Niece's Wedding Pt. 08

Story Info
Chrissy needs to relax b4 wedding. Daddy meets grooms aunt.
9.6k words
4.76
11.6k
10

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers

I wake up the next morning, and I am dragging a little. I get up and shower. I need breakfast, but not the hotel's. I am heading to a local place I like. As I walk out, Samantha and her sister are walking out next door to me. Samantha gets very cheery. "We have connecting rooms, and I didn't realize it was you? I could have had a wedding booty call with just a soft knock on the door?" She says.

"Samantha, just stop. Not all your jokes are funny." Says her sister.

"Who said I was joking." Samantha says with a wink to me. "Going my way sailor?" As her sister heads for the elevators in a huff.

"I was heading to breakfast." I say.

"Us too. Come join us." Samantha says as we meet Jim and his happy wife at the elevators.

"Ugh not here. I am going to a local spot." I say.

"Bernie's? Can we join you?" Asks Jim.

"I have room for the four of us in my car. The more the merrier." I say.

"Shotgun." Says Samantha with a smile.

"What are you 13?" Asks her sister.

Samantha looks at me. "If I am 13 I should have pigtails." She holds her hair to the sides and looks at me. "Would you like pigtails in my hair to hold onto?"

"JESUS, SAMANTHA!" Her sister yells, and glares at me. Everyone just laughs including Jim.

Samantha put her arm around her sister. "You are so easy sometimes."

I have had enough, as the elevator dings I say. "Jim, you and Samantha take this one. We need to talk." I say as I look at his wife. Jim hesitates. "Please, Jim." I say to him.

His wife looks at him. "Go ahead." She says.

It all just sort of clicked in my head just now. Sue gets mad whenever there is anything even close to me looking at a woman. Somewhere inside her she is thinking I am cheating on Jen. "Jen would have laughed and said I was a pig for looking at Chrissy. You know that right?" I say, and her face drops. "But she also would have done exactly what I said she would do that night." I say. I can see the sadness in her face. "I am not cheating on Jen. I am trying to move on like she told me to. We talked a lot at the end. She wanted me to move on. We bartered about the mourning time. I said a week, she wanted a year. We settled for six months." I say smiling.

I can see tears in her eyes. "She told me." She says. "We talked too. I promised her, Jim and I would look out for you." Now we are both crying. "It was her anniversary Charlie!"

"You think I didn't know that? I had put flowers at her grave that morning. I was honestly looking out and seeing Jen playing with Sean in your backyard when he was a toddler when I was staring. I joked with Jim to avoid talking about it. I see her sometimes, reliving memories that have finally started making me smile, and yes I snapped that day, because you ripped that scab right off." I sigh.

"I am sorry!" She cries as she hugs me. "I miss her a lot too."

We hold each other for a moment. "So can we call a truce?" I ask.

"Yes." She says sniffling.

"You will stop getting mad when I talk to your sister?" I ask.

She sighs and looks me in the eyes. "She and Jen are a lot alike. I think they would have really liked each other if they were given the chance, but Samantha was never around a lot after she got married." She looks at me and smiles. "I won't get mad."

We compose ourselves and head downstairs. Samantha takes her sister's arm and they walk together.

Jim looks at his wife, and then me. "Everything OK?" He asks.

"We are good Jim. We just needed to talk it out." I say.

"Good. Let's go get some breakfast." Jim says.

Everything goes well. Samantha doesn't make any more dirty comments, but when she comes back from the ladies room and sits in the booth next to me she pulls her dress up exposing her legs. She doesn't even glance at me, unless it's in conversation. Damn she has nice legs. When we decide to leave she smooths her dress back down into place. I hold out my hand to help her up. "Such a gentleman." She says with a smile and a twinkle in her eyes.

We get back to the hotel and Samantha sighs. "Oh I almost forgot. I need a few small things. Would you mind taking me to a store?" She asks me.

"Sure." I say.

"Don't let me hold you guys up Sue. You guys go do your thing, you need to be ready early. Charlie can drive me."

Jim and Sue get out, and I drive away. "So where to?" I ask.

"Any pharmacy will do." She says as she plays with the hem of her dress.

I walk into the store with her. She starts grabbing little small makeup items. "I forgot my makeup bag." She walks past the women's hygiene isle. "Surgery took care of needing anything down there." She pauses at the family planning isle and walks down. I follow like a puppy dog. "Again surgery took care of needing those again." She says walking past the condoms. "But this." She says picking up some lube. "Helps since the surgery."

She walks down the candy isle. She picks up a blue package of M&Ms. "No, I don't think you will need these." She says, making an obvious play on words for the little blue pill.

"No, I do not." I say smiling

We get up front and there is a big battery display. I point to it. "Do you need any batteries?" I ask.

She one-ups me. "Maybe some fresh batteries would be good." She says tossing some in the basket. "Just in case I run some down and they need a few minutes to recharge."

"Oh fuck." I sigh.

She leans into my face. "Oh I hope so." She says softly as she puts a soft quick kiss on my lips.

"Wow." I sigh. Samantha giggles and pays for her stuff. We get in the car and I hear candy wrappers crinkling. I look over and she is smiling at me as she sucks on a lollipop. I shake my head and we both laugh.

Samantha heads to Jim & Sue's room, and I head to mine. I put up my feet, put on some music, and review some work stuff remotely. Before I know it, it's almost two hours later, someone is knocking. It's not my main door, it's the connecting door. I open the door and Samantha is smiling with her door open. "Can I come in and talk." She says softly.

"Of course." I say as I sit on the sofa.

She turns and sits sideways looking at me. Almost looking concerned. "Sue and I had a long talk. She told me what you two talked about." She tells me. I just sigh and shake my head. She holds my hand. "Charlie, I know I can be forward sometimes, that I then cover by making a joke. I don't want you to feel pressured if you aren't ready."

I take her hand in mine and turn towards her. "Samantha, you have been like a breath of fresh air. It's been a little more than two years, and yes you definitely have me very interested. I do have some pressure building, but you are not pressuring me." I say with a smile.

She just smiles at me. "Are you sure?" She asks. I move slowly towards her. I reach out and run my fingers through her hair. I pull her to me, and kiss her. It's a soft, wet kiss that is just long enough to be a long kiss. I pull back and she opens her eyes. She gives me a longing look. "That was very nice. I haven't been kissed like that in a Long time." She says.

"I haven't kissed a woman like that in a long time." I say with a smile. I didn't lie, I argue in my head. Ashley & Chrissy are girls.

She takes a deep breath. "Ok well I know what dress I am wearing tonight."

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"Any woman that travels always brings a conservative dress, and a sexy one. You are definitely getting the sexy one." She says.

I laugh. "I will wear my sexy 3 piece suit then too. My conservative one just won't cut it."

She gets up and walks to the doors. I push mine open. "My door is always open." I say.

She looks at my bed. "Hhhmmm a king sized bed. Much better than my two queens." She says. She reaches up and kisses my cheek. "See you in about an hour, handsome." She turns and walks through the doors closing hers.

Fuck I am in trouble. I haven't felt like this in a long long time.

As the old saying goes I shit, shower & shave, and get dressed. I grab the two cards I have. One is signed Uncle with $500 in it. Sean was always Jen's favorite. She would want him to have a little extra. I then have an unsigned card with $5,000 in cash. It's kind of a thick envelope with two stacks of 25 $100 bills side by side. The kids need the cash more than I do, and Chrissy has earned it. As I am grabbing my wallet & phone. There is a soft knock on my front door.

Samantha is standing there. "Wow." I say stunned. She has a beautiful, sexy dress on. It shows Great cleavage, the top is held up with two thin spaghetti straps. Her shoulder length brown hair is up, showing more neck and shoulders. It's not skin tight, more like form fitting, but extremely flattering as it goes down almost to her ankles. Then she moves. A slit opens up over her left leg all the way up to just under her hips. I just take it all in.

"Why this door?" I ask.

She looks up and down the hallway. She smiles at me. "Well truth be told, it's been a long time for me too. I was kind of already sold on you, but Sue really put you over the top this afternoon when we talked. I am afraid if I walk into your room we will be late for the ceremony." She says to me.

"Sue put me over the top?" I ask.

Samantha gives me a look like I don't believe you. "I just told you I am afraid to be alone with you in your room, because I am unsure I can control myself. And you can't believe my sister had nice things to say about you?" She says with a smile.

I step out of my room and let the door close. "See I made you think of something else for a moment." I say.

She slaps my arm. "You're an ass."

I hold my arm out for her to take. As she loops her arm in mine. I smile at her. "You aren't the first woman to say that to me, you know."

She shakes her head in disbelief, and sighs. "I don't doubt it."

The ceremony is nice. In the receiving line I hug Chrissy, and whisper. "My Little Girl looks well rested." I stand up and say. "You are a beautiful bride."

"Thank you Uncle." She says with a big smile. "I got a great nights sleep last night."

Later at the reception, Samantha and I are dancing. It's a slow dance, and her hips are grinding against me now and again. I look down and she leans back a bit, and just smiles at me as I look down her dress. "Thank you for confirming that." I say.

"Confirming what?" She asks innocently.

"That you aren't wearing a bra." I say as I look down and see the dark edge of her areola.

"Nope, no bra with this dress. I only have on a tiny, tiny thong." She says softly to me.

"Oh you are killing me." I sigh.

She briefly grinds against me. "Do guys always get a hardon before they die?" She asks.

"Yup, it precedes a massive heart attack." I tell her.

She giggles, kisses my cheek and says. "I promise I will straddle your hips and pump up and down.....on your chest."

I moan. "Oh you tease."

"I just want to keep you interested." She giggles.

"Oh I am interested." I say.

The reception winds down and the kids insist we get changed and come to the after party. Samantha agrees and I smile but groan inside. I want nothing more than to fuck Samantha. We head up to our rooms. I decide I am teasing Samantha. We walk up to our doors side by side. No one is in the hallway. I put my hand on Samantha's neck and collar bone, holding her against the door as I kiss her hard. She moans as we kiss. I stare into her eyes and say. "Go into your room, and open the connecting door now."

Her eyes are wide. "Yes Sir." She says smiling. We walk in our rooms and then a moment later she is opening the connecting door. I move towards her with my hand on her collarbone. She is just staring at me as she walks backwards towards one of her beds. I reach down with both hands and pull her dress up over her ass. I grab her hips, pick her up and toss her on the bed. She screams as she bounces. I grab her thighs and push them back. I look at this tiny lace thong covering her pussy. I grab at it with one hand and rip it off with a hard yank, and she yelps in surprise. I pull it off her and push both legs back and hold them. I then drop my face into her pussy. I lick and suck on her like a starving man.

She instantly starts moaning. "Oh Charlie. Oh Wow." I don't stop. Licking up between her fleshy pussy lips. Shoving my tongue as deep as I can into her pussy. Flicking and sucking her clit. "Please Charlie!" She pants. "Please, I need you inside of me."

I don't look up, but I pull my mouth off her. "Nope, I am going to make you cum first." I say and suck her clit into my mouth flicking my tongue across it. Her hips start humping, and I keep licking. She bucks harder once or twice and catches me in the nose. I swear I should have a bloody nose. Her breathing comes in short gasps. She is going to cum hard. I can feel it. "GGGGAAAAAHHHHH!" She screams. I can't say she squirted, but she flooded my mouth with her juices.

It's hard to do but I get up and slap her ass. "Get changed for the after party."

She looks at me, pleading. "Charlie, Please!"

I smile down at her. "I told you I would fuck you after I made you cum. I never said when." I say and slap her thigh. "Knock when you are ready." I turn and head for my room. As I am closing her door I hear her moan.

After hanging up my suit, putting on my shorts and sneakers there is a light knock on the connecting door. Samantha is standing there in stretchy pants, white sneakers and a thin spaghetti strap top. She looks great. She walks up to me and puts her hands on my bare chest and rubs them through my chest hair. "Mmmmm." She moans. She leans forward and kisses and licks my nipples. "Please Charlie. Let's be a little late."

She has her hair hanging loose. I grab a handful of her hair, and tilt her head to me. "Drinks first. I am going to get a few drinks into you, and then bring you up here. Once we are back in the room I am going to fuck you senseless. And when we wake in the morning I am doing it all over again." I say with a smile.

"You are so mean." She moans with a smile. We are at the bar. Samantha is sitting in a tall bar chair at a table. I am standing behind her. We are alone for the moment. I lean down and softly say. "Let's play a game."

She turns back to me. "Great, let's go upstairs."

I put my drink down and rub her shoulders. "Nope. Fuck/Marry/Kill." I turn her shoulders towards Jim, Chrissy's Dad and Sean standing there talking.

"Seriously?" She laughs. "Yup. Who is which and why."

"Easy Fuck Sean, he is young and full of stamina. Marry Jim. He is a nice guy. And kill Chrissy's Dad, I don't know him." She says.

"I was thinking along the same lines." I say.

"Oh you are playing too." She asks.

"Of course."

"Ok smart guy." She says as she points to the Mom's and Chrissy.

"Tough one. Kill Chrissy's Mom. Again just because I don't know her, but now Fuck or Marry. Hhmmm. I don't think I could Marry Sue so I guess I have to fuck your sister, and Marry Chrissy after she divorces Sean." I say.

"Meanie! Make the poor boy divorce the love of his life. I think I would Marry Sue. We are sisters and have lived together so that would work and I guess Fuck Chrissy." She says.

"Hhhmm I am imagining that right now. Do you think Chrissy has fucked a woman before?" I ask.

"What, am I supposed to know that?" She laughs.

Chrissy walks to the ladies room. I kiss Samantha's cheek. "You could go ask her." As I nod towards Chrissy walking to the ladies room.

"We haven't even had sex yet, and you are trying for a threesome?" She asks as she pulls my head down for a kiss.

I pull back. "Wow, a threesome. I was just imagining you and Chrissy." I say with a smile. "I have to use the men's room. I will ask her if she would like to join us for a threesome." I say.

Samantha laughs. "Yeah, you do that." She says as I head off. No one is in the hallway leading to the bathrooms. I wait for Chrissy to come out. She walks out and smiles as she sees me. I grab her hair and kiss her. I push my tongue into her mouth and she sucks on it. It's a short kiss in case someone comes along. "I hope you enjoyed the taste of Auntie Sam." Her eyes go wide. I slap her ass and walk into the men's room.

I come out and Samantha is now in the hallway. She kisses me hard and grabs my crotch. She pulls back from the kiss, but is still holding me. Her eyes wide. "Wow." She says. "Please, I am begging. Let's go up to our rooms."

I reach down and pinch both her nipples. She moans in pleasure, and when I let them go there is just the faintest bump visible through her shirt and bra. "I hate bras." I say.

"Me too. Take me upstairs and I will take it off." She sighs.

"Let's go say our goodbyes." I say as I turn her around and slap her ass a tad hard as she walks into the ladies room.

She gasps, wiggles her butt, and smiles back at me as she walks in.

Samantha comes out and joins me as we say our good nights. We ride up in the elevator just holding hands and smiling. We get to our doors and I open mine, and walk in still holding her hand and pulling her in behind me. As we get into the open room I turn and pull her to me in a kiss. She moans as I kiss her. I pull back from the kiss and pull her shirt off. She reaches behind her and unclips her strapless bra letting it fall to the floor.

I reach down and cup a boob in each hand. She is probably a nice C cup, with perfect nipples. Her areolas are a nice medium shade, with a nice medium nipple. They are the perfect size to pinch and tease without being big. As I rub my fingers along her nipples she pulls at the bottom of my shirt. I let her lift it up, I then take it from her and pull it up and off. As I take it off, she reaches for my shorts. She unbuttons them, and in one push she has my shorts and underwear falling to my ankles.

She reaches down and grabs my hard on in her hand. "Wow, Charlie." She squeezes me and gives me little strokes. "You are a big boy. I've never umm...Wow. Boy, I am glad I got some lube." She sighs.

I put my hand on her shoulder and press down. "I can think of something a whole lot nicer for your mouth to be doing."

"You can, can you?" She says as she drops to her knees. I hold her head in my hand and pull her forward. She doesn't resist. She opens her mouth and licks the tip as she sucks me into her mouth. She teeth scrap me lightly and she pulls off me. "I'm sorry." She says looking up at me.

"It happens." I say as I nudge her head forward again. She opens wide this time with no teeth. "Mmmnnnn that's it." I moan as she runs her tongue under the head of my dick.

She continues a soft slow blow job for a couple of minutes, and then pulls off me. She moves her jaw up and down, and side to side. "You are going to take some getting used to." She says as she sucks me back in. She manages another minute or two and pulls off me again. "I am sorry." She sighs holding her jaw.

I pull her up and turn her towards the bed. I was planning on bending her over and pulling off her stretchy pants.

"Wait, wait, wait." She says as she pulls away and runs through the connecting door. I kick off my shoes and shorts, as she comes back pulling the tamper proof plastic seal off the bottle of lube. She looks at me seriously. "I will Need this."

"I will turn you into a slip and slide." I say as I grab her hips, spin her around. I push her back down so she is bent over the bed. I kneel behind her and pull her pants down. I pull one ankle out and then push her legs apart. I hold her cheeks and push my face into her pussy.

"Oh God!" She moans. "Please Charlie. Don't tease me."

I stand up and cover two fingers in lube. I reach down and rub them through her lips, and over her clit. Samantha just moans. I pull my fingers back, re-lube them, and push them into her pussy. Her body shudders and she lets out a loud moan. I finger fuck her slowly, but I want to fuck her. I pull out my fingers and push her over onto the bed. I nudge her onto her back and crawl between her legs. "I want to watch your face." I say smiling.

ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers