All Comments on 'Night at the Clinic'

by SevenSquared

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Very well written, highly erotic and arousing. I certainly hope you write more stories of a similar nature on Literotica.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Intriguing debut

Although I found your second submission more to my taste, this was certainly a striking entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why on earth do some women refuse to swallow?

You asked at page 3. Well, let me tell you why.

I was about 13 when I was tricked by my first b/f for a bj. Of course, he promised that he would let me know when he was almost there so that I could pull it out in time. Now, you guessed it - he didn't. Instead, he held onto my head and shot it all in my mouth. I remembered feeling sick and immediately went to the bathroom to spit it out. Some inadvertently rolled down my throat. For the next 30 minutes or so, I retched and I tried to throw up by hooking a finger at the back of my throat with no success. For the rest of that day, I still had that dead fish taste at the back of my throat. So, that's why.

I gave you strict 5-Star for your other stories but I'm afraid that this one doesn't do it for me.

SevenSquaredSevenSquaredover 11 years agoAuthor
Swallowing

I'm sorry this story wasn't to your tastes. I try to write a wide range of stories to cater for all different tastes, so I guess 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

Incidentally I know that some girls like to swallow and some don't. In this story, Jill happens to like it when she tries it (and because she is relatively sexually inexperienced doesn't understand why some other girls don't). In The Gap in the Curtains, Liz doesn't like it so much (this is a very minor spoiler from future parts). :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous