Night at the Treasure Chest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Damn Kevin that was a lot of cum that you just shot in my mouth,” Karma said with a big smile as she continued stroking his cock.

“Well its been several weeks since my ex broke up with me and I haven’t gotten myself off since then,” Kevin said as he blushed slightly from being so open with a girl he had only recently met.

“Well I guess that explains why you’re still so hard even after that big orgasm,” Karma said as she continued stroking his impressive erection.

“Yeah sorry about that. I really thought it would go down after that fantastic blowjob but if you want me to leave now I’m fine with that,” Kevin said hoping that Karma would turn him down.

Karma chuckled before responding, “I already told you I wasn’t going to make you walk back out there with an erection. Plus after giving you that blowjob my pussy is even wetter than it was before and there is a very nice looking hard cock right in front of me that I would love to sit on.” Kevin sat in stunned surprise as Karma held his cock straight up as she straddled his lap and lined his cock up with her very wet pussy.

Karma slowly lowered herself onto Kevin’s cock moaning, “Fuck you are so big. Damn I thought you would have lost some stiffness after that first orgasm but you are fucking rock hard right now.” She started rocking her hips as she took Kevin deeper inside of her.

“Oh you feel so good Karma. I can’t believe how wet you are. I can’t believe I’ve waited so long to have sex again,” Kevin moaned as he enjoyed the feel of Karma’s velvety vagina. Kevin then took a moment to enjoy the beauty of Karma’s sexy curvy body, the way her ass jiggled as she brought it down against Kevin’s lap and the way her large breasts bounced with each up and downward thrust of her legs. He couldn’t resist the opportunity any more and reached up and grabbed Karma’s big bouncy tits.

“Oh yeah Kevin grab those big tits. I love feeling your hands on my tits,” Karma said as Kevin groped her tits. Not to be left out she started running her hands all over his torso feeling his flexed abs before making her way up to his surprisingly muscular chest. She then started pinching his nipples, which elicited a strong moan from him.

They both continued playing with each other’s chest until Karma moaned, “Oh I’m getting close again Kevin. Grab my ass and squeeze it hard again.” Not to leave her unsatisfied Kevin immediately removed his hands from her fantastic tits and reached around and grabbed her ass hard.

“Oh fuck yeah Kevin grab that ass, fuck I’m gonnaaa cummmm!” Karma moaned loudly before she slammed her body back down on Kevin’s cock and her pussy clamped down hard on Kevin’s cock deep inside of her. Kevin continued to squeeze Karma’s ass tightly as she came really hard on his dick. She pressed her face into face into his neck to try and muffle her moans. She continued to moan quite loudly into Kevin’s neck until she started coming down from her orgasm and she started kissing his neck sensually. Kevin could feel himself getting closer as Karma started working her hips on his cock again.

He thought it would be best to warn her, “Karma I’m getting really close again.”

“Mmmm yeah do it Kevin. I want to feel you shooting inside of me,” Karma moaned in his ear as she started rocking her hips. She then leaned back resting her hands on Kevin’s knees and putting her breasts on full display. Kevin took his hands off of Karma’s exquisite as and started fondling her full round tits. As he kept watching her body fucking him back he realized her clit was on perfect display for him to make her cum again. He kept one of his hands on her boob while reaching his other hand down to rub her clit. This caused an immediate reaction from Karma as she sat up straighter and looked right at Kevin with her big brown doe eyes.

“Oh my gosh what are you doing to me. Fuck that feels so good! Oh I’m goingggg tooooo cummmm again!” she let out another cry and he felt her pussy grip his cock very hard again and this time it was too much for him as Kevin jerked his cock even deeper inside Karma’s orgasming pussy and began ejaculating deep inside of her. Karma leaned forward into Kevin’s body and wrapped her arms around him as he continued shooting his cum inside of her, which only intensified her own orgasm. Kevin also wrapped his arms around Karma and reached down to squeeze her ass and push her butt down so his cock was even deeper inside of her. The two of them continued holding onto each other as they enjoyed their mutual orgasm. Finally the two of them were able to pull away from each other. Both of them were still breathing deeply as Karma pull back and leaned away from Kevin so she could look in his gray eyes again.

“Wow. I don’t think I’ve ever had such an intense orgasm, much less two,” Karma muttered as she stared into Kevin’s eyes and smiled that beautiful fun smile.

“So did that take your mind off of your ex-girlfriend?” she asked Kevin with a chuckle.

“What ex-girlfriend?” Kevin said as he laughed, “that blew anything we ever did out of the water Karma. You are absolutely amazing Karma.”

“Haha, well I’m glad I was able to help you Kevin, and I can say it was quite good for me too. It’s a good thing my shift is over now cause with all the cum you just shoot inside of me I don’t think I could dance on the stage again without revealing to all the guys in here what we did back here,” Karma said with a huge smile. She then slowly removed herself from Kevin’s lap and attempted to stand up on her two shaky legs, but as soon as she started to take a step she stumbled and almost fell over. Kevin was quick to hop to his feet to help the beautiful stripper as she stumbled around.

“Oh wow I guess I was a little more worn out than I realized,” she muttered as she looked at Kevin again.

“That’s okay Karma. I’ve got you. Just lean against me until you stabilize your footing,” Kevin said as he looked into her gorgeous big brown eyes. Karma looked up at him and was suddenly taken aback by the very genuine concern for her in Kevin’s eyes. She was so used to be objectified by men as a stripper that it was a genuine shock for her to feel Kevin’s concern for her.

“Thanks so much Kevin. I really appreciate your concern,” she said with a contented, satisfied smile.

“You’re absolutely welcome Karma. Anything I can do to help you,” Kevin said with a smile before he leaned down and planted a simple kiss on her lips.

Karma gently kissed him back before doing something she had never done since she started working at the Treasure Chest, “You do know that my real name isn’t Karma right?” Kevin was quite stunned at this statement. He realized that it was quite obvious that Karma was not this beautiful girl’s actual name and just her stage name, but he never really thought about it and certainly didn’t expect for her to tell him about her real name.

“Yeah I guess I should have assumed Karma wasn’t your real name, but it just didn’t cross my mind,” he said as he continued to stare into her gorgeous brown eyes. “My real name is Andrea,” she said as she looked into his gray eyes with concern about how he would accept this revelation. Kevin simply smiled back at Andrea and said,

“Nice to meet you Andrea,” and then leaned down to kiss her on the lips again. Andrea kissed him back, slowly and gently but still with a lot of passion.

She finally broke apart from their kiss and said, “Well I need to get back to the dressing room so I can get ready to go home and you probably need to get back to your friends.”

Kevin chuckled to himself and said, “Yeah they’re probably wondering what I’m doing back her so long.” The two of them began getting dressed and Andrea was able to get dress much quicker since she had fewer clothes to put back on.

Kevin finally got most of his clothes back on and was looking around for his jeans when Andrea said, “Here you are,” as she tossed his jeans to him.

“Thanks, hey I know this might be odd, but could I maybe see you again?” Kevin shyly asked Andrea.

“Mmm, maybe I guess we’ll just have to see what happens,” Andrea said as she stood in the entrance holding open the velvet curtain. She then smiled brightly and winked at him before she walked through the door and let the curtain fall behind her. Kevin wasn’t quite sure what to make of that comment, but he quickly put his jeans on and decided to leave the private room as well. Once he exited the room he looked down the hall to see if there was any sign of Andrea. He didn’t see any sign of her and walked out to the main area to join his friends. Kevin saw them very engaged with watching the new stripper, who was on the main stage. Kevin thought she was quite attractive and definitely looked good topless, like she was presently, but she was nothing compared to Andrea now.

Ryan finally saw him coming up and announced it, “Hey guys look Kevin is still alive. Damn dude what happened back there? It must have been one serious lap dance.”

Kevin just smiled back and said, “Yeah it was definitely an awesome lap dance.” He sat down by his friends and continued to watch the hot girl dancing on the stage. He then stuck his hand in his pockets and was surprised to feel a piece of paper. Kevin pulled the paper out of his pocket and unfolded it to find Andrea’s name written on it along with a phone number, which made him smile really big.

Anthony happened to look back and see Kevin smiling and asked him, “So what’s that smile about?”

“Oh umm nothing,” Kevin quickly responded as he put Andrea’s phone number back in his pocket.

“Yeah sure,” Anthony responded, “I am glad to see you smiling again man. Looks like you might finally be over that bitch of an ex of yours.”

“Oh yeah I think it’s definitely safe to say that I’m over her,” Kevin said as he smiled while thinking about Andrea’s gorgeous naked body.

12