The Cottage: Woman Bound, Toyed With

Story Info
Woman drugged, bound, teased by stranger.
2.1k words
4.44
17.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4rced2Njoy
4rced2Njoy
151 Followers

Nothing about it is okay in real life. characters are over 25.

----------------------

I sighed as I opened the door to the quaint little cabin I'd rented. It was in the middle of nowhere (and a long drive to get here) and I was tired, but happy to see the place matched the picture.

A raw pine 4-poster king bed dominated half the room, a black leather bench at its foot. A large, rustic style wardrobe was near the bed. The rest of the tiny cabin simply had a wood stove with a cozy armchair, a kitchenette, and a door that clearly led to the bathroom.

It was perfect to disconnect. I came up here for three days to relax. I didn't get cell service or internet, just me, my books, and a fire.

I settled in. I tried to add my clothes to the wardrobe, but it was locked so I folded them on the bench at the foot of the bed. I made myself a cup of hot cocoa using the home recipe in the mason jar left in the welcome basket, and settled down by the fire in an armchair.

I was even more exhausted than I thought, because I was yawning in minutes after drinking my hot chocolate. I stripped and climbed into the bed, reveling the feel of slightly chilled, crisp sheets against my bare skin. I went to sleep, deeply relaxed.

I did not wake up relaxed. I woke up confused, with a slight headache and dry mouth. I found I was lying on my back in the big bed; the ceiling above me was surprisingly well lit by the fire.

I tried to sit up, but couldn't. It was then I realized all of my limbs were tied down. "You're awake now, good."

It was a man's voice, deep and relaxed, off to my right. I whipped my head over to look at him, standing by the side of the bed. My vision swam slightly as I looked at him and demanded to be let go.

"Oh no, you booked here for two nights! No way you're not getting your money's worth."

He cut off my inevitable protests with a gag, or tried to.

I clenched my teeth, twisting my head side to side and thrashing in my restraints to keep him from shoving the ball into my mouth, but it was no use. He pinched my nose and lips closed until I had to open my jaw, gasping for air. He shoved it in and buckled the straps quickly around the back of my head. I couldn't fight much, as I was working to breathe through the gag and I was still dazed from my sleep. Fortunately there were holes in the ball, so getting air wasn't hard, but my head remained foggy. I suspected there had been drugs in the cocoa.

The man stepped back, remaining calm. "There's no use fighting me, as you can see. Today I'm just exploring your body with you, seeing what you react to, what makes you wet, what makes you moan, what your nastiest little craving are," he almost purred. "And I can't do that if you're distracted, screaming about being let go, or allowed to move around. In fact, I'm also going to blindfold you soon, because I want you to focus solely on what I'm doing to your body." He grinned as he turned away from me and opened the previously-locked wardrobe.

I gasped softly as he opened it. Much of the detail was hazy due to my brain fog and the flickering firelight, but from what I COULD see the whole thing was filled with sex toys, restraints, and things I couldn't even name. It was a hoard of metal, leather, laytex, and silicon. A cold chill went down my spine.

"Here," he said turning to me. I'll let you pick at one thing I'm going to use on you. The rest will just have to be surprises!"

My eyes widened as he rummaged in the wardrobe for a moment, then came back next to me by the bed. He showed me what he brought: a riding crop, a short, wide metal plug with a flared end, and a pair of small clamps.

Tears squeezed from my eyes as I shook my head. "Choose," he said. If you choose one I won't use the others on you...today. Your choice will help me know what to do with you. So use your finger to tell me option one," he held up the crop, "two," he showed me the metal plug, "or three" he held up the clamps.

I closed my eyes, crying softly as I thought, remembering he would use them all if I didn't choose. I decided the plug was the best option. If he had to put something inside my cunt, that was probably far less awful than the alternative.

I used my right hand to hold up two fingers.

He chuckled and said something about knowing I was a slut. He stepped away for a moment, and came back with the blindfold.

"Good choice, sweetheart. Now let's get started."

I didn't even try to resist as he put thick blindfold over my eyes and fastened it snugly behind my head. Why bother? I couldn't fight him off, so I determined not to respond to what he did to me.

"First let's just get your selection in!" He said brightly. In moments he had adjusted the bonds on my legs so they were spread wide, both bent and tied at the knee. It left my whole body, my most intimate areas, on display. All I could do was whimper into my gag, leak tears into my blindfold, and try to get through this.

That was when I felt the cold, well lubed tip of the plug pressing into my ass. Not my cunt! My ass? That was not the plan! But he shoved it in anyway. I squirmed as best I could away from the invading object. I felt the pressure from the cool, well lubed flare stretching my hole widely as I moaned into my gag at the humiliation. It hurt, too.

It was done quickly, almost business-like. I felt him withdraw his hand, and now just felt the solid, heavy firmness of this object he lodged up my ass. I wanted to hate it. I did hate it; but a part of me also became aroused, fulfilled by something I didn't even know I wanted, the rest of my felt slightly empty. I squirmed again in my bonds; futilely trying to make the sensation stop.

"Mmmmm, I see you like that," he said, as I shook my head in denial. He laughed, "You can shake your slut head all you want, but your cunt is dripping now and those nipples could cut glass."

I felt myself flushing; he was right. I hated that my body was responding to this, but couldn't deny the growing sense of need building inside me. Feeling the plug in my ass just showed me how empty my cunt was, and I wanted it filled.

As I lay tied, naked, and displayed for this stranger's use, unable to speak or to see my tormentor, I felt the slightest brush of something against my slit.

I rolled my hips a little as the pressure increased,something firm, smooth and rounded was being rubbed against my cunt. I was so wet the juices made it slick.

The object now slid between the lips of my cunt, trailing up and down, gently but firmly pressing against my clit, and retreating again.

I moaned into my gag, humiliated but loving this. If I could have grabbed it from him then and shoved it inside myself to stop the aching in my pussy, I would have. But I couldn't. The wait until he finally slipped the tip of whatever-whatever-it-was inside me was excruciating. But it was just as torturous when he finally started, because it was so slow.

I grunted and struggled against the restraints, aching to be filled, the plug in my ass sending waves of pleasure through me that simply couldn't outweigh the throbbing ache of my cunt.

I finally felt him inserting the thing inside me; it has to be a dildo, and a BIG one. I felt a scared thrill as my cunt stretched wider and wider to accommodate even just the tip of it. I moaned again in ecstasy as he forced it about an inch inside me and left it there, gently pulsing pressure on it while I brokenly tried to beg him through the gag to keep going. I needed to be filled.

"Sweetheart, we haven't been at this more than ten minutes and you're already just a full-on panting slut. The drugs in that cocoa are simply not that good; you're just born to be a fuck toy, aren't you?"

I grunted into my gag, humiliated but unable to care about anything more than getting my cunt filled, and he still wouldn't move the tip of that dildo. Until he did.

He took it out of me. I tried to scream in frustration, muffled by the gag. I thumped my head against the pillow in protest. I clenched the plug in my ass, grateful not to be completely empty. I licked the ball on my gag; every orifice felt the need.

He didn't acknowledge me. As I tried to clench and suck my way through my desire, he again began the slow insertion of the thick dildo, then the horrible removal. Each time he forced it inside me, he put it in just a bit more, my delighted cunt stretching around the thick girth of the toy.

Finally, he thrust it all the way in. Finally. I writhed and grunted in pleasure, encouraging him to keep violating me. I was so full, so finally full.

He left it there. I loved that, at first. I just floated, my ass clenched gratefully around the metal plug and my pussy completely speared by a thick, silicon cock. I made horrible, mewling pleasure noises into the gag...at first...

But as he left it there, as I was truly filled, I still needed more, somehow. I shuddered to realize I needed to get fucked. My pussy wasn't just empty--it certainly wasn't empty now! But I wanted to get rammed. To feel a cock sliding in and out of me, moving the plug in my ass at the same time.

I tried humping down onto the toy, to fuck myself. He laughed, "All right, all right. I'll indulge you this time. But you're going to have to learn to rein yourself in a little longer next time, or I'll rein you in myself! But it's our first time playing together, and since you're obviously a huge slut I think you might really need this. Come for me, Princess."

Without further delay, he began using the dildo to fuck me. He used firm, full strokes, gliding it quickly in and out of me. I was in a daze of shame and pleasure, barely hearing the things he was calling me, the degrading things he threatened he would still make me love. All I thought think about was the "cock" sliding in and out, the plug firm in my ass, and the need in my core finally being satisfied. And I felt it begin.

I didn't want to come for him. I didn't want this man to be able to tie me down and force me to orgasm by shoving things into my orifices, but I couldn't help it.

I shuddered and came screaming into my gag. Tears soaking the blindfold as I shuddered in pleasure at my rape.

I felt hands on my breasts as I gasped, finished. Shame now winning against desire. He didn't notice and didn't care, massaging my tits. I felt the flame already beginning to reignite in my core.

"That's enough for tonight I think, Princess." He said. He was casually trailing his hands along my body, stroking, circling, squeezing whenever and wherever he wanted.

Deep down, I was disappointed. I wanted this nightmare to stop! But...he has said there would be more to come--hadn't he?

"I'm stealing your car, and there's nothing for 50 miles in any direction. Do what you want tomorrow, and I'll be back in the evening to play with you again. I'll know if you try to leave the cabin, and it would be pointless anyway."

He unceremoniously removed the dildo and butt plug, and I sagged slightly at the empty feeling. He untied my arm restraints, and left.

Night Two coming soon!

4rced2Njoy
4rced2Njoy
151 Followers