Night Music in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebekah sighed deeply as I embraced her. She circled my waist with her arms. Her warm breath on my chest sent currents of excitement through me. My erection, pressing against her abdomen, felt ready to explode in ecstasy at any moment.

We held each other for a few moments until Rebekah looked up at me and whispered, 'Let's lie down, Gabe.'

I reluctantly released her so we could get into the sleeping bag. But not before I gently lifted her chin and touched my lips to hers.

Rebekah responded to that gentle kiss like a match had been put to gasoline. She pulled me down and pressed her lips to mine hard. Her tongue pushed its way into my mouth and fenced with mine. I held a breast briefly, relishing the feel of the hard nipple against my palm. But Rebekah pushed my hand away from her breast. Down along her abdomen to the gap between her legs. My fingertips found soft, fluffy hair instead the panties that should have been there. And the heat of her arousal.

Rebekah's arms encircled my neck as soon as my fingers brushed her mons. When I gently pressed my palm against her, she moaned deeply and moved a hand down to join mine. Rebekah guided my fingers first to her clit, where she pressed them against it before circling the hard, slippery little button. She gasped as her hips lifted against my hand. Then she guided two fingers into warm, silky depths. My fingers slid easily into her burning hot core. Rebekah stiffened against me and cried out softly. My fingers were squeezed tightly as waves of spasms gripped them. She held my hand tightly at the wrist as her hips bucked against my hand.

I watched her face intently, surprised at how rapidly her body had gone out of control.

'Gabe, please I can't wait any longer. I need you inside me,' she whispered. 'It's all I've thought about today. I've been a wreck all day. I couldn't do anything right at work. I think the woman that manages the coffee shop knew what had me so flustered. She kept smiling at me. She pulled me aside as I was getting ready to leave, hugged me and told me she hoped I had a wonderful night. Please don't make me wait any longer.'

Rebekah rolled onto her back, pulling me on top of her and raised her legs. My erection nestled against her sex. It was hot against my steel-hard rod. Moist, soft pubic hair tickled my crown when I involuntarily slid my length along the gap between her labia.

The music had been absent during our buildup to what we both knew was imminent. Rebekah reached between us, grasped my erection, and positioned the head against her opening. Just as she pulled on me, encouraging me to enter her, the music began again.

It started as a brief dissonant collection of chords. As I slowly pushed into Rebekah's tight, hot core for the first time, I drew a deep breath, trying hard not to be overwhelmed by these new and incredible sensations. Rebekah groaned and stiffened as I slowly slid into her. In the back of my mind, the music I heard began to take on structure. The flutes played a soft, pleasant melody, with symbols softly crashing in the background. Despite the nearly overwhelming sensation of my cock engulfed in Rebekah's hot depths, the soft, pleasant melody still somehow intruded. And I realized I knew the song. One my mother played all the time.

Just as I drew back, to do what both Rebekah and I had been waiting so long to experience, the soft melody suddenly gave way. When I pushed my cock back into Rebekah, the powerful, soulful strains, of what could only be Tom Rigney's alto sax, began the opening sax riff to Gerry Rafferty's "Baker Street".

It was probably all a coincidence. An incongruous alignment of inexperience, the overpowering feel of Rebekah's hot depths, along with our long and anxious anticipation. Rebekah stiffened and cried out as I slowly pushed into her. Her vagina walls squeezed my length. And then it happened.

An explosion of sensations gripped me. My breath caught. A bolt of lightning struck, igniting every synapse. My cock spasmed repeatedly as I thrashed uncontrollably between Rebekah's thighs. Her depths grew hotter. And more slippery as my seed filled her. Amazingly, Rebekah was meeting my every thrust with one of her own. As my vision cleared, I saw she was as much in the throes of ecstasy as I was.

And even though the sensations abated, neither of us stopped. I somehow remained as hard as I had been before I entered her. I couldn't speak. It was all I could do to breathe.

Rebekah had no trouble voicing her desires. 'Oh, god, Gabe! Don't stop! Keep doing that. Keep going! Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop! Oh, god that feels good! More! More! Please give me more! Again! That's it, push your cock into me again!'

She kept encouraging me until her body stiffened again and she cried out once more. Her body shook under me as another peak ripped through her. While lost in ecstasy, Rebekah could do no more than cry out unintelligible sounds. But once the sensations released her nervous system, she returned to encouraging my efforts.

'Yes, Gabe. Keep going! Take me there again. I know you can! You feel so good inside me! Oh, god keep fucking me! Please don't stop fucking me!'

Amazingly, Rebekah had two more orgasms before my body ignited again. My second explosion wasn't quite as intense as the first one. But Rebekah's included an almost frightening loss of bodily control. She fell limp beneath me as I went over the edge. She no longer matched my thrusts but shook and twitched. And then twitched and shook some more. All accompanied by soft moans and cries of joy.

I fell beside her. We were both sweaty and exhausted. I was nearly breathless. And lost in a post orgasmic stupor. Rebekah curled up against me. Her body twitched a few times as we came back to reality together. It took a few minutes before I felt a warm drop fall onto my shoulder. Rebekah was sobbing softly.

I twisted slightly so I could look at her. Her face glowed behind the tears streaming from her eyes. 'Are you okay? Are you sorry we did this?'

Rebekah's response was immediate. She kissed me passionately. Holding my face to her as if she was afraid it all had been a dream that would dissipate when she woke. When she broke the kiss, she sighed deeply.

'No, I'm not sorry. How could you ask that? I'm so happy I could bust, Gabe. I love you, Gabe. I want to do this again and again. I don't want to stop making love to you.' Then she nestled back into my shoulder. We both soon fell asleep. I woke a couple hours later to find Rebekah gone. I sat up in a panic, wondering where she was. But then I heard voices. Rebekah, Jessi, and another girl's voice. I knew the voice, but it was soft enough that I couldn't put a name or a face to it.

I listened for a moment, wondering what they were talking about. It was nothing out of the ordinary. Jessi was talking about helping her mother at the garden center after she got home. Then I heard Rebekah say all she was going to do was sleep Sunday away. All three of them giggled.

I quietly pulled on my shorts and searched for my shirt, then pulled it on. The girls were all looking at me as I exited the tent. The third girl was Robin Selmer, a friend of Jessi's. I didn't know her well. She was in choir but was also a cheerleader and one of the girls at school that was popular with the athletes.

Jessi grinned up at me from her perch on the log bench. 'Hey stud! You cost me ten dollars tonight. But I don't mind.'

'What are you talking about?' I asked.

Robin looked over at Rebekah and said, 'Maybe I'll start hanging out with band geeks next year when I get to State. If they're anything like what you described, I've wasted my time with the jocks.'

The three of them laughed.

'How did I cost you ten bucks, Jessi?'

'I bet Rebekah you wouldn't get her off the first time.' The three of them laughed as I felt my face flush warm. 'I almost wish I'd taken up with you. Sounds like you did a much better job than Jimmy did my first time.'

I couldn't believe my ears. Jessi had dated Jimmy Bering, our All-Conference power forward, for nearly two years, then broke up with him just after senior year began. He didn't take it well. In fact, he got into a bit of trouble with the administration over his continued infatuation with Jessi. He instigated several heated arguments with her in the school hallways and he followed her into the girl's lavatory during one spat. The grief he got from the administration for that was nothing compared to the shit he got from his teammates. I was a little embarrassed that Jessi knew our plan for the night.

'How do you know Rebekah didn't cover for me and tell you I was great, when I was really a big disappointment?' I regretted the question the moment it was out there. Even in the dim light from the lantern, I could see Rebekah's face change color.

Jessi and Robin looked at each other and giggled. 'We got here just as you guys were getting started. We heard everything,' Jessi said. 'You got pretty excited when Tom started playing 'Baker Street'.'

Robin weighed in, too, 'Yeah, I was jealous it wasn't me when Tom started playing 'Baker Street',' she said wearing a big grin.

I quit while I was still ahead.

The four of us sat around for about a half hour talking about the day's events. Rebekah and I suffered some good-natured ribbing but mostly we talked about the day's events. Jessi and Robin settled in for the night in their tent. Rebekah and I settled in for the night in ours. Which means we snuggled up and went to sleep. Rebekah was too sore to do any more.

Graduation was only a few weeks away. I was a decent student but had my weaknesses. I finished seventy-third among almost eight-hundred students. Rebekah was our valedictorian. At the annual awards night, Rebekah received a full scholarship from USC, partly for band, partly for academics. I knew she'd been accepted but neither of us expected she'd be able to go. Even if her parents were around to help.

After graduation, Rebekah and I spent most of our time together that summer. She still worked Saturday and Sunday in the coffee shop and filled for coworkers on vacation. But many of our weekdays, especially when Mr. and Mrs. Berger were at work, were spent in each other's arms.

In late August, Rebekah had to leave for California. Aunt Willie told her to take the Mini and return it during winter break. I was going to State, just a couple hours away. We stayed in touch for more than a year, chatting on ICQ and exchanging phone calls when we could. We spent winter break together and I drove her to the airport when she left to go back to school. But like most high school sweethearts that go to different colleges, we gradually lost touch and moved on with our lives. I think our relationship fizzled partly because Rebekah just couldn't afford to come back during the summer.

After I finished my grocery shopping, I impatiently herded the kids into the car and started loading groceries into the trunk. When I reached for the last bag in the shopping cart, Rebekah was standing next to my cart. I stood up and smiled at her. She smiled back.

I expected we'd exchange a few words and say goodbye, going our separate ways. But I was surprised when she gave me a quick hug and stood on tiptoes to kiss my cheek.

'It was good to see you again, Gabe. I already knew you work with the middle school band. I'm moving up to teach music at Rush Middle School next year and I'll take over the band after next year. Mr. Talbot is retiring.'

'I didn't know that,' I said, surprised he hadn't yet mentioned it. We'd worked together for more than four years. 'It'll be nice to see you all the time. I'll talk to my wife and make a plan to get us all together at the beginning of school next year.'

'I'd like that,' she said with a silly grin. Then she leaned closer and whispered, 'Does your wife know how excited you get if 'Baker Street' is playing while you're making love?'

I smiled, shook my head in resignation, and watched her walk down the parking lot to her car. She disappeared around the passenger side while she put her daughter in the car seat. I closed my trunk and got in behind the wheel. Greeted by chorus of questions: 'Daddy? Who is that lady?' 'Why did she hug you?' 'Did she kiss you?' 'She's really pretty. How come she kissed you?' 'Does Mommy know her?' 'How come we've never seen her before?' 'What do you mean by old friend?' 'Are you going to tell Mom she kissed you?'

To my dismay, half-way home "Baker Street" came on the radio. I changed the station. I didn't need the memory to arouse me now, like it did almost every time I heard it. It would be another week before Carol got home. The kids complained bitterly when I changed the station. Their grandfather's band played that song and they loved hearing it.