Night Daddy Ch. 04

Story Info
A few weeks later...
9.7k words
4.61
23.8k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
947 Followers

Four months.

A "couple of weeks" was four months. Though for Calvin, at least sexually speaking, it was only one month. Zoey liked to think she had a hand in that. Since her father had reacted so... strongly to her dressing more skimpily, she'd done some shopping for clothes he'd like.

Sure, her mother had given her permission to be with her dad, a reality that still boggled her mind if she thought about it too hard. But that didn't stop the fact that Zoey would have to compete with her mom for his attention. Even the idea of that seemed ludicrous. She wasn't sure even she would choose herself over her mom, so how could she expect her father to?

Which lead to her ordering some things online as she hadn't been allowed to go anywhere but school or home. She still found that ridiculous but her father insisted that it could be far worse so she took his word for it. She also made sure that the new additions to her wardrobe would keep her in his mind once he was able to fuck his wife again.

And it worked. Just like when she wore Jezebel's clothes, he clearly noticed the extra exposed skin and more importantly knew it was for his benefit. It wasn't a bad way to use her house arrest for her benefit. If she was stuck home all the time, why not give her Daddy a bit of eye candy to remind him of his options?

Zoey had even taken her mother into account. Sure, what she was doing was obvious to the blind, but what was her mother going to say? She couldn't dress sexy in the house? Zoey was another year closer to being able to legally drink and her mother knew better than to pick that battle. Unfortunately, upon ending Calvin's punishment early, Zoey quickly realized the flaw in picking that particular fight...

"Oh... fuck, Lucy!"

Zoey let out a groan as she heard her father's muffled moans through her bedroom door. To be fair, he always tried to be quiet, especially after his relationship with his daughter was... changed, but Zoey had to assume that her mother was just... that good. Zoey could have blocked it out in a variety of ways. Her door was cracked open specifically to help the sound come in and she wasn't wearing headphones or any of the countless other options open to her to cut herself off.

The main reason for this was that it was the only way she could hear her father moaning like that anymore. Besides, it was early and he would be going to work soon. And that meant her mother was probably just blowing him. This meant that his moans would be louder than hers. So as Zoey reached between her legs and toyed with her sensitive nub, she could imagine that she was the one making him moan like that. She was the one gagging on his cock. She would be the one swallowing his cum.

"Daddy..." Zoey moaned, as she expertly worked her pussy with her fingers. Without looking, she reached to her nightstand table and pulled out another thing she bought when grounded. A dildo that was the closest to her father's size as she could find. It was a poor substitute, but if she closed her eyes it worked. She listened to her father's moans as she worked her clit with one hand and pumped the dildo in her mouth with the other.

"I'm... I'm gonna cum, Lucy. Fuck I'm gonna cum..."

Zoey let out an irritated growl, biting down on the dildo for her father's transgressions. Not that she listened to them fucking that much before, but she was sure that her father did not use Lucinda's name that much. That had her mother's hands all over it. But she couldn't get too angry. She'd want him moaning her name too. Though Zoey did have to admit that once, just once she'd want him to moan her own name by mistake.

There's no way it would happen. But the fantasy of it was simply too delicious to let go. It would mean that even having a bombshell like her mother, that he was thinking about her. She'd cum so goddamn hard from that. And just like always, that train of thought very quickly brought her over the edge. She came before Calvin did. He was very close behind her though, so that did lead up to a very satisfying round of aftershocks.

Quickly dashing up afterwards, Zoey jumped in the shower. While it wasn't entirely unneeded with the sweat she'd worked up, it did serve a double purpose. It didn't always work, but it was worth the gamble. The horny part of her brain entertained fantasies of him joining her in the shower. The idea of washing him or even better, having him wash her almost revved her right back up. But she didn't have time for all that. Even washing her hair was quick. After she was done, she wrapped herself in a towel and stepped out to find the fates shining down on her.

"Morning Princess." Calvin purred, leaning down to give Zoey a soft kiss on the forehead.

"Morning Daddy!" Zoey beamed, throwing her arms around the much larger man. It was funny how such an innocent action could quickly become so sexually charged. The only thing separating him hugging her in the nude was the small layer that the towel provided. She looked up at him to flash a knowing smile. She had given him so many hugs like this one in the past but the difference was now he knew her displays of affection had ulterior motives. "Sounded like you had a... fun morning..."

"Sorry about that." Calvin said sincerely, letting out a satisfied yet guilty sigh. "I know all this can't be easy on you."

"I'm not grounded anymore but I think I'm still being punished..." Zoey grumbled, burying her face into Calvin's broad chest.

"Yeah, I'm getting that feeling too. I don't completely agree with me being used against you like that..."

"Daddy, we've talked about this." Zoey rolled her eyes. "It's fine. It's not like she didn't use me against you as well during your drought. Why should we both suffer? If she wants to have Daddy cum for breakfast every morning, I can't really blame her. Like I said, sounded like you were having a good time."

"Yeah... you have no idea..."

Zoey purred softly, flashing her father a sensual grin. "Well, from what I can feel pressing against me, I can make a good guess..." Zoey's hug became slightly inappropriate as she rubbed against the growing bulge with her body, gradually loosening the towel as she did so. "Daddy... Oh Daddy..."

"Speaking of breakfast." Lucinda loudly called out from her bedroom door. "Are you hungry, dear? I was about cook something up."

"Well, I can't have what I really want..." Zoey muttered with a pout, looking back to her mother.

Lucinda's eyes narrowed for a moment. "Well... that's your choice. I'm making waffles."

Zoey's eyes bulged. Lucinda's waffles were fucking heavenly. If her mouth wasn't already watering from being this close to Calvin, it would have started regardless. Still, her eyes narrowed back out of principle. She refused to be bought off. "That's okay. I'll pick something up on the way."

"Princess..." Calvin softly purred in Zoey's ear, causing a visible shudder to go through her body. "Be a good girl. And just be patient. Trust me on this, okay? I will make it up to you."

"Okay Daddy..." Zoey sighed in defeat. It was so hard to say no to her father. Especially when he was so hard. She turned back to her mother. "I'd love some waffles, Mom. You know they're my favorite. Thank you."

Lucinda flashed Zoey a genuine smile. "I'll make them extra sweet." Her smile began to falter slightly without ever truly going away. "It might be a good idea to get dressed, dear. You don't want to be late."

"...kay." Zoey murmured, finally letting go of Calvin and almost losing her towel in the process. "Might end up being a few minutes late anyway. Kinda have to take care of something first."

Calvin and Lucinda watched the door borderline slam behind Zoey before giving each other a look.

"Daddy.... Daddy.... Daddy... DADDYYYYYYYYYYY!" Zoey's moans began to loudly ring out through the door along with a faint buzzing sound.

Lucinda turned to Calvin and frantically pointed towards their daughter's door.

Calvin's eyes and... elsewhere bulged at the display before he chuckled at his wife's clear irritation at it. "You were the one who provoked her."

Lucinda glared up at him and harshly whispered, "Because she keeps breaking the rules. I specifically said I didn't want to hear or see it and she was goddamn grinding herself against your dick right in front of me! She keeps provoking me! And as for this morning... Daddy didn't seem to mind all that much..."

Calvin chuckled and tilted her head to give her a peck on the lips. "You're making her desperate."

"Good! That's the point!" Lucinda growled.

"You do realize, that if she's trying to find someone to scratch that itch, it's more likely to be a teacher than another student?"

"I'd almost prefer it if it was a teacher." Lucinda sighed in defeat, slumping against her muscular husband. "I'd actually know how to handle something like that..."

"Oh fuck Daddy! Daddy, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! DADDY! AGH! AGH! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! OHMYGOD!"

Lucinda's eyes bugged out in frustration. "I don't know what to do with that!" She motioned to the door again. "I'm... out of my depth here..."

"Make her waffles. Be nice. Stop provoking her. Love you." Calvin said, gently kissing the top of her head.

"Love you too." Lucinda sighed, nuzzling against Calvin's chest. She then slowly smirked as her hand softly caressed the bulge in his pants. "Need any help?"

"Pretty sure I just said to be nice." Calvin gave his wife a firm slap on the ass with his hand, causing her to let go.

"Sorry Daddy..." Lucinda purred, biting her bottom lip and making a point of pushing out her very prominent bust.

Calvin's eyes bulged at the display, but he then rolled his eyes and refused to take the bait. "I'm going to work." He then moved close to Zoey's door where loud moaning was still clearly taking place as it sounded like round 3 was about to wrap up. "I'm out! Have a good day, Sweetheart!"

"OH FUCK, DADDY! YES! OH! OH! OH FFFFFFFFFUCK!" She cried out as her loud moans became mewling whimpers. "Have... have a good... day... Daddy... I... love you..."

"...love you too, Sweetheart..." Calvin groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. There was just no way this erection was going anywhere while he was in this house. He reached into his pants to readjust and then headed out, leaving the two women of the house to work out how they'd coexist this morning.

***

"Vanilla, my ass..." Zoey grumbled in her car. She'd come to two possibilities. Either Lucinda was a witch or she literally sneaks crack into those waffles. If Zoey was any good at cooking, she'd watch her mother like a hawk when she was making them to try and replicate it herself, but it was pointless. It just wasn't one of her skills. At a push, she could do something with an instant mix, and even then it had to be one of the ones you just add water to. She had a feeling if she just added vanilla to it, it wouldn't come even close to touching the majesty of her mother's recipe, whatever it was.

It would be so much harder to hate her mother if she wasn't so nice all the time. And it was genuine. She wasn't lying during her rant after finding out about Zoey and her father. Lucinda truly wanted a daughter and the way she treated Zoey showed that... usually. Zoey just always had one issue or another with her.

Either she was too perfect, or later, it was that she was competition for Calvin's attention. And now, it was that technically Zoey and Calvin could fuck but her mother was always around, so the no seeing and no hearing rule basically amounted to not being able to fool around in the house at all. They could try to go someplace else, but her mother monopolized Calvin's free time to keep him home when Zoey was free. It was infuriating.

But Calvin insisted that if her mother said she'd allow it, then she'd allow it. They both had just angered her to the point that she was drawing this out. Zoey personally thought that her mother had other motives but those didn't matter. What did matter was that if this was going to work, she and her mother would have to play nice. She hated to admit it, but it was true. If they were both going to share Calvin with each other and... whoever else he was sleeping with, they'd have to become a unit.

Looking over to her phone, Zoey quickly scrolled to find the right number. It rang twice before being picked up much to her relief.

"Hey whore! Miss me?"

"Oh God, Jez. Yes!" Zoey groaned loudly. "I'm still mad at you for leaving me."

"Not my fault." Jezebel giggled. "Campuses have this little rule that once you graduate, you have to actually leave, even if you still have friends there."

"All I'm hearing is excuses." Zoey playfully growled.

"Awww, I've missed you too, perra loca."

"Who the fuck you calling loca?"

"I'll answer that question with one of my own." Jezebel giggled again. "How's 'Daddy' doing?"

Zoey answered by letting out a very loud frustrated growl.

"That bad, huh?"

"I'm so sexually frustrated I'm going to fucking explode!"

"Not gonna lie. You might get mad at me for saying this, but I respect the fuck out of your mom. To be able to be that fucking cool about the situation and still somehow be a total bitch at the same time. She's living the dream."

"Ugh! What pisses me off is you aren't wrong!" Zoey sighed. "I want to be so mad at her and yet I can't. I'm putting her into this really fucked up situation..."

"...yeah... tell me about it..." Jezebel murmured.

"I really miss you, chica!" Zoey said sincerely, "Tell your boss to stop fucking with your schedule so much so I can actually visit you."

"He does love those last minute schedule changes... Sorry, I've been so... flaky lately... I miss you too. Being an adult sucks..."

"Looking less forward to it by the year."

"Has my man-piece been behaving himself?" Jezebel suddenly asked.

"Oh, Erik? Eh. He's still Erik, but yeah, I don't think he has as much fun fucking with me without you there to reign him in. I'll be seeing him in a bit."

"That's good. Let me know if he acts up and I'll castrate him for you."

"Deal." Zoey laughed.

"Gotta go, Sweetie. Duty calls and all that."

"Make that money, bitch!"

Jezebel let out a chuckle. "Will do..."

"Jez... you doing okay?" Zoey asked. It wasn't the first time she'd heard that... weary tone in her friend's voice. She really didn't like it.

"Yeah, I'm just... tired. It's a lot. But I'm tough. You know me. I'll get a handle on it. Or I'll get a new job, whichever comes first."

"You got this!"

"You too!" Jezebel said warmly before her line cut out.

Zoey sighed loudly. So much had changed in such a few short months. She hadn't realized how used to Jezebel she'd become. The phone calls were nice but it just felt like this wall had formed between them. It was a small wall, but it was still there and it's very existence in the first place made her sad. And with all the family drama, she just couldn't deal with that which only made her feel worse.

At least she hadn't been lying about Erik. He was still a cocky man-whore but he had become infinitely more bearable lately. She wasn't entirely sure whether that was a good thing or not as well. He just seemed really thoughtful and distracted lately. Her eyes narrowed and right as she opened her mouth to speak...

"You talked to Jez lately?" Erik asked suddenly.

Zoey blanked for a moment, taken back. "Um... yeah. I talked to her today."

"Did she tell you anything that she specifically told you not to tell me?"

"What are you talking ab-?" Zoey gave Erik a scrutinizing look before her eyes went wide with realization. "Oh my God! Did you knock her up?!"

"No!" Erik exclaimed in a blend of shock and horror. "Fuck! That'd be the last thing she needs... Goddammit, I was really hoping she told both of us and just didn't want us talking about it..."

That caught Zoey's attention as she narrowed her eyes even more suspiciously. "Erik... you're scaring me..."

Erik let out a long sigh. "Has she seemed... off to you?"

"Yeah..."

"And she hasn't let you visit her in a bit, right? Because of her job?"

"Yes!" Zoey growled, getting more irritated by this pussyfooting game by the minute. "Now tell me what you know!"

Erik stared at Zoey for a few more moments before pinching the bridge of his nose. "Fuck it. I don't care anymore. She should have told you. You know what a piece of shit her father is."

"Oh God..." Zoey groaned. "What did he do now?"

"He cut her off after she graduated." Erik grunted. "Some bullshit about her being a grown woman now so she can afford her own place."

Zoey immediately sat up. "But her job pays jack shit!"

Erik sighed. "Exactly... She's been living in her car the past month or so. If she doesn't stay at my place..."

Zoey went through a myriad of emotions, when a question hit her that darkened her expression. "Why doesn't she stay at your place all the time?"

Erik flushed and drew back noticeably. "You know how Jez is about handouts... I tried."

"You piece of shit... You only let her stay at your place if she fucks you?"

Erik took a deep breath. "Zoey... You know how she is. Even I'm not that big of an asshole. If she wanted to stay for free, I'd let her. But she insists on 'paying' me and I refuse to take her money. She should be saving it up until she can find a place or get a new job or whatever. She won't stay at my place unless she fucks me."

Zoey's eyes narrowed further but then relaxed. Erik was right. Jezebel was many things and a prideful woman was one of them. She would dish out all the handouts anyone would need but didn't accept them in return. Looking down, Zoey was the one who let out a sigh this time. "Dammit Jez... why wouldn't you tell me something this important?"

"She didn't want to worry you. She also specifically said that if I told you, she'd never have sex with me again, so there's that..." Erik mumbled.

Zoey looked up at Erik and smiled. If all he cared about was the sex, he never would have told her in the first place. He just wanted to keep his precious standing as a jerk. "Thank you, Erik. I'll make it up to you."

"Think you could set me up with your mom?" Erik grinned mischievously "One time with her would definitely make it up to me."

Zoey sighed and just chose to ignore him after that. Erik had clearly done his good deed of the day and was back to being an asshole to make up for it as if the world would implode on itself if he wasn't being a total dick. Whatever. Zoey had a lot to plan...

***

As Jezebel stepped out of her car, the differences in her demeanor were clear. She still looked amazing and had curves for days but that confident swagger just wasn't at the forefront as much as it should have been. Her face looked worn down and she looked more than a little trepidatious.

But none of that mattered as Zoey squealed and launched herself at her friend. By the time Jezebel had registered the sound, Zoey had already wrapped her arms around the shapely latina and pulled her into a deep kiss. Jezebel looked surprised for just a moment before her libido clearly took over and she took a fistful of Zoey's ginger hair, giving back every bit of affection her shorter friend dished out.

"Fuck! Eres cochina!" Jezebel snarled as their lips parted and she caught her breath.

"You're one to talk." Zoey giggled, renewing her embrace. "I really missed you!"

"I missed you too, chica..." Jezebel sighed. "But for real... you kiss me like that again, and I'm just going to say fuck it with this stupid plan and-"

"Shush!" Zoey harshly whispered, "Ix-nay on an-play!" After quickly glancing around the driveway and confirming that her parents were still in the house, she flashed Jezebel a stern expression.

marx810
marx810
947 Followers