Niece Rindi Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started out slowly, fondling Jessies boobs when I finally found them, licking and caressing them, Jessie did the same to Megan. I felt small hands fondling my male boobs but wasn't sure which girl they belonged too. Then a mouth toyed first with one nipple, then the other as I switched from Jessies left nipple to her right. I motorboated her belly button and the mouth did it to me several seconds later as the motion communicated from Jessie to Megan then to one of my two partners before finishing with me. Next moving by touch and feel, I began running my hands up and down the outside of her thighs near her pussy but not yet inside of it. Then I used my whole right hand to make small circles around her pussy while my left softly squeezed and massaged her boobs and nipples. Jessie gasped when I inserted my first finger into her pussy lips, she groaned with the second finger and my hand was soaked with her liquid. Finally I began to lick her extremely hot and wet little hole.

"Holy Shit cumming!" Screamed Jessie, followed by Megan's scream two seconds later, Rindi tried disquising her own scream of ecstasy and then Su screamed "Ilion jenjang!" She took my rod into her mouth then and sucked my seed into her mouth and shared it with Rindi. "Wait don't swallow, I want a taste too" said both Megan and Jessie. Rindi kissed Megan and Su kissed Jessie while they shared my essence back and forth.

I removed the mask and saw the orgasmic afterglow on four happy ladies faces.

That was a lot of fun we all agreed and we definitely will be trying something like this again I'm sure.

We went off to bed after that, Rindi, Su and I fell asleep almost immediately. The crying of Sierra awakened Rindi and myself at two a.m. and we walked naked into the nursery, I quickly changed Sierra's diaper and Rindi took her from me and sat in one of the padded rocking chairs. I sat next to her to talk.

-----------Monday September 14

"What do you think about Megan and Jessie living here for however long they want?" I asked my wife.

"We know they love us, they can help with the chores, Megan is a great cook, we have plenty of room." Rindi listed a few positive things. "Jessie is a bit of an enigma though. She is smart one moment and then not so much at other times."

"Sounds a lot like you were at her age," I tell Rindi.

She looked at me and stuck out her tongue. "Screw you very much," she said.

"Seriously though," I say, "Where would you be right now if you hadn't moved in with me six years ago? If we had never met Candy, because we wouldn't have gone to the Pirate Cove restaurant since we were hungry after shopping for bedding? You would probably have gone to college, married and divorced some idiot who couldn't satisfy you sexually, my sister Sheila would have been very depressed. I would have committed suicide out of sheer loneliness."

"I married an idiot," Rindi teased me. "Everyone said you were a genius and at times you are but other times not so much."

"Didn't you just say the same thing about Jessie?" I asked while trying to choke down my laughter.

Rindi giggled then as her words had come back to bite her.

"Yes she did and yes you are," Megan said, coming into the nursery wearing the emerald gown. She sat down on my lap, put her arms around my neck, kissed me and laid her head on my shoulder.

Me being naked didn't bother Megan at all.

"What do you want Brat?" I asked her while winking at Rindi.

"I need a job and so does Jessie, college isn't the right idea for either of us. I took the courses last year like you suggested but I don't really want to waste three or four years of my life learning what I could while actually working a job." Megan said.

I had been expecting her to ask about a job long before now. I guess the few classes she had last year had given her an idea about how useless most college classes truly are.

"What kind of job do you want?" I ask Megan.

"I'm not sure," I've had media classes and a few business courses," Megan said.

"We have been waiting for this for a while now," I tell Megan. "Rindi has never felt right about getting a fifth of the profits from the pizza sales without ever having to do any of the work. I'll call Eddy and tell him you are my new personal assistant. You already know more about running the business than most ever will since you've been there nearly every Saturday the last six years. You will get half of Rindi's profits for your salary. Don't ever tell anyone how much you make, especially your aunt and Eddy, since you will make significantly more than they both make together." I tell Megan.

"How much are we talking about and what do I need to do as your personal assistant?" Megan asked.

"Since neither Rindi or Su go to Pirates Cove anymore, I will need you to dress as a female pirate and run the rides, the two hour shift on one of the three big ones and make a few pizza crusts in the kitchen. Think you can do that for me?" I asked. "You will get Mondays and Tuesdays off and anytime you need a personal day let me know."

"You still haven't told me an amount?" Megan questioned again.

"It varies a little each month, somewhere between 23,000 and 27,000 is Rindi's share so half of that and any month it's under 12,000 I will make up the difference. Does that sound good?" I asked Megan.

"That sounds more than good, it's wonderful." She said.

Megan kissed me then, long and hard while I kissed her back and massaged her twin butt cheeks under the thin gown. My erection popped up and she giggled feeling it poke into her.

"Will you still ride the scrambler with me and scratch my itchy places if I work for you?" Megan asked.

Rindi said, "Remember at least seven more days before actual sex but I think you should wait at least five more after that and we want to make it extra special for you."

Rindi put the now sleeping baby into her crib and went back to our bedroom, while I carried Megan into her room and set her down next to the bed where Jessie was sleeping soundly.

"Let's not risk waking her up," I said.

Megan took her nightgown off and hung it in her closet.

I picked Megan back up, kissed her again and carried her to our big bed and put her down so she was on the outside and I was in between her and Rindi, Su had gone to her own room so we wouldn't wake her during the early morning feedings. It felt right having two naked ladies in my bed to sleep against and I was asleep almost at once.

Life is good when people are good.

12