Night in Tahoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait any longer. I have to fuck you," he said.

Talking to Carrie when they fucked made sex with her better than with any woman he'd ever known. With her legs wrapped tightly around him and her nails clawing his back, she said, "I think, this is hotter, than our first time in L.A. Do you think so, too?"

"All I know is you're the best fuck I've ever had."

"I knew we'd be good together, even before LA," she said.

Vince began force his cock into her more wildly.

"I'm going to come," he said.

"Keep it inside me! Do it, do it deep inside me. Oh, god, I'm going to come, too. Fuck me harder, Vince. Harder!" she screamed.

Propping himself up on his extended arms, he drove his erection into Carrie's dripping pussy as far as possible. He could feel her delicious wetness drenching his pubic hair.

"Oh shit, I'm coming. Can you feel it, baby? Oh fuck, your pussy's so warm," he yelled.

Vince pushed himself into Carrie with such force, the bare flesh between them snapped as if being struck with a riding crop. Each explosive pulse of his thick semen was accompanied by a thunderous lunge. With her legs still locked tightly around his hips, Carrie clawed at Vince's back as her own orgasm exploded in waves of intense pleasure.

"Oh God, Vince, don't move, baby, I coming. Leave it...in me. God, I just love feeling your cock in there when I'm this wet," she screamed.

"Oh fuck, that was unreal. God, you can push my buttons," said Vince, collapsing in a breathless heap atop Carrie.

In the sweet, slippery afterglow of their lovemaking, Vince kissed Carrie's neck and whispered, "Get on top so I can your beautiful boobs while I'm still hard."

"What ever you want, darlin. You want me to suck your dick right now?"

"I'd love that, but for now, I just want to lick your tits and feel our come drip all over us."

Carrie rolled herself over on to Vince. She sat upright with his still rigid erection buried deep inside her and grabbed his arms as he fondled her breasts. She smiled and began to laugh softly.

"What's so funny?" asked Vince.

"On my god, Vincent, this feels so fucking good. I must have drained every drop of come from you and your cock is still hard. It's like someone turned on a faucet down there."

"I know. It felt like I came for ten minutes. This sex between us, it's...it's like a drug. The more of you I get the more I want."

While gently rocking her pussy on his cock, she said, "Me too. We're like two animals doing it. All I think about lately is fucking you like this. God, I've even had to finger myself at work the last few days because I got so horny."

"I guess I'll just have to make sure you're not horny when you leave here," said Vince, smiling back at her.

Vince pulled her down and kissed her mouth. He clasped her hips with his hands and applied subtle back and forth pressure, rocking Carrie's pussy on himself.

"I can't believe you're still so hard. God, that feels so fucking good. I want to taste you. Come in my mouth, babes," she said.

Let's sixty-nine," said Vince.

"Yeah. Let's," she said.

Carrie lifted herself from Vince's cock and said, "Lay on your back. I want to be on top."

He didn't argue. She quickly rotated herself and positioned her mouth over his erection. Vince's face was comfortably located between her legs. Carrie's glistening pussy was literally at the tip of his tongue. Moments later, he could feel her taking his entire cock into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," he gasped.

Vince reacted by placing his mouth over her pussy and licking her outer lips lightly. He then inserted his tongue firmly into her and massaged her clit with slow, circular strokes. Carrie immediately wrapped her hand around Vince's cock and began stroking and twisting it as she moved her mouth up and down more wildly.

"God damn it, don't...stop," she screamed.

Vince had no intention of stopping. He continued to stimulate her clit, groaning each time she engulfed the whole of his cock with her mouth. His groans added a new tingling sensation to Carrie's oral pleasure, driving her to suck his cock even more aggressively.

"I've never, felt anything like - Oh god, Vince, I'm going to come," she cried out.

She pressed her pussy down onto his face and began rocking violently. With her mouth closed around the head of his cock, she pumped his wet shaft with her hands, waiting for his load to erupt.

Joined together with her in a spectacular ring of oral lovemaking, Vince could feel the escalating intensity of his own orgasm about to spill over. The more he pleasured her, the harder she worked to make him come. Carrie's own orgasm shook her in a series of rolling body quivers, sending a rush of her hot juices over his lips and chin. When he finally ejaculated, Carrie cradled all his semen in her mouth until his cock no longer pulsed.

Still holding him in her hands, she dripped his love juice back onto his erection, then licked and swallowed each drop with long, slow flicks of her tongue. When she had completed her teasing, she rolled around, smiled and looked into Vince's eyes.

"That was pretty good, wasn't it?" joked Vince while gasping for breath.

"Pretty good?" exclaimed Carrie, punching him on the chest in mock anger, "you'll never get a better blowjob than that."

Vince laughed, knowing she was right. He held her in his arms enjoying the warmth of glazed skin. Pulling the covers over the both of them, he closed his eyes. A short time later, he was awakened by Carrie's kisses on his neck.

"You awake?" she asked.

"Yes. I wasn't really asleep."

"We can't wait another four months to have sex again, you know that don't you?" she said.

"I know. I don't think cyber and phone sex thing are going to work any more."

Vince could sense her mood growing more serious. Her usual playfulness changed to a feeling of growing anxiety, of having to consume as much of this moment as was possible.

"I know. Let's make the most of these few days we have," she said.

"I've been thinking. Why don't you come to Chicago for a few days? I can get us a room on Lake Shore Drive, right in the middle of town. We could have a great time," he said.

Her sparkling smile returned. She sat up on her knees, held his hands and said, "Do you mean it, Vince? I have lots of vacation days left so I could come anytime. Oh my god, I would love to be with you in Chicago."

"I'm very serious. I don't want to wait another four months to see you again, either."

She put her arms around his neck, gave him a warm kiss and said, "It's a date, then. I'll see you in Chicago, mister." Pulling him down on top of her, she laughed again and said, "All this great news and we don't even have to sleep on a wet spot tonight."

"Who said anything about sleeping?" teased Vince.

12