Night Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jezebel replied with a giggle of her own. "Like it matters. There's no way this is going to work."

"It's going to work!" Zoey insisted before her expression faltered. "And... even if it doesn't... I already told you, I'll make it up to you."

The first part of the plan was to get Jezebel to Zoey's house. That was actually the hardest part. Everything else was up to chance and hoping for the best but if Jezebel hadn't agreed to the 'sleepover', then none of it was possible at all. Zoey had just been hoping that as long as she didn't try to go to Jezebel's place, she wouldn't be turned down. It's one of the reasons she went out of her way to truly sweeten the pot with what she was offering. It was, technically speaking, a win-win for Jezebel either way but if things worked out, Zoey would be killing two birds with one stone.

"If you say so..." Jezebel replied, still looking skeptical of the whole thing.

"I do say so!" Zoey beamed. "One way or another tonight's going to be amazing!"

And the game was afoot.

As the two friends entered the house and Jezebel was greeted by Zoey's parents, the overlapping gears of the plan began to turn.

"Welcome Harley." Calvin said, warmly smiling at her.

"Thank you Mr. Hughes." Jezebel blushed. "You have a beautiful home..."

"Thank you. Great to see you again, dear." Lucinda called from the kitchen. "You should come over more often. Dinner is almost ready."

"It smells amazing, Mrs. Hughes!" Jezebel replied back.

"Ugh!" Lucinda loudly groaned. "Call me Lucinda. Please."

Calvin chuckled at his wife's reaction. "You can call me whatever you like."

Zoey did her best to hold in her laughter as Jezebel's eyes bulged with possibilities she couldn't say outloud and remain appropriate. It was a lot easier to catch her father's subtle teasing when she knew he was fully aware of his effect on most women. Jezebel was always so sure of herself around the opposite sex, but there was something about Calvin that always flustered her.

"M... my friends call me Jezebel, actually."

"I'm not calling you that." Calvin replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Neither will I." Lucinda chimed in.

"Oh, come on, M... Lucinda. I would have assumed you of all people would-"

"Oh, I get the joke, dear." Lucinda interrupted. "I absolutely would have and did do something similar when I was younger and let me impart some advice upon you. People change with age. And certain things you do in your youth will come back to haunt you when you're older and wiser. Best to limit those things when you can."

"If only that were the biggest problem I see in my future..." Jezebel murmured under her breath.

"Thanks for the pep talk, Mom! We're going to head to my room so Jez can drop her stuff off."

"Don't be too long." Lucinda called out.

"We won't, Mom!"

As the door closed behind the duo, Jezebel let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. "Dios mio! Do you ever think the reason your parents adopted was because any being with their combined genetics would be so gorgeous that humanity would just give up on itself?!"

Zoey giggled and took Jezebel's bag. "Careful. My door isn't exactly soundproof, remember?"

Jezebel's eyes bulged as she harshly whispered, "Oh shit! Do you think they heard me?"

"Doesn't matter if they did." Zoey whispered back with a grin. "They already know you want to be the meat in their marriage sandwich."

Jezebel snapped to face Zoey, with her eyes wide in shock. "They what?!"

Zoey shrugged. "Well, yeah. I had to bring it up or the plan wouldn't work. That's why Daddy's teasing you. Even if it wasn't painfully obvious. Pelvic sorcery, indeed."

"You both heard that...?" Jezebel slumped down against the door. "Fuuuuuck... I can't help it. I look at him and-"

"Your mind just goes to mush. I know. God, do I know..." Zoey sighed. "All the more reason I need your help here."

Jezebel rolled her eyes. "I'll do my part... But this isn't going to work."

"Since when are you such a pessimist?"

Jezebel's eyes darkened. "You say pessimism... I think I'm just being realistic."

The weariness was back. And Zoey did not like it. So she got rid of it the same way she did last time. Cutting the distance between them, Zoey straddled Jezebel's lap and kissed her again. It wasn't quite as passionate as the greeting kiss but it did its job. Jezebel was suitably distracted.

Her eyes darkened in a completely different way. "You little-... I warned you!"

Zoey had enough time to squeal into a fit of giggles as Jezebel grappled and quickly pinned her to the ground. Unfortunately, before Jezebel could get her well earned revenge they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"...Dinner is ready, you two."

Zoey and Jezebel froze as if they were caught despite the door clearly still acting as a barrier for their current indecency. Once they realized this, they both grinned at each other.

"We're coming, Daddy!" Zoey moaned suggestively, making Jezebel glare at her anew. Calvin let out a deep chuckle as his footsteps retreated from the room.

"When this plan doesn't work, I'm going to sit on your face until you're begging me to cum and I'm going to say no. And you'll have to earn it. All night. I want to be very clear about that..."

Zoey giggled in reply and booped Jezebel on the nose once she was released. "Well since my plan is going work, all I'm doing is priming you for the main event. Come on! Let's eat!"

Jezebel rolled her eyes and just accepted the absurdity of her current predicament. "I really missed you, you little demon."

Zoey beamed back. That was the Jezebel she knew and loved. Now it was time to get this plan under way. The dinner went by as to be expected. Lucinda's food was amazing. The conversation was cordial. Though there were quite a few times when Jezebel was pretty sure that Calvin was throwing out an innuendo. This became especially relevant when it pertained to Zoey and Jezebel's friendship.

Jezebel was even eventually able to stop being so shell shocked in his presence enough to fire a few back. Lucinda would amusedly roll her eyes while Zoey would find it altogether hilarious. Jezebel knew of Zoey and her father's... unique relationship, and they knew that she knew, but no one directly talked of it short of those veiled innuendos. It became something of a game throughout the dinner.

After dinner, everyone went their separate ways. Lucinda did the cleaning(despite Jezebel offering repeatedly) and joined Calvin in the living room after she was done, while Zoey and Jezebel spent most of the evening in Zoey's bedroom catching up.

The later it got, the more nervous Jezebel became and more than a few times tried to convince Zoey that her plan was just... not practical. But Zoey had her mind set and refused to budge. Sooner than Jezebel would have liked, it was well into the night and both Calvin and Lucinda had retired to their bedrooms. This meant that it was now time for Jezebel's part of the plan.

"Tú puedes, chica!" Zoey said with a toothy grin.

Jezebel responded to those words of encouragement with a middle finger much to Zoey's amusement. Taking a deep breath, she then snuck out of the room. "I can't believe I let her talk me into this..." She muttered under her breath. So far so good at least. Jezebel was able to get to the kitchen with no problems, allowing her to take another deep breath.

Now was the real kicker. She looked over to the door to the basement and bit her bottom lip. This was crazy. Full blown insane and she should just go back to the room, call off this stupid plan and fuck Zoey. That's absolutely what she should do. But instead, she took a step towards the basement door.

"The bathroom is back there, Harley..." Lucinda's usually very friendly voice said coldly.

Jezebel damn near jumped out of her skin as she quickly turned around to face the clearly perturbed blonde. "Um... uh... I was..."

"Oh I know what you were..." Lucinda crossed her arms, giving Jezebel a look.

"Um..." Jezebel bit her bottom lip. It just wasn't fair that someone that hot could be that intimidating. She was about to get so wet, she'd drown them all.

"You were about to go back to my daughter's room. Before I get angry."

Jezebel almost did it. Who could say no to those boobs? Er... face... That... beautiful face... God, it would look so good between her legs...

"Harley..." Lucinda growled.

Jezebel finally snapped out of it. Mostly because she'd grown so used to no one but her parents calling her Harley. Even still, she decided to go with the truth. "I'm sorry! I just-... Going down there is so tempting... How could I not be tempted?"

Lucinda's expression softened as she exhaled a breath of exasperation. "I get that, Harley. I honestly do. But going down there is morally fucked up in just about every way. You're my daughter's friend and she has good taste. Usually. So I know you're a better person than that."

"I... guess I just..." Jezebel fidgeted, twiddling her thumbs behind her back as she not so subtly checked out Lucinda. Her nightwear was as tantalizing as it was blatantly sexual. Her bountiful cleavage, which was fortunately/unfortunately directly at Jezebel's eye level, plunged out of the partially transparent, pink material. Meanwhile, the rest of her body was just hinted at with the silhouettes given by the way she tied it around herself. Jezebel forced herself to look up and make eye contact. "...need some more discipline in my life..."

Lucinda's face immediately changed. She took a step forward, forcing Jezebel to gulp and move back against the fridge, before getting a soft but firm grip on the Latina's chin. "Is that right? Need a little help with that, do you?"

Jezebel's breathing picked up as the words fell from her lips with as much subtlety as a brick. "Oooooooh yes..."

Lucinda's eyes narrowed as she cut the distance between them until their lips were practically touching. "Now you look here..."

But then Lucinda's expression changed again as she suddenly released Jezebel and snapped back. Her eyes were wide with realization as she looked repeatedly at Jezebel and to the door to the basement. Her features then darkened again as she stated, just a little too evenly, "You were never aiming for the basement, were you?"

Jezebel bit her bottom lip and shook her head, nervously moving her hair from her face.

"Zoey put you up to this."

"Um..."

"Don't lie, Harley." Lucinda's tone wasn't quite a growl but it was in the family of one.

Jezebel let out a nervous laugh. "Well... she didn't exactly have to twist my arm about it..."

Lucinda rolled her eyes and paced around the kitchen for a moment. "That manipulative, little-..." She then paused to look at Jezebel.

And that was the moment Jezebel's heart skipped a beat. She knew that look. She'd given that look. Lucinda was actually considering it.

Making her way back to Jezebel, Lucinda regained her grip on the shorter girl's chin. "I take it you're familiar with my previous work?"

"Yes Ma'am..."

"So you're aware that while I can be submissive for men who earn it, on the whole and almost always with women, I can be very... demanding."

"Oh yes..."

The beginnings of a smirk began to form on the corner Lucinda's lips. "What's your safe word?"

Jezebel let out another nervous giggle. "Heh heh... I won't need one..."

The hint of amusement immediately left. "Wrong answer."

Jezebel's eyes shot wide. "Mercy to slow down, Red Light to stop, and frantically snapping or clapping whatever body part I can reach if I'm gagged."

Lucinda grinned almost predatorily. "Much better. How's your pain tolerance?"

Jezebel let out a dark chuckle. "Trust me. I can take a beating."

Lucinda's eyes darkened again, "That is not the same thing."

Jezebel smirked back. "As long as I can work tomorrow without having to answer a lot of awkward questions, I'm pretty much down with whatever you can dish out. Assuming your... previous work is a good indication... Huge fan, by the way... If I reach a limit, I'll let you know."

"Good girl." Lucinda rested her head on Jezebel's forehead. "Follow me..."

"Yes Ma'am..." Jezebel squeaked, doing as ordered.

Lucinda stopped for a moment in the dining room and looked back. "How do you say, 'I'm gonna cum!' in Spanish?"

Jezebel's eyes bulged as she murmured, "Voy a venir... " Which received a knowing grin and nothing more as Lucinda continued on her way before stopping by Zoey's room and knocking on the door.

Zoey slowly opened the door to show that she clearly had every belief that her plan would work. And this was obvious because she was already decked out in an outfit that made her teasingly revealing outfits around the house look like nothing. Popping off of Zoey's pale complexion, was an extremely skimpy bright red bra and high waist thong set that left very little to the imagination.

Lucinda paused and looked her daughter up and down before giving her an appreciative nod. "Sexy."

For some reason, Zoey took the compliment almost as a challenge and fought the urge to be snarky in response. But she was way too close to her goal to fuck this up. "Thank you."

It also helped that behind Lucinda, Jezebel was giving her an 'OK' symbol with one hand and dramatically fanning herself off with the other.

Lucinda quickly regained Zoey's attention as her eyes narrowed. "Young lady, we are going to have a very, very, very long conversation about the slippery slope that manipulating those close to you to get what you want can lead to. It will not be pleasant." Lucinda gave Zoey enough time to begin to worry before adding, "That will be tomorrow, though. For tonight... Don't stay up too late. And do not sleep in the basement. I know you think you know more than me but you don't. I've been doing this longer than you. After you're done, you come back up. Crawl. Have him carry you. Whatever. If I find out that you were both asleep at the same time ever, your privileges are revoked and you are both gonna get it. Am I clear?"

"Yes Ma'am..."

"Good. Have fun." Lucinda then grabbed Jezebel's hand and led her into her own room.

Before the door closed behind them, Jezebel looked back at Zoey and mouthed, 'Oh my God!'

Zoey grinned and mouthed back, 'Told you!' And then her tunnel vision took over and she practically dashed through the dining room and the kitchen to get to the basement, flying down the stairs to pounce on a very confused Calvin, who had been peacefully reading in bed at this point.

"Zoey! What- mmmmmph!" He was able get out before he was muffled by her lips desperately kissing his as she furiously ground her hips onto his lap.

Calvin was swept up in the passion and kissed her back for a moment, but only for a moment. He was much stronger than the petite ginger by quite the large margin so holding her away from him wasn't exactly difficult. "Zoey. Talk."

"Daddy..." Zoey whimpered, her chest rising and falling with her deep breaths, almost crazed in lust.

"You're not stupid. So I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that there's some logic behind this, but you have to give me something here."

Zoey took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She tried to focus her thoughts beyond the fact that she was currently sitting on his dick. A dick that hadn't been in her is so long...

"Zoey..." Calvin raised an amused eyebrow, noting that Zoey was basically giving him a lapdance.

"Sorry, Daddy... I'm just... I'm so goddamned horny right now..."

"I can see that." Calvin chuckled. "Let's start with the easy part. Does Lucy know you're down here in... that?"

Zoey grinned wickedly as Calvin looked over her two tiny articles of clothing. "Like it, Daddy? I bought it for you. Your cock clearly likes it. Your nice, hard, thick cock... I can feel it throbbing under me. I need it inside me, Daddy! Please!"

Despite Zoey's accuracy with how much his cock was throbbing, Calvin continued to hold her quite literally at arm's length. "Zoey. I asked you a question."

"She knows, Daddy! She's with Jez right now. She's fine!"

This caught Calvin's attention as he gave Zoey a look and chuckled slightly. "Doubtful. At least not without-"

Both Zoey and Calvin paused as his phone began to ring on the bedside table. Holding Zoey away easily with one hand, Calvin used the other to answer the phone.

"Hello Sweety...... Why yes, she is here right now.... Heh, is that right?... Uh huh...... Yeah...... Mmmm, okay... Ha! Yeah, agreed...... Oh... trust me... that won't be an issue. She's built up quite the ammunition in that particular gun.... Got it. Have fun, Sweetheart.... Will do.... Love you too."

As Calvin hung up the phone, he smirked and gave Zoey a look. "Sneaky little thing, aren't you? And here I was thinking that you were having Harley over to sweeten the pot for me."

"Oh, don't think I still don't have that on the table..." Zoey replied, biting her bottom lip. How easily she was being held off was not helping her arousal. In fact it was making her struggle against his grip just for the Hell of it.

"I'd lecture you on the morality of using your friend that way but it looks like you're booked anyway."

"Daddyyyyyyy..." Zoey groaned in frustration. The stimulation she was getting from grinding her father wasn't remotely enough. She needed more. She needed so much more...

Meanwhile, Calvin was steadily grinning wider. "You know what? Maybe I will lecture you. I really think you need to learn this lesson..."

"Oh my fucking GOD, Daddy! If you don't start fucking me right now, I'm gonna-"

"What?" Calvin interrupted, his grin never fading. "What are you gonna do? Is someone forgetting who has the power here? Literally and figuratively."

"Daddy..."

"Here's the thing. See... you seem to have this belief that... you're the only one who was having difficulty with our... lack of alone time. That it was easy for me."

"You have mom! Of course it was easy for you."

Calvin raised a skeptical eyebrow. "And you don't have anyone to scratch that itch? Because it sounded like you might have had a little... plan B in place for if this didn't work."

Zoey's cheeks flushed red as she continued to struggle in vain against her father's hold. "That's... not the same. Jez... she's not you."

"Exactly. Lucy is my wife. I love her dearly and she's amazing. But she isn't you."

"Then prove it!" Zoey whined. "Fuck me until I believe it! Please Daddy! I'm so fucking wet! I can't take it! I need you, Daddy!"

"I know." Calvin chuckled. "But here's the thing. You've been teasing me. A lot. Wearing those tiny little shorts and skirts around the house. Swearing off bras when you're home entirely."

"...it's more comfortable that way..."

Calvin's eyes narrowed. "All the 'incidental' touching and rubbing and bending over. Your morning shower hugs."

"...I always do that..."

"Yes. And you always knew what you were doing. Oh and let's not forget making me drive to work with a raging boner because you thought it was funny to loudly fuck yourself while I was trying to talk to my wife."

Zoey couldn't fight her smirk anymore. "To be fair, that was pretty funny..."

"So's this." Calvin matched his daughter's smile as spun them both around until he was one-handedly pinning down both of Zoey's hands on the bed. "I'll fuck you. But only after I'm done teasing you."

"But Daddy! You've been teasing me since I came down here!"

"And you've been teasing me for months. Fair's fair."