Niece's Wedding Pt. 02

Story Info
I become a Sugar Daddy for my nephews fiancé.
11.3k words
4.68
28.7k
40

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

So it's been about a year since I had my fun with RNAsh. I always give both her and my niece big hugs. When I can sneak it, I give her ass a squeeze. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't throw any woman out of bed, but she just isn't my type. It ended up being more of a hate fuck, but I don't want her to forget who the boss is. I still follow her on her porn page, but her postings have slowed lately.

My buddy is having a big summer BBQ and invites me over. Part way through it I am pretty sure I am either crashing in his spare room or taking an Uber home. I have had a few too many, and I am already happy. When I notice Ashley in the doorway motioning for me to come into the house. WTF does she want? I get up saying I need the bathroom and walk in the house.

Ashley steps back into the pantry, and I follow her. I stand very close to her, and look down at her. "And what do you want? Do you want another good hard fucking?" I ask.

I can see it in her eyes. I think she does, but doesn't want to admit it. Fuck it! Maybe I will just order her over some night. "Well no." She says.

I smile at her. "That's a lie. I can see it in your eyes." I slide my hand down and rub her pussy through her shorts. She moans.

"Please don't. Not here." She begs.

I swear I can feel her moisture and heat. I pull my hand away and push three fingers in her mouth. "My house, tomorrow, after your wife goes to work." I say and I return to the BBQ.

Later that evening, my buddy Jim and I are sitting there watching his son and his fiancé Chrissy play with some of the younger kids. Sean is one lucky guy. She is stacked, and pretty. She has to have Cs or Ds that look really good on her small body, with a nice curve to her ass and hips. "Damn to be young again." I say.

Jim laughs. "Buddy, she would kill us both."

"Yeah, but it would be a hell of a way to go." I say as we toast our beer cans and laugh.

His wife comes up behind us and dope slaps us both. "You two are disgusting. I see you watching Chrissy. She is young enough to be your daughter." She says with disgust.

I laugh. "Yeah, but she's not."

Then she takes a shot I didn't see coming. She mentions my deceased wife. "Jen would have been disgusted with you." She says.

Jesus, that lands like a ton of bricks on me, and pisses me off. I stand up, turn and glare at her. Jim hops up and looks at me concerned. "Charlie, she didn't mean it." He says.

I look at him, and then at his wife. "Oh she did, because she is a bit of a prude. Luckily my late wife wasn't. You want to know the truth?" I ask glaring at his wife. "Jen would have either role played with me when we got home as a younger lady, or she would have teased me while she was riding on top of me. Imagine bringing her into our bedroom for a threesome." I say.

I drop my beer on the table and walk out. I can hear Jim behind me yelling at his wife. "What the fuck was that?" I am in my car pulling away as Jim comes out of the house after me. I just wave and drive off.

I get home and drop into my recliner, drinking straight out of a bottle of scotch. I don't even bother turning on the lights. I go back and forth between sad because I am missing my wife, and mad because of what was said about her. I wake up sometime in the early AM, still in my chair. I get up and stumble to bed after taking some aspirin and water. I can feel the hangover beginning.

The hangover the next day is bad. Ugh I am too old for this. I look at my phone, and kind of feel bad for a moment. Jim texted me a few times and I never noticed. "I am sorry. She was wrong, etc.". It's the last two I feel bad about.

JIM - Just tell me you got home ok.

JIM - Call me when you wake up. I drove by and saw your car in your driveway with no dents. All the lights are off so I am guessing you are passed out.

The reality was I was half passed out in my recliner, and never heard the phone ding. I give him a short reply.

ME - Sorry I'm very hungover. Yes, I got home ok. Mad, but OK.

I drop the phone on my bed. I need a shower. I am dressed after my shower and decide I need food. I pick up my phone and Jim has sent a simple text.

JIM - Let me know when you want to talk.

Ugh I just can't right now. I head out to a local breakfast place to eat. After that I feel a bit better and decide to run a few errands.

By the time I get back home it's early afternoon and I think a beer or two might help me feel better. I am sitting on my back deck when I hear my doorbell. Ugh, it's probably Jim so I just yell. "Come on in. I am out back."

A moment later Ashley walks out onto my deck. I smile to myself. Oh yeah. I told her to come over today. I just look at her. She looks uncomfortable.

"Ummm, Uncle I was hoping we could talk." She says nervously.

"Talk about what?" I ask.

"Ummm, I have a friend that is having some money troubles." She starts to say.

"Strip!" I say.

"What?" She asks.

"I said strip. Strip naked now. If you think you are coming asking for more money, you are going to do it naked, or you will leave now." I say. She looks around my yard. It's a very private yard. "No one will see you. Strip or leave." I say.

I can see the little bit of resolve she had crumble in her eyes. She strips naked and stands there. "So my friend..". She starts.

"Not done yet. Sit." I say pointing to a padded chair. "Spread your legs, and play with your pussy while we talk." I say.

Her eyes close and her face drops as she sighs. She moves to the chair, sits, spreads her legs, and rubs her clit. "Ok, continue." I say as I sip my beer.

"So, umm, I have a friend who needs more money for her wedding. I thought maybe for some help with that we could work something out." Ashley says nervously.

I think for a minute. "So I am confused. You don't need money, but Sean & Chrissy do?"

Her face goes blank. "I didn't say Chrissy." She says quickly.

"No you didn't, but neither did you say it's not her." I stand up, drop my shorts, and sit back down. "Now come over here and blow me while I think, and make it a good blow job or you will regret it." I say. She just stares at me for a moment. "Did you think you were going to ask me for more money without blowing me and fucking me? You picked the wrong day to test me. Blow Me Now!" I growl at her.

Ashley gets up and kneels between my legs. She starts just sucking on the tip. I put my hands on the back of her head and shove her head down on me hard. Her body jerks as she gags and gurgles around my cock wedged in her mouth. I let her head up and she coughs and drools trying to catch her breath. I hold her head by her hair so she is looking at me. "Now make it a good blow job, or I swear I will shove me entire dick down your throat until you pass out."

Ashley looks scared. "I am sorry." She mutters.

"I will make you a deal. Make a real attempt, and give me a good blowjob and this afternoon can be very fun. You will enjoy yourself and I will get my rocks off. If you don't, well I can have you tied down, spanked and shocked in no time. And this time you can scream all you want as I shove my dick in your ass. No one will hear you scream." I say with an evil smile.

"I promise. I will try." She says.

I run my fingers through her hair, pushing it back. "Good girl. Now open wide." I say as a pull her head forward. She opens her mouth and sucks me in, as she wraps her fingers around me to keep me from going too deep. As long as she keeps trying, I will allow it. I slowly bob her head up and down until she gets it, and takes over. She keeps pulling her mouth off me, and rubbing her jaw. I am sure it's getting sore, but it's pissing me off. I hold her head down until she looks up at me. "No more stopping until I cum, or I will hold you down and with nothing but a little olive oil from my kitchen cabinet on my dick, and I will fuck your ass as hard and as fast as I can." I tell her and let go of her head.

She pops her head off to breathe, and sucks me back in. It is nowhere near a good blowjob, but she is trying. I am about to cum, so I reach out and hold her head down so she gets all my cum in her mouth. With a loud groan, I jerk and cum. Ashley jerks her head as I cum moaning as I cum in her mouth. I relax my hands on her head. "Don't miss a drop, and swallow it all like a good girl." I say.

Ashley pulls her mouth off me and I can see she doesn't like swallowing my cum, but she does. I run my fingers through her hair. "Good girl. That was better. You are learning. Go get me a beer, and yourself a drink if you want." I say pulling her to her feet, as I hold her hand. She gets up and turns. I reach out and give her a playful and half hard slap on the ass. She yelps in surprise, and keeps walking. She comes out with two beers. She hands me one and sits back down.

I smile at her. "So how much does Chrissy want?" I ask.

Ashley tries dodging the answer. "I'm not sure of the exact amount."

I glare at Ashley. "Cut the crap. How much?"

"Almost $10,000." She says softly.

"What the fuck!" I sigh, but it is Chrissy. She is stacked. She at least looks like she would be a fun fuck, but $10,000 worth? I look at Ashley. "Does she know you are asking me?"

"No, I told her I was asking a friend, then she started teasing me asking if I had a Sugar Daddy." Says Ashley. "She knows I do the website."

"You told her?" I ask.

"No Emily did one night bragging when we were drunk." Ashley says. "But she seemed ok with it. We have become good friends as the out-laws of the family as she says."

I sit there and think for a minute. I start to get an idea in my head. "Ashley, go upstairs to the spare bedroom. Take the comforter off the bed so it's just white sheets, move the nightstand so it's not near the bed, and take the picture off the wall. Once that is done, lay down, make yourself comfortable and play with yourself. I will be up in a bit." I tell her.

With a small smile on her face she gets up. "Yes, Uncle." She says and walks inside.

I call after her. "Ashley, I like the idea of being a Sugar Daddy. You will only call me Daddy when we are alone."

Her smile is bigger now. "Yes Daddy." She says as she walks in the house.

I am not going to be used as a bank. If that hot little number needs the money she is going to work for it, and Chrissy is not finding out it's me. A plan starts to form in my head. I take Ashley's phone out of her purse, and go into the kitchen. I take a post-it and tape it over the camera on the back, so Ashley can hold the camera while doing a FaceTime with Chrissy and can't swap the camera angle on me. I take it upstairs and toss it on the bed. "Unlock it." I say. She does and hands it to me as I hold out my hand. I look at her for a moment. She looks concerned, and has stopped playing with herself. "Continue, or should I go get the wand and a belt to strap your legs together?" I ask her and her hand goes back to her pussy.

I start reading her texts with Chrissy. They do text a lot and seem chummy. Then I find the right texts. Chrissy is mad at her Mom because she is drawing the line in the sand with paying for all these crazy extras Chrissy wants for the wedding. These kids are so fucking spoiled and entitled. I send Chrissy's number to my burner, and toss the phone back at Ashley. "Text her. Tell her it's important and you Have to FaceTime her privately." I say.

Ashley's face drops. She has an idea what's coming. "Don't worry Ashley. She won't tell because you will have dirt on her too. You can do your mutual destruction plan with her."

Ashley looks at her phone. "She is going up to her room." She tells me.

I tap her legs for her to move to the edge of the bed. I put a pillow under her head. "At first just show her your face, but when I tell you to move the camera you will do as I say."

"Yes Daddy." She says with a smile as she wiggles herself in place at the edge of the bed.

"Make her promise to keep a secret, even from Emily. You asked your friend, who was your Sugar Daddy for your wedding, if he could help her. Tell her I want to negotiate." I say.

Her phone dings. "She is ready."

"Call her." I say as I slap my dick on her pussy. I hear the phone ring and Chrissy picks up.

After some hellos etc Ashley asks. "Can you keep a secret? I mean like a really big secret, that you can never tell a soul?"

"Oh course, Ash. Are you ok?" She asks.

"Yes I am ok. You were kind of right a couple of weeks ago."

"About what?" Asks Chrissy.

"Well I hadn't seen him in a while, but I did have a Sugar Daddy."

"Oh My God!" Giggles Chrissy.

I whisper to Ashley. "I came to see him today to see if he could help you out with your wedding expenses."

Ashley repeats what I said and I pull the phone back some, as I hold my arm at my chest level so she understands I want her to show Chrissy her naked chest. "OH MY GOD!" Gasps Chrissy. "You are there now?"

Ashley repeats what I whisper. "Yes. He told me I had to get naked to ask him. Now for him to think about it, I have to blow him and fuck him. I already swallowed his cum and now he is going to fuck me." Ashley looks at me. "No Daddy please. You told me if I gave you a good blowjob,- this afternoon would be nice." Ashley begs.

"What is going on Ashley?" I heard Chrissy ask concerned.

"Repeat what I said or I will do it." I whisper.

"Daddy said if you don't agree to having sex with him for his help, he is going to fuck my ass hard right now for you to watch." Ashley almost moans.

"What? What help? What do you mean have sex with him?" Gasps Chrissy.

Ashley repeats what I say. "$10,000. Paid out $1,000 for every hour you have sex with him. Nothing is off the table. No refusing anything." I lay my dick on Ashley's pussy and tilt the camera down so Chrissy can see my big dick.

"Oh wow." I hear Chrissy mutter.

"It's all up to you Chrissy. Do I get a nice fuck or a hard ass fucking." Ashley finishes repeating, sounding very worried.

"He put that in your ass? Did you like it?" Asks Chrissy.

"Yes he did, and no I was sore afterwards." Says Ashley.

"Oh my god Ashley. I don't know." She says and Ashley moans in despair. "I don't know if I can do it." Says Chrissy.

I take the phone and hold it so can't help but watch me stick my dick inside Ashley. God, I forgot how nice sex could be. I haven't had sex since I fucked Ashley. She is squeezing me like a fucking vice as I keep taking small strokes pushing deeper each time. "So Big." Moans Ashley. I give one last shove in. Ashley grunts loudly and I hold myself inside her as I pan the camera up to Ashley's face.

"Tell her how it feels." I whisper.

"Yes, Daddy." She says. "Chrissy, he is so big. I can't believe it's all in me. He is just ffiilllling me up." She says but gasps and stutters as I pull half way out and push back in starting a slow fucking.

"Oh my god Ashley. This isn't a joke is it. He is really fucking you." Chrissy says.

Ashley points the camera down so you can see my thick dick all wet and shiny with her pussy juice as I fuck her. "Daddy, Please No.". Ashley begs.

"Tell her!" I say quietly but sternly.

Ashley looks at the phone. "Chrissy, you have to decide. Say yes and you can watch Daddy give me a nice fuck. Say no and you can watch me scream while he fucks my ass." Ashley almost cries.

"Ashley, you promise No One will find out, especially Sean?" Chrissy asks.

"You don't tell on me, I won't tellllll on you." Ashley gasps as I start fucking her harder.

"Fine. Yes I accept." Says Chrissy.

I smile to myself. This is going to be fun. I whisper to Ashley, and she repeats it. "Now you have to get naked while you watch me get fucked."

"Seriously." Says Chrissy.

I drop my voice as low as I can and say. "Now or I Fuck her ass."

"Ok. Ok." Says Chrissy.

After a moment I give Ashley a look as if to ask. "Well?" Ashley nods. I reach forward, and I am very careful to have my fingers cover the top part of the phone where the camera is. I turn it and look. I see Chrissy's face and naked tits. "All of you." I say again in the deepest voice I can muster. She holds the phone out and she is naked. Wow, she looks good naked. Her tits look great on her. She has dark, nice sized nipples. It looks like she has a fleshy pussy with lips that hang a little loose. They will look nice stretched around me. I turn the phone around and hold it so she should be seeing me fucking Ashley and her body shake as I fuck her.

I have been giving her a good fucking for a few minutes. Ashley has been groaning and gasping with almost every stroke. I want to fuck her hard for the finish. I drop the phone on Ashley's flopping tits. Ashley picks it up and holds it up. Probably showing her face and tits. I grab both her thighs, hold them tight, and start fucking her hard. Ashley starts getting really loud. "Ah..Ah..Ah..Ah!" She gasps as I continue to fuck her until I she gets high pitched. "EEEEEEEE!" She yells out. I wouldn't have thought it possible but her pussy gets tighter.

Fuck her orgasm puts me over the top. I can't help myself. I jam deep inside her pussy one last time, and cum in her pussy. I leave my dick in her pussy and keep a hold of her thighs. She shivers on and off for a moment. "Please let me go." Ashley says panting for breath.

I deepen my voice. "I am going to text you in a bit from a burner phone. Don't ignore the text that says Daddy. Hang up the phone Ashley."

I take the phone from her and toss it on the bed face down just in case. I pull out of Ashley, as I do her lips stay slightly parted, and a heartbeat later some of my cum drools out. Ashley's face goes blank as she feels the cum ooze out. "You came in me? I am not on the pill."

"Well there is such a thing as the morning after pill." I say as I walk out of the room towards my bedroom and my master bath. I get cleaned up and put on fresh clothes, and as I walk out of my room and head downstairs Ashley is walking out of the bathroom off the kitchen. I watch her ass walk away as she heads outside for her clothes.

As Ashley walks towards me I step in front of her. I grab her hair in one hand and tilt her head back, lean down and kiss her hard and long. I take my free hand, feel for her nipples through her shirt and bra and give one of them a good pinch and pull. Ashley moans into the kiss as I pull on her nipple. I break the kiss after a moment, and look down at her while I hold her hair in my hand. "I am glad you came over. I needed this." I give her a hug and squeeze her ass cheeks in each hand. "I am sorry I never fucked your tight ass today. Maybe next time you can come over and scream you lungs out as I fuck that ass."

Ashley looks at me. "Next time?"

"Of course you are basically like a co-signer on a loan. You are responsible for the agreement too." I say with a big smile, and she just stares at me "So are you saying you want to hang around for a nice hard ass fucking?"

"No." She says quickly.

I grab a beer out of the fridge. "Too bad. You do have a nice tight ass." She just stands there still staring at me. "Either leave, or strip so I can fuck that ass." Ashley turns and walks out. I can't help but laugh out loud. Now where is that burner phone? I am sure the battery is probably dead.

It takes a few minutes, but I find it buried in a junk drawer. It is now plugged in and charging in the kitchen counter. I am back on the deck when the doorbell rings again. I smile, thinking is Ashley back? "I am still out back. Come on in." I yell, and Jim walks into my yard. Oh Shit, that was close. 15 minutes earlier and Ashley was getting groped in my kitchen. 20 minutes earlier she was naked upstairs with my cum in her pussy. I have to be more careful.

"Still out back?" Jim says at the slider.

I fluff it off. "Yeah my neighbor stopped over to complain about another neighbor. Just BS." I say. "Grab a couple of beers, and come join me." Fuck that was close I think.

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers