Nighout in Search of a TG

Story Info
planned a night out with TG as first sex experience.
5k words
4.07
4.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sudhir was wandering around his parents' room with some thoughts, suspiciously seeing this mother asked, "Sudhir what is the problem, come inside and tell." Sudhir entered the room and it appeared that the question he was practicing in his mind, he repeated it to his parents in one breath, "I have to go to Delhi with my friends and all of us friends will come back in three-four days. I need permission and some money." As is the case, the father clearly turned down his application, but on the suggestion of the mother's reconsideration, he asked, "Why, and with which friends?"

Sudhir: "You don't know these friends, they are my new friends, we have just formed a group in the university, we are going Delhi for a special event and with this event we will have knowledge of alternative possibilities for our future." (Sudhir probably knew every answer of question that would be asked prepared he came)

Father: "Okay, you can go, but take care of yourself and I will arrange your stay at your uncle's place.

Sudhir immediately interrupted and said, "No dad, it won't be fair, I have more friends with me. They will feel bad; already we have made accommodation arrangements. Since we are six people in count, only 500 rupees per day is coming in the part for each, the cost of traveling and food together will be around Rs 800 per person, the total expenditure of 4 days will be about 3500 rupees, I request allow me and help me with amount of 4000".

Dad: "Okay son you are grown up, you should get some freedom. I will drop you off the station and give you money for your expenses. Carry your mother's mobile to keep in touch and also share the number of any of your friends, will come in handy in case of an emergency."

Sudhir: "No father, we will go by bus, it will be very economical for us. As far as any friend's number is concerned, I do not have of anyone right now. I will inform you at the time of travel. We will leave at night because as we would be traveling at night." It is easy and comfortable and we will also save of the cost of one night's stay".

Thus Sudhir, on the orders of his parents, left his home in the evening of the next day to leave for Delhi with the blessings of his parents. Only Sudhir knew what his purpose and plan was. Sudhir's friend had shown him some erotic stories and pictures in the internet. Excited by anal sex Sudhir started masturbating too. All these plans and ideas were his own, he knew very well that his friendship with a woman would not reach to such a level where he could have sex with her and he felt hesitant and impractical in a homosexual relationship.

His sexuality and the idea of experiencing it made Sudhir get all that he could ever imagine doing before; he did not want to take too much risk, so he rejected the idea of going to the brothel outright. From Sudhir's own experience and discussions with friends, he concluded that if he contacts a eunuch or trans, he can enjoy and experience anal sex, but there is also a fear in his mind about them which usually every ordinary person have in their mind.

After many discussions and thoughts, Sudhir had reached to his decision knowing that the eunuchs that visit in our street to give blessings to newlyweds or birth of a newborn, it is not possible for him to say anything to them. Hence, better to meet them by going to places where they are in abundance and there should be hustle and bustle in that place. Such a place could only have a bus stand or a railway station. Sudhir was using his intellect to the best of his ability. Platform ticket will have to be purchase in the railway station and the goods brought with him will have to be keeping in a safe place, which will be like wasting time, so he chose the bus stand.

After reaching the bus stand, Sudhir first informed his father "he has reached the bus stand safely and now it is time for the bus to arrive, he will inform again only after reaching Delhi and you guys should be sure to sleep." After making sure that he would never get any calls from his parents, he locked it, hid it in his luggage and got it kept in a teashop at the bus stand with a nightly fee of only Rs.20. Sudhir asked to make a tea, and through conversation with the tea vendor started collecting information about the situation and possibilities.

Sudhir: Brother, tell me some safe place where I can rest fearlessly at night without any expenditure, because I do not have much money and my bus will leave tomorrow morning.

Tea vendor: Brother, your belongings are safe with me here, you can go to the park outside and sleep there, no one will disturb you, and inside here, the police and sweepers will deliberately harass you and extort money from you. You use that toilet in the building; there are criminal elements in the toilet outside, where you may get into any uncertainty.

Sudhir: There is no danger of any kind, there will be any eunuchs etc., I have heard that their numbers are in abundance here.

Tea vendor: Oh no brother, even if there is someone here, s/he will help you in your calamity, these people are very good people at heart, any of them or anyone who is criminal or evil would be there on the toilet outside. You will not get them inside or in park, but definitely will found them at the toilet outside their customers meet them there.

Sudhir: What kind of business do they do? Oh they also have customers, who are their customers (Sudhir was aware of this but was not sure, so he tried to provoke the tea vendor and collect information).

Tea vendor: These people do prostitution, do anal sex, and suck cocks and many more things. It is unusual but true. There are all kinds of people here and do all kinds of business, you can be sure to rest in the park outside, if there is any problem then give my reference then that too will be solved.

Sudhir: Thank you, I will pay you the price of this tea in the morning.

Saying this, Sudhir turned from the front and walked towards the same toilet for which the tea vendor had warned him, it was nine o'clock in the night, but near the toilet, it seemed as if a small carnival is going on, there was a lot of movement. It was all in disarray, no one was at all worried about someone else being there. Some people were drinking alcohol in the open and some people were consuming intoxicants like chillum etc., some people were wee outside not inside the urinal but outside urinating in open.

There was a strange smell in the atmosphere, it was difficult to decide whether it was urine or alcohol or any other kind of addictive substance, whatever it was, surely every person probably attached to the effect of this smell. Even Sudhir was not able to decide what to do next, for some time he stood there watching the activities happening there, but he saw only two or four eunuchs they were talking among themselves and drinking one or two drinks.

Sudhir was not able to decide what to do, in this turmoil and attractiveness of the situation, the time flown to about 10 o'clock and gradually the crowd started decreasing. Now the people who were standing outside were boldly displaying their penis and were shaking the penis in such a way as if they were trying to say something, some people were holding their penis and looking at those eunuchs laughing at them.

Sudhir was getting upset, his sexuality got in doubt, he decided that when he has seen all this, why not go inside the toilet and pee to make himself comfortable. For this purpose, Sudhir moved towards the toilet, with the increase in intensity of the smell, now he was able to see the people more closely, it was difficult for him, but still, holding his breath, he went inside, seeing the sight inside, he was stunned. When he turned to go back out, as if someone had instructed him boy pee and go, he got some courage with the tone and started looking for a place where he could pass urine.

However there he did not find any such place, in every possible place someone was sucking someone's penis, somewhere someone was kissing mouth to mouth in a hug, someone was having anal sex. A lesbian couple was also there who were wearing cloths, but one with lifted leg put her vagina in other woman's mouth and the other woman was licking it. One woman was sucking someone's penis and other was having a penis in her vagina resting against the wall with sensual moaning. A eunuch was sucking the penis of an old man. Somewhere someone was having anal sex, seeing homosexual men and eunuchs doing anal sex, Sudhir got a little uncomfortable but soon balanced, finally he came here with so much curiosity to experience all this.

Sudhir felt the pressure in his penis, he felt it is not appropriate to stay here for a long time, so he shamelessly took out his penis and peed on the front wall of the toilet, and the man standing in front of him also appreciated the strength of his penis. Sudhir considered it good to leave from there and went towards the outside garden. Uncertain he could not understand what to do, and what not to do, there was a struggle going on between his patience and courage, it was only an excuse to go to Delhi.

There were few people in the park, most were trying to sleep, with proper lighting, there was little chance of anything untoward, Sudhir decided let's try to sleep, rest will see later. Finding a suitable place, he started trying to lie down there, there were few people around whom it was difficult to identify, Sudhir began to rest and his eyes closed.

At midnight, someone patted Sudhir's back. Sudhir opened his eyes; he was surprised to find a eunuch of older age. Sudhir got up in panic and sat down and he asked, "What?" The impostor replied, "He has learned everything from the tea seller, he wants to help him because it is going to rain here." Sudhir looked up and agreed with the impostor, dark clouds were hovering above him.

The impostor again consoled Sudhir and suggested that he should not be afraid; she had come to help him. She also made Sudhir aware of the fact that she has been seeing him wandering here and there for almost 3 hours. The conversation between them concluded that Sudhir would stay the night at the impostor's house as the bus stand had become very crowded due to the possibility of rain. By referring to the tea vendor, the impostor had removed the fear of Sudhir's mind to a certain extent.

As soon as he entered the room, the impostor introduced himself to Sudhir as Mumtaz. Sudhir mesmerized by Mumtaz's conduct so far and now he was not afraid of any kind, the clock in front of him was half past twelve in the night. Mumtaz's room was small with inside kitchen and the urinal; it was becoming identifiable by the smell coming in the room. Mumtaz told Sudhir if he wanted to take a bath or to get refreshed, he could do so by going behind the curtain in the room itself.

Sudhir went behind the curtain and saw that there was a water tank and a bucket, mug. Clothes and underwear were hanging on the rope, Sudhir could not understand where to urinate, and he called to Mumtaz, "Aunty there is no place to urinate here, where should I do it?" Mumtaz replied from outside, "There is a place in the corner to drain the water, sit there and urinate." This was not only strange for Sudhir, but he did not even have the practice of sitting and urinating.

Outside, Mumtaz was arranging her hair, taking off her bangles and necklace. Mumtaz took off her sari and blouse, went behind the curtain, and probably hung it in the same rope. When she came out, she was only in panty and padded bra, her body is heavy and the darker complexion but not black. Mumtaz has cleverly managed a large table consisting of three to four partitions into an organized kitchen. She lit the stove putting tea items in it again went behind the curtains. Now it was clear from the sound coming behind the curtain that what she must have been doing, from her passing urine to the water falling on her body.

After a few moments, she came out, lowered the flame of the stove, and went behind the curtain again. Sudhir was a little distracted because the shape of the front part of Mumtaz's panty seemed to be in the shape of a dormant penis. However, when she put on her clothes, she looked like a woman with a shapely breast. Nevertheless, definitely an attraction in her is neither of any woman nor of any man.

Sudhir was not able to decide properly whether to call her aunt or uncle, according to him, there is no gender of the eunuch or even if there is an opposite sex. Sudhir was happy in his heart that his purpose seems to be successful, if nothing else, at least he met a eunuch and was able to see him so closely, not only could he see, but he was with her in her room for some time can spend too. Sudhir was now happy and attached to Mumtaz's company.

When Mumtaz came out from behind the cover, she was looking lively and attractive, now there was no artificiality in her face, she was wearing a knee-length maxi and her hair was open. Taking off from the stove, Mumtaz poured tea in two pots and after pouring a little snacks in a bowl, came near Sudhir and sat on that bed. Seeing Sudhir, Mumtaz smiled and said, "I don't have clothes for you, wear my maxi or sleep naked with me". Then both of them smiled seeing each other and started drinking tea, Sudhir took two sips of tea and went behind the curtain.

After a few moments, when he came out from behind the curtains, there was only underwear in his body and the rest of the clothes in his hand. Handing over the clothes to Mumtaz, he said, "Take care of them, I have to wear them again tomorrow morning." His faith and courage stunned a little even Mumtaz, but she smiled and kept the clothes in a safe place and now both of them started drinking tea while sitting on the bed. Mumtaz asked Sudhir "How is my house", Sudhir also replied by saying "Good".

Mumtaz explained to Sudhir that it is raining outside and he has to go somewhere tomorrow, so now both of them should take rest, it is one o'clock in the night. Because this is a single bed, both of them will have to sleep together, Sudhir understands that he is also a little aroused and attached, but it is difficult to say anything about Mumtaz. Both nodded their heads in agreement and tried to sleep by turning off the electric light of the room. Even though there was no electric light, enough light from the government pole outside, filtering through the cracks of wooden doors and windows in Mumtaz's room, was as bright as a night lamp.

There was enough space in that bed for Mumtaz and Sudhir, but not enough to maintain a safe distance between the two of them. Sudhir was sleeping on the wall side. He could not go farther than that and Mumtaz's fear of falling from her bed. Sudhir was not able to sleep he had already rested for about an hour and Mumtaz though tired but for her also sleeping with a stranger is a bit disturbing. Anyway, after some time they both fell asleep.

At midnight, Sudhir realized that Mumtaz has turned her back towards him and her breathing is heavy, little by little, Mumtaz is bringing her lower part towards Sudhir's crotch. Sudhir slid in a little sensually, a little closer to Mumtaz, and started hitting Mumtaz's protruding rear part with his crotch. Sudhir felt as if his objective would be successful. Mumtaz pushed herself back a little further and stuck her buttocks to Sudhir's penis. Mumtaz's rapid breathing did not bother Sudhir to understand that Mumtaz was probably awake and she was doing so deliberately.

Sudhir was feeling somewhat awkward, unknown person (he had no problem with impotence because it was what he wanted), unknown place and the biggest dilemma was that he had no experience of sex. He was only curious and enamored of sensuality, he had left his house after planning to have this experience, it was raining slowly outside, due to which both are sleeping wearing a Jaipuri quilt. Sudhir took courage and thought in his mind that now let whatever happens he would deal with it at that time. When he has come so far, it is only foolish to return when is near to the goal.

Sudhir acted as if he is feeling cold, he folded his legs in the same way as Mumtaz has twisted her buttock to stick to his penis, and he is sleeping by clinging to Mumtaz. Both of them breathing heavy, but both kept acting as if they are in sleep. Mumtaz acted to change sides and folded her clothes in such a way that her buttocks became naked. Sudhir did not realize this and started acting like feeling cold again by clinging to Mumtaz. By now, Mumtaz has realized that Sudhir is clumsy but also erotic, so if she tries, then surely both of them can enjoy this opportunity, and due to Sudhir's clinging Mumtaz is convinced that Sudhir also wants to have sex.

Mumtaz decided that there is no need to pretend more and turned around and turned towards Sudhir, both of them collided with her action and saw each other smiling. Mumtaz straightened her legs, came closer to Sudhir, and filled him in her embrace as if a mother holds her baby. Mumtaz started caressing Sudhir's back with her hands and grabbed Sudhir in such a way that Sudhir's face engulfed in her chest, although Mumtaz's boobs were small but not that much they could not be feel. (Sudhir was a little distraught that Mumtaz's breasts were not as curvy and big as they seemed in when she was in clothes. The size of her boobs was like that of a 20-22 year old girl, Sudhir had this misconception due to Mumtaz's padded bra).

For some time they clinging to each other's body as if their bodies were introducing themselves to each other. When both the bodies accepted each other's embrace, it became certain that now they feel liberated and enjoy the intimacy of those private parts of the body that are not possible under any other circumstances.

Sudhir was finding it difficult to breathe, so he leaned back a little and made a little distance from his and Mumtaz's face, but still their breath was colliding with each other's breath. Seeing the right opportunity, Mumtaz took off her clothes inside the quilt and put them under the bed and gone naked. Sudhir was still in the underpants. Like Mumtaz, Sudhir also started caressing Mumtaz's back, Mumtaz lowered down a little and brought her face near Sudhir's face. Mumtaz removed her hand from Sudhir's back and began to caress his head and slowly kissing his face. Sudhir enjoyed it. Tangling his legs in Mumtaz's legs and trying to get closer, due to his action Mumtaz moaned with a soft sensual sigh. Her hand automatically moved from Sudhir's head reaching between Sudhir's thighs, groping his buttock. Caressing and fondling each other with sensual maons, they remained busy.

Sudhir felt a wet feeling in his thighs as if some liquid was leaking out and soaking his pubes, he moved the quilt down to check what was the matter, and was surprised to see that Mumtaz is naked. Street lights coming from the windows and doors gaps he is clearly seeing that the liquid is dripping from Mumtaz's penis. Before Sudhir would say something, Mumtaz also took off Sudhir's underwear and making him naked, covered both of them by pulling up the quilt. Now the penis of both of them slowly starts getting mild erection with Sudhir's precum dripping like a liquid.

Sudhir and Mumtaz's body and mind had accepted each other, it is becoming clear from their flowing sex fluid, Mumtaz went ahead and started licking Sudhir's lips, nose and ears with her tongue and Sudhir started massaging Mumtaz's naked buttocks with his palm. Breathing heavenly both of them was getting aroused with sensual moans of ah-oh. The thighs of both are clinging and oozing precum wetting them. Thereafter, Mumtaz opened Sudhir's lips with her tongue and inserted it inside his mouth. For a long time, she kept swirling her tongue inside Sudhir's mouth.

This is a new experience for Sudhir. While Mumtaz was arousing her like an accomplished partner, Sudhir does not want to let these golden moments go to waste. If he wants to reach the peak of sexuality, then he will not only have to cooperate, but also will have to repeat the activities of Mumtaz. Sudhir also started sucking Mumtaz's tongue, with this mouth-to-mouth kiss, the bodies of both of them started twitching and their saliva and spit started dripping from their lips due to their love churning. Both of them kept on increasing the intensity and depth of the kisses, realizing the depth and tenderness of each other's buttocks with their palms.

12