Night in the Winter Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand found her face in the dark, the broad, warm palm cupping her cheek, the fingers curling through her hair, still sticky with his cum. Somehow, even after their frolics beneath the blankets, this simple gesture struck her with its shocking intimacy. She silently thanked the darkness for hiding her burning face, not knowing that the keen fingers felt the blood rush there like the quickening of a flame.

"You don't have to be afraid." he said quietly, his other hand coming up to mirror the first, so that her head was almost swallowed up between them, "Look, I will hold you close to me. Like this" his hands left her face and slid to her slim waist, encircling it completely. He readjusted in the darkness, lifting her easily as he did so and pulling her to him so they lay on their sides, her back pressed to his hard chest once again. She felt his sweat between them, clinging to her skin. The tip of his cock, rock hard and ready, nestled into the cleft between her buttocks, and behind her she felt his rumble of approval. One hand remained clasped around her waist, the other wandered back to her tits, felt the cum that coated them, and began rubbing it in gently, gliding over the smooth skin in firm strokes, stopping now and again to tug at her pert nipples. She squirmed a little, partly with arousal, partly nervous of the sensation of his cockhead so close to her arsehole and pussy, but any movement she made seemed to draw her closer to him, deeper into his embrace, bouncing her flesh in his hands. She knew not how, but she felt him smile.

"I love it when you squirm." he purred close to her ear, allowing his cock a small thrust. She gasped, feeling its thick tip spread her outer lips as it slid against her slippery cunt. The hand around her waist slid down the curve of her belly, one large finger parting the soft carpet of her hair in its search for her clit. He found her already throbbing with need under his fingertip, her body responding to his slightest touch with a moan, the subtlest circle he made among her folds coaxing a delightful jiggle from her as she writhed with pleasure. He thrust against her again, feeling her soft lips yielding to him, beckoning him into her, her juices beginning to run down the head of his cock, mixing with his seed. He held her closer, crushing her curves against him, her soft buttocks and tits melding to his firm body. She began to gasp, her small hands scrabbling at the fingers that held her, and for a moment he feared he had hurt her, but the soft moans and little squeals that followed told him otherwise.

The pressure between her lips grew, and the girl gasped, her whole body tensing against the larger one that held her captive. "No..." she whispered, but it was almost a sigh. The titan echoed her with a strangled exhalation of his own, the tightness of her opening teasing him with its promise. His grip on her tits tightened, and he felt warm fluid dribble suddenly from her nipples as her body reached new levels of excitement. Her little clit swelled and twitched beneath his finger while his cockhead pressed deeper, her outer lips spread tight over him like the petals of a rose, her inner lips pushed inward by the slow, probing thrust. She felt herself stretching around him, the feeling like fire as her tight pussy tried to swallow its enormous invader. Her heart clenched, she had no idea if she would fit him, if her pussy would tear, if he cared at all if it did. She gasped as the finger at her clit flicked it gently, causing her to tighten still further around the thrusting cockhead. The first inch of him was within her, her walls stretched as far as they could possibly go, a bead of blood forming at the base of her cunt where the last remnants of her hymen were slowly ripped apart. Still, he continued to impale her, thrusting up into her with agonizing slowness even as he pulled her body down onto him, his cock sliding into her seamlessly, lubricated by the gushing wetness of her need, aided in part by the cum and dribbling precum coating his manhood. The girl bucked and writhed against him, letting out a breathless squeal, and he paused, less than half buried in the grip of her rippling pussy.

"Please!" she gasped, "I can't take any more!" She felt as though she were being split in two, each inch of him that penetrated her further feeding the fire in her pussy, her walls stretched so tight she felt sure they would break. Yet as he stopped, his cockhead wrapped in her slippery warmth, a voice inside her screamed at her to let him push further, her body yearning wildly for that feeling of complete penetration, her pussy, already stretched to bursting, begging to be fucked in full. As if to betray her, a wave of delightful wetness slid down the shaft of the invading cock, and the titan smiled, giving her ample tits a possessive squeeze, his finger at her clit halting its intoxicating dance. She moaned.

"I don't think you mean that." he whispered, and with one, powerful thrust, he forced the remaining length of his cock inside her.

The girl shrieked, pleasure and pain mingling in a cry that rent the quiet darkness of the cabin to join the howling of the wind beyond. Her body was aflame, the giant cock so deep within her she had felt the strength of its thrust as a tremor in her limbs, a shaking in her very heart. Her pussy, clamped around him so tightly she felt he would never be able to withdraw, was full beyond imagining, moulded perfectly around the shape of her invader, her soft lips kissing the broad base of his shaft with their wetness.

"Oh god..." she breathed, as she felt him move within her, the sensation of his member pulling back only to impale her more deeply sending ripples of pleasure through her core.

"Good girl." he grunted, relishing in the feeling of her incredible tightness, her body fitting around his cock as though she had been made to take it. Each time he slid out of her, she seemed to suck him back in, her body unable to mask her frantic need. Every movement he made, from the slightest caress of his fingers on her tits, to the smallest twitch of his cock as it swelled within her, had her gasping and writhing against him, the sensation of her small, soft curves against his chest and abdomen driving him wild. He held her tighter, pinching her nipples painfully between his fingers, and despite himself he began to fuck her harder.

"Oh god! Oh god, oh god, oh god!" she squealed as she felt his body grow iron hard, the tender arms that held her crushing her to him, his huge hand bruising her soft tits, the hand at her clit sliding down to spread her legs further with his fingers. His cock picked up pace, the slow thrusting rhythm changing to a violent pounding as he plundered her depths, her trapped body bouncing against his as he used her for his pleasure. The sudden shift, the feeling of helplessness as she was forced to take his mighty cock, the brutal strength of his arms grasping her to him, holding her legs apart to allow him to fuck her deeper, were too much for the girl's desperate body to bear - in a moment her pleasure reached its peak, and with an intensity of feeling that tore her heaving body asunder, she climaxed.

"I'm coming! Oh! Oh! I'm coming so hard!" she screamed, her juices spurting out around his shaft, squirting around the swinging balls, beading like jewels among the coarse hair. As she reached a desperate hand down to her aching, throbbing clit, his arm tightened around her and he growled wordlessly. Frantically she rubbed herself, extending her orgasm through wave after wave of incomprehensible pleasure, riding his ruthless cock as she came again and again, her cries filling the titan's ears with the music his cock had thrust from her.

"That's it." he rumbled, pushing so deep his cockhead flattened her ripe cervix. She gasped at the sensation, the aftershock of her orgasm leaving her limp as a ragdoll in his arms, held up only by the strength of his arms and his cock pounding within her. Her climax, the feeling of her body trembling in his arms, the wetness squirting around his sack, and the growing tightness of her spasming pussy as he swelled larger within her, were enough to tip him over the edge, and with a strangled cry he unloaded his seed.

It spurted into the girl with enough force to expel him from her entirely had his arms not held her tightly, forcing her to take it as he came. She felt his climax like the thrust of a sword, a deep pain that wrung from her the last waves of the dwindling pleasure of her orgasm, making her squeal. His seed gushed into her womb, spraying out around his shaft and over her lips to mix with the juices coating his balls, splashing her soft thighs and the strong fingers that held them apart. At last, as his cock emptied its load into the girl's hungry cunt, he relaxed his hold on her, pushed the blankets aside and rolled, panting, onto his back.

***

The girl lay atop him, her arms folded across her abdomen, her head on his heaving chest, listening to the wild pounding of his heart. It beat against her cheek like the rhythm of a great drum, making her body quiver. His cock, still buried within her, began to soften, sliding gently from her slippery pussy as more cum gushed out of her onto his lower stomach. Her body ached all over. Her breasts were bruised and tender, the nipples swollen and hard with the memory of his attentions. Her face and hair were still coated in his cream, her thighs slippery with it. Her pussy throbbed painfully as still more of it leaked from her stretched hole, trickling down his flank and pooling on the thin mattress below. She felt blessedly thankful that none of her bones seemed to be broken. As she lay dazed and dumb on the titan's chest, his hand came upon her carefully, those ruthless fingers all gentleness now that the heat of his passion was gone.

"Are you alright?" he mumbled. His hand found hers where they lay upon her stomach, and he clasped them tenderly.

She nodded, dazed, unable to form a single word in reply. All at once, she shivered, the heat from his body beneath her unable to stave off the waiting chill that plucked at her flesh here above the blankets. The next moment, he had covered both of them with the furs again, rolling onto his side as he did so and drawing her close to him once more. She let him, feeling exhaustion in every part of her, her head nestling against the great chest, his hand still clasping both her own.

After some time, he spoke.

"Well... I'll hazard a guess that you did prefer that to dying of cold."

Despite herself, the girl laughed.

"I know it was never much of a choice" he went on, as the warmth within their refuge seeped into her again, driving out the fleeting cold, "but I couldn't really help myself." The blankets above her head parted and she looked up to meet his gaze.

"You looked so beautiful in my bed, in that thin little dress of yours, your hair spread around you, your curves enticing me even through the blankets, that I realised I had to have you if you stayed. Being a human woman, I knew that when you woke you would run from me, but I wanted to give you that choice. When I moved to wake you, I saw that you were shivering. Even under all those furs, you were unable to keep out the cold."

The girl stared at him. His eyes sparkled in the dark.

"I lay beside you then, quietly, so as not to disturb you, because I knew that if I hesitated it was only a matter of time before the cold took you in your sleep. I didn't think what would happen when you woke to find me, a titan of all things, in bed beside you, only that I couldn't bear to see you freezing when my body could so easily protect you."

"You lay beside me... to keep me warm?" the girl said haltingly. The thought had not struck her that the titan would wish anything but to possess her.

"Yes... and no. I won't deny that there were other reasons." his hand released her wrists and found her aching breasts, tracing their slippery, plump outline with his fingers. The girl quivered at his touch, a spasm gripping her aching pussy. He smiled, and she realised all at once that she could see him clearly. The room beyond the cave of blankets was illuminated by the cool, tentative light of day. She studied the face, the greyish-blue skin, the eyes wells of deep crimson, the hair like dark silver. It was alien, and yet not, frightening, but mesmerising in its strange loveliness.

"You're beautiful" she said with perfect sincerity, reaching out her delicate arm to touch him. Her hand found his cheek in the softest caress, and his eyes closed as he basked in the feeling of that touch.

They lay this way as the light grew, then faded, the cold North sun too weak in this deep winter to throw more than a few beams through the frozen forest before it was plunged once more into grey twilight.

As the shadows crept across the pile of furs, the colours around it began to fade, leaving the face of the titan a carving of dusky shadows once more. His eyes opened as the dark deepened, and met hers, which were still fixed upon him. His hand at her breast resumed its electrifying caress. The girl's heart leaped as, between her slick thighs, she felt the probing of his growing manhood.

"The nights are long" he rumbled, beginning to grind up between those soft curves, "and you're bound to lie with me until the cold begins to break. What do you say?"

She started at his tone - despite the command in his words, his voice was uncertain. In response, she reached for the hand at her breast, pressing it deeper into her flesh, and spread her legs to welcome the cock that swelled and stiffened between them.

The titan smiled.