Niece's Wedding Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley holds the phone and I can hear Chrissy half crying. "I am sorry Ash." I hold her hips and start a good ass fucking. Ashley is crying out with almost each in stroke. Jesus, she is tight. I pull out with a wet pop and squirt more lube right in her ass and push back in with a wet squelch. As I pull out Ashley moans, I shove back in and she cries out again. I look over and the phone isn't on her face. I slap her ass hard, making a loud spanking sound that Ashley screams with. "Phone on your face." I yell.

"Daddy Please!" I hear Chrissy begging.

"Your ass is so tight." I moan as I stay bottomed out for a moment.

Ashley is almost sobbing. Chrissy is getting loud, and her parents might hear her. I grab the phone and look at Chrissy. "Keep your voice down. Your parents might hear." I say.

Chrissy puts her hand over her mouth and looks to the side as she pulls out an ear bud. She hadn't thought of that. She looks back at me. "You need to learn a lesson just like Ashley did. Are you Ever going to refuse or question me again?" I ask.

"No Daddy. I promise never again." She almost cries.

"What other lesson should you be learning tonight Chrissy?" I ask.

She stares at me for a minute. She can't figure it out. "I am sorry Daddy I don't know." She says with a sniffle.

I smile. "You need to stretch and lube your ass before anal sex when you are a beginner, or it can hurt. Go get the medium butt plug, and lube. Strip naked, lube your ass, and put it in. " I say.

I toss the phone at Ashley. "Face." I say as I resume fucking her ass. As she holds the phone I ask. "Is it getting easier?"

"No!" She half gasps half cries.

"You knew I was going to give you a good ass fucking. Why didn't you prep?" I ask and I spank her wobbling ass cheek.

She yells out with the slap. "I don't know." She cries. I give her a good firm fucking for a minute or two and rest again with my dick buried in her ass.

I grab the phone from Ashley. Chrissy is taking baby strokes afraid to push it in. It's a different type of butt plug. The set is three different lengths and width dicks, with a recessed rim at the bottom and the flat base like a regular butt plug. "Shove it in with one stroke NOW, or I shock Ashley." I say to Chrissy.

Ashley starts sobbing when she hears me. "Please, Daddy!"

I hear Chrissy gasp and I look back at the phone. I pull out and slap Ashley's hip. "On your back on the edge of the bed." I say as I stand. I grab her legs and roll them back. I grab the phone and look into it. "The plug stays in until midnight." I say and point it at Ashley's partially open ass.

"Oh Ashley, I am sorry." Moans Chrissy.

I put more lube on Ashley so it runs in and around her ass. I then pour some on me. "This will be the final ass fucking. That tight ass is going to squeeze the cum out of me." I say as I hold the phone with a good view as I rub the tip of my dick around her open asshole. Ashley moans worriedly. I line up and push in balls deep with one push. Ashley cries out, but doesn't scream like she has. I give her a minute or so of firm back and forth fucking that she continues to moan and groan with. I flip the phone on Ashley's belly. "Hold it and be sure to give Chrissy a good view."

I hold her thighs and shove in hard. Giving her the good hard ass fucking I have been promising. I am fucking in and out of her ass hard and fast. Ashley is now constantly crying. I bet Chrissy is too. Mission accomplished! They should be broken. I can't help it, as much as I would like to keep going, her ass is too much. I groan and cum in her ass. I stay against her for a moment, catch my breath and pull out of her. As I do Ashley rolls onto her side on the bed.

By the look on her face she didn't enjoy the ass fucking. I walk over to her clothes and throw them at her. "Get dressed and get out."

"May I use the bathroom, please." She asks softly.

"No. This is a punishment. As part of it I want you to drive home with my cum and lube all over you." I say. Ashley stares at me with a blank look. "Get dressed now or I will take your clothes and you can drive home naked.""

"Yes, Daddy." She looks at the phone. "May I hang up with Chrissy?" I don't care." I say as I walk out of the room and head into the bathroom. When I get out Ashley is gone. I walk out to the garage and close the door.

12