All Comments on 'Night Hunt Ch. 06'

by Nightcaps

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
angelicbeautyangelicbeautyalmost 9 years ago

More....awesome. any chance the chapters can be longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Job!

I know that writing is difficult. We all appreciate your story and would love to see more and see it frequently. Thank you for what you've done so far. I thought I recognized the title and had to re-read the previous chapters to remind myself of the story. It was great to renew acquaintances. I look forward to seeing more soon!

NightcapsNightcapsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Gratitude

Thanks so much for the encouragement guys. I really enjoy writing because I get so wrapped up in the story and characters, and I'm curious myself to see how Tyrus and Anya develop as I write. I'm trying to make the chapters longer, but I'm such a slow writer! Will take it as a challenge to make it to that dammed second (and hopefully third) page!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I dont understand her reaction

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 9 years ago
Alright...

Okay, I believe in the chapter when Anya asked him if he made her have sex with him. He replied saying something like 'he couldn't control her will.' However in this chapter, we clearly see that a vampire can control someone's will. You could probably see it to when you find out what happened to Tyrus's wife.

So, can a vampire control someone's will or was Tyrus simply saying he "wouldn't" control her will?

Also I agree that her reaction didn't make a 100% sense. Because the other vampire did say he was going to kill her. She should be happy that Tyrus stopped it. Though she did see Tyrus kill the guy so maybe that's what made her crazy.

All in all, it's a pleasurable story to read. Great dialogue, good action scenes, and good imagery. Though I must say I always cringe when reading vampire stories about the use of human slaves.

Also, did Tyrus ever take revenge on that male vampire who murdered his family? The description about what happened was even more cringe worthy and you would assume none could forget what happened...

Thanks for the upload

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 9 years ago
Follow up

Also, I won't say what I think will happen, but let's say Anya does become his willing slave, isn't there a vetting process for this? Wouldn't Tyrus need to find out if she had anyone who would miss her? I assume this would be the case, so wouldn't it be somewhat reasonable for Anya to know his name?

Again, great story

NightcapsNightcapsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Some clarifications

Thanks for the comments. I think sometimes the characters are so familiar to me that their reactions to given situations seem natural for me, but I realise that sometimes it's all in my head and doesn't translate in the writing.

About Anya's reaction: Superfeluously_e you are right in saying that it was because he had just killed a guy. She's never seen anything like it and she's quite simply in shock and freaking out. I won't say anymore so I don't spoil the story!

About vampires controlling wills: Tyrus could have forced her body to do what he wanted, but her willing participation and enjoyment of their being together was something that he cannot force. In that sense, a vampire cannot control one's will, only one's actions.

As for the other questions, they may or may not be addressed as the plot develops. Sometimes I find that adding lots of explanations in the story can affect its flow, and I therefore adjusted the content accordingly.

The next chapter is coming up soon, thanks for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNightcaps@Nightcaps
-Update 21st Feb 2022- GUYS I DID IT! Final chapter of Night Hunt has been submitted. Please give it some time to publish. I really really hope it is everything you’ve been waiting for, and that I did it justice. Thank you for all the votes and comments. I saw every single on...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES