Night at the Treasure Chest

Story Info
Guy goes to strip club to get over his broken heart.
5.6k words
4.74
12.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin was heading out with a couple of his buddies for a night of bar hopping and partying. His buddies had needed to work hard to convince him to come out again since he had been refusing to go out over the last several weeks, ever since his girlfriend had broken up with him and broken his heart. He was still finding it difficult to process that she had just left him without even really giving him a reason. But tonight wasn’t about her; tonight he was going to go out with his friends and have a good time and drink and forget about her. Kevin called an Uber and after the Uber dropped him off he went to meet his friends at the first bar. As the night progressed they were having a great time and were chilling at the third bar they had been to that night and were starting to cool down for the evening. In fact Kevin was currently drinking some water to help water down all the beer and alcohol in his system.

“Hey I know what we should do next. We should take Kevin to a strip club so he can see some great tits and forget all about that stupid girl,” his friend Bob said as he was clearly the most drunk in the group.

“Dude you’re drunk,” said his other friend Anthony, “but you’re not wrong. How about it Kevin? You want to go to a strip club and see some nice tatas,” he said as he made a motion with his arms simulating big breasts in front of his chest.

All of the guys laughed at his vulgar gesture and Kevin finally said, “Yeah I guess going to a strip club could be fun. Where are we going to go though?”

“We should go to this place called the Treasure Chest. One of my brother’s friends had his bachelor party and they went there. He said there were a lot of really hot strippers there when they went,” his buddy Ryan said.

“Alright sounds good to me,” Kevin said, “Let’s go ahead and get an Uber to take us there.” The guys called an Uber that picked them up and then took them to the Treasure Chest strip club. When they arrived there they saw the giant neon sign outside the club. They all got a bit of a chuckle out of the sign, which was a neon treasure chest that would open and close and every time it open some boobs would pop out of the chest. They all got out of the Uber and went into the club. Once they had paid the cover charge they were finally able to get into the club. They then walked in and were amazed at all the gorgeous women walking around in their very skimpy stripper outfits.

They gazed around at all the beautiful women when Kevin did his best impression of a wolf whistle and said, “Well Ryan your brother was definitely right. There is some very good talent at this strip club.”

“Alright then boys lets go grab a table so we can check out all the hot women dancing on the stage,” Anthony said as he began to work his way through the crowd so they could find a good spot to sit and watch the strippers. Eventually they found a table that was pretty close to the main stage. Kevin sat down with his buddies and as he gazed around at the attractive strippers he had to admit that this was a pretty good idea as a way for him to get over his ex-girlfriend. He was really enjoying checking out all of the very attractive strippers.

Eventually he noticed one especially attractive girl. She was still wearing her lingerie but she looked amazing. She had long golden dirty blonde hair that was just past her shoulders. Despite not being really tall she had gorgeous long legs that seemed to go on forever but finally ended in a gorgeous round booty that was doing its best to hide her small thong. But what he loved the most was her gorgeous large heavy breasts. Kevin had always been a major breast man and this amazingly beautiful stripper had some of the best breasts he had ever seen. His buddies quickly noticed that Kevin was just staring at the one stripper so they got the attention of one of the other girls and asked her to give some money to the stripper that Kevin was staring at. The girl gave the stripper the money and reached down to whisper something to her. The stripper looked over at Kevin and his buddies for a moment before smiling at them and walking over to their group.

Once she arrived at the stage in front of their group she leaned over and asked, “So which one of you is Kevin?” She looked around and smiled when she finally realized who Kevin was as it was obvious since he was the one staring at her breasts as she leaned over in front of them. Normally Kevin wouldn’t stare so blatantly at a woman but he couldn’t help himself. Her large breasts were just hanging there so perfectly in front of his face and he had never breasts that looked so good. The stripper coughed loudly so that she could draw Kevin’s attention away from her chest.

“Umm uhhh yeah I’m K-Kevin,” he finally stuttered out after having his attention drawn away from the stripper’s amazingly sexy body. His bodies all started chuckling at him stumbling over his words while the very attractive stripper distracted him.

“So my friend just came over to me and told me that your friends told her that you’ve been staring at me ever since I cam out on stage. So what gives Kevin are you going to ask me for a private dance or just stare at me all night long from a distance?” she asked Kevin.

“Well um you see um I don’t um,” Kevin said stumbling over his words before Anthony interrupted him.

“Yes he would love a private dance from you and we’re all going to pay for it; right guys?” Anthony said as the other guys grumbled in agreement.

“Perfect so how much do we owe you babe, sorry I guess we never got your name,” Anthony asked the stripper. “You can just go over to the bouncer by the pole where I was standing earlier and he’ll let you know how much you owe me. By the way the name’s Karma,” Karma said all of this without ever even acknowledging the other guys as she kept her big brown eyes perfectly focused on Kevin.

“Okay sounds good to me. Come on guys let’s see what we owe this beautiful woman for helping out our friend Kevin,” Anthony said as he got up from his chair to go approach the bouncer. The other guys quickly followed him though Ryan did stop for a moment to pat Kevin on the shoulder while he looked at Karma who wouldn’t take her eyes off of Kevin.

“Dude have fun,” Ryan said to Kevin while chuckling to himself as he walked off to go join the other guys to pay for Kevin’s private dance. Karma then got down off the stage and held out her hand, which Kevin gently took in his own. She then gently pulled him up from his chair and led him to the back area where she could give him a private dance.

She pulled back one of the thick velvet curtains and looked inside to check and make sure that no one else was in there before pulling Kevin into the room with her. She then led him over to a nice comfortable leather booth before putting her hand on his chest and gently pushing him to force him to sit down in the booth. Kevin was just sitting in the booth staring up at the beautiful woman in front of him in her sexy lingerie. She looked so sexy to Kevin as he stared up at her gorgeous body, like a perfect girl next door except way more curvaceous. Kevin always liked curvy girls better and couldn’t really understand why guys liked skinny girls, he always wanted to hook up with girls with either a big round ass or full heavy breasts though it was even better when a girl had both like the sexy woman standing in front of him. Karma just smiled down at him before pushing him back into the booth and straddling his lap.

“Am I supposed to sit on my hands?” he nervously asked the sexy stripper as she rubbed against his crotch.

“You don’t have to but a lot of guys do so they don’t get tempted to touch us,” she responded to him.

“So Kevin it seems like your boys were bringing you in here for a specific reason. Why were they so eager to pay for a private dance for you?” she asked him. At first Kevin was almost too stunned from looking at her gorgeous body to answer her question but eventually he looked back up at her face. He was slightly surprised that even in the dark room he could see that this girl had very attractive brown eyes. She also had a beautiful smile that radiated fun and enjoyment with just at hint at her devious side that she was almost trying to hide.

Finally he answered her, “Well my long term girlfriend broke up with me a couple of weeks ago and so they’ve all been trying to get me to come out for a while and I finally agreed to come out tonight and then one of them suggested that we come to a strip club so I could see some naked boobs to get my ex’s boobs out of my head.” He smiled embarrassedly at his final statement realizing maybe it wasn’t appropriate for him to say what he did about seeing another girl’s boobs.

However, Karma just smiled down at him and said, “So you’re here to see some good boobs. Well I happen to have some very nice boobs if I do say so myself. So what do you say Kevin do you want to see my boobs?” Kevin almost couldn’t believe what he was hearing and it took him a moment to respond. He couldn’t find his ability to speak for a moment and so he just slowly nodded his head yes. Karma just smiled even bigger at him before she leaned up and reached behind her body to unhook her bra. She held the cups of her bra against her breasts rubbing them against her large tits to make them jiggle right in front of Kevin’s face before she finally pulled her bra away and threw it behind her. Kevin stared open mouthed at some of the most gorgeous big breasts he had ever seen. He also felt his cock lurch in his pants, which he was sure Karma could also feel with how close her crotch was to his.

“Wow those are amazing! You really do have some fantastic tits Karma! I really like this view,” he said while staring at her huge tits.

“Yeah I can tell you enjoyed the view,” she said as she smiled that fun devious smile back at him.

Kevin blushed bright red knowing that she had obviously felt his cock get harder against her before saying, “Yeah sorry about that.”

Karma chuckled and said, “Don’t worry about it. Besides it’s kinda the point of being in this room.” She then grinded her crotch even harder into Kevin’s quickly stiffening erection. Karma continued grinding into Kevin’s crotch enjoying the feeling of his cock growing against her and she had to admit that it felt like Kevin had a pretty nice dick. She decided she really wanted to tease him and turn him on so she suddenly stood up which shocked Kevin out of his stupor of pleasure. He was disappointed for a moment because he thought his private dance with Karma was over but instead of walking away she just stood in front and then she turned around so that her round ass was right in his face. She then looked back over her shoulder at him before bending over and slowly sliding her panties down her long legs. She made sure to keep her ass and her now bare pussy right in Kevin’s face.

Kevin could barely catch his breath and was sure that he was making an incredibly stupid face right now but he didn’t care cause he couldn’t believe that this gorgeous stripper had just stripped completely naked in front of him and was clearly displaying her pussy for him right in his face, and it kinda looked like her pussy was quite wet to him. Karma held the pose for a moment before she stood back up and looked back at Kevin again before walking backwards and then sitting her perfect round ass against Kevin’s crotch.

“Ohh that feels so good baby. Do you like how my ass feels against you?” Karma asked him as she leaned her head back until it was right beside Kevin’s.

“Hey Kevin you still there? You enjoying what I’m doing for you?” Karma asked him.

“Yeah ahhh this feels amazing,” Kevin said back to her. Karma smiled at him and continued grinding her ass into his crotch. She had to admit to herself that she was really enjoying what she was feeling from Kevin against her bare butt. In fact, she was starting to feel slightly aroused from her intimate dance with Kevin. She really wanted to reach down and stroke her sweet little pussy to get herself off. She didn’t normally get this aroused just giving a simple lap dance but there was just something about Kevin that was turning her on more than normal. She didn’t quite understand what she was feeling but all of the sudden she realized that she wanted to feel Kevin’s hands all over her body so she reached down and grabbed Kevin’s hands and brought them up to her legs, which elicited a pleasurable groan from Karma.

Kevin was shocked at Karma’s brazen action and felt that he needed to make sure that everything was still okay so he stuttered out, “I-I-I thought we weren’t supposed to touch the dancers.” Karma turned around to see a very surprised expression on Kevin’s face but he still hadn’t taken his hands off of her legs and she was quite enjoying the feeling of his hands sliding up and down her legs.

“Well you’re not supposed to touch the dancers unless they give you permission and right now I’m definitely giving you permission cause your hands feel so good on my legs,” Karma said as she leaned back farther into Kevin’s body while he continued to caress her long legs. While Karma was enjoying the attention that Kevin was giving her right now she decided she wanted to be able to look at his face so she quickly spun her body around on Kevin’s lap. When she finally got settled facing Kevin she made a big show of spreading her legs so that Kevin could clearly see her vagina and she was quite sure that he could tell how wet her pussy was from giving him a lap dance. She continued grinding on his crotch and could feel how hard he was through his pants and it felt like he had a pretty big erection going on in those pants of his.

Karma could feel herself getting closer but she knew she couldn’t get off with out some help so without thinking she just blurted out, “Ooooo grab my ass.”

“W-What? I thought I wasn’t supposed to touch you?” Kevin replied in confusion.

“Ohhh I don’t care right now! Just grab my ass!” Karma demanded as she grabbed Kevin’s arms and placed his hands on her supple round butt. Kevin decided that he would just go ahead and do what Karma wanted and he grabbed and squeezed her fantastic bubble butt, which resulted in a pleasurable moan from Karma. She then started humping Kevin’s lap much more aggressively. Kevin was unsure of what to do and was very surprised by Karma’s overtly sexual behavior, but he had to admit that her ass felt fantastic in his hands and he was definitely enjoying the moans coming out of Karma’s mouth right now.

“Squeeze my ass! Yesss! Yesssss! Yesssssss!” Karma groaned as she went rigid on Kevin’s lap with a very powerful orgasm as she continued to grind her bare crotch against his very hard cock through his pants. Kevin was shocked at what was happening as he continued squeezing Karma’s ass throughout her orgasm. He had never seen a woman cum so hard and they weren’t even having sex, she was just giving him a lap dance. He wasn’t sure what to do as Karma came down from her orgasm. Kevin kept squeezing her butt for a bit but thought better of it since she might not want him to keep grabbing her butt now that she wasn’t experiencing the same amount of passion.

“What are you doing?” Karma practically purred to him.

“W-Well I, uh, I wasn’t sure if you would want me to keep doing that now that you came,” Kevin mumbled out unsure of what else to say.

“Keep doing what?” Karma teased the confused man.

“Oh you mean grabbing my butt. Well your hands did feel nice grabbing my ass but if you don’t want to grab it anymore that’s perfectly fine,” Karma said as she smiled devilishly down at Kevin.

“Y-You mean I can keep grabbing your butt?” Kevin asked curiously.

“Well I did just have one of the best orgasms of my life while giving you a lap dance so as far as I’m concerned to can grab any part of me that you want,” Karma said as see watched to see what Kevin’s reaction would be to such a statement. He did his best to keep himself composed but she saw his eyes quickly flick down to her large breasts and then back up to her face.

“Ahhhh I see what you want,” she said as she smiled that big fun-loving smile down at him. She reached down and grabbed his hands where they were still hanging by her side and brought them up to her breasts. She made sure to press his palms right against her large breasts, which elicited a moan from her as his hands made contact with her very stiff nipples.

“I guess you were staring at my big boobs before we came in her and your friends did want you to see some good boobs tonight, so I can certainly let you play with mine,” Karma said as she started to breathe deeper with arousal at having Kevin’s hands on her breasts. She then started grinding herself more vigorously against Kevin’s obvious hard on as he continued to fondle her large breasts.

“Well it feels like you still have a pretty impressive hard on going down there so why don’t I help you take care of that,” Karma said as she smiled deviously at Kevin while she continued to grind on him.

“W-Wait, are you serious?” Kevin asked looking up at Karma’s big brown eyes.

“Oh absolutely. Come on you just got me off so well it would only be right for me to return the favor,” Karma said as she smiled mischievously and bit her lower lip before she reached down for Kevin’s belt. Karma began rubbing Kevin’s cock through his pants while she started to undo his belt.

Once she got his belt open and pulled out his cock her eyes bulged out at what she saw, “Wow I thought this felt good through your pants but damn you have a really nice dick. I can’t believe your girlfriend would break up with you when you are packing this between your legs.”

“Yeah she never seemed to enjoy it very much whenever we had sex,” Kevin said with a sad note to his voice.

“Well then she’s absolutely crazy cause this is one really nice dick,” Karma said as she continued to stroke Kevin’s cock all the way from the base to the edge of his head.

“Damn I think I need both of my hands to stroke this thing,” Karma said as she reached down and started to pump Kevin’s cock with both of her dainty hands. Kevin was just leaning back in the cushioned chair trying his hardest not to cum.

“Karma not that I-I’m not enjoying what you are doing to me but umm if you keep it up then I’m going umm cum soon,” Kevin barely got out as he started into Karma’s lovely big brown eyes.

“Well I wasn’t just going to send you back out there with a big stiff hard-on,” Karma said and Kevin’s eyes bulged out in surprise at what Karma was suggesting. She just smiled wickedly as she continued stroking Kevin’s very stiff cock. Eventually Karma surprised Kevin even more by leaning down and taking his cock in her mouth.

“Oh my,” Kevin groaned in pleasure as Karma started sucking his cock.

“A-Are you ahhh sure ahhh this is okay ahhh?” Kevin asked in between his pleasured moans.

“Well I’m not having you shoot all your cum on this chair and I don’t want you to go back out to all your friends with cum all over your clothes so I have to get rid of your cum some other way. Now shut up and enjoy your blowjob and let me know when you’re going to cum,” Karma told Kevin as she gently pushed him back into the chair before she took his penis back in her mouth. Kevin didn’t need much longer as he relaxed back into the chair and enjoyed the pleasure Karma was giving him with her mouth.

“Oh shit I’m almost there. Don’t stop Karma,” Kevin groaned as he felt himself reaching the point of no return, which caused her to increase the rhythm of her blowjob as she felt Kevin’s cock first pulse in her mouth.

“Oh Karma here it cumssss!” Kevin groaned as he cock started unloading in the sexy stripper’s mouth. Karma kept working her mouth and swallowing as Kevin unloaded in her mouth. She was quite surprised at how much cum he was shooting in her mouth. Eventually Kevin was finally done cumming and Karma swallowed the rest cum, but before she pulled her mouth off of his dick she continued swirling her tongue around the full head of his penis. Kevin would have thought that as soon as he was done cumming Karma would have taken his cock out of her mouth, but she was still pleasuring the head of his cock with her tongue. Finally, Karma pulled her mouth off of Kevin’s cock, but immediately replaced her mouth with her hand as she stroked Kevin’s saliva soaked cock.

12