Night at Office with the New Intern

Story Info
Late night work with new office intern turns interesting.
4.6k words
4.39
21k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story and is based on a fantasy I had for a long time. The characters are real but the names of the characters have been changed for obvious reasons. Please leave a comment on how to improve for chapter 2.

***

Going to work was not the same for me since the arrival of Sherine, the new office intern. Sherine was in her mid-20s and was one of the sexiest and attractive women I have met. She was 5' 6" and had a nice body. Her boobs were 34D and her butt was shaped beautifully. She had a cute face and everything about her was amazing. She was definitely classifiable as 'hot' more than 'cute' and her outgoing personality complimented her looks very well. It was very hard for me to take my mind off her as I had developed a huge crush on her. Some days I would go home after work and jack-off as I fantasized having different sexual encounters with her.

My name is Charlie and I work as a Manager at a leading company in Chicago. Closing 30 years of age, I am 6' tall and consider myself good looking with a well-maintained body. Often having a good rapport with the girls, I have had my fair number of relationships. Currently I am in a relationship which has been lasting over 2 years. So this newly developed crush on Sherine was giving me a hard time as I didn't want to act on it and cheat on my girlfriend.

On one particular day, my boss introduced Sherine to me as the new intern in my team. I was amazed at how sexy she looked. She was wearing a top which was hugging to her body, showing off the shape of her beautiful boobs. Her pant too was very tight and showed the amazing shape of her legs and her butt. From the first moment I saw her, I knew she was going to be a challenge for me to keep my hands off.

Work went on as normal during the first two months since Sherine's arrival. We had plenty of opportunities to work together, which always went on well. We shared quite a few laughs and both of us engaged in mild flirting. It was all harmless and nothing really happened during this time. I got to know about her fairly well during the times I had the chance to work with her. She had recently graduated, and this was her first job as an intern. She lived close by to the office and lived with her parents to save the cost of living. She was in a relationship, which I got to know was not healthy as her partner was having commitment issues.

After some time, our flirting began to get more serious. We would touch each other's hands here and there. We would complement each other's looks in a way that normal colleagues would not do. I would occasionally complement her boobs and she would complement my butt. When she would bend down to pick up something on the ground, I would whistle and show her that I admired her butt. Our discussions also started to get more personal as we would discuss about our partners and the different sexual experiences we had. However, nothing happened between us beyond this. I had a hard time reminding myself that I had a girl friend to keep myself under control.

On one particular day after our lunch break, my boss asked both me and Sherine to come to the board room urgently. When the two of us were in the board room, my boss informed us that a new client was visiting us tomorrow and that he needed a project proposal done immediately. Usually such a proposal would take at least one whole day for me to complete, but since this was top urgent, I was asked to get the help of Sherine as well.

"Charlie I need this proposal by 9 in the morning. Work the whole night if that is what it takes." Was my boss's parting words as he left the board room.

"How are we supposed to get this done before tomorrow morning? Is he crazy?" cried Sherine after we came back to my cubicle.

"I don't know, but looks like we need to find a way to do it." I said equally frustrated.

However, I soon realized that this would be the perfect opportunity for me to spend some quality time alone with this beauty without any disturbances after normal working hours.

"Well we need to get started on this immediately. I don't want to keep you the night here with me alone." I said trying my best to sound truthful, but not convincing enough.

"No way! If you are working the night, I am too. I will not leave you. We are in this together, remember?"

"Oh that's so nice of you Sherine. Okay let's get to work then."

So, the two of us got all the required material and sat down in my cubicle. My cubicle was quite spacious and could comfortably accommodate two persons. It also had a small sofa which could seat three persons. The thing I loved most about my cubicle was the fact that it was located right at the end of the building so disturbances were very minimal. Also, the glass were frosted glass, meaning no one could see what was happening inside, giving me my privacy when I needed.

Work went on as usual for the next few hours. The two of us had some humorous moments and we even joked about having to spend the night in a room together. After a sometime, Sherine got up from her seat.

"Charlie, shall we go out for a coffee? We are not going to finish this any time soon and most of the others are now leaving office. I need some caffeine in me, if I am to pull this off." Sherine said while stretching her arms and legs.

"Great idea. Let's grab a coffee and some snacks from the café next door." I was happy to get a break from all the continuous work.

So the two of us went down the elevator and entered the café next door. Both of us ordered two cappuccinos and two muffins.

"Charlie let's have this here and go back. I don't want to eat this in a cubicle that I'm going to be stuck in for the rest of the day. Let's at least enjoy these few minutes." Sherine said with a gloomy face. I happily obliged as the two of us sat at a table in the corner.

While having our snack, I noticed for the first time during that day that she was wearing a red mini skirt and a top that was slightly showing her cleavage. One more button off, and I would] have quite a good view of what I was sure to be two gorgeous boobs. This thought resulted in a hard on for me. I was so occupied with work during the morning, that I actually hadn't noticed how sexy she looked today. After some casual chit chat, Sherine started to get a little more personal with me.

"Charlie, what is your favorite position when you have sex?" She asked with a grin on her face. I was surprised at this question all out of the blues. "Hmmm, let me think. Well I like it doggy style the most I guess." I responded.

"What about you?" I added quickly wanting to know what this beauty preferred.

"I like to sit on top. That allows me to control the pace." She said with a wink.

"Wow that does sound lovely." I said with a slight laugh while wondering what it would be like to have her ride on top of me. The thought of this, started to get me hard again. She gave me an erotic smile and quickly changed the subject.

After the snack, the two of us returned to office. By the time we got back, almost everyone had left office including my boss. Only the receptionist and two more girls were there, all who were starting to pack their bags.

"So looks like it's going to be just the two of us here during the night." Sherine said with a laugh. Her voice sounded happy about it rather than carrying a tone of worry. This got me thinking if she was actually looking forward to working alone with me.

The two of us returned to my cubicle and sat down to start work. Sherine sat on the opposite side of the table to me, facing me. While working on her laptop, Sherine would occasionally ask me to come behind her and have a look at her work. During these times, I tried my best to peek inside her blouse from behind, but all I could see was a pink bra and a little cleavage. Work continued for a few more hours and by 11pm, 80% of the work was completed much to the surprise of both of us.

Suddenly with a large yawn, Sherine excused herself to go to the bathroom. After she got up from her seat and turned to go, she pulled her mini skirt down to adjust it, but not before I could see two beautiful thighs. Suddenly Sherine turned back and I am sure she caught me looking at her legs. I felt my face turning red and was afraid that she could see it too. However as if nothing happened, she asked me if I needed any snacks from the lunchroom.

"No, I'm good." I replied trying my best to sound normal and hide my embarrassment.

"Okay I'll be back soon." and she left the room. I am sure that I saw a slight mischievous smile on her face as she left.

"There's absolutely no one in this office other than the two of us!" Sherine cried with a tone of happiness as she returned after around five minutes. As she entered the cubicle, I noticed there was something different about her appearance. Then it suddenly struck me. She had unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. Now her cleavage was clearly visible. Trying my best not to stare at her cleavage, I quickly looked back at my laptop pretending to read something. Sherine came and sat back in her chair and started working on her laptop again. I was now having a hard time concentrating on my work as I was tempted to peak again at Sherine's cleavage.

Slowly I raised my head to peek into her blouse, only to see that she was looking at me. I am sure that I was caught now.

"Do you like what you see?" Sherine asked with a grin on her face.

I was shocked. I didn't know how to respond to it. Would I apologize, or would I get cheeky and see if this would lead somewhere. I decided to go with the latter.

"Who wouldn't?" I returned a question with a grin. "I'm sure any man would love seeing what I'm seeing now."

"Oh I'm sure you loved it. Why else would you try so hard to peak many times from behind?" she said with a grin on her face. "I saw you trying hard to peak earlier." She said pointing at the reflection from the glass cupboard behind my seat.

"You saw that? I asked starting to blush.

"Oh Charlie! Of course I saw. Honestly, I enjoyed all the attention I got during the past few hours. It made me feel hot and sexy. Why do you think this got unbuttoned suddenly?"

"I know you have a crush on me since a long time." She continued.

"Oh my god, how did you know that?" I asked wondering how she knew this.

"A little birdy told me." She replied with a smile.

"Oh it must have been Shakira. She's the only one who knows." I muttered.

Shakira was a mutual friend of both of us. Usually, I trusted her a lot and shared most of my secrets. She too would share her secrets with me. Lately Shakira has been a good friend of Sherine and I'm sure that's how Sherine got to know about my crush on her.

"Well well, so what are you going to do about it? I was hoping you would have acted sooner on it." Said Sherine as she stood up from her seat and started walking towards me in a seductive way.

"Want to touch them Charlie?" She asked slyly while pushing her boobs forward. I couldn't believe my ears. Of all the things I fantasized while jacking off, this was one scenario that I fantasized the most.

"Hmmm..." is all I could get out of my mouth. Here I was, in complete dilemma on what to do. This has been one of my biggest dreams for the past few months. But I couldn't do anything as that would be cheating on my girlfriend. I needed to make up my mind soon.

"Come on Charlie don't tell me you haven't wanted to do this." She said as she got closer and closer to me. She was just inches away from me and was slowly starting to bend down so that her boobs were on eye level with me.

"I can't..." I stammered. "It's not that I don't want to, but I have a girlfriend and you have a boyfriend. So it will be wrong. Trust me it would be wonderful, but still it will be wrong." I didn't know how these words came out of my mouth, but there it was. I couldn't believe my own ears.

"Oh Charlie, I know it is wrong. But it's not cheating if we don't have sex. Just some innocent touching is okay as I believe," Sherine kept on bringing her boobs closer to me.

"Go on Charlie, they are all yours. Touch them." She said as she lowered her boob inches away from my face.

I could not resist it any longer. I made up my mind. Sherine was correct. As long as we didn't have sex it was surely okay. It's just some innocent touching for sure.

In a flash, both my hands were all over her two boobs. I started squeezing them over her bra, like a little boy playing with his toys for the first time. Slowly Sherine sat on my lap, straddling me and facing me. Our faces were just inches away from each other. With both my hands still on her boobs, I slowly moved my lips towards hers while closing my eyes. I could faintly see her doing the same. As both our lips met together for the first time, her lips parted slightly as mine met them and we had the softest kiss for the first time.

"Mmmmm," I moaned into her mouth as my hands ran all over her boobs with her bra still on. "This is so good. You're correct, as long as we don't have sex, we should be okay." I said trying to reassure that my actions were okay.

Slowly I started pushing my tongue out licking her lips and then I felt her parting her lips more and gently met my tongue with hers. I pushed against her tongue and she accepted my tongue into her mouth. Both our tongues were playing. Soon I felt her tongue pushing into my mouth and swirling inside my mouth. I was in heaven and I knew things were definitely going to get much better soon.

Slowly I started to take one hand behind her bra and slowly unclasped her bra through her blouse. This allowed my other hand to grab her boobs for the first time without the bra. Her boobs felt so smooth and tender in my palm. By now, my cock had become very hard and was throbbing out of my pants. She must have felt it, as she was sitting on top of my lap and she started to giggle looking at it. We broke away from kissing for a moment and I soon removed her blouse. This resulted in her bra falling down and for the first time I got to see the two most beautiful boobs I have ever seen. They were perfectly round shaped and her dark brown nipples were very hard now.

"Wow Sherine, you are so beautiful." I told her as I gazed at her beautiful boobs. With that I started to kiss her left boob slowly and passionately. This got her moaning with pleasure. I started to suck her nipple slowly and then started flicking my tongue. Her moans got louder with this. Soon I shifted my lips towards her right boob while gently squeezing her left boob. She started kissing my neck as she was now turned on from all my attention towards her boobs.

By now, I had completely forgotten about my girlfriend or the fact that Sherine had a boyfriend. The guilt was overridden by the immense pleasure I was having. As I was playing with her boobs, I wanted to take things to the next stage. I took my right hand and reached down towards her skirt. I could feel a zipper on the side and I slowly started to pull it down. With her sitting on my lap, I knew I could not pull her skirt off. She too sensed this, as she began to climb down from my lap while allowing me to pull down her mini skirt.

This revealed a pink lacy panty matching with the bra she wore. I couldn't believe my eyes. Here I was, staring at one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met with nothing but her panty on. The girl of my fantasies, my intern was standing here, right in front of me about to be completely naked. Curious to see more, I placed my hands on the waistband of her panty. But suddenly she shook my hands away and slyly said, "Let me give you a show."

Then she seductively started to do a strip dance taking off her panty slowly while staring at me all the time. I was now rock hard and I knew I could cum very soon simply by the show I was getting. When her panty hit the floor, I was looking at the most gorgeous pussy I had ever seen. She had completely shaved off her pubic hair. Even from 2 feet away, I could see that her pussy was soaking wet. I wanted to lick her pussy immediately.

Getting up from my chair, I motioned her towards the sofa where we could get more comfortable. However, she had other ideas. She seductively walked towards me and whispered "I want to see you get naked first."

Then she grabbed my shirt and started unbuttoning it. After removing my shirt, her hands went towards my belt and got rid of it in a flash. Now her hands were unbuttoning my pants and I knew this girl was in a hurry to get me out of my clothes.

Not wanting to waste any time, I too helped her remove my pants. Now I was stripped down with nothing but my boxers on. She could clearly see the huge bulge under my boxers. With an evil grin, she pulled my boxers down to finally free my 7-inch-long cock. She gave a slight whistle and grinned.

"My my, someone has been having a very hard time." She said as she started to slowly wrap her palm around my cock. The warmth of her palm on my cock for the first time gave me slight shivers. An electric shock ran through my whole body. Slowly she started to stroke her hand up and down my entire length. I was in complete ecstasy as she was stroking me. I knew if she continued for a few more seconds, I would cum then and there. Reluctantly I pulled her hand off and pushed her onto the sofa.

"You'll get your chance soon. But first of all, I want to show you what I can do." I said as I parted her legs wide and knelt down between her legs.

Slowly I started to kiss one of her boobs again while caressing the other. As I began to suck her nipple, Sherine started to moan again. The entire cubicle was now filled with an aroma of sex in it. I then shifted my mouth to her other boob and this time I played with her free tit using my hand. After a while, I started to slowly move my mouth downwards towards her tummy while licking as I moved my head. I stopped at the top of her clit and took my tongue away. I repeated this for three times and the anticipation was starting to drive her crazy.

"For god's sake Charlie, please go down on me now." Sherine cried as she couldn't handle the teasing anymore. I could see that by now she was dripping wet, so I gradually placed two fingers on either side of her clit and massaged it in a rhythmic manner. The touch of my fingers on her clit made her gasp in ecstasy. Then I started to slowly circle my fingers over her clit. She started to breathe quicker and I knew this was driving her crazy with pleasure.

This gave me the signal to bring my other hand into action. I started to take my middle finger closer to her pussy. As my finger entered her pussy, Sherine made a loud moan of pleasure. Once my finger was inside her, I slowly brought it out again. Then I began to insert it again and started to finger fuck her slowly. The wetness inside her was acting as a lubricant and there was no difficulty in finger fucking her. Then I stopped playing with her clit using my hand, and started to lick her clit. Again she moaned so loud, I am sure if anyone was outside, they would have heard it. I now started to suck her clit between my lips and squeeze it, and again she let out a loud moan.

The sensation of having her clit licked and sucked while being finger fucked was overwhelming on her. I could now see her starting to squeeze both of her boobs with her hands.

"Oh Charlie, I want to cum." She said in total pleasure. "Please make me cum baby." The sight of her begging me to make her cum was making me hornier than I have ever been.

Sherine's breath started to come in shorter pants now and I knew she was close now. It was a matter of seconds for her to reach her orgasm. I inserted another finger into her pussy and increased the pace of both my fingers. "Oh yes, cum for me baby. I need your juices in my mouth." I whispered in a seductive way to her.

12