All Comments on 'Night Hunt Ch. 05'

by Nightcaps

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
vulpesavulpesaover 9 years ago
Not a shred of disappointment.

Lovely work! At the beginning, I found it amusing when Anya was searching the web for vampire intel and when she was contemplating the mechanics of a long term relationship with a vampire. And there's a part of me that respects her introverted nature.

Frankly, I felt off put when I started to anticipate Tyrus's backstory but it was a task that was gracefully executed. I think it's neat how vampires can basically level up in strength and skill instead of being limited by age as per norm.

The only thing I'm craving now is more.

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyover 9 years ago

More more more...Plz lol

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I hope Tyrus don't behave like a possessive ass to Anya. And hopefully she won't let him drag her off like a caveman.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

I'm glad I stumbled upon this story. You're doing a good job of creating complex characters, rather than the typical one dimension seen in so many of these stories. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love It!

Wish the chapters were longer though. Please hurry with chapter 6. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

brilliant...this is getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please hurry up with chapter 6! This story is getting instense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep the pace up!

Waiting for chapter 6! Its improving! Thank you, i love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I'm loving this story! I still don't understand why he hasn't ended the whore who killed him now that he's stronger, though. That doesn't make sense. I don't trust Anya's boss, or the guy who she set her up with, or his friends, or the club.

Why hasn't Anya just left? She's not required to stay with them. Is she a little stupid maybe? I can't wait to find out, and naturally I want to see Tyrus, and maybe his friend, rescue her, then I want to see Tyrus apologize and beg at her feet for abandoning her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNightcaps@Nightcaps
-Update 21st Feb 2022- GUYS I DID IT! Final chapter of Night Hunt has been submitted. Please give it some time to publish. I really really hope it is everything you’ve been waiting for, and that I did it justice. Thank you for all the votes and comments. I saw every single on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES