Niece's Wedding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are done." Ashley says strangely confident.

"Oh OK." I grab my Ipad and show her the email I started in my draft folder. "No problem. I got to fuck your ass, it didn't cost me $5,000 and your reputation will be toast in five minutes." I say.

"No Uncle!" She gasps. "I just thought, you know. I know it's you now. You burn me, I burn you. Mutual destruction type of thing." She says, still a tad confident.

I stand up and walk to her. "My alibis tonight is rock solid. I was never here. I have been at my cabin since after work. I have a credit card charge from the local pizza place up there for my dinner. Do you think my name is on this room? Do you think I am stupid?" I growl at her as I stand over her. Her eyes are wide with fear. She knows she made a mistake. "If you aren't naked on the bed by the time I sit back down and look up. I am hitting send on the first of many emails.

She doesn't say a word. She is as white as my dick was when her ass was squeezing it. She drops her bra and jumps for the bed. I just stare at her. "Finger yourself while I figure out what to do with you." I say sternly. She doesn't say a word. She rolls over so I can see between her legs and fingers herself.

I was starting to think for a moment Emily was the bad or crazy one, but Ashley is as bad in a different way. What makes this generation feel so entitled? What makes them think they can get away with shit? Worse yet why don't they fucking think things through. Mutual destruction my ass. My cabin has a pizza sitting on the front porch, that I ordered online, paid for and told them to leave on the porch. From the bar tonight I called a local place and told them I was doing a pay it forward, social media trend and I wanted to pay for any one person eating at the bar. When I leave here I was planning on heading up there to go fishing for three weekend, but there is a paper trial saying I have been up there since about 3pm.

I stand up and move towards the bed. "Lay in the middle of the bed." I growl. Ashley doesn't question me. She moves as asked. She flinches as I grab her right arm. Her eyes go wide as she sees me pull the Velcro wrist restraint up. She knows what's coming. After securing her wrists I grab her ankles and pull her down making her arms stretch out. I then strap in her ankles making sure they are tight and spread wide.

I pick up the wand again, and Ashley moans loudly. "Nnnoooo."

"Whining already. I can fix that." I say. I grab a pillow and pull the pillowcase off it and shove it in her mouth. "Now I don't have to listen to you. In fact I don't want to look at you either." I say as I grab the mask and push it over her head. "You think you can threaten me with Mutual Destruction? You think you are in charge or have Any control? I could take your clothes, check out, and leave you tied to the bed, with the wand going until the battery died or housekeeping finds you. But I won't, it's only 10:30pm. I still have you paid for another 90 minutes. Let's see how you like the next 5 minutes. I grab the shocker and put it on medium. I know at that level it is just below a sting. I intentionally turn the wand on low, then medium and finally high.

Ashley moans in despair as she hears it on high and then yelps as I push and hold it against her clit. I hold it there as her hips start bumping. She is crying out in pleasure and pain I think, but the pillowcase stuffed in her mouth works. She looks like she is about to cum when I pull away the wand, and touch the shocker to her clit. She screams into the gag. I give her a few seconds to recover and push the wand back against her clit. She starts getting close again, so pull away the wand and touch the shocker to the bottom of her delicate pussy lips. Again she screams. Now she is just crying. "Please no. Please." I can make out over and over again.

Two minutes left. I push the wand back on her clit. She starts getting worked up again. This time I want her to explode. I leave the wand in place. Her hips are going crazy. I swear she is trying to wiggle away from the wand, but she can't go anywhere. As she orgasms, I take the shocker and tap each nipple left, right, left, right. I swear she lets out one long continuous scream as she orgasms and I shock her nipples. I look and I can actually see her juices dribbling out of her. It looks like she peed the bed.

Fuck I am rock hard. I have to fuck her. I unclip her legs and push them back and up. I takes a stab or two but I push my dick in. "Please no!" She moans into the pillowcase. I hold her legs and fuck her. Once I am in I hold her legs to my chest and fuck away. God damn she is sloshing wet. The splashing and wet farting noises are unreal. On top of her constant moaning into the pillowcase. God she feels so good. I would like to say I am in shape like a marathon runner, but I am not. I have to slow down. Sometimes I push deep inside her, and take a breath as she moans.

At one point I pick back up the shocker and put it on low, since I don't want to risk feeling it, and I touch her clit as I am deep in her. Her whole pussy clenches and she moans. I laugh. "Fuck, that felt good." I say as I tap her clit again. She moans with each light zap, and it's not a painful moan. I drop the shocker and start fucking her again. After a bit I can feel myself getting closer and closer. I pull out of her and climb up to her face. I pull out the pillowcase gag, and I hold her jaw open. "Don't you dare close your mouth." I say as I push my head in her mouth. I slap her cheek. "Use your tongue, suck on it, make an effort." I say getting pissed off. I feel her lips close around me and her tongue flicks the tip of my dick. I am right there and that's all it takes. I cum in her mouth. She coughs and gags at first and just moans out a muffled. "Eeewwww."

I pull out and I notice a drop of cum oozing out and some cum on the head of my dick. "Stick out your tongue." I tell her and I wipe the cum on her tongue. "Now swallow."

I get up and let her legs flop down. "Get comfortable. I told you if you behaved it could be fun. Fun time is over. Now I am going to just use your body like you and Emily are using your parents. Oh and by the way. Next up is a good old fashion, hard ass fucking." I say as I walk into the bathroom. I hear her crying and I honestly don't care. Bad enough I was mad about Jim, but she pissed me off with the Mutual Destruction threat.

I come out of the bathroom and Ashley asks quietly. "May I please go to the bathroom." I want to say no, but I don't want her actually wetting the bed. I unclip her wrists. She sits up. "May I take off the mask." I reach forward and flip it off her head. "Thank you." She says. I watch her go into the bathroom. A small part of me was afraid that even buck naked she would bolt.

Once she closes the door I grab the lube and butt plug and wait by the bathroom door. She opens it and is surprised as I push her back in. I spin her around and hold up her head by her hair so she is looking in the mirror. "I promised you a hard ass fucking, but I will be nice and shove the plug in to stretch you out again." I say as I stare at her in the mirror.

Her face betrays her fear, but she manages to say. "Thank you."

I kick her feet apart. "Spread them." I take her hands and pull them back placing them on an ass cheek. "Hold your ass cheeks." She spreads her cheeks. I put the plug in the sink and make her watch as I pour lube on it. I then pull her head back again by her hair. "I want to watch your face as the plug gets shoved in your ass."

I push the first โ…“ in with no resistance. The next little bit she doesn't like. You can see it in her face. She Really doesn't like me holding the widest part in her asshole. The widest part is wider than me. I hold it there, look at Ashley in the mirror and push the plug in. Her ass grabs it and pulls it in once I nudge it in. I spank her ass hard enough to make a nice echo in the bathroom. I look her in the eyes again. "Are you ready for a good hard ass fuck?" I ask.

"Yes." She half sobs. I spank her ass again harder. She screams out.

"Go lay face down on the bed." I say and I watch her walk out with an odd gate rubbing the ass cheek I just spanked. I walk out and pick up the shocker. "Spread them." I say and touch the shocker to her ass cheek. She screams and spreads her arms and legs. I lock her back down and snug the straps tight.

I climb over her ass, grab the base of the plug and pull. I pull, release, pull, release, I intentionally don't pull hard enough to pull it out, just almost. Ashley grunts and moans until I finally yank hard enough. It pulls out and she cries out rather loudly. "Unless you want the night security guard fucking all three holes too, you better work harder at muffling your screams." I say as I turn her head so she is face down on the bed. I grab the shocker and place it on medium. I lube up my dick and push in rather hard and fast deep into her ass. She cries out into the bed. I stay deep inside her and tap the shocker to her ass cheek. She flexes her ass with the shock and screams a muffled scream. "Fuck, that felt good when you clenched your ass. Do it again." I say as I tap her other ass cheek. "Fuck!" I moan. "Does it work here too?" I ask as I reach up and zap her exposed armpit. She screams and continues to cry into the bed. "Nope, not as good. I guess I just need to fuck you instead." I say as I start fucking her ass.

I give her no mercy. I hold the small of her back down and fuck her ass. God it feels good. She is sobbing into the bed, and I just don't care. Surprisingly I feel another load getting ready to boil over after a bit. I slow down and bit but fuck harder. She grunts and cries with every stroke. Until I pull out and jump for her head. She doesn't even resist. She turns towards me and opens her mouth. I don't quite make it. One shot lands on her cheek the other her cheek and lips. I reach down and wipe it all into her mouth. She licks my fingers clean and with a grimace swallows it down.

I sigh and get off the bed. It's 11:50pm. I see the wand and feel she deserves a little more pleasure and pain. I unclip her legs, and belt them back together with the wand between them. "It's 11:53pm. I need a quick shower. You need a little more pleasure and pain." I reach between her thighs and click the top high button.

"NNNOOOOO!" She begs. I walk back and turn her head to mine. "I am not kidding. Security knocks and they will be offered you as is. You might want to keep it down." I say as I turn her face into the bed. I don't rush, but I take a quick shower. I walk out with a towel around me and Ashley is screaming into the bed and her body is shaking and convulsing. I reach between her thighs and pull out the wand. Ashley is still shivering and shaking. I grab the wand, butt plug and gag and wash them in the bathroom.

I come out and start putting stuff back in the duffle bag. "Please." Ashley says with a raspy voice. "Can I move my legs?"

I reach down and unbuckle the belt, and the thought hits me, she needs to be spanked. I double my belt over and give her a good spanking across her far cheek. "That's for your Mother." I say as I see a pink belt mark on her ass and Ashley screams. I force her head back into the bed. I swing again on the other cheek a tad harder. "For your Father." She screams out again muffled by the bed. There is a darker pink mark on her other cheek. "For your soon to be mother in law." She screams again as I put a red mark on her ass. "For my friend Jim." The screaming and crying just gets louder. "And for threatening Me." I give her one more good hard spanking. She screams and lays there crying into the bed.

A moment later I put my clothes on. After I am dressed I take the restraints off her ankles and then her wrists. She moves her arms down to hold her stinging ass that now has 5 belt marks on it going from pink to beet red. I have to give the straps a few yanks to pull it out from under the mattress she is still on.

I am all dressed and packed, and Ashley has barely moved. I turn her head so she is facing me. "Forget all about the Mutual Destruction shit. Take the cash on the dresser and post a picture of yourself with it. You bought a scratch ticket and won $5,000. If you don't spend it on the wedding, or continue to be entitled asses to your parents next time Emily is working late I will come over and make tonight look like a walk in the park. You may not want to admit it, but I know you enjoyed a lot of it tonight. Next time it will just be a brutal fucking. Are we clear?" I ask.

Ashley just stares at me. Her eyes are red, and you can see the pain in her eyes. With a horrified look in her eyes she says. "Yes."

I look at my watch and think about the travel time to my cabin. "You have 90 minutes to leave, at that time I am checking out electronically. That is of course unless you want me to write a note inviting anyone in to fuck you and leave it taped to the door?" I ask.

"No. I will leave." She says.

"Good girl." I say as I lean down and kiss her passionately. She jerks for a moment, but kisses me back. I stand up smiling. "I have never fucked a woman I haven't kissed." I turn and walk out.