"Well this time we won't guess, what we do is blindfold the girls one at a time and then we do whatever we please to her short of taking away their virginity." Rindi said.

"That sounds like fun," the girls all agree.

"Okay but how about whichever one is the victim or is it the lucky one has to be naked while we play with her." I add my own opinion.

"What about you, do you want to be a victim?" Rindi asks me.

"After all the girls and you and Su have each had your treatment, then I will," I answered.

"Why don't we go in the same order as the fashion show, Megan, Jessie, Rachel, Becky, Trudy, Brandy, Su, Rindi, and then I'm last." I suggested.

Rindi blindfolds Megan after she removes her gown, and lays her down on the rubber mat. "Okay girls now watch what we do you may want to play with each other if you like but whoever is blindfolded will be a toy for Su, Roy, and I to play with."

I move over to where Megan is laying on the mat and kiss her ears, then her lips and inserting my tongue as she opens her mouth I hungrily and greedily kiss her for several minutes and she kisses me back.

Meanwhile Su and Rindi have each claimed one of the 34C sized boobs and are massaging and licking them, while Megan is panting and moaning. I lick her armpits which have just a slight bit of stubble but are nice and clean from our recent shower. Her armpits have a slight tangy, salty taste and I love the taste, I lick each one. Megan giggles at the feeling of my tongue in an area she never expected it to be. Her once small nipples are now twin peaks of arousal, very stiff and turgid sticking up like the tips of a small ice cream cone, from the attention that Rindi and Su have been giving them with fingers and mouths. I take over from Rindi and begin my oral ministrations to the nipple with my mouth and tongue, Using both my hands to lightly pinch and massage the wonderfully sensitive boob flesh of our very willing victim. Megan makes a long drawn out moan in between panting for breath and has a very nice boobgasm. I look down and see her pussy opening and closing like a mouth trying to eat an especially savory treat, her clit is bobbing in and out. Her pussy is very wet and leaking out more juice. Rindi makes a V of her fingers sticks her tongue in and out and points at me then Megans virgin pussy. I stop at her belly button and motorboat it for a few seconds before moving down to her actual pussy. I lick around the lips in a kind of oval, kissing the boobs on her little mermaid design. Her taste is sweet and slightly tangy, like a raw egg white dipped in honey with a hint of sage. Megan is panting harder now and I realize she is very close to another orgasm. I point at Rindi and the neglected boob, since Rindi is watching me. She begins licking it again and now I attack the clit that is moving up and down rapidly, as soon as my tongue touches it, Megan cries out in orgasmic delight, I just use a bit of suction then as I realize how sensitive her clit is to direct stimulation. After Megans breathing returns to a more normal rythm I again start using my tongue to move it in and out back and forth on her sensitive clit and she orgasms again.

"No more! I can't take any more, please stop," Megan yells out, while pulling off the mask.

We let her relax then and Rindi asks Jessie if she is ready for her turn.

The five girls just stared in silence at what they had witnessed the three of us doing to their friend. Finally Jessie said, "Holy Shit, she had at least three orgasms and that last one, Uncle Roy sucked on her pussy, isn't that kind of gross though?"

"Taste for yourself, I told Jessie after moving my fingers in and out of Megans still dripping little pussy. I let Jessie smell my fingers and she put her tongue out and let the tip touch my fingertip, then she sucked in my fingers with her whole mouth.

"Shit, that tastes sweet and slightly tart but damn, it really does taste good too." Jessie told us all.

"Would you like to taste it from the source?" I asked, pointing at Megan's pussy. Megan jumped up and put her gown on.

"No way, I've had enough of that for now," Megan said, "Maybe in a while when I have calmed down you can kiss me there," she told her best friend. "Besides it's your turn and you'll just love it."

Rindi blindfolded the blonde girl and had her lay down after she removed the pink tinkerbell gown. Her 34B boobs looked wonderful to my eyes, with her smallish nipples about the size of dimes.

I again started at her ears and kissed them while she giggled, I pushed my tongue into her sweet tasting mouth and we kissed that way for several minutes. I asked her if she enjoyed the kissing.

"It's kind of weird, knowing who it is but not seeing you, it kind of makes me wonder if it really is you or not?" Jessie answered. Her breathing grew quicker and shallower as Su and Rindi began titillating the boobs and nipples. She had a small boobgasm and I moved down to her lynx designed pubic area and admired the large cat on the small area of her lower belly just above her pussy. Her pussy is slightly longer and narrower than Megans. Her breathing grew even harder when I licked all around her egg shaped vulva. Sucking out a small amount of pussy juice, I held it in my mouth and moved up to kiss her allowing the nectar to flow into her mouth.

"What was that?" The masked girl asked. "It tasted like raw egg white with just a hint of honey and a weird spice."

"That was just a bit of your twat sauce," I told Jessie, "Do you still think it's a gross thing to do or would you like me to lick you a while longer?"

"Please, let me know what it feels like to have an orgasm with your tongue in my pussy," Jessie pleaded.

Jessie had a nice plenfiful release of orgasmic fluids while I licked and sucked on her pussy for about fifteen minutes.

Rachel, Becky, Trudy, Brandy and Su, each had their own turn in order and after allowing each of them to have several orgasms I then turned to Rindi.

"Let's show them what sixty-nine really looks like," I tell my wife. We put on a show for the girls then. First Rindi was on top with her heart shaped pussy on my mouth, she had a nice long orgasm and we rolled over so I was on top of her, we coupled in the missionary position and we both had our release nearly at the same time.

Rindi, Su and I had sore jaw muscles and mouths when we finished the oral lessons we had given the girls and they were all anxious to do it again soon. We had been in the rumpus room for four hours and Sierra began to cry, so Rindi just walked naked out of the room, since she hadn't brought any clothes with her.

"I think it's time to start cooking dinner and then you girls will probably want to be getting home soon," I tell them, as I head out to the kitchen. They went upstairs to get dressed and I put on my black robe.

I started fixing taco salads by browning ground beef and refried beans, Megan shredded some cheese, Jessie sliced tomatoes, Becky chopped up lettuce, Brandy cut up black olives, Trudy and Rachel set the table and it was only about ten minutes later when we all sat down to eat. Rindi and Su came out to join us and after dinner, each of the girls thanked us for the blush vibes and for giving them a sexual education unlike any school had ever taught.

They all left shortly after eating except Jessie, who was wearing her pink tinkerbell nightgown, and Megan in her emerald gown.

"My classes don't start until Monday the twentieth so I can spend the whole week here if that's okay with everyone?" Jessie stated as a question. "Then I wonder if I could move in here permanently?"

"Of course you may stay as long as you like," I told Jessie. While I stared at her boobs through the thin sheer material. I also spent time looking at Megan's firm cute little boobs too.

Rindi poked me in the ribs and said, "Remember you can't have actual sex with either of these two lovely young ladies until the shot has time to work and they sign something saying they weren't forced into sex."

"Well shit!" I exclaim, "I was thinking about tying them down on the bed and simply ravishing them both while they were helpless and couldn't fight me off."

"Oh Uncle Roy! You are too funny, either of us will gladly let you do anything you want willingly and you won't need to fight us off either," Megan told me. While Jessie just giggled. "You might have to fight to get away from us though."

"Megan your pussy tastes so good, would you mind if I lick you right now and maybe Roy and Rindi can make sure I do it right?" Jessie asked.

Shit, I think to myself, these two remind me of Su and Candy when they moved in with us six years ago. History repeating itself here and now.

The four of us went back to the rumpus room where we had spent all afternoon.

"Here's what we do," I tell the girls, after we are naked once again. "Jessie you lay down on the mat here and I will lick you, whatever I do to you, repeat it on Megan, Megan you will then do the same to Rindi, and Rindi can either suck on my erection or anything else she might like to do?"

"What about me Uncle Roy?" Su giggled as she removed her yellow gown and tossed it on the pile with the others.

Rindi and Su played rock paper scissors and then blindfolded me so I wouldn't know which one had the right to service my swollen erection.

12