All Comments on 'Night Daddy Ch. 01'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Sleep f**king, that has to be a fun one but it sucks for him that he won't remember, then again it is probably a good thing. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

lol. you know she will go back down there again,,well written, well paced,, good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such a good read!

This was such a well crafted story, and an interesting concept. I really enjoyed reading this I hope CH 2 finds her having more sex with Daddy and maybe he becomes aware!

YechesemYechesemover 6 years ago
Next

Will she find a way other than going back down into the basement when the door is closed? Hmmm!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME story. Wish she was my daughter

Can't wait for the next chapter.

I am so hard just wanting to taste her goodies.

Her old bf was stupid. He gave up a sweet piece of ass.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful crafted

Such a nice morning read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Wished there was more. It would be nice to see the story come around that that the dad becomes aware.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving this story

Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES