Niece's Wedding Pt. 03

Story Info
I twist the screws a little more with Chrissy & Ashley.
4.8k words
4.35
16.1k
17

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

It's about two weeks after I fucked Ashley & Chrissy in the hotel when I get a text with a video. It looks like Chrissy propped her phone up somewhere off to the side in what I am guessing is her parents living room. I watch as Chrissy starts kissing and feeling up Sean as they watch TV. Her hand reaches inside his pants and his eyes go wide. He reaches out and feels her boobs over her shirt.

"Stand up." She says as she stands. He just looks at her. "Please Sean stand up." He stands and she pulls him into a kiss. She reaches down, opens his pants and pushes them and his underwear down. He looks up at the ceiling. "If we are quiet my parents will never come down." She says as she pulls off her shirt, exposing her naked tits, and kneels down in front of Sean. I hate to say it but Sean is probably a little under average in size. When she wraps her hand around him there isn't much more than the head and maybe 1/4-1/2 an inch showing. No wonder she was so tight.

By the looks of it she isn't doing a bad job, but it doesn't look good either. Sean seems to be enjoying it, but the poor kid has probably never had a good blow job before. She jerks him at the base with two or three fingers while she sucks and licks on the head. She pulls off gasping for breath sometimes and jerks his entire dick up and down. She repeats this three times. Sucking, jerking, sucking etc.

Sean puts his hands on her head. "Chrissy?" She doesn't stop. More urgently. "Chrissy, I am going to cum." He moans.

"Mmhhmmm." She says without pulling off him.

"You don't have to...." He starts to say. "Oh God. Chrissy! Uuuhhhgggg." His body jerks and Chrissy keeps her mouth glued to his dick.

She makes a half gurgling half coughing sound as he cums in her mouth. When he is done she pulls off him, and you can see she forces herself to swallow. A little bit of cum escapes the corner of her mouth. She uses her hand to wipe her mouth clean, rubbing the cum between her fingers.

Sean reaches down and rubs his fingers through her hair. "Sweetie, you didn't have to do that." He says.

She looks up at him. "I heard guys really like that. Did you like that?" She asks.

"Absolutely." Sean says with a smile.

"Then I will do it more often to show you how much I love you." Says Chrissy as she stands up and hugs him. She breaks the hug and pats his hip. "Go get washed up." She says. "In case my parents come down." As he turns and walks away Chrissy picks up her shirt, and walks to the phone shutting off the video. The last image on the screen is a hard nipple, on her boob hanging down as she reaches for the phone.

I start blurring and cropping the video as needed. I then pull out two 20 second clips of the 6+ minute video and post it on her porn site. So far with membership fees, pictures and videos I have made back about 60% of what I gave Chrissy. I text Chrissy.

ME - Nice video. Looks like your fiancé really enjoyed it. Tonight I want one more video. I want you naked sitting against the headboard of your bed, legs spread playing with yourself and telling me what you were thinking and how it felt blowing and swallowing his cum tonight. I want you to complete your description, and orgasm. You can't stop playing with yourself until you have cum and finished your story. I look forward to seeing it in the morning. Goodnight.

I then toss the phone aside. It's late so I head upstairs and go to bed.

I get up in the morning and I am almost late to work. Chrissy and teasing her clit with that little vibrator she has for almost 10 minutes as she describes what it was like and how she felt. The last couple of minutes was her buzzing her clit until she orgasmed.

I get the idea to sell it discounted the those that already bought the blow job video, and then sell them both as a bundle. That will have to wait until later. I think as I head to work. A friend of mine, Dennis texts asking if I would like to meet for a drink or two at the men's club he belongs to. Sounds like something different so I say yes.

We are a few drinks in when the bartender asks Dennis for some help moving a couch. I go along with them for the hell of it. They move a couch from the main hall into a smaller room with a table and mirror. "What's this?" I ask.

The bartender answers. "It's a bridal suite for when we host weddings. So the brides have a private changing area."

"So why was the couch in the main hall on the stage?" I ask confused and curious.

Dennis smiles at me. "There was a bachelor party here over the weekend and the couch was needed for the ummm, entertainment." He says with a smile.

Light dawns on me. "No shit. What happens in the men's club, stays in the men's club?" I ask.

Dennis, and the bartender laugh. The bartender adds. "Best part of the night was the tip she gave me for the free drinks...well I should say the tip she let me give her." He says now, really laughing. We head back to the bar and I start thinking.

We are thinking of heading home and I have been running ideas for Chrissy and the club through my mind. I turn to Dennis. "What if I said I knew a young lady that would like to come and entertain a few guys and get paid for it?" I ask quietly.

Dennis looks at me with an odd smile. "Seriously?"

"Maybe." I say.

Dennis thinks for a moment. "I would say maybe you would like to join one of our monthly card games we have for members. The bar is closed and the only people here would be those playing." He says.

"And what do the entertainers usually get paid for the extra entertainment they provide?" I ask.

Dennis smiles. "Usually $50 or $100 depending on how she entertains the guys." He says.

"What if she wanted to record it all? Just her, not the guy's faces." I ask.

Dennis laughs. "I don't see a problem with that."

I open my phone and show him her porn site. "Wow!" He looks at me. "Two weeks from Thursday." He says, then looks at the phone and I hear him mutter her user name. I think she is getting a new subscriber.

Later that evening I text Chrissy.

ME - 2 weeks from Thursday you are busy from 7-10pm.

It takes just a few minutes for me to get a reply.

Chrissy - OK Daddy. Am I meeting you at the hotel again?

ME - No, you are going to get gangbanged by probably 5-10 guys.

Chrissy - WHAT? Oh God, I couldn't.

ME - That isn't a No is it? Do I have to have Ashley take your place and go home with a beat red ass from getting spanked?

I jump over to the group text with Ashley and Chrissy.

ME - Ashley, Chrissy is now questioning what I am telling her. 2 weeks from Thursday you are taking her place at a gangbang and getting spanked HARD.

Chrissy is quick.

Chrissy - Daddy Please No. I didn't say no.

Ashley - I have never done that Daddy, but I promise to be extra good. Please don't spank me.

Chrissy - Please Daddy not Ashley. I will do it. You can tie me down and spank me. Please leave Ashley alone.

Hhhmmm let's push Chrissy.

I go back to the chat with just Chrissy.

ME - I want you to understand something. Like Ashley your ass is mine unless you want your life as you know it to end. I send her a bunch of unedited screenshots and pictures.

It's been two or three minutes with no response.

ME - Nothing to say? No problem. I will put it all together in an email and send it to both yours and your fiancé's friends and families on social media.

ME - Including the porn site you have just like Ashley's.

And I send the link for her page.

Chrissy - OH MY GOD. NO PLEASE. I AM SORRY. PLEASE DON'T.

ME - You need to prove to me you will not say no, or question me ever again. 9:30pm State Park Fire Tower. Naked, blindfolded and bent over the railing on the second floor. This is a freebie. No money, just you getting Fucked and swallowing cum. If you aren't up there at 9:30pm in position I send it all.

Chrissy - I will be there I promise.

ME - Tell Ashley she is off the hook

Chrissy - Yes Daddy. Thank You.

The back of the State Park is at the end of my neighborhood. I can walk it in about 20 minutes. I leave at 9pm, and when I get there I can see her climbing the stairs to the tower. I can just barely make out her silhouette. I watch as she pulls off her shirt, I am assuming pushes down her shorts and then puts on the blindfold. She bends over the railing, facing the way she came from the parking lot. I quietly walk to the parking lot path, wait a minute or two and then speak up. "You are early." I say

"Yes Daddy I didn't want to be late." She says, sounding nervous.

I start walking up the stairs. "Don't move." I growl at her.

"Yes, Daddy." She says.

I prop my phone up, click on the flash and hit record. I kick off my shorts, grab a fist full of hair, pull her head back, and push her to her knees. "Open." I say as I push my dick at her mouth. I push in until I feel the back of her mouth, then I pull back, and push back in over and over. Holding her head tight, and fucking her face. She is gagging, half coughing, and drooling. I am not being kind or gentle. Every minute or so I pull all the way out and slap her with my drool covered dick while she gasps for breath. I give her about 15 seconds and push back into her mouth.

After a few minutes she has accepted her fate and is no longer tensing up, or resisting. She is almost limp as I face fuck her. She is starting to get it. I pull out of her mouth, pull her up, and push her over the railing. She is short, but the wide wooden railing is tall. I pick her up by her hips and lift her up, pushing her over the railing. She screams and jerks. Her arms fly back grabbing the rail, and her feet kick in the air now that they are off the floor. I spank her ass rather hard. "Stop Screaming!" I growl as I pin her hips down. I start laughing. "I am not throwing you over. I am picking you up to fuck you."

"Now shut your mouth. Unless of course you want to have a gangbang tonight without getting paid." I say as I line up and push in. She cries out in pain. She is dry and not used to my size. She is used to Sean's little dick. "God damn it you are dry." I say as I slowly, a little at a time fuck in and out of her. It's not comfortable for me, and she is grunting as I go. Chrissy's pussy starts to respond to getting fucked and lubes up. The cries stop, but the grunts and moans continue as I give her a good hard fucking. After a bit I get a little winded so I slow down some. As I look down I see her asshole peeking out as I fuck her. I pop my thumb in my mouth and cover it in spit. I then reach down and push it in her ass.

Chrissy lets out a whining moan. I pull my thumb out, and pop it back in. "Don't worry, no ass fucking tonight. I would rip your tight ass in two without lube. This ass needs to get stretched out first." I say.

As I say it I have another thought. I slow down the fucking a bit and ask her. "Has your fiancé ever asked for anal sex?"

"No." She answers.

"Have you ever told him you didn't like it or it was dirty?" I ask.

"No, it's never come up." Chrissy tells me.

"That's going to change." I say as I hold her back down tight, and start fucking her hard again. I can feel my orgasm coming. I pull out of her, and yank her back off the railing. "Knees." I groan.

She kneels and opens her mouth. I smile inwardly. She is learning. I put just the head in her mouth, and she sucks and licks on it. At the last moment I pull out of her mouth and cum in her open mouth and face. Her head jerks as my cum lands on her face. It's too bad the blindfold is on. I would have liked to have seen the look in her eyes. I finish cumming and put my dick back in her mouth. I grab her hair tight and tilt her head up. "Anytime you fiancé or I cum, no matter where we cum, you will immediately suck and lick us clean. It will be a soft, gentle licking and sucking until All the cum is off our dicks. Do you understand?" I ask.

"Mmmhhhmmm." She answers. I let go of her hair and she goes to it. This she is actually very good at. She is so soft and gentle as she licks and sucks me clean. She pulls off me after a minute, and I am all clean.

I throw her a bone. I softly rub her cheek. "You are very good at that. That felt very nice. Your fiancé will love that." I say.

"Thank you Daddy." If she didn't have the blindfold on I would say she looks down. "Daddy, may I ask a question?" She asks.

"You may." I say.

"Why did you make that porn site of me?" She asks.

"You wanted a lot of money. I had to recoup my money somehow. You can blame Ashley if it weren't for her site, I may not have thought of it." I say.

She just sighs. "Please promise me you won't show my face."

"Why do you think you have that big blindfold on?" I ask as I pull on my shorts.

"So I couldn't see you." She says.

"Well ok, it's two fold. First it was so you couldn't, then it was so you can't be identified in the videos. The blindfold is better than blurring it." I say. "Like the next video you make. I will have to blur it."

"Next video?" She asks softly.

"Yup. You are going to record your fiancé fucking your ass for the first time." I say. She just lets out a whiny moan. "Tell him you feel bad about not being able to give him your virginity, you want to try anal, and give him your anal virginity."

"But I did give it to him." She says softly.

"What? You are what, 25-27. You have been dating Sean for a few years. You were a virgin into your early twenties?" I ask surprised.

Chrissy hangs her head. "No, we dated in high school, went to prom, but drifted apart going to two different colleges so far apart. Then about a year after we graduated, we stumbled into each other one night, and got back together." She says.

"Holy shit." I sigh. "Wait how many guys have you had sex with?" I ask

She pauses for a minute. "Three including you and Sean."

"Holy...." I sigh. "No wonder you are so tight. And before me, never done anal, swallowed or had sex with a girl?" I ask.

"No." She says softly.

"Oh Chrissy! Has you Mother ever talked to you about having sex. Like a general how to? Guys like, X." I ask.

"Oh god, no." Says Chrissy.

I smile. "I am going to teach you how to please Sean. I am going to turn you into the best type of wife. A saint in public, but a sinner in the bedroom." I reach into my wallet and pull out $100. I press the money into the palm of her hand. Tomorrow you will go to the sex shop on Route 112, and buy what I tell you to layer in a text. For now you stay just like this until you hear me whistle. When I whistle you can get dressed and leave." I say as I bend down and kiss the top of her head. I walk down the stairs and quietly walk away into the woods. Once I know I am in the darkness I give a loud whistle and walk home. As I walk along I laugh to myself. Too bad Sean will never know it's Uncle that taught his wife all these little tricks. I am sure at the very least he would want to buy me a beer as a thank you.

I get home and surf the Sex Shops website. Look at that, they even have a pick up service. I order the stuff, and pay for it since they won't just hold it. I put it under the name Horny Bride.

ME - I ordered what I want you to get. It's all paid for so use the $100 to buy some really slutty, sexy, revealing lingerie. I want you wearing it when you make the video of Sean fucking your ass.

Chrissy - Yes Daddy.

I text Ashley as I sit at home with a hard on, after ordering the stuff and thinking about the things I will teach Chrissy.

ME - Chrissy stepped out of line tonight and had to be disciplined. So now so do you.

Ashley - Daddy she is sorry. Please, she gets it now.

ME - I promised you both what would happen. Is Emily working tonight?

Ashley - No, she works tomorrow night.

ME - 9pm I am going to give you that screaming ass fuck I promised you.

Ashley - Please Daddy. It hurts.

ME - Say nothing to Chrissy. See you at 9p. Goodnight.

I toss the phone on the counter and grab a beer. Seeing Ashley getting punished for her actions should break the last resistance in Chrissy I think.

I get home from work the next day and look at the burner phone. Chrissy has picked up the toys.

Chrissy - Oh my, Daddy. It's almost as thick as you.

That was intentional. I want her stretched not stretched out. I still want to enjoy that tight pussy.

ME - Be alone and ready for a private FaceTime call using headphones sometime after 9pm.

I don't want her parents hearing Ashley scream.

Chrissy - Yes Daddy.

I relax, cook dinner, have a drink and set up the cameras and tripods up in the spare bedroom. I sit down and watch some tv. At about 9:01p. I see some headlights in my driveway. I hop up and go to the garage door, wave Ashley into the garage and hit the button to close the door so you can't see her car.

As she gets out of the car I glare at her. "Get in here." I say and walk back to my chair. She walks in and stands in the doorway with her phone in her hand. Man Chrissy's sexy little body certainly does more for me than Ashley's fat tits, belly and cellulite thighs, but this is punishment to get that tight little body to obey me no question. Plus Ashley is super tight too.

"Upstairs now, get naked, make sure your pussy and ass are properly lubed, unless you want some internal rips and tears." I say with a flat tone. "Once you are all lubed, stand at the foot of the bed, and FaceTime Chrissy. Tell her exactly what's about to happen and why. I will be right up." Once she is upstairs I quietly follow and go to my bedroom. I have prepared for this. I put on a black tee shirt, bondage mask with eye, nose and mouth holes and black rubber gloves. I loop a thick black leather belt around my shoulders and chest. Ashley is going to shit. I laugh to myself.

I walk down the hall and I hear them talking. Ashley is saying. "Chrissy, you can't question him or say no." She is a little upset and nervous. "He told us the other one would be punished, and now that's about to be me, and if I don't do this you don't get the money." There is a pause. "I had to agree or you wouldn't get it."

I throw the door open. "Hi ladies."

I hear Ashley gasp. "Oh Shit."

I can hear Chrissy. "What I can't see."

"Turn the phone around Ashley let Chrissy see." I say sternly.

"Daddy!" Chrissy says with a happy tone in her voice as Ashley turns the phone. That quickly changes when she sees me with a mask, gloves and the belt. "Please don't punish Ashley! I did what you told me to. I came to the park." She begs.

"I warned you both repeatedly, didn't I?" I ask. Neither of them answer me. I growl. "I expect an answer when I ask a question."

I get two quiet. "Yes Daddy."

I take the belt from around my shoulder and snap it together. "I have had a frustrating day. I was looking forward to a good hard ass fucking to work of the frustration." I say and I snap the belt together again. It's kind of amusing watching Ashley flinch each time.

"Daddy Please!" Begs Chrissy. "Tell me where and when and you can fuck my ass as hard as you like. Please Daddy."

I drop my pants and kick them off. I grab Ashley by the shoulders and push on the bed. I flip her over face down and pull her head back by her hair. "Keep the phone on your face. No hiding." I climb over Ashley's legs and straddle them. I grab the phone from Ashley and let Chrissy watch, as I just pour lube over my dick and let the excess fall on Ashley's ass. I aim the phone at Ashley's ass. "This is all your fault Chrissy." I say as I try to push into Ashley's ass. She is tensing up and fighting me. I push harder and finally shove in. I was pushing so hard I shove more than halfway in with one hard stroke. Ashley SCREAMS! I shove all the way in and stay there for a minute. "Scream all you want. No one will hear you." I say as I toss the phone at her face.

Ashley is whining and crying in pain and ignores the phone. I pull out and shove back in hard, and Ashley screams. "Put the phone on your face, or I get the zapper." I growl.

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers
12