All Comments on 'Night Hunt Ch. 07'

by Nightcaps

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please!

Great job! Can't wait to read more.

avengilineavengilineover 8 years ago
Great cliffhanger (please don't make us wait to long)

Great job reviving the characters! I must say you were gone so long I never thought there would be another book and I thought the series ended simply because you forgot about it and had moved on. Glad to see that your back however. Thank you for not making this annoying like Twilight. (props) I'm not a big fan of the blood thing, especially if it tastes like blood... this was done well and I anxiously await the next book. But seriously not to long now....

vulpesavulpesaover 8 years ago
Glad You're Back

Greetings Nightcaps:

Pleasantly surprised by your comment on Three Demons, ecstatic actually. I've been a fan of yours since the first installation of Night Hunt. Like a previous member stated, I'd worried that life had taken a hold of you and that I'd never know whether or not Tyrus and Anya would have magical sex again.

I was very pleased to see that this chapter was recently submitted and that it was a tad longer than your previous posts. Because you gave me your opinion on my story and because I, personally, wish my readers would tell me more than just that they enjoyed my work but rather what they enjoyed about it - I'm going to do that for you.

This chapter was interesting. Honestly, I thought Tyrus's little fiasco with the leech youngling was a little too careless for an immortal as old, intelligent and calculative as you have portrayed him. However, I suppose that can be dismissed as his impulsivity which we got a taste of in a previous chapter when he met that "friend" of his. The sexy femdom one. I like Anya, I think she's a very strong and capable girl. The fact that something's hidden with a cloaking spell just makes her that much more intriguing. I'm really curious to find out what sort of creature she is, I'm really hoping its something epic. I think them getting caught by the Governance so easily is also, like, the biggest oversight on Tyrus's part. He lives in the building! He should know about the security cameras! I suppose that's what makes his protecting Anya so admirable, though.

All in all, great job and don't even fret about the wait. Was it long? Yes, but it was worth it because you continued when we all thought you'd turned your back. Don't feel pressured, take your time. We're erotica fans, we've got plenty of patience; we're just greedy. And you know what I'm greedy for? Awesome vampire-blood induced sexy times. You promised us that when Tyrus told her what the blood would do, I hope we get a taste of that before Tyrus goes on this death mission set up by the Governance. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNightcaps@Nightcaps
188 Followers
-Update 21st Feb 2022- GUYS I DID IT! Final chapter of Night Hunt has been submitted. Please give it some time to publish. I really really hope it is everything you’ve been waiting for, and that I did it justice. Thank you for all the votes and comments. I saw every single on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES