Nieces Explore Their Funckle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay hesitantly asked if I was mad. I assured her that I was not, but just as they had each enjoyed multiple orgasms, I was afraid that I would cum soon too thanks to all their affectionste attention.

Puzzled, Kay asked if I wanted to cum? I explained that I did indeed want to cum. Before I coukd explain further, Kay asked if she and Sammy could see my cum explode.

I lovingly told them it would be my pleasure and I assured them I would most likely cum quite a bit if they were willing to help me just a bit more.

Sammy cheered Kay as Kay questioned about where I would cum (most likely nervous that if we were not careful one or both of my nieces could get pregnant).

I assured them that while I was happy to have served them, I would not have unprotected sex with either of them for that very reason.

Kay grew increasingly more excited and then sheepishly asked me where I was going to cum?

Never one to pass-up an opportunity for humor, I suggested it depending on what they wanted.

Cocking their heads to one side they asked almost in perfect unison what I meant.

I explained that a man's (with an intentional emphasis on the word, "man") cum had several medical benefits to women. I went on to explain that swallowing cum could help enhance the number and intensity of a woman's orgasms. Their eager faces lit-up as I next explained that cumming on a woman's breasts can help them to grow larger.

Their eyes widen with a blend of appreciation and awe. They briefly whispered back and forth and then simultaneously cupped their perky tits as if presenting them to me as a beautiful offering.

I nodded in affirmation and told them that cumming on their perky, pretty titties would be my pleasure!

I ordered them to put towels down and get on their knees in front of me while I slowly stroked my throbbing cock in front of them. I then directed them to each suck me a few more times to help me get ready.

They eagerly agreed and swooped-in to lovingly kiss, lick, and suck my cock. As Kay slow sucked my cock to another deep throat, Sammy lovingly sucked one of my balls into her mouth.

Sammy stopped to explain to Kay that light, gentle ball sucking could enhance a man's orgasm.

Wide-eyed, Kay offered to swap and tenderly sucked my other ball while Sammy licked my cock from base to tip before plunging it past her gag reflex to deep throat me like Kay had just done.

Hearing my pleasureful groans, the girls excitely asked if it was time for me to cum?

I assured them I'd let them know when to stop and encouraged them to resume their incredible, incestuous attack on my throbbing cock.

Soon I began feeling the familiar pressure of my impending orgasm boiling-up in my balls so, I growled for them to stop sucking and start jerking my cock in long, hard, fast strokes.

I held out as long as I could before shouting that I was starting to cum!

Sammy, the more experienced of the two, expertly directed the spray of each long, thick, rope of cum back and forth so it coated both of their eager breasts.

I came in buckets! In fact, I came so hard so nearly passed out. Both the intensity and volume of my cum was exceedingly more than I typically would enjoy if I was just wanking myself off to a porno or new Literotica article. As I caught my breath I slumped back into a nearby lawn chair as I watched each girl playfully massage the cum first into their own tits but then seductively into each other's.

I heard Kay whimsically inquire what the cum tastes like?

Sammy grinned, leaned forward to told her in a husky, seductive voice that it tasted great! Sammy then lowered her head to expertly lick and suck my cum clean from Kay's nubile boobs.

Kay moaned as Sammy lightly tongued and sucked her nipples in her efforts to savor all my cum.

I encouraged Kay to give it a try as I stood up and positioned my now semi-hard cock in front of her young face. Kay breathed in deeply and then slowly lowered her mouth to my cock. She licked and sucked tentatively at first and then moaned with approval as she continued with more vigor. Looking up with her innocent eyes she asked if her sucking would make me cum again?

I assured her it definitely could but only after allowing me to rest for about 20 minutes or so.

As Kay pulled her mouth off me I saw her pretty mouth softly frown affirming that she did indeed enjoy the taste and was slightly disappointed that I was mot going to fill her mouth with cum right then.

I smiled and lovingly nudged her towards her cousin's breasts as I pointed out that Sammy's tits were still covered in my cum. Kay's face immediately lit up as she eagerly dove to kiss, lick, and suckle the remainder of my cum from Sammy's tits.

I encouraged the girls to join me in my covered, outdoor shower to clean-up before retiring to the shade of the cottage to rest-up. They eagerly agreed.

As we walked, Kay wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me so tight I could barely breathe while Sammy playfully used my cock like a dog leash to steer me into the shower. I am so glad this cottage has a tankless hot water heater because I am guessing this might be a long shower!

12