Nighout in Search of a TG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When both of them separated a little from each other, saliva was dripping from their mouth, Mumtaz licked the saliva coming out of Sudhir's mouth, copying this Sudhir also licked the saliva dripping from her mouth in response. It was a completely new intoxicating experience for Sudhir. Mumtaz slid up a bit and grabbed Sudhir's head and brought his face close to her chest, it seemed as if a voice had come out of her mouth after many centuries, she said in a low husky voice, "Suck them". Sudhir without wasting any moment starts sucking on Mumtaz's nipples, Sudhir is guessing that Mumtaz's size will probably be 32B.

While examining Sudhir's penis with her palms, Mumtaz was collecting its flowing precum like sugar syrup in her fingers and taking it into the crevices of Sudhir's ass and was rubbing it like a moisturizer. She slid a finger in Sudhir's crevices with intensified lust and rotated with the pressure, seducing sudhir to suck her nipples with more vigor. Sudhir also followed Mumtaz and after collecting her precum from her penis, started applying it like an ointment on Mumtaz's anus. Mumtaz affixed her chest to Sudhir's chest and, again kissing on the face, caressing each other's buttocks and applying the semen in the cracks of the anus.

When Mumtaz's fingers started moving freely in Sudhir's anus, she tried to push it into Sudhir's anus with slow pressure, failing which she spat on her palm and rubbed it on Sudhir's anus. Due to the lubrication of the spit, in this attempt, she was able to insert one of her fingers into Sudhir's anus to some depth, as soon as the finger entered a bit deep in, Sudhir's stretched himself straight in pain forcing her finger out of his asshole and orifice squeezing tightly preventing any assault to anus. Their kisses continued throughout this ongoing act of feeling each other ass, after a few more attempts, Mumtaz was successful in getting one of her fingers fully inserted, as the erection of Sudhir's penis would increase her sliding the finger would go deeper. Now the situation was that Mumtaz's entire finger was in Sudhir's anus and his penis was oozing precum on Mumtaz's navel under full erection.

Excited in sensuality, Sudhir spit in his palm and, repeating Mumtaz's rub in her anus, flirting with Mumtaz's anus with his efforts his finger slipped smoothly into the depth of Mumtaz's anus. Both of them started rubbing their penis with each other's penis with their fingers in each other's anus. Due to this rubbing of their penis, the veins of the penis swelled up and with erection reached in its full size.

Sudhir's pulsating penis pouring out with strong velocity of sperms bust that it feel like rain showers falling on Mumtaz's boobs and face, but there was no looseness in his penis, his penis shining with its pink dickhead. Mumtaz could not save herself from his sperm shower and was almost drenched in it. She threw the quilt from the bed and wrapped the semen that fell on her body and face and licking it like butter.

Sudhir's breathing was noisy and heavy, lying on his back, seeing his pulsating penis with dickhead appearing bright from its sheath and still oozing with semen in the light coming from the window cracks. He is surprised and proud from his first ejaculation without masturbation. For the first time, he also saw his dickhead. It is clearly visible from the expression on his face that he is tired and satisfied, but due to the still its semi erection, it seemed that there is still more sex left in him.

Mumtaz bowed down, sucked Sudhir's penis, and licked the dripping semen along with whatever fell on his thighs. Sudhir remained unmoved and enjoyed the cleaning Mumtaz performing on him. Mumtaz's exposing her asshole to Sudhir in 69 sucking remaining juices of his penis anticipating may be Sudhir will reciprocate her gesture with a rim job. Nevertheless, she is also aware of his inexperience. It is not easy to satisfy her. Mumtaz is enjoying sex games with Sudhir with all her heart, Sudhir realized that he should also participate with the aim of pleasing Mumtaz's same way. He got up, sat down, and checked on Mumtaz's crotch. On looking carefully, for the first time, he found that Mumtaz's penis is different from his penis and there is no covering to her penis, she is circumcised, her penis is bigger and thicker than Sudhir's penis, there is no hair and pubes around her penis, while he is bushy down there. Sudhir could not dare to take Mumtaz's penis in his mouth, so he massaged her penis with his hands and tried to get Mumtaz to ejaculate by masturbating.

Mumtaz sensed Sudhir's hesitation and immediately indicated to him that he should lie down, as soon as Sudhir lay down, Mumtaz lifted the quilt and covered both of them, turning around offering her naked butt by rubbing on Sudhir's penis. Sudhir's knowledge so far was limited only to pictures and sex stories, he had no experience of anal sex, but due to the desire and sexuality of anal sex, he started rubbing his penis in the crevices of Mumtaz's ass with all his lust. In the process, his penis continued to expand. Sudhir gathered all his knowledge, experience spitting on his palm, rubbing it in the anus opening with his finger, Mumtaz's anus was already soft, and spit was leaking from it. Sudhir seeing the right opportunity put his penis on Mumtaz's anus and gradually trying to penetrate.

Sudhir grabbing Mumtaz's by her waist with a sudden thrust his penis slipped easily in her anus. With gasping orifice, she engulfed his dick in her anus. Sudhir did not even know that he would have to move his penis back and forth in Mumtaz's anus, only then sex would be possible, he rested his penis inside her and letting it get more erection. Mumtaz anticipated his lack of or no experience of anal sex. She moved her ass back and forth signaling Sudhir to Do it like this. Now Sudhir and Mumtaz were enjoying rhythmic anal sex, both with sensuality is moaning in low voice with ah, oh, shit, god, yes, yes baby." When Mumtaz held Sudhir's hand and placed it on her tiny tits, Sudhir began to caress her breast, Mumtaz hmmmmmm hmmmm hmmmmmmm, caressing Sudhir's buttocks with her palm and sometimes pulling him close. Sudhir's penetration and the breathing became faster and intense.

What is going on inside the quilt, even if someone wants to guess it, he could not know that both of them are engrossed in sex, Sudhir instead of caressing Mumtaz's breast, started mashing them and started squeezing her nipples. Mumtaz ah ahe hmm mother died hmmmm oh ohhh kept moaning, Sudhir kept pushing in and out. Suddenly Mumtaz's body started twitching, legs became straight, and his penis slipped out of her anus, grabbing his penis like a mature player, shoves it again into Mumtaz's anus, and tightened his grip on her waist. From Sudhir's hurried penetration, it appears that he has now reached the climax and can ejaculate at any moment. With all his strength gripping her hard, holding Mumtaz's semi erect penis with leaking precum, he kept violating her anus with full force, squeezing her testicles.

Sudhir, full of sweat, rhythmically fucking her asshole pulling it out until his dickhead is not visible and shoving it back until his testicles slaps her anus, with a spasm he starts filling Mumtaz's anus with semen. Their bodies soaked in sweat and heavy breath they remained unmoved until Sudhir's penis became loose and fell out like a lump of flesh out of Mumtaz's anus, her anus orifice gasping as if she is also breathing, and Sudhir's semen dripping from her anus. Mumtaz collecting sperms form her dripping asshole and rubbing it over her breast goes sleeping, both of them did not realize it is 5 o'clock in the morning and it is still drizzling out. Both of them go sleeping like a new mother and a newborn baby under the quilt in each other's embrace.

12