Night Jobs

Story Info
Remote teamwork becomes mutually pleasurable.
4.9k words
4.72
11.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Going down?" I asked.

"Yup, just hold on," Jenny answered. I sat there impatiently for a half minute or so till she finally confirmed, " ... and down. All services have stopped."

"Starting build," I said, typing the command on the admin console. I watched the log scrolling down the screen as the upgrade process began. I waited a minute to make sure it didn't run into any immediate failures.

I was in the extra bedroom of my apartment. With no roommate, I was able to use it as a computer room, both for work and personal use. It was just past midnight on Saturday and I was logged in to my company's production software. Being in devops required me to work a lot of late nights like this.

My large work monitor showed the console, along with all the command lines I might need to correct any issues that cropped up. My laptop monitor showed the online meeting I was in, along with the image of the only other person assigned to this particular task. Jenny Young was another devops tech, one year junior to me. She had short dark hair with bangs and red colored streaks. Her face was round with perky lips that would purse adorably to one side when she was working through a problem. I thought she was incredibly cute.

I'd never actually met Jenny in person, though we'd worked together for six months now. I lived in Colorado, while she was near the company headquarters in Seattle. I'd only been into the office once for my orientation two years ago. But I'd gotten to know her very well through these late night sessions. We would have a lot of downtime as we waited for the update to complete. We talked about shared interests in gaming, anime, and sometimes music. She was a bit of a nerd like me, and both quick witted and funny. As a guy who hadn't had a steady girlfriend since college, she was the only thing that made this job tolerable some nights.

Tonight she was wearing a black t-shirt with the logo of a band I didn't know. She had a small bar piercing her nostrils, and a tongue stud as well, though I only knew about that from previous conversations. It wasn't usually visible. Her studio apartment behind her was a mess as always - bookshelves with titles scattered at random, odd bits of discarded clothing spread out on a futon that she also slept on, and the remains of some kind of noodle dish on the kitchen table.

She lived alone and never talked about a boyfriend - or a girlfriend for that matter. But I'd also never asked directly about her personal life. Not because I was worried about getting in trouble with Human Resources or anything - it just didn't seem relevant. We had a good working relationship going here and I didn't want to make it awkward. Besides, we lived hundreds of miles away from each other.

"Everything looking good?" Jenny asked.

"Yup," I replied. "Server one is building with no issues. So, nothing to do for the next twenty minutes or so." The system was made of four servers, each of which needed to build in the correct sequence during an update. If everything went well, they would do this on their own and be done in an hour or two. If not, that's where we'd come in.

"Thank god we are here," Jenny said with a smirk.

"I feel very useful," I concurred with a laugh.

As we settled in to wait I started browsing the web on my personal computer. The screens for that are just off to the side of my work laptop. I never did any personal browsing on the work system. That laptop was loaded who-knows how much monitoring software. Better to keep all my personal business on my own computer.

After a bit the build moved on to server two with no issues. We continued waiting with nothing much to do. I could have fired up a game, but I didn't want to get into anything too involved since I might have to stop right away. Jenny also didn't seem to be in a talkative mood. She was typing away at something off to the side - likely her own personal system.

After a bit I ended up going to PornHub. Not the best decision during work hours, but I'd been low-key horny all day. It's not like the screen was visible to my laptop camera either. I just had to make sure I didn't forget the camera was on and start jacking off.

After a while Jenny sat back and stretched her arms over her head. Then she said, "I'm going to turn off my camera for a bit," and reached forward to click with her mouse.

"No problem," I said, trying not to look embarrassed at having been interrupted when I was really getting into the video I was watching. I looked over as she withdrew her hand from the mouse. Then to my shock, she reached down and casually pulled her shirt over her head. She tossed it aside and stretched again, nonchalantly airing out her bare chest.

I was dumbfounded. She must have miss-clicked and thought she turned off the camera but really didn't. Her breasts were larger than I thought they would be - accentuated by her slim torso. My eyes were drawn up from her pierced navel, over the smooth slopes of those lovely mounds, finally to rest on her plump nipples nestled on flowers of areola. She started twisting her torso as she stretched, causing them to sway hypnotically left and right. I could still hear the porn playing in the video on my other monitor, and the combination made it even more erotic.

I needed to say something, but before I could she suddenly leaned forward and said, "Did server three fail to start?"

I blinked and forced myself to focus on the console. Sure enough, server two had finished but three had immediately crapped out with a fatal error. I started the process of checking the log, running on automatic and putting the whole issue of her exposure to the back of my mind.

In a few minutes I'd confirmed the problem. "Just a timing issue, I think. It tried to start before the post-checks were done on two. I'm restarting manually and that should fix it." I watched the console and log as it restarted, and sure enough it was soon past the block and going.

"They need to fix the scripts to prevent that. Happens every third time, I think," said Jenny, taking a swig out of a bottle of tea. She was still bare-chested and nonchalantly leaning back in her chair.

Now I had a real problem. I needed to tell her I could see her, but it had been several minutes. It seemed like it was too late for me to speak up. I thought about whether I could just pretend it wasn't happening. But this was an open meeting that others on our team could join, and they sometimes did during these sessions. I wouldn't want her to end up being exposed to others just because I was too embarrassed to say something. There seemed to be nothing to do but bite the bullet.

"Uh, Jenny," I said, making sure to lock my eyes off to the side. "You should know that your camera is still on."

In my peripheral vision I saw her freeze, then dart forward and grab the mouse. Suddenly her feed went black. I took a nervous breath and waited for the fallout.

" ... thanks," she said.

I was still staring at my other monitor, which was unfortunately still showing porn. "No problem," I said, nodding sagely.

"So ... took you a while to mention that."

"I got distracted by the server three issue."

There was a pause. "Okay. I buy that," she said. "You sure you weren't just looking for the screenshot button?"

I felt blood rushing to my face and kicked myself for not thinking of that. "No," I said with emphasis. "I was just ... flummoxed."

She laughed. "No one has ever been 'flummoxed' by my breasts before. Huh. I don't know how to take that. Is it a compliment?"

"Yeah," I assured her. I was running into unknown territory here. "You could stop traffic with those things."

Her laugh was louder this time. "Okay, that I will take as a compliment. And I'll keep it in mind if I ever need to run across a busy street".

I laughed at this too - more in relief than anything else. It seemed like we were going to gloss over this without making things awkward. I still regretted not grabbing a pic while I had the chance, but the image was burned into my brain all the same. I just needed to keep things professional until we were done.

Her screen was still black. "So ... as long as we are alerting each other to things, I think I need to tell you something, too".

Puzzled, I turned to the camera and said, "What?"

"I can hear that porn you're playing through your mic".

Shit, I thought. I quickly hit pause on the video as she laughed. The blood rushed back into my face again. Her screen came alive showing her grinning at me. She had her shirt back on.

"I am so sorry," I stammered.

She smiled at me like a cat with a mouse. "It's alright. It's a long night after all. But I didn't want you to have someone else hear it and get embarrassed."

"God, like I'm not already embarrassed," I said, covering my face with my hand.

"I said don't worry about it. It's not like I haven't done the same thing sometimes."

I peered at her through the gap in my fingers. "Seriously? You've been watching porn all these nights?"

"Not all the nights," she protested. "I said 'sometimes'." When I continued to regard her doubtfully she added, "Girls like porn too, you know."

This was starting to get very interesting. The only time our talk had touched on sexual matters before was the night she discussed her tongue stud, and that was just innuendeo about what she liked to use it for. "Really?", I asked. "So what kind of porn do you like?"

She shook her head with a taunting expression. "Nuh-uh. You're the one that got caught. You tell me what you were watching."

"Ummm ... " I temporized.

"Just send me the link." I looked doubtful at this. "Come on - do it," she insisted.

Backed into a corner, I did as she asked. I had all her contact information, as I did for everyone I worked with. You never knew when you'd need to reach someone or how. So I copied the link from PornHub and sent it to her personal email. Best to keep this completely off the company system.

Jenny clicked idly at her mouse until it arrived on her end, then I saw her copy it out and bring it up on her own personal laptop. I couldn't see that screen any more than she could see mine, but apparently it worked because she raised her eyebrows and looked at me with a mock abashed expression. "'Blowjob Race'. Wow, you just sent that to me. Baller move." She was laughing now.

"You asked for what I had up at the moment!" I said, defending myself. "I'd just been following links for a while and that's where I ended up. I didn't search that to start with!" I wondered if I should have found something more vanilla before I sent the link, but I hadn't had the time to think of that.

She pursed those adorable lips and shook her head. "No no, it's fine." Then she got a sly grin. "Let's watch it together. Get ready to restart on my count."

After a moment I did as she asked, resetting the video to the beginning. Then on her signal we both started it at the same time. She sat back as the video began to play and took another swig of her tea. I kept looking back and forth between her and the screen. Remembering the sound issue, I also muted it while I was thinking about it.

The video featured two rows of four guys facing each other in a room. They all had their dicks out and were stroking them slowly, though most were not very hard. A naked girl knelt in front of the first guy in each row. They were giving them blowjobs while people cheered them on. It seemed to be a race to see which one could make her four guys come first. Both girls had their hair pulled back in scrunchies and I thought of them by their colors - Red and Green. Red was a medium build blonde girl with a tattoo up her right side. Green was smaller and darker-skinned, with a bit of an east Asian look to her. Her pitch black hair was longer than Red's.

It was not the sort of video I'd pick if I was going to watch porn with a girl. The few times I'd tried that, I'd always selected something that I thought she would like. Always scenes with just one couple. Usually something tagged "Female Interest" or "Romantic" - which as far as I could tell just meant everybody moved very slowly. The girls I was with never paid too much attention to it. We would just end up having sex like normal with the video as background noise.

So I assumed Jenny would be turned off by the whole thing. I kept one eye on her, but she didn't seem disgusted. She was watching the video with interest. They were showing a close-up shot of Red and her current guy. Her cheeks were hollowed out as she pumped him with her hand and sucked on his cock.

I was starting to get a little hard myself. I knew anything below my waist wouldn't be visible in the camera, for which I was glad. I was just wearing the shorts I always lounged around in, and they were starting to get a noticeable tent. I normally wouldn't be able to see anything of Jenny below the waist either, but she had one foot propped up on the seat of her chair so I could see that knee in the image.

"So this is the kind of stuff you like?" she asked, startling me out of picturing that knee resting against her bare chest.

I started to deny it, but she didn't seem put out at all so I figured I'd just be honest. "Yeah, this one is pretty good," I said. After a moment I added, "She's very enthusiastic." Red was now deepthroating her target cock while looking up at the guy.

"Yeah," Jenny agreed, seeming transfixed by the video. After a moment she looked at me saying, "It's strange that we'd both get turned on by this, right?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well," she said, "I'm a straight girl. So it's natural that I'd get turned on looking at dicks ... " She glanced at the video, then added, " ... ejaculating dicks."

I looked over. "Yup, she got that one," I agreed. Red was jerking off the first cock as it shot ropes of white onto her tits to the cheers of the crowd. When it started to slow she took it back in her mouth and seemed to swallow the rest there. Jenny and I watched together in silence as Red worked till the first guy was completely spent before going to the next one in the line.

"She's thorough," Jenny conceded. Then she added in a considering tone, "I'd think the rules would have allowed her to move on right away."

"Well, that's just good sportsmanship," I said. She laughed at this. The camera moved over for a close-up of Green, who was now one behind.

"Anyway ... ," Jenny continued, "I see why I'd get turned on watching a bunch of dicks. But you're a straight guy ... " Here she paused, then looked a question at me.

"Yes!" I assured her, quickly.

She spread her hands out, "No judgment - just asking."

"Very straight," I assured her.

"Ooo - 'very straight'. A little bit defensive there, are you?" she asked, laughing. When I refused to rise to that bait she continued, "And yet you get turned on by watching ... a bunch of dicks," Jenny said. Her voice caught a bit as she gestured at the screen, so I looked over. Green was finishing her first guy - holding his cock steady as he shot ropes of cum onto her waiting tongue.

Jenny's face was flushed and her eyes were glued to the video. Far from being disgusted, she was clearly getting turned on. I slouched down a bit to make sure the bulge in my shorts was still under desk level.

"It's not just dicks," I countered. "There are two naked girls there."

"Yes, but that's not the point, is it?" Jen asked, looking back at me.

"Well ... I'm imagining they're going down on me," I explained. I took a shuddering breath. I was getting very turned on now. Both from imagining having a beautiful girl like Red or Green giving that kind of enthusiastic attention to my cock, but also from talking with Jenny about it. It was taking a bit of effort to avoid rubbing my erection through my shorts. It would surely be obvious if I started jacking off, however surreptitiously.

Jenny suddenly let out an exasperated sigh and reached for her laptop. "Just a sec," she said. The camera swung wildly and I found myself looking at the ceiling of her apartment. The chair squeaked from outside the frame for a bit, then the camera suddenly yanked back down to return to its normal view.

Jenny looked just the same as before, though she no longer had one knee up in the frame. "What was that all about," I asked, puzzled.

Hesitating only briefly, she grabbed the camera and pointed it down for an instant to her lap and then back up. So quickly I almost couldn't see it for sure, I realized I'd gotten a flash of her pussy. She was now naked below the t-shirt. I also didn't see any pubic hair at all, suggesting she was completely shaved down there, though it's possible I missed it.

"Holy crap!" I exclaimed. She was grinning wickedly at me. "Wait, do that again so I can get a screenshot," I said.

She shook her head. "Nope. Ya' gotta be fast".

"Damn," I said. I had a full hard-on at this point. Part of that was due to Red finishing off the second guy in her line, but mostly it was because of this new, sexy side of Jenny I was seeing. I couldn't believe she'd actually flashed me.

"Okay, your turn," she said. She sat back in her chair and regarded me expectantly.

I hesitated a moment but there was never any real doubt I'd go along. I hoped that she'd flash me again or maybe give me another look at her gorgeous tits. To encourage that, I could do a little out-of-frame stripping. I pushed my laptop camera to point at the ceiling and took off my shorts. I then stepped out to the hall and grabbed a small towel to put on the fake leather seat of my desk chair before I sat down again. I knew from experience that it could stick to my skin.

"What's taking so long?" asked Jenny. I assumed she meant me, but on the screen Green was also having a hard time getting guy number two to give up the goods. Not for lack of effort, though - she was swirling her tongue around the head of his cock and pumping him furiously.

I tilted my camera back down, making sure to only show me from above the waist like before. "Well?" she asked. Hesitating a moment, I reached up and quickly pointed the camera down at my hard cock and then back up.

Jenny was typing on the keyboard. "And ... saved!"

"Hey!"

She laughed and shook her head. "Your fault - you gave me warning so I could get ready".

I felt like I should protest more, but frankly it just turned me on to know that she wanted to take a dick pic. "Fine," I said. "Just don't put it in the general chat". She stuck her tongue out at me, revealing that silver stud I'd seen before. It was suddenly much more arousing, considering what we were both watching.

I looked over to see that Red was finishing up on her third guy, licking cum off her lips and using her fingers to push the rest in her mouth. Green was still struggling with guy two, holding still while he faced fucked her.

"So, where were we," Jenny said. She sat back and watched her video screen. Red was on her last guy. His cock had a larger girth than the others, and she was struggling to get it all in her mouth. "Damn," she said. "I think we're going to have a winner soon".

I grunted in agreement. The camera was showing a close-up of Green's second guy as his cock pulsed in her mouth. She swallowed repeatedly as he climaxed, but cum still leaked out around her lips and dropped in a sticky line down to the floor. I began to stroke myself slowly. My cock was rock hard and leaking pre-cum, but still below the level of the desk.

Worried I might be going too far doing this, I spared a glance at Jenny. To my surprise, she had her foot back up on the chair and one hand between her legs. She was obviously fingering herself as she watched the video wide-eyed.

My heart felt like it was up in my throat. I had to stop for a second so I didn't come right then. This was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced. Doing this with Jenny on the same screen where we'd been in countless meetings and upgrades was giving me a huge thrill.

12