Night Flight

Story Info
A rough flight, some gentle fun.
2.1k words
4.52
9.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night Flight

This story is a work of fiction based in fact. It is written for entertainment and the sexual enjoyment of the readers. All characters are 18 or over.

Thank you, Mags, for your excellent proofing skills. You're the best!


This story is dedicated to the young couple on Southwest Flight 1924.

***

It had been an incredibly long week, and suddenly it was over. I had caught a ride from the conference to BWI with a couple of fellow workers at the conference. They needed to get to the airport quickly. I had plenty of time. We said our good-byes at the Southwest Airlines Sidewalk Check-in, and they headed off to catch flights that were leaving in less than an hour.

I just wanted to get to the other side of security and sit down with my digital book and a beer. As I attempted to process my boarding pass, I was informed I couldn't process in until four hours before departure. My flight was scheduled to depart at 8:20PM. It was currently 2:10PM. "Six hours", I thought. I checked at the full-service counter for an earlier flight. Nothing. I looked around and found a bar and grill outside the security area, located an empty booth, and took it. I slowly sipped a dark ale and engaged in some people watching. Some good-looking women were around. I caught an occasional glimpse and a smile here and there, but my mind kept wandering back to the near six-foot tall (in flats) blonde lady I had met the second to the last night of the conference. I had seen her around the conference and even shared a conference table with her and a few others during one of the breakout sessions. I liked her confidence and her rational way of thinking. However, when you are amongst several co-workers and have a goal to meet as a team, there just isn't much "getting to know you" time. The night I really met her, we were in a formal dinner with wine tasting and pairing going on. We happened to sit next to one other, and I'll just say that things clicked. We had an interesting night with each other the last night of the conference, and that story will be told another time. We did exchange contact information afterward and promised to be in touch. She challenged me as we said goodbye to one another. Her challenge was to do something naughty with someone I had not met before. When I had done it, she wanted me to text her what I had done and include a photo, if possible. That is quite a challenge. I reflected on that conversation as I sat in the bar sipping my ale. I wondered how I could accomplish her challenge.

Two hours went by and I checked in. I breezed through security and began to wander the different concourses checking out the different food and beverage places. I finally found one that looked okay and took a seat. I sipped a Bloody Mary and had wings to dampen the hunger and soak up the alcohol. I then decided to check out the gate I was leaving from. Not only had It had changed to another gate, the flight was delayed by almost an hour due to mechanical problems. I found the new gate and checked in again to be sure I was accounted for. The people seemed to be in a fair mood about the situation. I mean, what are you going to do about it? Screaming at the clerk at the counter won't create a new airplane on the flight line. We all waited and chatted among one another as we did.

After settling in at the gate, I noticed a young couple a few rows over. It was the typical "young love" picture. They would snuggle with one another, and kiss, and touch, and then look around shyly to see if anyone caught them. They didn't pick up on me watching them, but it was an enjoyable time for me, and I spent the better part of a couple of hours watching them. Then we were boarding.

I had a later boarding number and I was surprised when I got on board to see the young man sitting alone in the middle seat of a row. I asked if I could take the aisle seat, and he nodded yes. I settled in, and I noticed he was frequently looking at the door. The reason was evident in a short time as his lady came onto the plane. Apparently, she had an even later boarding pass. I asked no questions, and she came up to the row and I got up and let her in. She then took the middle seat between her man and me. I took a moment. "Hi, I'm Rick." She responded, "Oh! I'm Julianne, and this is my husband, Ronnie." If that didn't give me an idea as to who ran the family, Ronnie's handshake did. Not completely limp, but not exactly firm either, whereas hers was firm as she looked me in the eye and smiled.

As the flight started, Julianne and Ronnie dug out their iPads and began watching videos, movies, what have you. I'm not very nosey. I let people tend to their business where it is possible. We had some rough air. The turbulence became worse, and the pilot lit up the fasten seatbelt light, and we all buckled in for a long almost 4 hours. After an hour, it was quiet with the lights were dimmed. I noticed Julianne fidgeting a little bit, and then she set her iPad aside and laid over on Ronnie's lap, turning her head toward his knees. She placed one arm around his knees and moved her right hand into his lap. She gently stroked his cock inside his jeans, and it was obvious he was enjoying it. I looked him in the eye. He returned my gaze. We both grinned just a little. Julianne was becoming more animated. She wanted something more. I reached over and tapped her on the shoulder. She jumped and turned around to look at me. Ronnie looked at me in surprise. I put a finger on my lips and quietly said "Shhhh...." I motioned for her and Ronnie to come closer.

Very quietly I said to her, "The Captain won't even let the stewards and stewardesses get up and move around. This is a good opportunity if you want to kind of join the mile-high club."

Julianne's eyes widened, as did Ronnie's. She swallowed visibly and nodded, looking at Ronnie. He, too, nodded his head. I said, "I will loosen by seat belt and sit sideways in the seat, so the people across the aisle can't see. Nobody is moving around, so we should be clear otherwise. Julianne, lay on Ronnie's lap like you were and take him in your mouth. Give him a blow job."

She broke into a big smile. Ronnie sat back. I shifted my position. Julianne laid her head in Ronnie's lap facing his crotch. Checking one last time, she unzipped him and managed to work his respectable sized cock out of his pants. She licked it, circling the head with her tongue. She took his cock and slipped it between her lips. He moaned a little, his eyes closed, and his head rocked back. She was good at this. She worked up slowly, bobbing up and down on Ronnie's cock. I was watching to be sure no one was watching them. And I was watching them all I could. I remembered the challenge from my friend at the conference and the "optional" picture, if possible. I grabbed my phone, made sure the flash was off and snapped a couple of quick shots of mouth and cock. I wanted to be sure there were no recognizable facial features in the picture. The pics were a little dark but recognizable. They would do.

Julianne had one hand on Ronnie's cock holding it in the right position for her to work it right. I saw her other hand slide down her front and inside her yoga pants. She began rubbing her clit. I had to remind them to keep the moaning and slurping noises down. They were fully engaged in the act now, and I decided to add a little to the event. I looked at Ronnie just as he glanced at me, and I signaled that I was going to touch Julianne. He nodded.

I reached down at her waist and slid my right hand and arm around her waist and under her top. She jerked and stopped everything. Ronnie told her, "Shhhh! It's okay. I told Rick it was okay. He's helping us." I rubbed my hand over her small breasts realizing she didn't have a bra on. She got going again, sucking on Ronnie's cock, and playing with her clit. I took her small nipple between my finger and thumb and rolled it. I did it again. Hard. She moaned and her actions became faster. Ronnie was trying not to buck in the seat. I could tell they were both getting close.

I moved my hand down to hers inside her pants and slid my hand under her hand, so I had her clit between my thumb and finger. I rolled it. I circled it gently. I let her take control by putting her small hand over mine and moving my fingers with hers so she would get herself off with my hand.

The pace quickened. They were both breathing hard. I twisted her nipple harder. She drove down on Ronnie's cock, deep throating him. He started to cum. He filled her mouth until his jizz dripped out the side of her mouth. His orgasm triggered her, and she went into her orgasm. She wanted to squeal or scream, but sensibly, she kept her mouth impaled on his cock so she wouldn't broadcast her climax to the world in a public place. Smart lady. She bucked. She twisted. And she held on while an extended climax racked her body.

After a few moments, she cleaned up Ronnie's cock and wiped the cum from her chin into her mouth. He slipped his cock back into his pants. Just before I removed my hand from Julianne's pants, I dipped two fingers into her love canal. She gasped and then shivered with a small climax. I removed my fingers, looked at Ronnie and then straight into her eyes, put them in my mouth and sucked her juices off.

We rearranged ourselves and smiled big smiles at one another. Julianne leaned over into Ronnie's shoulder and they both closed their eyes. They were content and fell asleep quickly.

I paused thinking of all that had happened, smiled to myself, and as I turned back toward the aisle, I saw the lady in the seat across the aisle. She had a naughty glint in her eye as she looked at me, put a finger between her legs outside her blue jeans, and brought it up to lick it. She knew what we had done, and she had enjoyed the show. I returned her smile.

I thought about how I was going to describe my successful accomplishment of the challenge to my friend from the conference. I would text the basics to her, and then we would have an extended phone conversation to discuss everything.

It was still a little rough but uneventful with no major issues during the remainder of the flight. The weather cleared about 45 minutes outside our destination, making for a smooth landing.

We waited in our seats as the pilot parked the plane at the gate. Julianne asked to see my cell phone. I handed it to her. She typed in her number in my contacts and told me to send her a text, so we would have each other's contact info. I promised I would. She smiled at me and said, "And send me a copy of the pictures." She winked and turned back to her husband, Ronnie.

Permission to stand was given, but we remained seated. It was a full flight, and if we stood up, we would just be standing under the baggage compartment waiting for people to move. Once things cleared up a bit, I stood and felt someone bump into me. I turned to express my apologies. It was the lady from across the aisle. She smiled at me and put a note in my hand. I took a moment to look at it. It had her name, Sandi, and her cell number on it with a note to text before calling. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and turned to exit the plane.

As we debarked, Julianne stepped up to me, leaned up on tiptoes, and kissed me with one of the most sensual kisses I've ever had. Quietly, she said, "Thank you." I shook Ronnie's hand. Did it feel stronger? More firm? I would swear as much, but then it had been a great night flight, and I guess I could believe anything at that point.