Night at the Wrestling Club

Story Info
An unexpected competition proves revealing.
1.4k words
4.26
25.3k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
101 Followers

I'd been dating Jaquelyn for almost a month that summer when she told me about the wrestling club. A wealthy couple she knew, Rick and Sally, ran it out of their sizable basement. Every other weekend, there'd be matches. There was some betting involved, but the main attraction was something else. The contestants were encouraged to rip off each other's clothing (which were scanty to begin with) and use readily available cords to tie their opponents up. The stakes were that the victor got to preen in triumph over an opponent who was hogtied or in some other helpless position.

Jacky explained to me that the matches were often woman versus woman; sometimes man versus woman; occasionally, man versus man: rarely there was some kind of tag-team or two-on-one angle. She said the rules strictly forbade any blows or slams, anything that ran risks of physical harm. "The goal's not to hurt anyone. It's to embarrass them," Jacky said cheerfully. She mentioned that spectators were occasionally coaxed into accepting a match on the spot.

I was intrigued about this event, becoming more so as we drove up the long driveway to Rick and Sally's house early that Saturday evening. There were three other cars parked in the back. A typical-sized group, Jacky told me. Rick greeted us at the door and offered us drinks. Jacky asked for a wine, and I opted for a beer, and soon a waitress in a French maid's outfit appeared with the drinks. There were several couples there, and some brief small talk before we all descended to the basement.

Down there was a matted area with some small red cones around it. Outside the cones were sofas, armchairs and throw pillows, a set-up allowing about 10 people to sit fairly close to the arena and get a good view. There were rubber cords scattered on the mats, but there was no sign of the contestants. Jacky and I settled in with our drinks on a love seat; she leaned into me, her brown air brushing against my shoulder. Jacky was wearing a short, black dress, and I took the opportunity to rest my hand on her thigh in a quietly proprietary way.

Once the viewers were seated, someone dimmed the lights, with spotlights focused on the mat. Rick stood just outside the cones and announced that tonight would be a very special match, as two gorgeous young ladies were present who'd been longing to test their skills. He introduced the first one, Suzette, and a tall blonde woman stepped onto the mat wearing a blue bikini bottom and matching halter top. Her opponent, Judy, looked to be of Asian background. She was shorter and stockier, and wore denim cut-offs and a loose yellow T-shirt.

The two girls began in a kneeling position, facing each other with hands on their opponent's shoulders. "Start," Rick commanded, and they immediately were trying to grab each other, by arms, leg or waist. I watched with rapt interest, while simultaneously stroking Jacky's leg. Suzette looked to have an advantage for a moment, but within a minute or so, Judy had her strong legs around Suzette's thin waist, maneuvering the blonde into a face-down position.

Judy grabbed some cord and began winding it around Suzette's upper arms and wrists. The tall girl tried to pull away, but soon her arms were securely tied behind her back, and all Suzette could do was squirm around as Judy looped some more cord around her ankles. The victor soon was stroking the hogtied loser's hair. Suzette's bikini bottom was still on, though, so from what I'd gathered she'd gotten off easy.

"Well, that was fast," said Rick, standing up. "I think we're going to need somebody else to take on Judy, or else it's going to be an early evening."

"How about you?" Jacky said, turning to me and placing her hand on my lap in a distracting way. It was sort of a whisper but loud enough for others to hear. The audience turned its eyes toward me, as did Judy. Suzette looked over her shoulder from her prone position.

"Me?" I scoffed. "I'm new here." There was a silence, as if that answer was not deemed adequate. I added, "I don't have clothes for it."

"Yes, you do," Jacky said chirpily, reaching into her purse, which I would've thought was too small to have any clothing but in fact contained a pair of folded gym shorts. Men's gym shorts. Mine.

Well, I didn't want to disappoint her or the group. Besides, the idea of getting into the ring with Judy wasn't so bad. Grappling with her would be fun, and I was confident I'd win. I was at least three inches taller, weighed more and surely had much superior strength. I was a man, after all. And the idea of besting the stronger of the two women who'd just wrestled was a turn-on. I expected I'd top it off at home later by giving Jacky a taste of my male authority, maybe with an over-the-knee spanking for the effrontery of bringing my shorts to this event.

"I'll do it," I announced, grabbing the shorts. I went to the bathroom to change, emerging in the shorts and a white T-shirt I'd worn under my button-down shirt. My socks were off.

Meanwhile, Judy had been loosening Suzette's bonds, with help from Sally, our hostess. Rick told the group that Suzette was not going to be fully untied yet; that she'd be allowed to sit on one of the sofas, but with a cord remaining around her ankles, and another one around her wrists, which she could now have in front of her so as to be able to hold a drink. "Defeated competitors need to spend some time restrained and on display," Rick explained.

I walked past the cones into the arena. Judy looked at me intently, her expression quite serious. I mused to myself that she was probably a little daunted at the prospect of facing me, and nervous about the likelihood that she'd soon be trussed up on the sofa next to her erstwhile opponent. I nodded to her and the audience with a confident smile.

Judy and I kneeled, facing each other, hands on each other's shoulders. "Start," Rick ordered.

It happened so fast. Judy was next to me, then behind me. She pulled me backwards onto the mat, then swiftly kneeled back down with her legs pinning my arms. I looked up and saw her denim cut-offs coming down onto my face.

There was laughter around the room, and I tried to force her off. With her knees digging into my arms, and her crotch smothering my face, I barely noticed a cord being looped around one wrist, then another. She then did a rolling motion that got her legs on top of my torso. She turned me on my side, pulled my tied wrists behind my back and tightened them there, then imminently looped cords around my ankles. I heard somebody say, "Oh wow," and I had a deflated feeling it was Jacky.

Judy pushed me again onto my back, then paused for a long moment of face-sitting. As I was trying to catch my breath, she turned her attention to my shorts, yanking them down to my knees. I heard someone say, "Getting hard," and realized they were seeing a bulge in my briefs. Judy pulled my underwear down, now, leaving my rising cock in the air for all to see.

There I was, flat on my back, hands and feet tied, shorts and underwear below my knees, naked in front of a very bemused group of strangers and acquaintances, plus my new girlfriend. I looked over at Jacky, and she gave me a smirk and wink.

Had she known this would happen? That Judy was a far more formidable wrestler than I'd realized? There wasn't any time to mull over that before Judy was standing over me, her foot in place atop my chest. She flexed her biceps, and the room erupted in cheers and applause.

Anyway, Rick had meant it when he said losers had to stay tied and on display for a while. He, Judy and some guy lifted me and propped me up over the back of an armchair, my bare ass prominently raised. I must've been in that position for half an hour, while the cocktail party continued around me. Suzette, I noticed, was now walking free. Judy and Jacky stood behind me, casually slapping my butt every now and then while conversing as if I weren't there.

"How is he in bed?" Judy asked, sipping a margarita contentedly.

"Kind of assertive at times," Jacky answered, giving my elevated ass a somewhat firmer smack. "But I knew there was a sub in there, just waiting to be put in his place."

kscarpa
kscarpa
101 Followers