All Comments on 'Night Birds'

by metooiseeyou

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
InosolanInosolan10 months ago

They need to anonymously receive a copy...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mom could still get pregnant. A baby bump would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love your stories!

Niceguy2000Niceguy200010 months ago

A year later the son watched the pilot film of a new sitcom his mother's production company produced.

It was about a suburban family with a patient wife, three cute kids and an accident prone husband who thought he could fix anything.

What caught his eye was the slight man who played the wacky neighbor.

He was sure he had seen him before, even his voice was vaguely familiar...then it came back to him...

KatiwantsKatiwants10 months ago

Very intriguing and so well written!!! Very arousing!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Valium for the mom? Way to guarantee the sex will be bad. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was expecting them to leave an SD card as well as the ring.

5*

Tc

quusarquusar10 months ago

This was great, thank you! :)

grumpyggrumpyg10 months ago

Good story and enjoyable. Just one little niggle, whenever you're using speech the first letter after speech marks is ALWAYS a capital letter.

Eg, "I'm so sorry to intrude" she said with an American accent, "but I was just telling my son ...

Should be "I'm so sorry to intrude" she said with an American accent, "But I was just telling my son ...

Picky, maybe, but it does matter

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars, overall. Great story line, interesting plot and detail, but you needed someone to proof or deeply reread what you write before you release it, some of the errors were minor but still distracting, for instance, "Now, she wanted me to help me pursue a career in film" and a few uses of "female" when it should have been "male". Don't get me wrong, the story is a diamond in the rough, you just need more care before releasing your work. Keep on writing!

OI8U2OI8U210 months ago

I like how they were forced to fuck but enjoyed it so much that they continued fucking. 5 Stars and hoping for another chapter with the mother and son mostly doing some serious fucking.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Trite story line . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous