Nielsen and T'Vani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be. As I understand Human love, it's a natural fenomenon that is hard to control." The words were perfectly logical, but there was a very slight, almost unhearable, tremble in her voice.

"That may be true, but this is still inappropriate."

She was silent for a few seconds, and I was at a loss for words.

"Please don't be upset," I said eventually, looking into infinity. "I've enjoyed your company over the past few months, and I would hate losing you as a friend."

She put her fingers to her temples, and moved them in a circular motion for a while. After that, she simply said, "I'm not. But we have to get back. Now."

"And the mountain? "

"There will be another time. But I understand now why you can't concentrate, and trying to continue our climb as we have done before would be illogical."

She swallowed something, and continued.

"Additionally, the meld seems to have had some side effect on me, and I can't be sure I'll be fine for the rest of the trip."

That turned my head back to her in a snap.

"What kind of side effect? "

"I'm not sure, exactly. Exposure to such...strong emotions seems to have dislodged my ability to control my own emotions."

"Was that what I felt right before you disengaged the meld? "

"Yes. I will be fine, but this is not a condition I want to be dealing with in what could potentionally be a life-threatening situation."

"Understood. Do you want to use the transporters, or shall we rappel back? "

"It is not that urgent just yet," she answered. "Let's rappel."

We started our quick descent of the wall, and made our way back to the base camp to some surprise of the other climbers there, as we had not yet been expected back for quite some time. But as we explained that we both ran into some minor (though not life-threatening) medical issues, that we were fine, and that we'd be back some other time to climb the mountain, we were left alone. I repacked my gear and changed back into my Starfleet uniform; and as I went looking for her so we could take a shuttle back to Starfleet Academy together, I found that she had already left.

Chapter 4

Doctors and Lieutenants

After making my way back to the Academy, I went to my room. I didn't want to face the humiliation of some of the other cadets, since telling them that we had had to abort on our first attempt, and that we hadn't even tried a second time, without the ability to come up with a compelling explanation for that behaviour, wasn't easy. Besides, even though our trip was fairly short, the two shuttle trips and the mind meld had exhausted me to a surprising extent, so I went straight to bed.

I woke up to some heavy, if polite, knocking on the door. I had no idea what time it was, but I couldn't have slept much; I felt like I was having a jetlag. I got out of bed, put on a dressing gown, and opened the door.

Before me stood a Lieutenant in the green uniform of the medical and sciences department. As a lowly Cadet, I immediately jumped to attention.

"Sir! "

"Cadet John Nielsen? "

"That's me, sir! "

"At ease, Cadet. My name is Lieutenant Brad Davidson of Starfleet Medical. I understand you and Cadet T'Vani tried to climb Mt. McKinley yesterday? "

"Yesterday? "

"Cadet T'Vani told me she joined with you to climb the mountain on stardate 65844. Today is 65845. That would make the date of your attempt to be yesterday. Is this correct? "

"I didn't realize that much time had passed already, sir, but your information is correct."

"Did she also perform a mind meld on you while the two of you were on the mountain? "

"She did."

"Okay. Apparently some complications have arisen from that meld. I am here to take you to Starfleet Medical as soon as possible. Her life depends on it."

I was stunned.

"Her life? She did tell me that the meld had some side effects, but I didn't realize it was that serious. Will she be fine? "

"She will, provided you get dressed and join me now."

I didn't need to be told twice. I grabbed the first uniform I could find--the wrinkled one I had put on yesterday when returning from the mountain--put it on, picked up my combadge from the side of my bed, slapped it on, and joined the Lieutenant right outside my room.

"Hrm. I suppose a clean uniform would have been better, but we don't have the time. This will have to do."

He touched his combadge.

"Lieutenant Davidson to transport station 47. Medical emergency. Two to transport urgently to starfleet medical."

"Standby," the transporter chief replied.

"Occasionally, sir," I began, "if it is so urgent, why didn't you raise me over the com? "

"We tried, several times. You did not answer."

"You did? Weird. I must've been sleeping tighter than I thought."

"It's not totally unheard of. Mind melds can have that effect on you."

"Energizing," the com badge said.

We rematerialized in front of the emotionless face of a Vulcan doctor. He dismissed the Lieutenant, and took me down a hallway lined with rooms with biobeds in which patients were either recovering from treatment, or waiting for one. My attempts at getting more information were returned with a simple, "T'Vani has requested that I do not reveal anything to you; she will let you know all that there is to know. Please do not insist."

As we reached a door at the end of the hallway, he hesitated for a moment.

"T'Vani is in here. Please do not be alarmed when you see her; she is not her usual self."

He opened the door, allowed me to enter the room, and closed the door behind me. Moments later, I heard the hiss of a forcefield activating.

Chapter 5

T'Vani

Before me was a darkly-lit room. As my eyes got accustomed to the lighting, I could make out more and more of the scene in front of me; and what I saw was a bit distressing.

To my left was a biobed lying on the floor. A chair that must have been standing right next to the biobed when it was thrown over, was crushed beneath it. Some medical instruments and a tricorder were scattered in the vicinity, as if someone had dropped them in a hurry to move away from the falling danger of the biobed.

A bit further down the room I saw a medical PADD and a few hyposprays which had clearly been thrown away in a rage. The computer terminal that they had hit in their flight towards the wall had been broken by the impact, and though it seemed to have been powered down since, some smoke was still swirling up from a bit of loose wiring.

A second console in the room, at the opposite side, was all fine except for a large crack in the middle of the screen, as if someone had thrown something against it. A slightly bent combadge lay below it; but surely that combadge couldn't have been the cause of the damage to the console? To cause such a crack, it must've been thrown with a speed and power beyond imagination.

"Hi, John."

The voice was undoubtedly T'Vani's, but those two words were filled with more emotion than anything said by all Vulcans that I'd ever met, combined. The relief at seeing me, apparent in her intonation, was stronger than that in greetings which some of my ex-girlfriends had given me; even when my first-ever girlfriend finally saw me again after two months, she didn't sound so happy to see me. And that was before she found out I had been cheating on her.

"T'Vani? "

"Yes, it's me, John. I'm afraid I underestimated my condition after the meld." Was that a giggle?

"What are you doing? "

As my eyes had finally accustomed to the light, I could see her properly, and realized she was a terrible sight. Her hair was in total disarray; that beautiful face had a few scars here and there, and she had some bruises on her arms. She seemed to be in that classic Vulcan meditative position; I suppose I should have guessed rather than ask.

"I am trying to meditate."

I was silent for a few moments, as I put two and two together. She was bruised; the room was a mess... "Did you do all this? "

"Yes. I was not in control of myself, and chased out the doctors. When they tried to contact me over the com later on, and they did not tell me what I wanted to hear, I threw my combadge into that console over there. That is why I am trying to meditate."

I didn't really know what to say to that. Yes, Vulcans are stronger than Humans; that much I knew already. But she did throw that combadge into that console, and that is why it broke? Amazing.

"Is it helping? "

"For now. But it won't resolve my situation."

"I guess that's why you need me? "

"It is."

"Tell me what to do. I'll do whatever I can."

She didn't reply immediately, and I realized I might've been pushing her a bit. To be pushing a person with such superior physical abilities and no apparent control over her emotions might not have been the smartest move.

"I'm sorry if I'm pushing you. Please, take your time. Explain to me what's wrong."

She got up, and started walking towards me.

"Do you remember when we talked, you and I, about Vulcan procreation? How men enter the Pon Farr, and must then mate with their wifes, enter into mortal combat, or die at the results of the neurochemical imbalance that the Pon Farr produces? "

"I do"

"What you may not know is what happens to Vulcan Women. It is the man who initiates the Pon Farr; but in order to successfully procreate, a Vulcan couple must share a telepathic bond known as the mating bond. This bond allows the man to transfer some form of his state of mind to the woman, which causes her to become fertile. That is why Vulcans have such a high success rate at conception; we don't rely on luck like you humans do, but biological processes cause the female Vulcan to be fertile at the exact right moment, not before and not after."

"I see. I'd been wondering about that."

"Really." I wasn't sure if that intonation was disdain, or just simple disinterest. "You may also wonder what happens to the woman when she goes through the mating bond. The answer is right in front of you."

It took me a few moments to connect the dots.

"What? You don't mean..."

"Yes. The exposure to your emotions of love and attraction towards me that I felt during our mind meld, has triggered this biological process inside my body. I am now fertile, and due to the nature of Vulcan biology, must have intercourse if I am to survive."

She was now very close to me, physically, and I was starting to feel somewhat uncomfortable.

"Wait. Slow down."

Obviously frustrated, she did still back down a bit.

"Didn't you tell me you were betrothed to some Vulcan man? "

"Yes. Stihl. He is on his way here, but I am told it will take him several days to arrive."

"Shouldn't we just wait for him, then? "

"We may not have the time."

"Why not? "

"The doctors tell me that I have less than a day before my condition becomes lethal. They can't give me an exact time; it may be hours, it may be less. When I heard, I threw my combadge into that console." She was starting to be a little agitated. "After I asked them to send for you."

"I see." I was quiet for a moment, and I guess she took that for agreement.

"We must proceed."

With that, she started removing what was left of her clothes, and walked towards me, backing me up against the wall.

As her magnificent breasts came into view, rationality kicked in one final time.

"Be warned that this will have me worked up so tremendously, I don't think I'll be able to get you out of my head for the rest of this year. We won't be able to go back to just being friends anymore; I wouldn't be able to cope."

"We'll deal with that later", she said, and smothered my next response with a kiss.

Chapter 6

It was a kiss unlike any I had ever experienced before. My toes started curling. I had goosebumps. After a few minutes, I started to feel her tongue lightly prodding my lips, and a few moments later, playing with mine. Before long, I started feeling dizzy, and just had to back off.

At that exact moment, I felt her mind retreating from mine.

"Did you just..."

"Enter your mind? Yes. It is the way of our people."

"I see."

"Don't tell me you didn't like that."

"Like? That was amazing! But I thought you said Vulcans don't believe in enjoying oneself during sex? "

She grinned at that, grabbed the biobed behind her, put it upright again, and took my hand. "I decided that it would be illogical to resolve this in a purely Vulcan way, and thought I'd try something that I've seen many humans do when they are on a date. But as my ability to control my emotions has all but disappeared, I'm not sure whether my logic is sound."

"I'm not complaining."

"Good. Now."

She hopped on the biobed.

"Please remove that uniform. Oh, and by the way, it's not exactly in perfect condition."

"I know," I said even as I removed my jacket. "But when that Lieutenant told me you were in danger and I had to hurry here, I just grabbed whatever was nearest, rather than whatever was in good condition."

She giggled at that. "Good to know you care so much about me." After unbuttoning my pants, she put her fingers in them and started to push down. "But I really meant this part of your uniform."

"In a hurry, are we? " I said, grinning mischievously. I let her push my pants down, removed my shoes and socks, and stood up again. My dick had grown to a reasonable size by then, but I wasn't quite ready yet. And as I removed my shirt, I felt her hands grab it.

"A bit. My body will understand my arousal, so this will buy us some extra time. But we can't postpone forever."

"Good," I said, "because I don't like skipping foreplay."

"Foreplay? What's that? "

Oh my.

"Let me show you."

I kissed her on the neck, and started to work my way down. I guess it's a good thing Vulcans lack the ability to control their emotions during the Pon Farr; as I worked my way down her body, her oohs and aahs told me when I was doing well, and when I wasn't. If she was in control of her emotions, I would have missed so much.

The Vulcan and Human anatomies are superficially similar, but apparently not all the sensitive areas are in the same place. When I kissed her neck, she seemed appreciative, but not necessarily aroused. When my lips lightly touched her upper shoulders, however, she responded far beyond my expectations. Apparently, the Vulcan body is more sensitive there than is the case for Humans; perhaps that is why they evolved the Vulcan Nerve Pinch.

She wiggled on the biobed, and I moved lower, towards her breasts. As I had previously observed, they were perfect. I had loved looking at them from afar before the meld; and I had already appreciated them in all their nakedness a few moments ago. But as my hands and lips touched the sensitive skin around her aureoles and felt their supple firmness, I marvelled at my luck. For tonight, at least, these two were mine, and I would love every minute with them.

I started kissing, suckling, and even lightly biting them here and there, and it had the effect I was hoping for. When I raised them slightly and touched her in that fold where the breast joins with her chest, she jumped.

"A little sensitive there, are we? "

"Very. Please don't do that again."

"Why not," I asked, and gave her a lick on that very spot.

"Oohh! Because..." I licked her again. "Aahh! It is not right"

"Don't you like it? "

"I...I do! But you shoudn't," she gasped.

"No wonder you Vulcans don't enjoy sex. Let me tell you, it is so much more than just procreation."

I ignored her pleas, and continued licking under her breasts. After a short while, my right hand moved towards her sex, and started playing with her there. In no time, she was so worked up that she seemed to forget who she was with, and with her legs, applied a little too much pressure to my hand. I removed it.

"This...foreplay...is wonderful! " She gasped, "but you...you must not...postpone...any further...! Please! "

"Okay," I said. With that, I got up and walked to the replicator.

"What...what are you doing? "

"We need a condom."

"What's that? "

"An anticonceptive. Something to put over my dick, and keep my sperm from entering your body. I want to help you, but getting you pregnant would probably ruin your starfleet career."

"No! " she cried out. "You must not! If we are to end the Pon Farr, you must not use any of those things. Your sperm must enter my body; only that will return my body chemistry to normal. Please."

I stood there for a moment, and went back. We'd gotten this far; if that was the only way, then so be it. She'd probably be getting pregnant--didn't she say 97% chance? --but everything was better than death, I suppose.

"Please," she said, "no more foreplay."

I had no intention of doing so. As I walked towards the biobed, I took my cock in my right hand, and even before I had fully climbed upon the bed, I stuck it inside her pussy.

She wasn't my first, and for a short moment I did notice that her folds did not produce the exact same feelings that a Human woman did. But it wasn't something that would stop me from enjoying it, and the thought fled my mind quickly.

I didn't enter her completely in that first go. Not because I couldn't, but because I wanted to tease her a little; but she would have nothing of it. She locked her legs behind my back, grabbed hold of both my asscheeks, and with the superior strength of both her arms and legs, she pulled at me. As I bottomed out inside her, she gasped contently, and spoke some words in Vulcan that I did not understand, since my combadge with its universal translator was somewhere at the other end of the room. As she realized I didn't know what she was saying, she switched back to English.

"Please fuck me now."

I was beyond rationality, beyond trying to be reasonable. I fucked her for all I was worth. My cock was roaming her cunt as her tits moved with the beat of my thrusts right in front of my eyes; and when she sensed that I gave in to my primal instincts, she put her hands to my face and turned it towards hers. As she looked lovingly into my eyes, I felt her mind enter mine again, and while her eyes started rolling back in their sockets from the sheer pleasure assault that she was under, I realized that she was sharing the pleasure I was bringing her with me at the very same time that she figured out how to tap into my own. She moved her hands to my back, and held me tightly, sensing that it would push me over the edge quicker.

When I ejaculated deep inside her only a few seconds later, I felt her tense up; and as she screamed out her orgasm right next to my ear, we both blacked out on top of the biobed.

Chapter 7

Stihl

It must have been much later that I woke up from a slight stirring under my left arm. I opened my eyes, and saw her gently trying to move away from under me. I managed a smile, but she did not return it.

"Good morning."

"It is noon, actually," she said as she got up. The monotonicity seemed to be back into her voice.

"Well, good day then, I guess. How are you today? "

"I am fine, thanks; I am fully in control of my emotions again. You have been very helpful." She looked around the room, as if she was looking for something.

"Nothing more? "

"I am not certain what you mean by that."

"Don't tell me you didn't like what happened last night."

"I did. But that is past us now." She found what she was looking for: the remains of her uniform.

"It isn't for me."

As she got dressed, she was silent for a while. The lack of emotions on her face made it hard for me to understand why. Finally, as she spoke, the reason was clear enough.

"You do realize that according to Vulcan customs, we are now married? "

Shit, I hadn't been expecting that one.