Night and Day Pt. 01

Story Info
Savi and Kas have an intimate moment.
2.3k words
3.5
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KRARS13
KRARS13
10 Followers

I began the afternoon enjoying myself, beginning with schoolwork and minding my own business while my partner Savitri (Savi)--who was intently studying her notes for her next exam--was over. I glanced over from time to time at her large breasts through her black turtleneck sweater and stared at her perfect ass, which was enveloped by a black leggings. Her glasses made her even hotter. I fought the urge to touch myself, but eventually succumbed to the urge and began to rub my hand against my dick over my shorts, imagining what it would be like to have her mess around with me. This went on for a little while, as Savi failed to notice my arousal, but after about half an hour, she seemed more aware that something was going on a few feet in front of her. She glanced up briefly and locked eyes with my hand and my interactions with my penis. I looked up upon noticing my acknowledgement and saw a shy but mischievous smile form on her face.

"Do you want to take a break, Kas?" she asked.

"I can't focus," I said. "I need a break."

"Can you wait a few minutes?" Savi replied. "If I finish this, I'm free for the rest of the evening."

"Sure," I told her, "but do I have to remain clothed?" I had already unbuckled my belt and begun unzipping my shorts.

"I'd prefer it if you didn't," she said. "Just be patient and don't cum."

"I'm not sure if I can promise either of those things," I said. She gave me the puppy dog eyes. I conceded, but I still continued to undress. Before she had finished speaking, I was completely nude below the waist and was in the process of removing my shirt.

"Can you keep your shirt on for now?" she asked.

"No," I replied. "But I can put other things on."

"I'm interested." I left the room briefly and collected my favorite pair of black leather gloves and a heavy polyester long-sleeve shirt. I carried both items out to the main area and proceeded to put them on. First the shirt, and then the gloves. I sat back down and continued to stroke my dick. Savi was now having an extremely difficult time focusing.

"Stop!" she laughed. "It's really distracting!"

"Well, then, what's the wait?" I asked. She huffed and attempted to focus once more, but decided to stop her studying after a few more minutes. She made her way over and, without removing anything, got down on her knees and began squeezing my balls and sucking my dick. As she made me harder and harder, I acknowledged a supposed one-sidedness.

"You know," I said, "it would be more fun if you were wearing less too."

"Where do you keep the other stuff you own?" she asked after she took my dick out of her mouth. She continued to hold onto it and began to stroke it a little bit more.

"The bedside table, for the most part," I said. What was she up to? Savi disappeared briefly and returned with my leather cuffs, rope, and a ballgag. She locked the leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles, tied the cuffs above my head, and tied me in a sitting position.

"Still want to talk?" she asked.

"You know, funny you should mention that..." I began. Shortly after, she shoved the small red ballgag in my mouth and locked it on.

"Hey!" I said. "Noff fair!"

"Wow, I still can understand you," she said. For the time being, however, she returned to sucking me off.

"Cam you remooff your panthss?" I said. She rolled her eyes and did so. Off went her Converse sneakers, socks, and leggings, and into sight came her beautiful ass.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Yefff I do," I said. "How abowff fum more?" I was slapped on the knee as punishment.

"No," she said. "I make the rules. You interrupted my studying, so this is going my way." I grunted in protest, and so I was untied. She then chained my wrists behind my back and chained my ankles together and led me into the bedroom. On the bed was my spandex hood, my small harness ballgag, and my big harness ballgag --which was also lockable. She removed my ballgag and put on the spandex hood, which covered everything minus my eyes and mouth.

"You'd better kiss me," she said.

"How?" I replied. "I can't move my arms in front of me."

"If I free you, will you stop being difficult?" she answered.

"Perhaps," I said. "I guess you'll just have to find out." Savi chose to release me, and I went nuts on her. I kissed her from her thigh all the way up to her lips. I then rolled up her turtleneck and proceeded to cup her breasts while toying with her areolas with my tongue. I heard her controlled moans, which were soon followed by a gasp and me being thrown down on the bed headfirst. She grabbed a set of handcuffs from the dresser and slapped them on my wrists, followed by the tugging of rope, immobilizing my upper body. I then heard the crinkling of latex from out of sight.

"No, no, no. No thank you. I'm good," I said as I struggled to escape. I felt a tug and heard a rubbery sound as a long latex stocking was pulled up and over my knee and nearly to my groin on my right leg. I felt Savi sit down on top of me as she repeated the process for my left leg.

"There! All done!" she said as she excited slapped my ass after finishing. She then released me from my bindings and commanded me to touch her once more.

"Can you...remove something else?" I asked.

"Yes, but it's going to cost you," she said as she removed her panties.

"Name your price," I answered.

"I want your gloves," she said.

"The ones I'm wearing?" I asked. "They're too big."

"Okay, but you're still going to take them off. I'm going to substitute them with something else," she said as I complied. She fished around in my drawer and eventually threw my pair of elbow-length black spandex gloves at me. "Take off your shirt, put them on, and then put your shirt back on. Have it done when I come back." She then left the bedroom, and I began to do what she said. I, out of curiosity, first looked to see what color the stockings she put on me were.

White. A sub's color. I sighed, removed my shirt, put on the gloves, and put my shirt back on. Moments after, Savi returned wearing a pair of tight-fitting, zip-up, opera-length shiny black leather gloves over her turtleneck.

"Aren't you going to get hot in that?" I asked. She immediately shoved the smaller harness ballgag into my mouth.

"Any other questions?" she asked.

"Yeff, howf--" I paused to try to avoid drooling. "--howf amf--" A second pause. "--howf am I fuppofed to do amyfing?"

My question was met with anther slap.

"You're supposed to please me, pet," she answered. "Figure something out." I moved behind her and I moved my hands up her lower body and squeezed as I reached her ass. I moved closer and touched the her ass with the head of my dick. I once more tried to touch her breasts, only to be pinned down once more, followed by something being slipped over my hands and locked in place. Bondage mittens. Great.

I angrily protested with Savi as I tried to remove my hand restraints, to no avail. She still seemed to have other plans for me. She took her knee off my lower back and allowed me to get up.

"Now," she began, "do you want to have some fun--" she then held up my leather straightjacket "--or a lot of fun?" I grunted in annoyance. She then moved in and kissed my forehead. "Remember," she whispered, "one option has more reward than the other."

"Mmmfph?" I replied.

"So?" she asked. "Whatcha wanna do?" I held out my arms and she pulled the straightjacket on, followed by a small struggle to pull the belts on the back as tight as they could go. She stopped a loop short of as-tight-as-possible and then locked each strap in place as she went down my back. This was then followed by the groin straps, during one of which I yelped in surprise. She looked down and noticed that she had accidentally crossed it over one of my balls. She took it out of its loop.

"I'm sorry," she said sincerely. She then knelt down and kissed my nut and looked up. "Does that make it better?" she asked.

"Yeff," I said. She then finished up down there. She next pulled my arms across my chest and tightened the belt holding them in place, followed by the click of another lock. She then pulled the final strap over my crossed arms and secured it in place.

"How's that?" she asked. "Tight enough or too loose?"

"I fing if'fff okay," I said as I struggled. "I don'ff fink I'm geffing ouff."

Savi paused once more to think. "What else do you have on your mind?"

"I fing you haff too muff on," I said.

"Ah!" she then removed my ballgag and forced my big harness ballgag into my mouth. She pulled the leather belts tight and locked them in place behind my head.

"How about now?" she asked. "Is anything too tight?"

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned. "Mmmmmmm." She paused for a moment longer before deciding to put my leather ankle cuffs back on. She put locks on them and then chained them together. She fished around in my drawer again and pulled out my leather hood and another lock.

"Perfect," she said. "Now, let's have some fun, shall we?" She attached a leash to the metal loop on my straightjacket, picked up her extra "supplies" and led me back into the main living area, where she pushed me back down onto the couch.

Still holding my leash, she knelt down in front of me and took my dick in her free hand and put the head of it in her mouth, licking it and sucking on it with gentleness and dominance as she moved her right hand up and down the shaft. I moaned in pleasure as she toyed with me and made me melt inside. She took the head of my penis out of her mouth for a moment and put the lead of the leash around her wrist and tightened it so it would stay in place. She then resumed playing with me, only this time, she held eye contact as she moved her hand up and down, and she slowly moved her index finger around the tip in a slow circular fashion.

"Are you enjoying this?" she asked with an exciting softness.

I moaned in agreement.

"Good," she said. She then pulled me to my feet, turned around, and bent over the table I had in front of the couch. With her left hand, she grabbed me by my penis and guided me to her vagina, which she pulled me into. Once I had entered, I moved in and out over and over again, the two of us moaning in excitement as we neared a climax. I tried to stop myself from cumming, to no avail, as I felt myself explode inside of her with such a ferocity that I had never felt before.

"MMMMM!" I moaned as the process continued in a seemingly perpetual cycle of explosions. When it ended, she grabbed me and threw me down onto the table, pulled the leather hood over my head, and locked it on, completely blinding me. I heard her remove the lead from her wrist, followed by her leaving the room. I waited in darkness, wondering what had happened.

She returned shortly after, resecured the lead to her wrist, and unbuttoned the blindfold portion of my hood. I took a moment to examine her beautiful body once more and saw that she had put on a silk garter belt, stockings, and a pair of heels that beautifully accented her figure. She unlocked the zipper for my mouth and unzipped it shortly after. She then mounted me and put my dick in her pussy. She then surprised me and bent over and kissed me over my ballgag that was keeping me silenced, seductively doing so as she moved me in and out of her over and over again. After a little more of this, she put the blindfold back on me and pulled me into a sitting position. She wrapped her arms tightly around me as she kissed and fucked me, squeezing the shaft of my cock as she worked her magic. I moaned and moaned over and over as I felt her, one of the most extraordinary things I had ever felt.

"I think I really like you," she said. I moaned in excitement, and she zipped the mouth opening shut and replaced the lock. She then led me back to the couch, which she pulled out and sat me down on once more.

"Do you mind if I keep you like this for a little bit?" she asked me.

I shook my head and moaned in excitement.

"Yay!" she replied. "Movie?"

I nodded a response of "yes." We began watching Love and Monsters (I know because she removed my blindfold thirty minutes into it), during which there were moments that she needed to pause it and get up and do things, which of course (and thankfully) she took me by the leash and took me with her to do. By the end of the movie, she was curled up next to me, one leg over mine, holding me close. Though she knew I wouldn't be able to speak at the moment, she still asked me a question I would without a doubt answer "yes" to.

"I'm afraid to ask this, but do you think this evening was too much?"

No. There's nowhere else I'd rather be.

KRARS13
KRARS13
10 Followers