Night at the Wrestling Club Pt. 02

Story Info
A rematch doesn't exactly go his way.
1.5k words
4.25
13k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers

Ever since I'd lost my wrestling match against Judy, I'd wanted a rematch. I'd do better next time, I knew. But I had to avoid being overconfident--that's what had gotten me into that mortifying situation the first time: tied up naked, with my upturned ass getting smacked by both my victorious opponent and my girlfriend Jacky, amid a cocktail party of bemused onlookers. My face flushed whenever I thought back on it, which was often.

Jacky had been right, though. It was a turn-on, to be defeated and displayed. It had happened, in part, because I was too sure I'd win, wrestling against a woman, but also because part of me wanted to lose; part of me was attracted to submission and public humiliation.

I had to guard against such temptations if I was to win against Judy next time. And I had to win if I was to regain my status with Jacky. I'd been a take-charge type of boyfriend in the month we'd dated before my debacle in the basement wrestling club. Since then, Jacky had been a little different toward me. She was always very nice; she's a sweetheart, though she can be a little tricky, as when she packed my gym shorts that first night we went to Rick and Sally's house, just in case I could be persuaded to accept an impromptu match against Judy.

When I say Jacky had been different, I mean just a little more dominant. Grabbing or patting my butt. Unzipping my pants and then leading me to the bedroom by my cock. I couldn't say these things were unenjoyable, and that's exactly what was discomfiting about them. I'd thought I'd had a certain authority in our relationship; a gentleman who holds open doors and occasionally gives orders or exerts some discipline. But it was hard to be the one wearing the pants after she and a roomful of people had seen those pants get pulled down and my bare ass get spanked.

So, I needed a rematch. I needed to win against Judy, getting her bound in a nice hogtie or such, and thereby restoring my masculine honor in front of Jacky and the club. "Are you sure you want to do that?" Jacky said, when I brought up the subject. "Rematches at the club can get pretty intense," she elaborated. "It's kind of assumed that whoever wins gets a little extra leeway in embarrassing their opponent."

That was fine with me. I knew what I planned to do, once I had Judy tied up on the mat. My once-proud opponent would be trussed up on her knees, and I'd yank her head upward by the hair and rub my cock all over her face. I'd expect her to give my cock a worshipful little kiss. Then, later that night, Jacky would finally go where she belonged, across my knee for a skirt-up spanking for what had happened last time.

The wrestling club was every other weekend at Rick and Sally's. Two weeks after my defeat, Jacky and I attended. The plan was just to be spectators, but of course there was always the possibility a spectator would be lured into an impromptu match. Judy was there and greeted me warmly, though I detected a bit of a smirk from the woman who'd bested me.

The scheduled match was two women: Sherry, a tall, black woman I was told was from Nigeria; and Barbara, a redhead who was a few inches shorter. Both were in gym shorts and T-shirts. Sherry was the favorite, but Barbara was known to be scrappy. Whenever Sherry looked like she was getting some cords around Barbara's limbs, the redhead would do some very fast movements to elude capture. After a few minutes of this, though, Sherry had the upper hand, as Barbara began to get tired. Before long, the redhead's wrists were tied behind her back, and the black woman was in control. Kneeling on the mat, Sherry placed Barbara face-down in front of her, looped some more cord around her opponent's ankles, and then pulled her shorts down. Sherry gave Barbara a few spanks on her red panties, and then pulled those down too.

The spanking picked up some speed and force, black hand giving white ass a nice pink pallor. Then Sherry stood, arm raised in victory as Barbara lay at her feet. As per club custom, the cocktail party then resumed, with Barbara still partly bound for a while but with her shorts back on and allowed to have a drink. Judy came over to chat with me and Jacky. She was with a guy named Tad, somewhat short and squat, whom I gathered was her sometime boyfriend. He seemed a bit smug in talking to me, the guy who'd been beaten by his chick.

"I'll be asking for a rematch," I said, trying to sound confident but not cocky. "Sure," said Judy, in a casual tone and with a slight shrug. "Whatever you want."

Two weeks later, it was time. Rick announced the match to a group of about 15 people, as Judy and I stood on the mat in shorts and T-shirts. "This is a rematch," Rick said. "A grudge match. Judy against Reginald. Reg here wants to show he's a man you can't beat--twice." That got some laughter in the room. "He'll be going up against Judy, one of our most skilled wrestlers, whose prowess is well-known in this room." Some more chuckling from the crowd.

"Furthermore," Rick said, "each one of them is here with a significant other, who could serve as a tag-team partner. Judy has Tad, and Reg has Jacky." The partners kneeled close to the mat, Tad in gym shorts, Jacky in a T-shirt and bikini bottom. I'd agreed to the tag-team idea, thinking the suggestion from Judy showed she was less than confident about beating me a second time on her own.

Judy and I kneeled in the center of the mat, arms on each other's shoulders. There were plenty of cords scattered about. "Start," Rick ordered.

This time, I was ready for Judy. She tried to get around to my side, but I started pulling her down to the mat. She managed to get a knee against my chest, but I forced her backwards. Soon I was straddling her, her arms pinned under my shins. I grabbed a cord and started looping it around her right wrist. Then, I had her on her side and was pulling her left arm behind her back. This was going well.

But I lost my grip on her right wrist, and she swept her hand out in front of her. With a slapping sound, her hand connected to Tad's outstretched hand. He lunged onto the mat, pushing me face-down as Judy stepped off. Soon he had a knee on my back and was pulling my wrists together just above my ass. This was not going well. I heard Jacky encouraging me. I got my hand free and tagged her hand. Tad backed off to a corner as my bikini-clad girlfriend stepped in. I stepped off, feeling chagrined at asking her to wrestle a stronger, heavier opponent.

I held my hand back out immediately, but Jacky didn't tag me. Instead, she turned to Tad and got him off balance with a foot behind his leg. He went down, and my cute girlfriend was now sitting on his face, which gave me a feeling of exhilaration coupled with some embarrassment.

Jacky looped a cord around Tad's wrists, then stood up over him. He started getting up awkwardly, supporting himself with his tied hands, but she quickly swept his leg out from under him. Soon, he was on his belly, bound ankles getting connected to bound wrists. A perfect hogtie. She pulled his shorts down but left his briefs in place. Tad squirmed a little, seemingly not entirely unexcited at the situation.

"That's match," Rick called out. "The winner is Jacky, with a little help from Reg." There was loud laughter around the room.

Well, I was on the winning team, and it was certainly less embarrassing than what had happened last time. Still, I hadn't exactly achieved my goals. Judy wasn't going to be tied up with my cock in her face. And Jacky definitely wasn't going to be over my knee anytime soon.

Still, it was pretty interesting. Jacky turned Tad onto his back, then straddled the bound man's face, her bikini-clad crotch just above his mouth. He stuck out his tongue a few times, lapping at the fabric. Then she pulled the bikini aside for a moment, letting his tongue briefly touch her clit. Judy stepped in and stroked her boyfriend's hair, as if in consolation at his taking the fall in their defeat. Jacky stepped back, groping Tad's burgeoning cock through his briefs, then turned him on his side and pulled his briefs down to deliver some smacks to his bare ass. I kneeled off to the side, engrossed in this new display of female dominance. I had a feeling Jacky was going to want to enforce some discipline on her tag-team partner later that night, and I knew that I needed it.

kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers