Nigerian Male Bisexuality

Story Info
Samuel fucks Mr. Hiroshi and Lady Haruka in Japan.
1.7k words
2.78
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Night falls upon the City of Tokyo, Japan. In the lofty townhouse located in the prestigious Empress Yoshi Towers, a fine couple was entertaining an honored guest. Lady Haruka Aragaki and her husband, Professor Hiroshi Asano lay in bed with their guest, Samuel Achebe. The tall, dark-skinned and handsome African student has worn out his hosts and shows no sign of stopping. When Hiroshi met Samuel while teaching at the University of Tokyo, he sensed that the younger man was exuberant and passionate, but that barely scratches the surface.

A newcomer to metropolitan Tokyo by way of Anambra State, Nigeria, Samuel is an international student who devours all that life has to offer. Some might have found the process of exploring Japan quite daunting, but Samuel is the bold type, to put it mildly. This is an energetic young man who always does his very best and likes to explore new things no matter what. Lady Haruka and her hubby Hiroshi are barely able to keep up with the indefatigable and highly sensual, pansexual Nigerian fellow.

"Have fun," Hiroshi said, and the stocky, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Japanese patriarch grinned and stroked his cock while watching the show. Quite the spectacle was unfolding right in front of him and he couldn't look away if he tried. It's not every day that a man gets to watch his wife with another man. Lady Haruka, a tall and curvy, busty and big-bottomed, dark-haired and pale-skinned Japanese beauty, was doing her thing. Moving with a fluidity that water would envy, Lady Haruka straddled Samuel Achebe and grabbed his dark, handsome face in her sleek hands. The lady knows what she wants and goes for it...

"Show me your fortitude, handsome," Lady Haruka said, and Samuel grinned wickedly, accepting her challenge. The stalwart young Nigerian scholar read somewhere that women get hornier and wilder as they age. Well, this fine Japanese gal certainly lived up to that. Samuel fondled Lady Haruka's big tits before grabbing hold of her thick, pale ass. The lady grinned as he gave her ass a firm slap. Samuel bucked his hips, thrusting his dick into Lady Haruka's pussy. Time for another round.

"Oh yeah," Samuel murmured, and he wrapped his hands around Lady Haruka's waist as he slammed his dick into her pussy. Lady Haruka groaned, her beautiful face twisted into a rictus of lust and concentration as she rode Samuel's dick. The Nigerian stud is well-endowed and knows how to use it. Prior to meeting Samuel, Lady Haruka and her hubby Hiroshi had threesomes with white guys and the occasional white lady. It seems they were missing a key piece of the puzzle. No one fucks quite like an African, that's for damn sure. It's not a stereotype if it's true, dammit.

"That's more like it," Hiroshi said, watching with avid interest as Lady Haruka rode Samuel's dick. Resting her hands on Samuel's broad shoulders, her curvy body swaying this way and that, Lady Haruka rode Samuel's dick like her life depended on it. Hiroshi made eye contact with Samuel while the brother was plowing into his wife, and the two men exchanged a nod. Birds of a feather can always spot one another even when they don't flock together. It's a beautiful thing...

"Don't just watch, hubby dearest," Lady Haruka said, a challenge in her tone, and she glared at Hiroshi while riding Samuel. Nodding, Samuel held Hiroshi's gaze while sucking on Lady Haruka's tits. With his dick embedded in the lady's sweet pussy, the Nigerian stud was on pole position as they say. Hiroshi looked at the two of them and grinned before moving closer. He kissed Lady Haruka on the lips, and nodded at Samuel while presenting him with his rigid cock.

"Oh nice, a present," Samuel said, and as Lady Haruka looked on, the Nigerian stud grabbed Hiroshi's cock and took him into his mouth. Lady Haruka grinned as she continued to ride the hell out of Samuel's dick. Across cultures, a growing number of women are turned on by men who fuck men, and some of these ladies, like Lady Haruka here, have married men who fuck both sexes. Lady Haruka loves to not only watch but participates in her husband's masculine adventures. What can be said about such an arrangement? The couple that sucks dick together stays together.

"Hmmm, I can help you with that," Lady Haruka said to Samuel, and she fastened her lips to Hiroshi's balls while Samuel sucked his dick. Hiroshi sighed happily as he got his cock and balls sucked by his gorgeous wife and their hunky male guest. This is the holy grail as far as bisexual men are concerned. To fuck a sexy woman and a hunky guy at the same time. A shocked groan escaped Hiroshi's lips as Lady Haruka sucked his balls while Samuel gave his cock the deep throat treatment.

After a while, the three of them took a break. Lady Haruka, horny as ever, got both men's engines revved up before continuing with her sexual explorations. The sexy Japanese gal got on all fours, and proceeded to suck Samuel's dick while Hiroshi approached her from behind. Hiroshi kissed his wife's thick ass cheeks and then proceeded to eat her pussy from behind. Lady Haruka shuddered in pleasure as her husband fingered her pussy while teasing her clit with his tongue. The man of the house knows what the lady likes...

"Time for some team work," Hiroshi said, and he led the way by gripping Lady Haruka's hips as he thrust his cock into her pussy. Lady Haruka moaned deeply as her husband's cock filled her pussy, finally returning where it belongs. Samuel watched the two of them while stroking his big dark dick. After a while, he got tired of playing spectator and decided to participate. Lady Haruka welcomed Samuel back into action by taking his dick into her mouth. Yup, time to really get the party going, as they say...

"Team work definitely makes the dream work," Samuel said to Hiroshi as the Japanese patriarch slammed his dick into Lady Haruka's pussy. Hiroshi nodded, and thus, he and Samuel double-teamed Lady Haruka, filling her at both ends. The sexy Japanese matriarch was on cloud nine or pretty damned close to it, with a stiff cock in her pussy and a throbbing dick in her mouth. Yeah, few women can handle double penetration and even fewer women can admit to wanting such an experience. Lady Haruka is a lady on the streets of Tokyo and a wanton slut behind closed doors...the perfect woman!

"Fill my holes, dammit," Lady Haruka said, as she stopped sucking on Samuel's rigid dick. Samuel and Hiroshi exchanged a look and a grin. The two men grabbed some condoms and lotion, and then switched things up. Got to please the lady of the house the way she wants. It's the best way to keep the peace. Hiroshi lay flat on the bed, with Lady Haruka straddling him. Meanwhile, Samuel came up behind Lady Haruka. The lady smiled as her hubby thrust his cock into her pussy. After spreading the lady's thick ass cheeks and lubricating her asshole, Samuel pushed his dick into her backdoor.

"Isn't that ass sweet?" Hiroshi asked Samuel, watching as the young African man's handsome face contorted while he worked his dick into Lady Haruka's asshole. Samuel nodded and smiled as he fucked Lady Haruka's warm, tight asshole. Meanwhile, Hiroshi bucked his hips, slamming his cock into Lady Haruka's pussy. Squealing in delight as she got filled with dick, Lady Haruka rode her hubby passionately. Samuel and Hiroshi plowed their dicks into Lady Haruka's holes. They could feel each other's dicks, separated by thin walls of flesh. Ah, the pleasures of male/male/female double penetration.

Samuel and Hiroshi fucked Lady Haruka until she could take it no more. As the lady lay on the bed, her curvy body covered in sweat, the fellas took a breather. Lady Haruka watched as Samuel and Hiroshi kissed passionately, and then began doing their thing. Once more, Samuel sucked Hiroshi's cock, getting him hard as a rock. Next, Hiroshi put on a new condom and then bent Samuel over. Just like that, Hiroshi pushed his cock into Samuel's asshole. Time for the Nigerian stud to feel the power of Japanese cock, since he likes Japanese pussy so much.

"Damn, that dick is big," Samuel groaned as Hiroshi began fucking him in the ass. watching as her husband fucked their guest, Lady Haruka nodded in sympathy while fingering her wet pussy. The sexy Japanese matriarch knows what it's like to have Hiroshi's cock in her mouth, pussy and asshole. Hiroshi went to town on Samuel, fucking the young black man roughly. Hiroshi grunted while fucking Samuel's asshole. The Japanese patriarch loves a tight asshole and doesn't care if it belongs to a female or male. He's progressive like that. Isn't that nice?

"That was fun, wasn't it?" Lady Haruka said to a panting, sweaty Samuel as Hiroshi's cock popped out of his asshole. The young Nigerian man smiled and nodded, still a bit sore from the ass fucking he just received. Lady Haruka kissed Samuel, and since she's such a gem, she sucked his dick as well. Hiroshi smiled at his darling wife as she took care of their guest. Feeling enthusiastic, Hiroshi joined Lady Haruka in sucking Samuel's dick. Samuel sighed happily as Hiroshi sucked his balls while Lady Haruka sucked his dick. Hot damn, Japanese hospitality is truly second to none!

After thanking Lady Haruka and Professor Hiroshi for a wonderful time, Samuel took an Uber to the University of Tokyo campus dormitories. As he walked into his room, he was all smiles. The night went better than expected. In his hometown of Uli, located in Nigeria's very own Anambra State, Samuel had to be discrete while he engaged with the ladies and the fellas. Nigeria is a conservative country after all. In Japan, behind closed doors, it seems that anything goes. Samuel's going to have many stories to share with his buddies when he eventually returns to Anambra State University. For now, the Nigerian stud is enjoying Tokyo and all that it has to offer.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers