Night in Tahoe

Story Info
Tricky logistics, a drunk friend and lust.
4.8k words
4.39
7.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince hopped into the shower. After a full day of skiing the long runs of Heavenly Valley, he was anxious to freshen up for an exciting night in Lake Tahoe. Jerry, his long-time ski buddy, was pacing around the room like a caged grizzly bear.

"Hey man, don't take all day, okay?" Jerry shouted into the steam-filled bathroom.

"Will you fuckin' relax? We got all night to find you a playmate," replied Vince with a loud laugh.

"Did you see the cool bar in this hotel? Man, I'm ready for a martini and a little action," yelled Jerry.

Jerry's enthusiasm for a good party never waned, but at the moment, Vince's mind was elsewhere. While he wiped a small clearing in the foggy bathroom mirror to shave, he replayed the phone conversation he'd had with Carrie several nights earlier.

"Were you able to book a flight and a room?" Vince asked.

"Yes. I should arrive at the hotel about five-ish on Monday. Do you still want to pretend we're strangers?

"Absolutely. Jerry's a lot of fun to ski with but he thinks every woman he meets wants to fuck him. Last year in Aspen, he met a scary-looking woman with spiked hair and a pierced tongue, then dumped me for two nights. I've been waiting to return the favor ever since. This should be hilarious."

"I can't wait to see you again. I'm getting all turned on just thinking about 'picking you up' in a bar."

"Me, too. Do you have a good story worked out?"

"I think so. How's this? I had planned to do some gambling with a girlfriend but she cancelled at the last minute, so I decided to go on my own."

"Sounds believable to me. So you should show up at the hotel bar about 6:30?"

"Sure. This is going to be such fun. And the best part is I get to fuck you for two whole days on top of it all. Yummy!"

After the shower and a fresh change of clothes, Vince was anxious to get going.

"You finally ready?" Jerry grumbled.

"Let's fuckin go," Vince said. "There's a couple of martinis out there with our names on them."

The hotel bar appeared to be a comfortable place to start the evening. It resembled an island of mirrors and glistening bottles floating amid a sea of overstuffed lounge chairs. Vince liked that it was small and intimate. He took a seat at the bar next to Jerry. A few moments later, the bartender walked up and introduced himself.

"How ya doin fellas. I'm Carl."

"Hey Carl. I'm Jerry and this is Vince. Good to meet you."

"You guys ski today?"

"Yeah. We did Heavenly," Jerry said. "Pretty awesome place."

"How long you here for?" Carl asked.

"'Til Friday," Vince answered.

"You'll get a ton of skiing in by then. The weather is supposed to be pretty good all week. What can I get for you guys?"

"I'll have gin martini, straight up. You got Bombay Sapphire?" Jerry asked.

"Jesus. I don't know how you can drink that shit," groaned Vince, "give me a Belvedere on the rocks, with pearl onions."

"For a dollar more, you can get the happy hour double," Carl said.

"Works for me," Vince replied.

"Many women hang out in here?" Jerry inquired.

"Not as many as there are in town, but we have our nights," Carl answered with a smile.

Vince nursed his jumbo martini with nervous gulps. Using the tip of his index finger, he subtly lifted the shirt sleeve off of his wristwatch to check the time. It was 6:45 and Carrie still hadn't arrived. Worried that Jerry might get impatient and want to leave, Vince exclaimed, "Hey buddy, next rounds on me. Carl, how about two more of the same?"

The little bar began to fill with the après ski crowd, and the jumbo gin martini was having its desired affect on Jerry. He studied the women in the room with growing interest.

"I don't know Vince. So far, I'm disappointed in this place. No tens that I can see. Let's head into town and see if we can find greener pastures," he said.

"Okay, but in due time. This place is supposed to have great steaks. Let's hang out here and eat first, and then go downtown," Vince suggested.

Jerry bought the little ploy.

Vince went to the restroom while the bartender mixed two more double martinis. When he returned, he found Jerry all worked up about something.

"Hey man, one hot bandit at two o'clock. Check it out," he said.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" asked Vince.

"There, in the main lobby. At the concierge desk. This pasture just got a lot greener."

Vince twisted around in his seat to get a better look. Even from a distance, he could see it was Carrie.

Vince's heart rate quickened as she strolled gracefully into the bar. It had been four months since their torrid affair in LA and he was instantly reminded just how beautiful she was. Her long, blond hair draped over her shoulders in lush folds. Wearing a short fur jacket, black, skin-tight ski pants and a lime-green silk blouse, she looked stunning.

While she weaved her way through the maze of lounge chairs, a hush fell over the room. Vince finally made eye contact with her. She flashed her hallmark smile, gave him a faint wink and immediately turned her head away. He could see she was well prepared to begin their game of make-believe.

Carrie stood at the bar, only two seats from Jerry. She flipped her hair off her shoulders, removed her jacket and draped it on the seat back. Her blouse was sufficiently unbuttoned to provide a teasing glimpse of her luscious breasts. Her nipples were visibly erect through the sheer silk fabric of her blouse, making it obvious she was not wearing a bra. She made certain to give Jerry a tantalizing peek as she climbed on to the barstool.

"And what can I get for you, young lady?" Carl asked with heightened interest.

"Oh, I don't know. Let me think for a sec. Okay, how about a Belvedere on the rocks? And can I get it with pearl onions?" Carrie replied.

"You got it."

Vince could see Jerry fumbling with his drink while searching for something to say to her. Jerry was rarely without a line, but he dumbstruck here. Finally, he blurted out, "Let me buy the lady her first drink, Carl."

Carrie turned to Jerry, looked directly into his face, smiled, but said nothing for several seconds. She finally held out her hand and said, "Well, thank you, dear sir. How gentlemanly of you. My name's Carrie, and you are?"

"I'm, uh, Jerry. Nice to meet you."

"The pleasure's all mine. And who's your friend?"

Vince leaned over the edge of the bar, extended his hand to Carrie and said, "I'm Vince. Looks like we drink the same vodka. How's that for a coincidence?"

He stared into her face and smiled. He could see the same fiery gaze in her eyes she so often exhibited during their affair in L.A. He cock hardened.

"It is a small world, isn't it?" she replied.

"Seems to get smaller all the time," he answered.

Carrie laughed and took a sip of her drink. When Jerry looked away for a brief moment, she pursed her lips, faked a kiss at Vince and turned away again in mock disinterest. Carrie's beauty flooded him with vivid memories of the incredible sex he'd enjoyed with her in LA. Not being able to reach out and touch her, to enjoy her energized sexuality, made this game of make-believe difficult for him. At the same time, however, he was finding the mysterious stranger act a surprising turn-on.

"Are you by yourself?" Jerry asked.

"Yes, I am. It's kind of weird, I know. My girlfriend and I like to come up here from LA for a little taste of winter gambling and whatever, but she had to cancel at the last second. I had already booked the time off, so I said 'what the fuck,' and came by myself."

Vince could see Jerry trying to figure out how to deal with Carrie's blunt remark.

"I have an idea. Vince and I are having dinner here in the hotel restaurant. Why don't you join us? I couldn't stand to see a gorgeous woman like you eating alone," Jerry said.

"You sure don't waste any time do you, Jerry?" she said with a laugh, "but what the hell, why not? Your friend Vince doesn't mind, does he? Is it okay with you, Vince?"

"Yeah, sure. No problem. I'd love to have you...join us, that is," Vince teased.

Carl had overheard the conversation and asked it they wanted a table set up in the dining room. Everyone agreed they were hungry and Carl phoned the maitre de to have one prepared.

The hard day of skiing had reduced Jerry's capacity to handle the extra-large gin martinis.

"Uh, will you...uh please excuse me. I...I have to go to the men's room for a minute," he said.

"Of course. Are you okay?" Carrie asked.

"Oh yeah. I just need to eat something soon," Jerry said, as he slid off his bar stool and onto the floor.

"Then I'll just sit here and talk to Vince until you come back."

After Jerry staggered from the bar, Carrie immediately jumped off her stool, and walked up behind Vince. A wide-eyed Carl watched as she simultaneously kissed Vince's cheek and discreetly placed her hand onto his groin.

"Hi, baby. It's so good to see you. You look great," she said. "This is such a sexy rush isn't it? All I can think about is taking your clothes off. I'm going to make you come so hard tonight," she whispered in his ear.

"What a tantalizing thought. This is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. God, you look delicious. Check out the bartender. He can't figure this out at all. Did you see the look on his face?"

"I know. I love doing this tease thing in front of him. And poor Jerry! He doesn't have a clue. I'm going to have some fun with him at dinner."

When Jerry returned from the restroom, the maitre de escorted them into the dining room. Jerry went first and Carrie followed, while Vince settled the bar tab. Once Carrie was far enough away not to hear, Carl leaned over the bar and whispered, "Holy fuck! What was that all about?"

"I'm not sure. She just asked me if I felt lucky tonight," answered Vince calmly.

"Dude...she's hitting on you big time. You're one lucky fucker," said Carl.

"Yeah. Maybe I am." said Vince, smiling.

Vince left Carl a handsome tip and went to the dining room. Carrie was seated at a table near the fireplace with Jerry crowded up to her as close as he could manage. Vince sat down next to her opposite of Jerry and smiled. Carrie stared into Vince's eyes and returned the smile. With his attention focused on her face, she casually raised her little finger to her lips and subtly licked it while slowly turning away. Vince knew she was trying to tease him with her little oral demonstration. The visual foreplay ended abruptly when Jerry resumed his relentless attempt to get into her pants.

With another round of martinis on the table, Jerry was beginning to hit his obnoxious stride. His stare was equally distributed between Carrie's face and opened blouse. He kept pawing at her, attempting to hold her hand. With increasingly slurred speech, he rattled off one question after another.

"So, uh, tell me Carrie, wh...why do you like, uh...Tahoe so-so much?" he asked.

"I enjoy the snow and the cold. We don't get any of this in LA, you know," she replied. "Look what the cold weather does to my boobs. It kind of feels good," she said, pulling her blouse tight against her protruding nipples.

Jerry stared at Carrie's voluptuous breasts for several seconds, at which time she glanced at Vince. Vince simply smiled and shook his head in disbelief.

"I, uh...can see your, uh, problem," muttered Jerry, taking another large gulp of his martini.

"I hear the cold weather has just the opposite affect on a man's equipment. Is that true?" asked Carrie with a laugh.

Vince nearly spit a mouthful of vodka across the table.

Vince watched with delight as Jerry rocked uneasily in his seat searching for response to Carrie's brashness.

"Well, uh, I-I don't know about anyone else, but that's ne...never been a problem for me," Jerry proudly stammered. "If, you don't believe me, just say so."

"I'll take your word for it, Jerry," Carrie giggled. "And how about you, Vince? Are you a cold weather stud like Jerry?"

"Never really worried about it, but if I have to answer, I'd say I'm more of a warm-weather kind of guy...you know, like your weather in L.A.," he replied.

"Yes. I think I can believe that," she replied with a smile.

Jerry followed his bragging with loud, snorting laughs and more crude questions for Carrie.

"Too bad your, your girlfriend punked out on ya. The four of us coulda had a good old time, don't ya think?" he said.

"I know. It's sad she couldn't be here to enjoy this evening with you. But then, sometimes things just work out for the best, now don't they?" Her sarcasm was wasted on Jerry as the gin continued to weave a web around his senses.

"How about we go into town after dinner. Ma-maybe we can find a date for Vince," Jerry said.

Carrie turned to Vince, smiled and said, "That's a good idea. Who knows? He could get lucky tonight."

Before Jerry could respond, the waiter returned to the table to take dinner orders.

Carrie went first, ordering a small filet, followed by Jerry. He was now quite drunk and having a difficult time placing his order. While he struggled to make a selection, Carrie removed her shoe and began sliding her foot along the entire length of Vince's leg. She flashed the radiant, erotic smile he'd seen so often in LA and his cock immediately hardened once again. "Let's fuck," she mouthed at him. He could think of nothing he wanted more.

Vince was the last to place his dinner order. He could see Jerry was close to passing out from all the booze. Jerry suddenly stood up, backed away from the table and said, "I...I need to get some fresh air. I'll be, uh, right back."

"You need any help?" offered Vince.

"Ah, fuck no. You keep our gu-guest amused."

With that, Jerry walked out of the dinning room.

"Do you think he'll be okay?" asked Carrie.

"He'll be fine once he eats. I've seen this act before," said Vince.

"Well, then. I guess we get to have a romantic moment alone in Tahoe until he returns, don't we?" she said.

Before Vince could reply, Carrie reached beneath the table.

"I knew you were hard," she laughed softly.

She leaned over and kissed him on the lips, darting her tongue inside his mouth.

"I've been wanting to do that ever since I got here," she added.

"Maybe we should have ordered our dinners to go," said Vince.

The romantic interlude ended when the waiter arrived with their meals. Jerry had still not returned and his eighteen ounce Porterhouse sat untouched. After being alone with Carrie through dinner, Vince's lust for her was peaking.

"Did I tell you I want to rip your clothes off and ravage you all night long?" he said.

Pulling his hand beneath the table and placing it between her legs, she said, "No, but the idea is making me very wet. Can you tell?"

Vince didn't answer the obvious. Instead, he leaned over and kissed her on the mouth.

"It's going to be good tonight, isn't it?" Carrie sighed.

The waiter bused the table and asked what to do with Jerry's dinner. Vince checked his watch, discovering it had been over half an hour since Jerry walked out.

"Box it up, will you? Thanks. Looks like my friend got lost," he said.

"Where do you think he is?" Carrie asked.

"He probably went back to the room and passed out or found a playmate. That would be the only reason he isn't here trying to figure out how to fuck you."

"Are you going to go check on him or something?" she asked.

"Nope. This is what he did to me in Aspen so he's flying solo from here on out. Besides, I've got other things on my mind."

"Oh my god, this couldn't have worked any better," Carrie said.

"Let's get out of here," he said.

"Let's go quickly...before I crawl under the table and embarrass the both of us."

A flurry of light snow dusted the courtyard leading to Carrie's suite. Vince put his arm around her shoulder while she hugged his waist. The large, wet flakes gathered on her hair and coat like a veil of shimmering gemstones. She stuck out her tongue trying to catch one of the falling flakes when Vince pulled her to him and took her tongue into his mouth. She pressed herself tightly against him and slid his hand on to her breast.

She stopped kissing him, stepped back a few inches and said, "I'm not wearing any panties, you know?"

"You are so bad," Vince laughed. Handing her Jerry's boxed dinner, he added, "Hold this."

He scooped her up in his arms and overwhelmed her with increasingly passionate kisses while carrying her to the suite.

Once inside the room, Vince kicked the door shut, removed Carrie's coat and began to unbutton her blouse. Her nipples were fully erect. Vince gently caressed them, massaging the tiny mounds of darkened flesh between his index finger and thumb. Carrie placed her hands on the side of his head and pulled his face tightly between her breasts.

"Goddamn, Vince! I want to suck you and fuck you at the same time. I, I never expected to be this horny. Let's just fuck, okay? Let's do it slow but hard, like we did in LA," she said. "We have all night to enjoy the other stuff."

"Let's get these ski pants off of you."

Vince guided her against the bed until she fell backward, curled his fingers under the top of her ski pants and began to pull them down her legs. Carrie lifted her lower body from the mattress, allowing Vince to remove the pants in one, fluid motion. The sight of her naked body sent passion chills rushing through him. She bent her knees and spread her legs, affording him an unobstructed view of her entire body.

"God, you're even more beautiful than I remembered, if that's possible," he said.

He reached down and touched the outer lips of her pussy. They were heavily moistened with the growing wetness of her excitement. He probed her with his fingers, finding the slippery, inner layers of her womanhood. Her fondness for his sensual foreplay aroused her even further. She grabbed his wrist with her hands and forced his fingers deep inside of her.

"Harder, finger me harder. God, I forgot how good you can turn me on," she moaned.

"Do you want me to make you come?"

"No! Not yet. I want to come with you. I want you to shoot your load deep inside me again. God, I love to feel your juice explode in me. Let me undress you," she said.

Carrie jumped up on her knees and pulled Vince's sweater over his head. She unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, exposing his rigid cock.

"I'm going to suck you, baby. I can't resist the urge. Just don't come, okay? Not yet," she asked.

"I don't know if I can ..."

His words were cut short by a gasp for air as Carrie took his entire cock into her mouth. She slid his erection down her throat and out again several times before pulling away.

"Fuck me, Vince," she whispered.

Vince cradled her face in his hands and smothered her with long, hard kisses. His tongue intertwined with hers as he climbed on top of her.

Carrie wrapped her legs around his hips and said, "I'm so wet, Vince. I want you to, to go all the way in. Do it hard. I want to feel your cock in the deepest part of me."

Vince placed his cock against Carrie's pussy, but did not immediately penetrate her.

"Rub me into your pussy, baby. Get me wet," he said.

"You aren't going to tease me are you?" she asked with a soft laugh.

She didn't wait for his answer. With her right hand, she repeatedly brushed the head of his cock into the folds of her dripping flesh.

"Is that what you want? Like that, baby?" she asked.

"Fuck, this is like LA all over again," he said.

"Do me like LA, do it now."

Vince drove the full length of his erection into Carrie while lightly kissing her face.

"Oh, Vince. Oh my god, that's so good. Just hold it inside me without moving...just for a little bit."

He teased her mouth with his tongue, licking her lips and tasting the slight trace of perspiration salt on her skin. He kept his cock pressed into her without moving for several minutes. His lust for her, though, soon had him pumping his erection in and out with slow, determined thrusts.

12