Night Birds

Story Info
Mother and son are forced to perform by burglars.
5.2k words
4.55
65.2k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night Birds

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this story are all fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products are intended nor should be inferred.

Looking across the table, I could see how my mother had been voted one of the most beautiful actresses in the world. Even as a mature woman in her forties, her beautiful face and slim figure were fittingly accented by her long, flowing blonde hair and her infectious smile. Fashionable dressed in a form fitting, steel blue dress and matching heels, she was the envy of every woman and the desire of every man. We were at dinner with her at one of her usual high-end restaurants in Beverly Hills, one of those places where one goes to see and be seen. With her usual elegant style, mother was holding court with all the rich and famous people that lived here.

The reason for the dinner was the direction of my life. Still living with her at her Beverly Hills home, I was 18 and in my first year at UCLA as an undeclared major. With her enormous contacts within the industry, she wanted me to pursue a career in film, a career that she could foster and help control. I was somewhat lukewarm to the idea and was wanting to go in an entirely different direction, perhaps as an attorney or doctor. We continued to debate the matter in between the interruptions caused by her admirers and other people paying homage to her. She was a powerhouse in the industry, and anyone who wanted to succeed knew that her help was a certain road to success.

But success always comes at a price. My parents had met while they were both struggling actors. They fell in love, and I was born a week before their marriage in a quick ceremony in Las Vegas. As their acting careers progressed, mother's skyrocketed while my father's dwindled. By the time I was four, they had divorced, a product of competing careers. While I kept in touch with dad, mother was granted custody, and I grew up with a rising star who was pursued by both the movie studios and wealthy suitors. When I was five, she married a wealthy industrialist who showered both of us with the trappings of wealth. Private schools and chauffeured limos were the norm in my life, as well as international travel. Within that life, however, mother's career had taken her away for weeks, maybe months at a time. I had been raised by nannies and tutors, and even though I love and admired mother, I barely knew my her.

Just before my 16th birthday, mother's second husband passed away, who left the bulk of his estate to her. Even with this tremendous wealth, mother continued her film career. With several choice roles, she had been awarded an Academy Award for Best Actress and had even begun to direct her own films. Now, she wanted me to help me pursue a career in film, an idea of which I was still unsure.

We discussed my options until just before midnight when we left the restaurant in mother's Rolls Royce. Perhaps to compel a conclusion, she asked me to come home with her now as opposed to going to a party near the campus for a friend. Agreeing to her request, I decided to leave my car at the restaurant and to drive her home so we could continue the discussion in the car.

We arrived at her house within about 20 minutes. Gated and heavily patrolled by private security, mother nevertheless wanted privacy. Even her house staff was instructed to leave the house every day prior to her arrival. It was her way of maintaining her sanity, preferring privacy to the help her staff might give her.

After going through the gated entrance and parking under the portico in front of the house, mother and I were heavily engaged in the debate about my future. As we entered the door and walked towards the keypad to disable the alarm system, I noticed that the keypad was not making its usual beeping noise to remind us to disable it. I was almost to the keypad when I felt the metallic end of a gun placed to the back of my head.

"Don't make another move," said the quiet, muffled voice. Simultaneously, I heard mother gasp.

Glancing my eyes slightly to my left, a wall mirror allowed me to see my assailant. He was dressed in all black, including a black mask that covered his entire head. I could not see even his eyes. However, I did notice the straps of a backpack.

Grabbing me by the collar, his strong hand spun me around to face mother, who I saw was being similarly held with a gun to her head. Likewise clad in all black, mother's captor only distinguishing feature was her obviously protruding breasts underneath her black knit shirt. With one hand holding mother's arm and the other holding a handgun to mother's head, mother's captor stood silently beside mother.

"If you value your lives," my male captor calmly but sternly began, "you will do exactly as I say. You will make no attempt to alert anyone. Otherwise, we are going to execute you both on the spot. Am I clear?" His voice showed no emotion, no excitement.

Mother nodded and then quietly said yes. I likewise nodded.

"Lead us to the jewelry vault," was his terse command. Mother hesitated for a couple of seconds before her female captor shoved the barrel into the side of her head. Mother pointed towards the hallway leading to her bedroom. Still holding her by her arm, mother's captor shoved her forward towards the hallway, her pistol pressed at the base of her skull. My captor led me forward in a likewise manner.

Illuminated by faint accent floor lighting, we made our way down the darkened carpeted hallway to mother's bedroom. Once inside, mother led her captor to a 3' X 4' painting on the wall. Hinged on side, mother swung it open to reveal a hidden safe door with an electronic keypad. Mother was about to press a button in the keypad when her female captor pulled her back, spun her around, and slammed her against the wall. Standing directly in front of her, the female captor pressed the barrel into mother's forehead just as my male captor spoke up.

"Do you think that we are so stupid that we don't know what a decoy safe is?" said my captor. Once again, his voice contained no emotion. "We know that if you punch a four-digit code, any code, into the keypad, the safe will unlock. Inside will be a few pieces of jewelry for someone to take, but a silent alarm will have been made to a private security company. Your house will be surrounded before we could even make it outside. Isn't that correct?"

Mother nodded.

"Then, take us to the real vault or I will paint your bedroom floor with your son's brains."

Mother pointed to her dressing room. Mother's female captor pulled her forward and shoved her inside. Likewise, my male captor led me closely behind. Once inside the room, mother led her captor to a hidden button underneath her dressing table. She pressed it, and a secret panel opened with a "whoosh" on the other side of the room.

From my perspective, I could see the familiar brightly lit room with rows of necklaces, rings, and other jewelry brightly displayed, along with a full-length mirror where mother could mix and match pieces to accent her wardrove. Once again, mother's captor spun her around and shoved her face against the wall. My male captor pushed me forward and forced me to face the wall as well.

I did not dare to look in the direction of the vault, but I could clearly hear someone clearing out everything as rapidly as possible. Within a minute, we were once again spun around to face the intruders.

In a stern voice, the male captor said, "if you do everything that I say, you are going to live to see tomorrow. You have insurance, correct?" Mother nodded.

"Then, you will be able to replace this entire collection. You will lose nothing. On the other hand, we would like to have some insurance as well."

With a slight nod to acknowledge his female companion, he continued. "My partner believes that the best insurance would be to leave you both in a pool of your own blood. I have another option."

Mother quietly stammered out "what option would that be?"

Without any emotion, he said "the kind that leaves you alive to see tomorrow." He allowed that statement to settle in our minds before continuing. "Follow my directions exactly, understood?" Mother and I again nodded.

Without another word, we were led from the dressing room to mother's bedroom. We were placed at the foot of the bed as the two burglars stepped back. Reaching into the backpack of the male captor, the female pulled out a small movie camera, along with tripod. Positioning it toward the bed, she looked through the viewfinder until she seemed satisfied with the angle. She stepped back and nodded to the male figure. He in turn nodded in our direction. Walking to us, she extended her hand to me with a small blue pill. Mother was then given a small white pill.

"Take them. You are going to need them." Not knowing what we were given, we reluctantly swallowed them down.

"Here's what you are going to do. 'Miss Oscar Winner', you are going to fuck your son on camera." I heard an audible gasp from mother. "You are going to use your acting talents to make it look real. If you do exactly as I say, this video will never be released. If you identify us in any way, we will make sure that this video is released throughout the web. Whatever reputation and goodwill you have will disappear in a flash. Am I clear?"

Mother defiantly shot back. "I am NOT going to fuck my son, on camera or otherwise! You are crazy!"

In a split second, the female figure walked quickly to mother and placed a gun to her forehead one more time.

"Then," the male captor continued in a calm voice, "you will die right here, right now. We are going to guarantee your silence one way or the other." For several moments, no one said anything before mother spoke again.

"How do I know that you won't make this public anyway? Perhaps for money?" Mother argued.

"By doing so, we know that the FBI and other international law enforcement agencies will become involved. We don't want that. Now, either agree or we will end your lives right now."

Mother looked at me. I saw no other choice, so I nodded to her. Mother then agreed to his demands.

"Fine." And for the next two minutes, he outlined what exactly we were expected to do. "Once we begin filming, you will be expected to do exactly as I told you. Understood?" Mother and I both said yes.

"By the way, to help you with your acting, we gave your son Viagra and you Valium. That should help ensure that you will both be able to perform."

The male figure once again nodded to the female, who began to turn on all lights in the room. Soon, the room was brightly lit. She once again checked the camera through the viewfinder and gave a thumbs up to him. He stepped back to not be in the frame.

"OK," he said and then with a slight chuckle added, "action." The female pressed a button on the top of the camera.

Mother and I looked at each other for a moment. We were about to cross the unbreakable line that separated mother and son. Nevertheless, we were powerless to stop what was about to unfold.

Turning her back to me, mother lifted her hair so that I could access the clasp at the top of her dress. I slowly began to unzip mother's dress down to her hips. As I did mother continued to hold it up with her hands before turning to face me. Looking into my face, she dropped her hands, allowing her dress to fall to the floor. Standing before me in just her bra, pantyhose and panties, I could not help but admire mother's perfect form even as she approached the age of 45. Her classic figure tapered at the waist, her breasts straining at her bra.

She then began to undress me. Unbuttoning my shirt, she slowly removed it and threw it to one side. Reaching out, I pulled her close and kissed her neck several times before moving to her face. We pulled back momentarily and looked into each other's eyes before we hesitantly pressed our lips to one another. There was a mutual reluctance that hung over the initial kiss, but we remembered our captor's instructions. Soon, the tongues of mother and son were intertwined in a passionate kiss. Over and over, mother and I kissed deeply before I broke off. Stooping down in front of mother, I grabbed the sides of her pantyhose and with one motion pulled both pantyhose and panties to the floor. Mother stepped out of them and with her foot tossed them to one side. Reaching behind, mother quickly undid the clasps of her bra, allowing it to fall to the floor.

Standing naked in front of me, mother was a vision. Here was one of the most acclaimed beauties in the world completely naked. Her breasts showed no sign of age and were firm with rosy areolas and prominent nipples. Mother had avoided tanning just for the sake of being tan, so her skin was stark white except for the faint tan from the little sun that she exposed her body. Looking down, I saw her taut stomach and her shapely hips. I could feel my cock hardening by the moment. Pulling her close to me, I kissed mother again as her breasts were smashed against my chest. I could feel her hard nipples poking into me which just added to my desire.

It was now mother's turn. Lowering herself to her knees, she undid my belt and pants and slowly pulled them down along with my underwear. As she did, my now erect cock sprang from its confinement, almost striking mother in the face. Kicking my pants aside, I pointed my now rock-hard cock at mother's face. With her head perfectly in front of my cock, mother lightly grabbed it and with no hesitation placed her lips on the tip. With expert skill, mother began to slowly engulf my cock. Slowly at first, she bobbed her head back and forth, increasingly consuming more and more of my shaft until all was in her mouth. I could feel her tongue underneath my cock as the tip pressed toward the back of her throat. Mother continued to slide my cock in and out of her mouth, all the while holding my ass in her hands.

The sensation was incredible. Grabbing mother's hair in my hand, I looked down on her as I guided her up and down my shaft for several minutes before I felt the urge growing inside of me. I knew I could not last much longer.

"Mother, I am about to cum," I panted as she continually bobbed up and down. Pulling her head back, she eased my cock from her mouth which allowed a string of saliva to stretch from her mouth to the tip. Keeping her mouth open, she used her hand to stroke my cock. With my dick aimed at her open mouth, I felt the unmistakable surge of cum as my cock began to spasm. I watched as the first stream of cum splashed across her face, only to be followed by several more that landed across her lips, chin, and nose. Mother then placed my cock back into her mouth as I gave one final squeeze.

Even with the wooziness caused by my incredible orgasm, I somehow maintained enough composure remember the instructions from our captors. Pulling her to her feet, I pushed her back onto the bed, raised her legs over my head, and lowered my face to her pussy. Previously, I had been preoccupied with following the instructions, but now I noticed that mother's pussy was neatly trimmed. I could see every contour of her pussy, along with the slight protrusion of her clit. Although I might have been forced to do what I was about to do, I now had a chance to lick the pussy of one of the most desirable women in the world.

Pressing my face into her pussy, I began to lick the folds of her vagina, all the while teasing her clit. Mother responded by grasping my hair and crossing her legs over my shoulders and back. Slowly, I worked over her clit, occasionally forcing my tongue deep into her waiting hole.

Taking on the role assigned to her, mother began to rhythmically rotate her hips in unison with my exploring tongue. Pushing up on the bed with one arm and grabbing my hair with the other, Mother made no attempt to hide her face from the camera. Glancing up with my eyes while my face was busy on her pussy, I watched as mother looked down at me. "That's it, baby. Keep licking mommy's pussy. You eat mommy's pussy so well." Her erotic words and the taboo nature of our acts served to stoke the fire within me.

Even after cumming in mother's face, I could feel my rock-hard cock throbbing in anticipation of the next move. But first, our script dictated that I was supposed to wait for mother to orgasm. I did not have to wait long. Within minutes, I felt her stiffen and she threw her head back. Seemingly with all her might, she squeezed her legs together. "Oh, my darling son, I'm CUMMING!" With several jerks of her body, mother continued to act out her role. Finally, she fell backward on the bed. That was my cue for the next act.

Crawling up on the bed, I looked down on mother watching her breasts rise and fall with her rapid breathing. With her legs spread, I could see her pussy glistening from the mixture of my saliva and her own juices. My own mother or not, I did not want to wait any longer. I wanted to put my now hard cock into mother and cum deep inside her.

After positioning her where our heads were toward the camera, I rolled over onto mother and gently placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. As I began to push in, mother quickly hooked her legs behind the back of my thighs and pulled me close with her arms. I wanted to slowly fuck her, but mother had other ideas. With her legs, she pulled me into her and began to urge me on.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck your mother. That's it baby. Keeping fucking me." Deep inside her dripping wet pussy, I kept shoving my cock in and out of her. With my cock buried deep in her, I could feel her breasts pressed against my chest as well as her taught stomach against mine. The sensation was incredible. Even at her age and having had a child, mother's pussy was incredibly tight. With every stroke, I felt mother's pussy squeeze my cock to the point I could feel my orgasm rising. Mother sensed what was happening, and with the flair of any actress, seized the moment.

Grabbing me by the shoulders, she rolled me on my back while still coupled with me. Facing the camera, mother sat up on her knees and began to ride my cock up and down. Even under the circumstances, I supposed that she wanted a grand ending.

With her hands on my shoulders, she continued to bob up and down on my throbbing cock as mother's tits continually bounced in tempo with the thrusting of her hips. As I neared my own orgasm, I could see mother grimacing, presumably with the acting out of her own part. Watching her tits bounce up and down, I could no longer hold back. I grabbed mother by the waist and raised my hips to push my cock deep into mother's pulsating pussy.

"That's it, baby, cum in mommy's pussy. CUM IN ME NOW!" With those words, I felt my hot cum spray from my cock deep into mother's waiting pussy. Once again as before, I could see mother's body jerk in response to my deeply buried cock squirting my hot seed into her. She continued to grimace for several seconds before collapsing onto my chest. She laid there for a bit before rising slightly to kiss me. We continued to lay there as our tongues explored each other's mouth. Finally, mother rolled off to one side and snuggled into my arms. From the corner of my eyes, I could barely make out the male captor's hand as she reached for the camera. I heard an audible "click" as she stopped filming.

Once again, the male captor spoke up. "Bravo. I now see why you are an academy award winner. Such a convincing performance. If I didn't know better, I would say that I saw real passion. Now, if you don't mind, we need to run. Remember not to report anything until tomorrow unless you want this video to surface. And, by the way, we will be borrowing your car." He then gave us the location of where we could find the car. Within minutes, they had packed up the camera and were walking out.

12