Nieces Explore Their Funckle

Story Info
Two 20s something nieces visit their fun uncle on vacation.
4.5k words
4.59
31.9k
41
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do most of my work from my humble home in Virginia but several times a year I plan little one or two week long getaways to network, find inspiration, and, when it works out, to visit with relatives. This was one such trip.

I booked a simple cottage up in the Adirondacks for two weeks last summer to focus on a new writing project. Upon hearing of my plans, I was pleasantly surprised to find that two of my step nieces wanted to join me while they were on summer break from college. Having not seen either of them since Christmas, I agreed to their request to hangout, swim, hike, and work on their tans.

Kay was my niece by marriage. Sammy was technically a close family friend of Kay but someone I affectionately dubbed my honorary niece since they were inseparable. Kay was 20, about 5' 2", with an athletic build, long brown hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and perky, handful-sized breasts. Sammy, was 24, with a similar build but with blond hair and perhaps an inch or two taller. They were kind, polite, delightful, and extremely adorable. Lucky for me, they were also always extremely affectionate.

It was around noon when they arrived at my cottage. We exchanged our standard pleasantries but this time with several extra big hugs and multiple kisses on my cheeks and neck as they cooed many thanks for allowing them to join me. I'm a hugger anyway, but between their exuberant greetings, coupled with their extremely short denim shorts, and loose fitting deep v-neck shirts, caused me to wuickly grow somewhat aroused.

The cottage was quaint and cozy but small with common living quarters downstairs and two queen size beds upstairs in an open loft that partially overlooked the first floor. I apologized for the arrangement (I had made my reservation months in advance believing I would be the only one there) and explained they could use the couch and an air mattress downstairs. They politely but emphatically declined and said they were used to sharing spaces from college and that they thought they'd enjoy the view better from upstairs. I smiled to myself as it occurred to me that I would most likely enjoy the view of having them sleep right next to me as well!

After lunch they begged for me to join them for a swim in the pristine lake out back. Aside from the bathroom, the downstairs was essentially an open floor plan. I explained that my swimsuit was already in the bathroom so they could change upstairs. I was already in shorts and a tee shirt so it only took me a few moments. After changing I yelled to ask if Kay and Sammy wanted me to grab us some drinks. They both asked for Cokes. The kitchen happened to be along the back wall and so I quickly realized that it afforded me a beautiful partial view of my nubile nieces as they stripped out of their clothes to don their swimsuits. My semi-hard cock sprang to full attention as I saw Kay's round, firm, young ass wiggling about to squeeze into a very tiny bikini bottom. I couldn't quite make out their conversation but it soon became apparent that they were discussing bathing suit options as I saw Sammy's beautiful breasts swing into view while presenting a colorful top up to Kay's equally beautiful breasts. They were not groping per se but there was definitely touching as they offered different top options to each other before making their final decisions.

Not wanting to get busted for ogling their sensuous young bodies, I yelled out that I had towels and drinks for all of us as I headed out toward the lake. It only took a few minutes more before the girls joined me.

The day was beautiful and so were my lovely young house guests. As we swam and splashed and played, I thoroughly enjoyed how their wet swimsuits clung to their shapely bodies. I've always found erect nipples to be a huge turn-on and so, I also enjoyed how the cool, fresh water had theirs protruding proudly. Sammy's nipples were small in diameter but very pronounced. Kay's were surprisingly larger - nearly a half inch long! My mouth was watering to see and suckle them!

After 45 minutes or so the girls decided they wanted to get out of the water to work on their tans. They also started sweet-talking me into having some adult beverages. A middle aged man with a dad bod, on a secluded lake, with two gorgeous young ladies wanting to drink with me - this was turning out to be a very interesting trip! At 24, Sammy was legal and at 20, Kay was close so I made them promise that as long as what happened here stayed our secret I would let them drink with me. They happily agreed. I wanted a rum and coke and they decided to have the same.

Upon serving their drinks I tried to once again be a good uncle (or "Funcle", as they affectionately called me) by pointing out they'd best put on more sunscreen to prevent burning. Half in jest I offered to help apply their lotion. To my pleasant surprise, they thought it was a great idea, explaining that between the gorgeous mountain scenery and drinks it would make them feel like they were at some luxurious spa. I joked that if they really wanted the spa treatment they should consider removing their tops to minimize tan lines which made them giggle hysterically. My nieces cheered enthusiastically as I assured them that it would be my pleasure to try to spoil them as much as possible. To my surprise again they agreed, turned their backs to me, and started untying their tops!

I directed both to place their lounge chairs side by side snd then lay face down on them. Playing a quick game of "rock, paper, scissors" they decided Sammy would go first. Kneeling in front of her I slowly but deliberately applied sunscreen to her neck, arms, and back. At only 5' 8", I soon had to crouch and bend over her to better reach her sides and lower back, effectively placing the raging hard-on tenting outward from my suit directly in front of her sweet face. She made barely audible moans as my deft hands caressed her silky skin. At one point I stretched a little too far causing my crotch to brush briefly against her face as my hands stretched reach to her sensuous side boobs. Did I just feel what I thought I felt? Did she just plant a quick, soft kiss on the fabric shielding my bulging cock? Unsure, I repeated my previous motion and received my happy confirmation as she most definitely planted another soft kiss against my crotch. I was unsure if Kay had noticed but I'm thinking by her wry smile that she msy have.

I then repositioned myself to the other end of Sammy's chair to began applying lotion to her feet and calves. I did one leg at a time, gradually inching my way up to her well-toned thigh. I painstakingly avoided her firm, round ass, instead making it a point to thoroughly massage her full thigh with both hands. By doing so I could pull and push her skin to indirectly massage her pussy without actually touching it. Her breathing deepened and her soft moans increased. Sensing that she might possibly have been nearing a small climax I stopped and switched to the other leg, repeating the process exactly as before. While doing so, I made a point to gently but firmly spread her legs wider open. By the time I reached the upper thigh of her second leg, it was readily apparent that I was indeed successful in bringing her to several small orgasms.

Next I moved up to straddle her sweet, round ass in order to massage her back and neck again. There was no hiding that my throbbing cock was grinding against her as I finished massaging her. I asked if I was being too hard on her (meaning the massage) but she purred in a low, throaty voice that it felt good and that she actually liked it hard (I'm guessing by now that meant both the massage and me). Emboldened now, as I massaged her back and sides I made it a deliberate point to subtly reach under to caress the full sides of her pouty breasts while carefully avoiding her nipples. I felt her body quiver beneath me. Bingo - another orgasm!

My cock was hard enough to cut diamonds but I knew my job was only half done so I kissed Sammy on the cheek as I told her that she could pull the towel over her, roll over, and relax while I worked on Kay's back. Her face was flushed and she was smiling from ear to ear.

I repeated my efforts on my niece Kay but spent even more time on her thighs. Unlike Sammy I do not think Kay actually kissed my crotch but she certainly rubbed her cheeks against my bulge in an affirming and affectionate way. At 20, I was uncertain if Kay was a virgin but I'm positive from the sweet smell of her wetness, ragged breathing, and trembling that I was quite successful in helping her achieve a few small orgasms. From the corner of my eye I caught glimpses of Sammy's towel moving and I'm fairly certain she was actively fingering herself while I massaged Kay. Oh, pleasing women has always been such a turn-on for me!

It was now time to massage Sammy's front. I again started at her top and worked my way down. I removed her towel presenting me a full view of her beautiful, young, perky breasts. They were magnificent! Her areolae were small (compared to Kay's) but capped with pretty, puffy, pink nipples that stood tall and proud. I deliberately massaged all around her neck, arms, and chest while purposely avoiding touching her tits. After about 5 minutes I warmed a dollop of lotion in my hands and casually but proudly announced it was time to help her avoid getting tan lines as I swooped-in to lovingly coat and caress her firm, young breasts. She gasped softly and bit her lower lip as my hands deftly went to work, at first only on the breasts and then directly on her nipples. I took my time making small talk about the important of proper skin care as I methodically pressed, pulled, and lightly manipulated her nipples. Her body writhed in the unmistakable lurching of another, now slightly more pronounced, orgasm!

Kay, slightly alarmed, asked her cousin if she was okay?

Sammy replied that she most certainly was and she breathlessly assured Kay that this was her best massage ever! Sammy also said that Kay would probably understand soon when it was her turn for me to massage her front side.

Having completed my massage of Sammy's perky tits, I swapped places to massage the front of her feet and legs. I again massaged each leg one at a time and repeated my process of pushing and pulling the skin around her vagina to manipulate it as much as possible without actually touching it. I could sense she was nearing another orgasm when, to my surprise, she pushed my hands way, jumped-up and stated that since she was working to minimize her top tan lines she might as well minimize her bottom tan lined too. I smiled broadly as she stood-up to remove her tiny bikini bottoms. Her besutiful blonde pussy was neatly trimmed and her labia glistened. As soon as she returned to her chair, she lunged forward to grab my wrists in an undpoken manner urging me to continue serving her. So I did. I massaged her thighs more assertively to successfully manipulate her vulva, occasionally allowing the edge of my fingers to "accidentally" graze her wet opening and protruding clit.

She then thrust one hand down upon mine to forceably direct it to engage her warm, glistening pussy. Following her lead, I spread her labia to finger her for a few moments before lowering my head to taste and tongue her beautiful cunt. In no time at all she exploded in numerous, powerful orgasms as she grabbed my hair to drive my bearded face tighter against her!

Remembering Kay, I nervously looked over, my neatly trimmed beard glistening with the remnants of Sammy's pussy juices, to see her innocent, flushed face mouth the word, "Wow"! With that positive affirmation, I bent down and kissed Sammy full on the mouth, allowing her eager tongue to taste her own, precious sweetness from my mouth before moving over to once again resume serving Kay.

I massaged Kay just as I had Sammy, but I made it a point to spend even more time on her delightful breasts. I was enthralled at hoe much wider, longer, Kay's nipples were. I estimste and puffier her nipples protruded nearly half an inch. I soon learned they were also very sensitive and used that to my advantage to coax her into a few more soft orgasms.

Upon hearing the unmistakable sounds of Kay's orgasms, Sammy came over and whispered to Kay to inquire if she wanted to remove her bikini bottoms as well. Sammy planted soft, sweet kisses on Kay's face, mouth, and neck. I insisted there was no pressure and assured her that she did not have to if she did not want to, though I could see in her face she truly did.

As I continued massaging Kay's dekicious breasts, Sammy nuzzled in and gently tongued Kay's hard nipples. That's all it took as she breathlessly but emphatically gasped a strong, "Yes"!

Sammy continued kissing and suckling Kay's tits while I slipped Kay's bottoms off. I was pleasantly surprised to find a small tuft of brown pubic hair trimmed neatly in the shape of a heart. I've always had a huge soft spot for Kay and now there was even more to love about her!

With Sammy's affectionate attention to Kay's beautiful, mouthful-sized breasts, it did not take long for my massaging and manipulation of her thighs to bring her to a rousing orgasm! I was impressed because I had not actually even touched her sweet pussy. As Kay moaned and writhed with pleasure, Sammy joined me to nibble, lick, suck, and softly finger Kay to a plethora of magnificent orgasms! I learned from listening to the two cousins chatter that I was partially right about Kay being a virgin. She had not yet had full intercourse with a man but had masturbated herself and had been been fingered by someone else.

Panting and smiling, my two sexy nieces giggled as they held each other. They laughed about how much they loved their "Funkle's" spa treatments and asked if I could freshen their drinks. I assured them that serving the both of them brought me much joy as I moved to the nearby patio bar to fetch more drinks.

As I returned Sammy commented that she could clearly see how pleased I was as she and Kay giggled and pointed at the prominent erection tenting in my swimsuit. A little embarrassed, I conceded they were right and tried to stammer out some sort of apology before Sammy sprang-up and placed a finger lightly against my lips to shush me. She then commented that my loving nieces would hate to see me get sunburned as they pointed for me to take my turn in a lounge chair.

Still stark naked, my nubile nieces proceeded to reciprocate by simultaneously massaging me with sunscreen. About half way through it was quite apparent from their playful giggling and pointing that they were enthralled with the reaction they were having on my rock hard cock. After a few more minutes of rubbing sunscreen on my lower abdomen and thighs they asked about helping me with my tan lines. I was definitely interested but was still struggling about how far I should actually let things progress. One of them lightly traced the outline of my bulging member through my swimsuit which made it throb. They took that as the affirmation they sought, and before I could say a word, they worked in tandem to assertively remove my swimsuit. Taking my silence as consensus, I soon felt four soft hands explore my hardness. To say the least, the sensation was amazing!

It became increasingly clear that while Kay may possibly have touched a penis before she most probably never actually saw or sucked one in real life. Sammy on the other hand, proved that her nearly four year seniority to Kay equated to some fairly substantial experience with pleasing men. Sammy gently coached Kay about what she was doing as she stroked my fully erect cock and gently manipulated my heavy balls. I was the laboratory for a real life sexual show and tell! I could feel the warmth of their sweet breath dancing across my cock as they whispered back and forth while caressing it.

Sammy then ran her tongue ever so slowly from the base of my balls upwards to the tip of my cock head. Then I felt a slightly hesitant Kay mimic what Sammy had done as Sammy cooed soft mumblings of encouragement. Sammy then circled the head of my swollen cock with her tongue while gently squeezing my cock with her fingers. Moaning with pleasured, I urged Sammy to straddle me so I could lick her pussy while she lovingly taught Kay how to suck me.

She gladly accepted my offer and planted herself on my face before leaning forward to slowly lick up and down the length of my shaft several times before easing it more fully into her mouth. Sammy bobbed up and down slowly but deliberately several times as I resumed my oral assault on her delicious pussy. She was very wet and I adored her sweet, heady scent. I made it a personal challenge right then and there to see how many times I could make this young minx cum! Sammy described what she was doing and encouraged Kay to give it a try.

My toes curled as I felt the heat of Kay's young, sweet, mouth take her cousin's place on my shaft. She was clearly nervous but she was always as adventurous as she was sweet and I'm proud to say that she once again proved what a great student she was. Their velvety mouths, warm tongues, and small hands alternated their loving exploration of their "Funckle's" throbbing cock.

I used my fingers and tongue to ravish Sammy's pretty pussy, before surprising her by rimming her ass with my tongue. It was at that moment I learned that my sweet Sammy was a gusher as she bucked and flooded my face with copious juices from multiple, massive orgasms. She responded in kind after catching her breath by completely engulfing my cock fully into her sensuous throat. Sammy was suprisingly proficient at deep throating! I bucked with pleasure and warned her to be careful or I might cum.

Sammy murmured approval but expertly squeezed the base of my rigid cock to delay my orgasm. Seizing the moment to extend the pleasure and continue the mentoring opportunity, Sammy then enticed Kay to swap places with her. I could see the beautiful storm of wonder, trepidation, and raw excitement flashing in Kay's eyes. Sammy reassuringly cupped Kay's face to kiss her softly on the lips while gently palming her breasts as she slowly steered Kay into position above my waiting mouth.

I could feel Kay's thighs tremble as she mounted my head before her whole body shuddered when I flicked her clit with my tongue. I felt her weight relax and in short order she began rhythmically grinding her steaming womanhood against my face. From the corner of my eye I could faintly make out Sammy fondling Kay's breasts and tugging her massive nipples as she whispered encouragements for Kay to try taking her "Funckle's" thick cock into her naughty little mouth.

I continued licking and kissing Kay's luscious pussy to a series of increasingly intense orgasms. Kay tentatively bobbed up and down on my cock at first, but little by little, as her enthusiasm and passion grew, so too did her confidence. I loved that I was able to help my precious niece enjoy larger and more powerful orgasms.

As our rhythms synchronized, Kay's whole body lurched in her most powerful orgasm yet, and she instinctively inhaled my cock to the base and held it deep in her young throat as her pussy jubilantly erupted in a series of powerful times. I don't think she had intended to deep throat me and she gagged a little as she pulled her mouth off my throbbing cock to catch her breath but I could tell from the combination of her crying, laughing, and moaning that she definitely liked it!

Sammy leaned-in to suck me but as soon as Kay got her breath back, she pushed Sammy aside and once again impaled my cock in a series of sensational deep throat sucks!

By this time my aching cock had taken about all it could take and I warned my naughty nympho nieces that they needed to stop before I exploded. Sammy purred with excitement and approval but I could tell Kay was both bewildered and curious.

12