Night Jobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced at the screen and saw me staring at her. "What?" she asked defensively. Her arm stopped moving for a moment, but then she put on a sly smile and started fingering herself again. "Isn't this what you do while you watch porn? Or are you just in it for the story?"

Grinning, I started an obvious stroking motion. "No, this is what I do too," I confirmed. It felt like a full minute that we just stared at each other through the screen as we pleasured ourselves. Reluctantly, I said "I'm worried someone else might join the meeting, though".

"Not likely," she said, voice husky from arousal. "Besides, at this rate it's not going to be that much longer before I'm done." She started working her arm faster. "You?" she asked.

"No, not long," I agreed. In truth, I was doing all I could to avoid shooting off right then. Jenny looked back at the video and let out a small moan as she continued to work herself up.

On the screen, Green was onto her third guy, licking frantically up and down his shaft. Then she sucked it into her mouth and started working it like a mad woman. The remaining cum from guy two was dripping from her chin. Meanwhile, Red was still struggling to get a good rhythm going with the large cock of her number four.

"So, what makes a good blowjob?" Jenny suddenly asked me.

Considering what I'd just seen from Green, I answered, "Enthusiasm. The best head is when she loves doing it." Jenny grunted in a half-moan, half assent. I watched her getting off to this, then asked "So, do you like giving blowjobs?"

Jenny licked her lips again. "I love sucking cock," she answered. She was fingering herself faster now. Green had finished guy three off in record time - jerking off his spurting cock into her mouth, then taking it back in and sucking him dry while Red continued to struggle. Moments later, Green pounced on guy number four. He immediately grabbed her ponytail and started thrusting his hips.

I could see Jenny's nipples poking little tents in her shirt now. "I love the feel of a warm cock in my mouth," she said. "I love making a guy squirm and moan as I suck him". She was building to a peak, her hand furiously working below the level of the desk.

Jenny's voice rose to a crescendo. " ... And I love making him lose control ... uh ... and come!"

On the screen, Green was completing a literal come from behind victory as guy four shot his load over her face. But I was transfixed by the other screen, as Jenny came with a squealing grunt. She jerked with pleasure, mouth open and eyes clamped shut as she threw her head back. Her foot that had been on the chair shot forward to brace against the edge of her desk. I frantically stabbed the screenshot button. All's fair, I thought.

Slowly her breathing returned to normal and she looked at me with a smile. She lifted her fingers and sucked them briefly. I still couldn't see her pussy directly, but I had no doubt it was swollen and wet. "OK," she said, "your turn now".

I laid back and resumed stroking myself while glancing at the other screen. In another display of true sportsmanship, Green was now helping Red to get the last guy off. They had their mouths on either side of his cock, sliding up and down together and taking turns to tongue the head.

Hot as that was, I didn't need it to get me over the edge. I had Jenny staring at me on the other monitor, leaning forward and urging me on. "Come on," she coaxed. "I wanna see that cum ... "

I'd never done this on camera for a girl before, but I had no hesitation in giving Jenny what she wanted. Feeling my orgasm start, I thrust my hips up and pumped my cock. The last guy on the screen was shooting his cum on the girls' tits as I began to erupt. I watched Jenny open her mouth in an 'O' as the streams shot up into view. Most landed back on my shirt. Some of it hit the desk near the keyboard. I saw her pressing keys on her side to save this image, but I didn't care. I wanted her to see it.

Who was I kidding? I wanted to shoot it right in that waiting mouth of hers.

When I finished I lay back in my chair panting and sweating. I fumbled with the towel and wiped off the edge of the desk. "Wow, that was a good one," Jenny said. I looked at her grinning face. "Thank you. I haven't had that much fun in a while".

I waved my hand. "You're welcome," I panted. "Happy ... uh, happy to do it".

She giggled. "Most guys are too self-conscious to really go for it like that".

"Really?"

"Yeah. They're happy to watch me get off, but then they get all shy when I want a return show".

I thought about that for a moment. Just how many guys had she done this with? I quickly decided it didn't matter - I was just glad to be one of them. "That's a first time for me," I said.

"Well," she replied, "we will have to do that again some time. I see that number four is done".

"Yeah, both fours are done. But Green won for sure."

"I was talking about the servers," she said with a laugh.

I blinked, trying to remember what we had been doing. Sitting up to check the console, I saw that she was correct. "You're right. Everything looks good. I think we're done".

"Well then, time for me to go to bed," she said. Then she winked. "See you in tomorrow's stand-up". With that, she dropped out of the meeting.

I sat there dazed for a moment, still feeling the pleasure of my climax rolling through me. Then I remembered the screenshot I had taken and quickly brought it up. I'd caught Jenny in the middle of her orgasm, head back and mouth open. Her nipples stood out from the curve of her breasts, and her t-shirt had ridden up to expose a bit of her midriff. Her one foot was braced on the edge of the desk with curled toes, while her hand vanished down between her legs. The fact that you couldn't see her pussy, only picture it in your mind, made it even sexier. I made sure to carefully save the image.

I thought back over the events of the past hour with a bemused expression. I could hardly believe that happened. What was it going to be like to see her on screen in a regular meeting now?

More importantly - when was the next upgrade?

12