Niece's Wedding Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't mean to but I fall asleep, but I wake up and Chrissy is asleep beside me. I get up to go to the bathroom. When I come back, she is outlined by the nightlight. Her young tits are almost poking straight up. Her hips are semi rolled, with her legs together, hiding her pussy. My dick stirs, I stand there stroking myself, while I think about this tight body I have to play with. I have no idea what time it is. I don't care. I bet she is dry as a bone. I rub some lube on me and get on the bed gently spreading her legs. I run my dick between her pussy lips. "Sean." She half mutters.

Sean my ass. I push in hard. I can feel her dryness catch a little. She screams and her eyes pop open. "AAARRGGGGHHHHHH! DADDDDDDY!"

I still like Daddy. I pull her ankles up and fuck away. Her body does recover and lubes up in defense, if you will. At first she is definitely uncomfortable, but that changes. Her grunts and moans change from uncomfortable to overwhelmed. She had been peacefully asleep, until I shoved my dick in her pussy. For my part I was kind of getting off while jerking off staring at her. On top of that the friction at first is putting me over the top fast. This is going to be a quick fuck so I decide to make it hard and fast.

Chrissy's only response is constantly moaning. "AAAHHHH. AAAHHH. AAAAHH. AAAHHH."

I can't help it. I shove in and cum. I pull out and Chrissy is breathing heavily. I hop off the bed and pull her shoulders to the edge so her head is hanging off it. I can see the apprehension in her eyes. I push my hard on deep into her mouth. I rest in the very back of her mouth. She gurgles and jerks. I pinch her nipples a little hard as I pull out. "You called me Sean." I say.

She starts to say, "Sorry." But I push back in. I push at the entry to her throat. This is further than normal. I don't normally push all the way in. I leave a little out just going to the end of her mouth.

"Why did you call me Sean?" I ask.

"I was dream...." That's enough back in I go pushing to her throat. She gags and coughs so I pull back. She coughs and gasps. I pinch and pull her nipples again nice and hard. She groans in pain again until she is cut off with my dick in her mouth.

"We will keep this up all night, until your chin touches me." I say. To be honest she is very close. If I give her one more try I bet she does it. I pull out and she gags and coughs. "Chrissy, will you ever call me Sean?" I ask.

"No Uncle, I promise." She gasps. I give her a heartbeat and push back forward.

"Make Uncle proud Little Girl." I say as I push in the last little bit. Her chin is against me and as she gags I can feel her throat spasming around me. I pull out, and lift her up onto the bed as coughs and gags. I spoon behind her and hold her to me. I feel her settle down. "That felt very nice, Little Girl. You should practice more on Sean and probably a bigger dildo."

"Yes Uncle." Then she sighs. After a few minutes she says. "Uncle I didn't mean to fall asleep in your bed. I should get home so I can get showered and changed for work."

I hug her to me with her boobs. "Are you glad you came over tonight?" I ask.

She is silent for a minute. "Tell me the truth Chrissy." I say softly.

"It was more than I was expecting." She sighs. "It hurt Uncle, but then it felt good. I am so confused."

I move back and roll her onto her back. I half roll over her and kiss her deep. Her sighs turn to moans as I reach down and start rubbing her clit and pussy. I move from her mouth to the side of her neck under her ear. "You are such a good Little Girl. You deserve some Nice after last night. You aren't going anywhere until I give you a Nice fucking." I say softly into her neck. I move down and suck one and then the other nipple into my mouth. From one to the other. Chrissy moans as I softly bite her nipples and her pussy starts making wet sounds as I finger her. Her hips are rolling as I finger her.

"Please Uncle. I Need you inside me." She sighs.

I pull my fingers out of her and lay back. I reach down and stroke myself. "Climb aboard. I want to watch you pretty face as you fuck me and cum."

She smiles as she kneels over me. She reaches down. She holds my dick in her hand and squeezes as she moves me into position. Once I am lined up she squats all the way down in one shot with a loud moan. "You make me feel so full." She moans. I reach up and hold a boob in each hand as I run my thumbs over her nipples.

She angles forward and rolls her hips, grinding her clit against me. Her mouth hangs half open, and her eyes half roll up and she enjoys the grinding. Her eyes return to normal and she stares at me with lust in her eyes. She reaches down and rubs her fingers through my hair as she kisses me hard. Her hips lift off me a bit, and I take the opportunity to fuck up into her. She just moans and kisses me harder. She pulls back from the kiss, and rests her forehead on mine. I can see it in her eyes. She is close to orgasm, and she wants it. "Please Uncle." She gasps.

I keep up my fucking and she lets out a moan. "AAAAHHHHH!" As I feel her orgasm on me. She smiles at me after a moment. "Oh that was nice."

I tap her hips for her to roll off me. "Doggie." I say.

Chrissy gets on her hands and knees. Ass up and wiggling. I kneel behind her and smile. Each cheek clearly says SLUT. I like that paddle. I push into her wet and ready pussy with one easy push. She has her head on the bed so her hips are up. I can feel her pussy rubbing and squeezing me as I fuck in and out of her. The tip of my dick gets a nice rub at the very end. I just keep a nice steady in and out. Her ass is winking at me and I can't help myself. I cover my thumb in spit and slip it right in her ass. It pops right in and Chrissy moans. She looks back at me a little worried. "Relax Little Girl. Just my thumb. Rub your clit." She sighs and reaches back and I can feel her fingers rubbing as I fuck her.

After a few minutes I can feel her rubbing get faster, and her sighs getting louder. I start popping my thumb in and out as I fuck her. Her sighs turn to moans. "Do it Little Girl. Cum for me. I want to feel you squeeze me as you orgasm."

Her only answer is to pant. "AAHH. AAHH. AAHH. AAAAAAHHHHHH!" She orgasms again. It's amazing how her ass tightens around my thumb. She rolls over on her side. Her body shivers just the slightest bit, and then her whole body relaxes into the bed.

I lay beside her. She isn't done yet. I roll forward, push her top leg forward, and push back into her pussy. She just groans as I rock back and forth, in and out. She reaches back and hugs my top arm to her spooning us together. We stay like that for a few minutes as I rock in and out. I start getting close and I can't help grabbing her hips and pulling her to me as I push a little harder. She moans as I do. "That's it Uncle. Fuck me. I want your cum in my pussy. Please Uncle cum for me."

I can't help a minute later groaning and holding her hips to me as I cum inside her. Chrissy sighs "Mmmmnnnn." As I cum in her pussy. We stay side by side, my dick still inside her. I start to go soft and slip out. She lets out a little disappointed sigh. "Uncle, I really have to go."

I roll back and pat her bum. "I know."

She gets up and walks into the bathroom. After a minute or two I hear her yell. "UNCLE!" And she comes walking out of the bathroom. With a half horrified and smiling look. She turns her ass to me and looks back over her shoulder as she holds her ass cheek. "Really?" She says pointing to the word SLUT on her ass.

I laugh. "I told you I would leave a mark. It will fade in a day or so." I say as I walk to her. I hold her chin in my hand. "Tell me, what are you?"

"Your Slut." She sighs and smiles. I grab a robe, and walk her downstairs. I smile as I watch each SLUT wiggle up and down as her ass moves walking down the stairs. She grabs her clothes from the garage and gets dressed. She hops in her car and drives away. I close the door and go back to bed. It's still dark out.