Night in the Winter Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C-couldn't we light a fire?" she whispered, bracing against him, fighting the urge to sink deeper into that blissful heat.

"There was no time when I found you" his voice came to her from above but also from within the great chest, vibrating through the ribs and the layers of thick muscle, "and there is no time now. Even in this cabin, the temperature is below freezing. For us, we who have lived here for millennia, the cold is part of life. But your kind aren't made for these conditions. Your body is too small to retain enough heat to survive even a single night this far North. If you want to live, you must stay close to me."

The girl relaxed slowly. She was resigned. She had faced the cold twice and twice it had nearly claimed her. There would not be a third.

Time passed. The girl lay shrouded in the warmth of the great body, her legs tucked under her, her arms crossed over her chest. It was completely dark beneath the blankets. Her companion's breathing came to her muffled from above her head, beyond the warm cavity formed by the blankets, his arms and chest. Even though she struggled to breathe in the heat, she refused to turn away from him, choosing instead to face him, his hand still resting heavily on her back. She felt she should sleep (what else was there to do?) but she was wide awake, all her senses tingling and alert. When the hand behind her shifted slightly, she jumped.

"What are you doing?" she squeaked. She felt the long fingers brush against the back of her head.

"Your hair" he whispered, "I've never felt anything so soft."

"Well, now you have." she said, attempting again to pull away from his hand, only to find herself pressed more firmly against his hard breast. He laughed softly. The hand, and its petting, returned.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" she asked, wriggling a little to escape the stroking fingers.

"I've slept enough" he murmured, his thumb reaching around her neck to trace the outline of her jaw. She inhaled sharply.

"Well, couldn't you... couldn't you let me sleep?" she stammered. The effect of his touch on her skin was electric. She knew she should feel indignant, repulsed, petrified. She knew she should protest. But her body was exhausted, her mind, though wide awake, was dull from her struggles in the snow. It felt good to be warm. More than that, after her time alone in the cold, it felt good to have a warm body beside her again. And his fingers awoke something within her that she had not expected. A feeling of pulsing heat. A part of her did not want him to stop.

"You slept long and deeply, both before and after I found you" he said, his thumb tracing its way from her jaw to her temple, "and anyway, I prefer to have you awake for this." His thumb travelled across her forehead, down the length of her nose and alighted at last on her lips. The girl trembled, and it was not with fear. The thumb pressed down, prying open the soft mouth beneath it. His skin tasted like salt, sweat, and ashes.

"You... you gave me a choice" she gasped, pulling away enough to speak, her lips fluttering against him, "the cold or my life. Don't take advantage of me. Please."

"I was the first to admit, it was not much of a choice." he said, and his hand withdrew. The girl sighed, her body relaxing. For good measure, she rolled over so that her back was pressed against the titan's broad chest, away from the frightening touch of his hand. A deep rumble reverberated through him, making the girl tremble.

"What is it?" she said sharply. She dared not move away from him lest she encounter those fingers again. But there was no escape within the tight confines of that bed, her warm sanctuary in a world of bitterest cold. The hand returned in the dark, and now she was completely open to it. She shivered as one massive finger charted a course from her chin, down her neck and into the hollow of her cleavage, the large hand slipping under her dress in order to squeeze between her tits.

"You feel incredible" he groaned, his hand shifting to cup one plump breast. At this, the girl felt the remaining seams of her tattered dress give way, and the fabric fell away from her like a cloak of cobwebs. She was completely naked, his hand exploring her round tits, fondling them, gently pinching her nipples, as she lay frozen against him, her mind completely blank, her flesh tingling and aching under his touch. With a rustle of furs, his other hand came upon her, the fingers prying gently between her clenched thighs, slowly but surely spreading them apart. Reflexively, she squeezed them together, trapping the fingers between them. The rumbling started up again behind her, a sound she now understood to be an expression of his pleasure, and the fingers at her breast painfully pinched one nipple between them. She squealed, and the hands withdrew.

A moment later, they returned, hooked under her arms and drew her up, turning her to face him as they did so, her head sliding out from under the covers and into the cold air until it was level with his own. The cold assailed her here, but for the first time, she found that she could see him. After the darkness beneath the furs, the little moonlight that managed to enter the room was enough for her to make out the rough outlines of his face. She was surprised to see that he was young, perhaps close to her own age, if a titan's age could be guessed in this manner. His hair was long and lay like a black pool about him. In the dark, his eyes and skin could have been any colour, but the form of his face, so close to her own, was clear to her as a pattern of angles and curves, light and shadows. He smiled.

"You can see me now, can't you?" he whispered, and his breath made her skin tingle. She realised the notion pleased him and wondered if he thought himself handsome. He would not have been wrong.

She nodded, appraising him at last with her eyes.

Seeing her do this, he spoke again, haltingly this time - "You... can touch me too... if you want to."

The girl would have blushed, but she was overcome with curiosity. Needless to say, she had never seen a titan this close. She had always imagined them hard and cold, stony somehow, like the mountains they had poured from when the wars began. Paintings and tapestries depicted them as monstrous beasts covered in hair, with gaping, slavering jaws, sharp fangs, and huge, lethal claws. The stories that came out of the wars were no more reassuring, telling of titan warriors who could kill twelve men with the stroke of a longsword, or brutalize a woman by simply touching her. Nothing about the titan before her lent itself to these myths, except, perhaps, his eyes. They burned with a ferocity that was out of place in the quiet dark, so intense that she could not long endure their gaze.

"You know you want to." he said, but his voice betrayed him. He was unsure. Nonetheless, he pressed on - "You've never seen a titan, have you? You thought we were made of stone? Here" and without waiting for a response, her seized her hand, enclosing it completely in his own, and pressed her palm to his cheek. Where her fingers met his flesh, it yielded beneath her touch, dimpling like the cheek of any human being. Even his skin was deceptively soft, though somewhat thicker than that of a man. He let his hand drop behind her head, having pressed hers more firmly to his cheek before pulling away. She kept it there. It lay small and delicate against the great face. Fear quickened in her heart as she remembered his hungry caresses, but she did not draw away from him. Her breasts tingled with the memory of his touch. The warmth of him, and her fascination, kept her eyes locked to his face. His next words finally made her pull back, anxiety clenching within her like a fist.

"I said you would live" he began, his eyes flickering to her hand as it rapidly withdrew, "and you will. My body will keep you warm for as long as you need it to."

"Is there a but?" said the girl, retreating further, her upper back meeting with his hand where it rested among the covers behind her.

He smiled, and the huge hand slipped around her neck, closing over her throat, "But there will be a price for my clemency."

She lay perfectly still, and knew the fingers wrapped lightly around her could feel the pounding of blood on either side of her throat beneath them. She felt more keenly than ever her own utter powerlessness, sensing in the hand that grasped her, even through its surface gentleness, a terrible, petrifying strength.

The burning eyes left her face and travelled down her body, taking in the slender neck visible in part through the long fingers, the delicate collar bone, the round shoulders, the full breasts. Without looking up again, he said "I am a far cry from the kind of beast your legends would make me, but I am not impermeable to temptation. I have never had a human woman before." with a rustle of furs, he rolled over her so that she was directly beneath him, his hand still clasped beneath her chin. The heat of his body flooded over her, casting out the cold that had threatened to return since her head and shoulders had emerged from the blankets. He bent his head, his long hair cascading over her face, and lowered his mouth to hers.

"Don't-" she gasped, but her cry was cut short by the crushing weight of his lips. She wriggled under him, trying to break free of the kiss.

Without missing a beat, the hand beneath her neck tightening as he shifted his weight to that arm, freeing the other hand to catch her flailing wrists and lock them together, lowering them to the pillow above her head as he did so. The girl struggled fiercely, but it was no use - even with her strength in part renewed by rest and warmth, she was little match for him. He seemed barely to notice her attempts to break free. Her lips bravely resisted his, the probing tongue meeting only their seal. He chuckled softly, moulding his mouth about hers in an intimate caress, his tongue tracing the tightly clamped opening with surprising gentleness. The smell of him was overwhelming - sweet and bitter, like the smell of the sea or the deep parts of the forest. And his mouth, as it continued its tender assault, stirred something within her. A sigh welled inside her, and her lips parted to release it. As he felt her resistance wavering, he thrust his tongue between them. She squirmed, her own tongue wriggling desperately beneath his, crushed by its brute strength as he probed deep into her throat. Feeling herself so invaded, her heart pounding, she bucked in an attempt to push him away, remembering too late the prison encasing her hands and the futility of her struggle. His tongue thrust deeper, and she gagged. He moaned, the sound shaking her body like thunder, and he broke the kiss at last. He loomed over her, a deeper dark within the dark, so close that every breath of hers was hot and fragrant with the air from his. His eyes burned above her, pits of fire in the shadows. Her neck was still loosely grasped in his hand.

"I... I..." she struggled to form another word, and as she hesitated, he kissed her again softly, his lips and tongue now only teasing her own.

"Shh." he whispered, letting his grip on her wrists slacken, perhaps knowing she would no longer struggle, or not caring if she did. As he did so, his mouth found its way to her nipple and closed softly around it. The girl lay limp beneath him, her heart fluttering in her chest, the kiss having left her weak in more ways than one. A dull heat was growing between her legs, and a slippery wetness made her thighs glide against each other with every movement. The hand that had released her found her breast and began to gently squeeze as his mouth worked at her nipple, his tongue tracing tight circles around the firm little peak. A new smell, sweet, like a meadow full of flowers or the rich earth during the spring, spread from somewhere in the hot darkness between them, mingling with the other smells around them. The titan detected it just as the girl did, and another low, rumbling moan signalled his pleasure. He shifted his weight, relinquishing his hold on her slim neck, and slid his arm down into that fragrant darkness. The girl gasped as something blunt and hard probed between her thighs.

"Relax." he breathed, releasing her nipple. He met her startled gaze.

"I'm not ready." she whispered, as the blunt force hesitated at her entrance, the tip just barely brushing her inner lips, which she clenched together in a helpless attempt to bar her entrance.

He spread his fingers over her chest and gave both her breasts a squeeze. Her ample flesh bulged out, even from under his huge hand. A small moan escaped her, and the heat between her legs grew. His eyes bored into hers.

"I need to feel you." he said, and without warning, he slipped the finger inside her.

The girl squealed, bucking her hips against him. The sensation of his finger spreading her open was as intense as that of any cock. His hand on her chest firmly held her down, each tit squeezed tightly in a gap between the fingers. His breathing became ragged as he explored her depths, her pussy inadvertently squeezing him in her struggle. Her hands flew up to the arm pinning her down, her fingers clawing at the thick wrist, her fists beating against the muscular forearm. The finger, already so tightly wrapped inside her, began to beckon, its tip making rhythmic contact with a place within her that sent pleasure crashing through her in waves. Her struggle lessened, then stopped. She moaned.

All at once, the finger withdrew and the hand that pinned her chest was gone. The girl saw the massive body above her shifting again in the darkness before the furs were flung over them both, and she could see nothing. All about her was the smell of her arousal mixed with their sweat, and a new smell, which filled her nose like that of a warm, salt ocean.

She felt the titan place one of his huge hands on her hip, the fingers pressed into the small of her back and delving into the plump softness beneath. His grip tightened and he drew her inexorably down, pulling her close against him as he did so. Then she felt his cock. She screamed, but the sound was muffled by the furs. It was already hard, as thick around as her arm, and more than half as long. She felt him pull her down between his muscular legs, his swollen shaft stroking along her midline from her soft mound and along her stomach as it came to rest on her chest, the head nestled between her tits, while the weight of his huge balls, which were thick with wiry hair, draped across her slender waist. She was trapped beneath him, his hand pinning her to the bed, his erect cock quivering against her with need. Far above, his voice growled into the darkness - "Hold your tits against me."

She obeyed, gathering her large, soft breasts into her hands to push them up around the monster on her chest, barely managing to enclose it between them. The feeling of his enormous manhood enveloped in her sensitive flesh, the heat of it, the smell of his cockhead so close to her face, was intoxicating. When he began to fuck her tits, the head of his cock gliding in and out of her stretched cleavage, his balls grinding against her belly, she let out a stifled moan.

The titan's cock moved slowly at first, grinding deep into her soft cleft, each thrust exploring the sensation of her body moulding to his, submitting to it. The girl began to sweat with the heat of him, her perspiration mingling with the sticky fluid that had started to coat her neck as the titan's pleasure grew. His speed increased as her bouncing breasts became slick and slippery, and his cockhead begin to smack against her lips.

"Open your mouth." he ordered.

Her lips, sticky with precum, parted, allowing the enormous tip of him to enter her mouth at the height of every thrust. The taste of his flesh was overpowering, and her tongue lapped at him slowly at first, then grew more and more eager. Precum gushed from his cockhead, glazing her lips and tongue, flooding her mouth. The taste of it was salty yet sweet, and she fought the urge to swallow, to feel it sliding down deliciously. Obediently she kept her mouth open for him, allowing his cock to enter it again and again. Her pussy began to throb with need.

All at once, the girl felt a contraction of the swinging balls, and a mighty pulsing in the giant cock squashed between her breasts. With a grunt, he released his load. Thick, hot cum erupted from his manhood, filling the girl's mouth, covering her face, spraying into her hair, dribbling at last all over her tits and covering her nipples. She spluttered, swallowed, and gasped, letting go of her breasts in an attempt to wipe the sticky substance from her eyes, only managing to smear it across more of her face as she did so. The taste of him filled her mouth, and she found herself gulping it down, feeling it slide down her throat, greedily licking her lips as she lay pinned beneath him. His cock, which had begun to soften, was draped across her slippery chest, the tip still oozing cum, his balls resting heavily on her stomach. Mindlessly, she raised a hand and began to stroke his length. His skin was marvellously soft over the turgid flesh, and her fingers caressed past his slick cockhead to feel the bulge of thick veins along his shaft, which pulsed with the deep, slow heartbeat thrumming below. Her other hand reached down to cup one of his huge, heavy balls, marvelling at the weight of it, her fingers lost among the thick hair. His body above her stiffened, and she caught the quick ragged sound of his breathing. His hand on her hips tightened its grip painfully, and she squeaked, abruptly ceasing her caresses.

"Sorry." he breathed, relaxing his hold. Slowly, he began to grind against her, relishing in the sensation of her soft skin, slippery with his seed. Her hands tried to squeeze her tits around him again as he hardened between them, but he pulled away from her, his balls brushing her thighs as he withdrew, his cock sliding down her chest, leaving a trail of cum along her belly all the way to her pubic mound. When she felt his cockhead, hard and eager again, pressing up against her lips, her blood ran cold.

"No!" she cried, as loud as she could into the hot, wet darkness. Sightlessly, she reached out to him, groping in the dark. Her fingers brushed against his firm abdomen and followed the swell and dip of muscle up to his chest, forgetting for a moment their initial haste as she was struck by the magnificence of his form, exploring him now with wide-eyed curiosity. Beneath her darting fingers, the great body was warm, damp with sweat, coarse with hair, his chest and abdomen rising and falling with the slow rhythm of his breath. She traced a path to his neck, felt within it the pounding of his heart and finally, with effort, managed to flutter her fingers against the hard angle of his jaw, out beyond the blankets in the almost forgotten cold. He paused at the touch of her slim hand against his face, and the pressure of his cock against her lips abated, but her fear only grew as she remembered how easily he had subdued her, how deeply he had kissed her, how casually he had spread her on his finger, despite her protests.

He drew away from her then, his hold on her hips relaxing, and ducked his head under the furs to bring his face almost level with her own. His breath blew hot around her. She grew bolder.

"It won't fit" she said firmly, desperately wanting to believe it was true. His next words called her bluff.

"You know that's a lie" he murmured, "if the stories from the frontier are to be believed."

The girl felt her pulse quicken again. She had begun to hope, as she and this titan pleasured each other in the dark, that he would be satisfied with fucking her breasts, with fingering her, with flooding her mouth and bathing her face with his seed. But she knew it was not enough. She had felt his need pressing into her in the dark, and had known that he would have her, one way or another. She licked her lips nervously, tasting him on her skin.