Night City Dream: Silverhand & V

Story Info
A female V enjoys an erotic dream.
874 words
5
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the time of the morning just before dawn, when you're beginning to wake but want desperately to stay asleep.

Eyes fastened tight in denial, I was still dimly aware of someone awake nearby.

Johnny, I smiled to myself. It was always Johnny. That caustic, imperious, sarcastic, seductive engram in my brain. So familiar to me now, an intimacy like I'd never shared with anyone before, an extension of self.

And that was the point wasn't it? I'd soon lose myself to that intimacy. Slowly. Maybe without even being aware of it.

Closing my consciousness to that unpleasant thought I tried to recapture the dream. Sighing deeply I reached for the ephemeral strands just behind my eyes. What was it again? I couldn't quite remember...

--------------

The rustle of bedclothes, the soft feel of a warm hand on my hip, followed by the cold steel of a second on my breast, nipple instantly alive between metal fingers.

Insistent lips below my ear traced a line to my collarbone. Demanding something unspoken which I was all too willing to give.

I felt his weight hovering above me, and spread my legs in instinctive welcome. I was his, nothing else mattered if I was his.

Our bodies met, my soft breasts pressed hard against the panels of his chest. He groaned low in his throat and kissed me as he settled between my thighs.

I could feel him at my entrance. Hard. Ready. Poised before my already dripping pussy with... hesitation? Why?

His head rested on the pillow next to me, breath warm on my ear as he whispered, almost begging, "Please? V."

My breath caught in my chest. This man, this unfathomably self-absorbed legend... this unyielding rebel filled with rage who bombed Arasaka Tower.... Wanted my permission.

Too overwhelmed for words, I turned and found his lips in the dark, filling the moment with everything unsaid between us.

Every moment of tension during the last few weeks cumulating in this one passionate connection. I reached my hands between our legs and guided him to my slick opening.

Wrapping my legs around his hips and my arms across his waist, I drew him closer, desperate to feel him within me.

He moaned when he breached the threshold of my tunnel. My answering gasp cut short by another brutal kiss. Each of us demanding submission. Neither willing to give ground.

With a muttered oath he drove his impressive length deep into me, and I bit my lip to keep back a scream.

Sinking my nails into his shoulder blades, I set the rhythm as he rocked his hips back and plunged forward again, meeting my reckless thrusts.

I could feel him pressing against the mouth of my cervix every time, and my voice pitched sharp on each indrawn breath.

Feelings long denied poured through me, and I clutched him. Needing to become one in body as well as mind. One self, one soul.

I could feel our climaxes coming on quickly, bodies so close to release.

Panting and impatient, I pressed myself hard against him, hands on the small of his back. "I need you. Cum inside!"

He growled, and increased speed in time with me, our laboured breathing haggard as he pushed into me again and again, pressure crushing against my own violently thrusting hips.

He slammed into me once again, impaling me and almost lifting us off the bed.

"Oh Fuck V!" I felt him shudder and slow, as thick ropes of cum penetrated deep within me. Muscles rigid with tension as he rode the wave of release.

The walls of my pussy contracted around his girth in surges, triggered by the thought of his seed filling my unprotected body.

"Fuck. Johnny!" Waves of pleasure broke over me as I gasped his name. My voice almost a sob in the moment of climax.

The most intense orgasm of my life slowly subsiding, I didn't notice the change in him until I felt him withdraw.

I was boneless, satiated, and just wanted to sleep in his arms... but something was wrong.

My sleep addled brain fell finally into place. The metal fingers had been pressed into my left hip, not my right.

Johnny didn't have a body. At least, not one seperate from my own.

A sense of profound loss and shame washed over me. I opened my eyes, only to shut them tight again as the bedside lamp came on.

"Who's Johnny?" River's voice sounded flat, his shoulders trembled with restrained emotion.

Unable to meet my gaze, I reached for him, but pulled my hand back when he flinched.

It wasn't something I could explain. This construct in my head, the fact that it was killing me, or the impossible, repressed feelings I had for it.. Him.

I got up and gathered my clothes, the twin dog-tags chinking between my naked breasts.

"I'm... sorry." My voice barely a whisper as I left the room.

Joss and the kids were still asleep as I made my way outside. A sweet family. I'd liked them. River would get over me quickly I hoped.

Climbing into the old Porsche, I turned the engine over and felt my passenger materialize in the seat beside me.

"Well... Fuck."

"Shut Up"