Night of Celebration

Story Info
The night after the last gymnastics meet.
7k words
4.55
82.6k
93

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavKrieg
DavKrieg
262 Followers

This is the edited version. I fixed the years and some minor typos

This is a work of fiction. This is pure fantasy. None of the characters exist in real life. All characters are of legal age to have consensual family love. Enjoy.

*

The girls were making a racket in the kitchen. "I hope you are not making too big a mess in there" Craig called from his bedroom.

"We aren't, and we are going to clean it up anyway, Daddy." His daughter, Crissie replied.

Crissie is an 18 year old gymnast. She is small, at 5' 3' and 99 pounds. She has short blond hair, just to her chin and bright blue eyes. She just had the last competition of the school year and she and her best friend and teammate Susan are celebrating their win.

Susan is also a senior and a gymnast. She has long red hair and sea foam green eyes. She is 5 feet tall and weighs just 90 pounds. The girls are in the kitchen making cookies.

"Would you like to try one of the cookies Mr. D?" Susan says as she walks into his bedroom holding a plate up to me.

"Thank you, dear. I would love one." Craig takes one and bites into it. "Mmm, my favorite."

"That's what Crissie said, peanut butter is your favorite. Do you really like it?" Susan asks.

"I really do, Susie. I really do. Thank you. This was very nice." Craig looks over at Susan and sees that she has a bit of flour on her nose. He reaches over and brushes it off. She giggles as he asks "Did you two clean up your mess?"

"Crissie is doing that now, but I wanted to bring you the cookies while they are still warm."

"Thank you sweetheart, but let's get you back in the kitchen and help her clean up." Craig stands up and gives Susan a quick kiss on the forehead. "C'mon, lets go."

Susan blushes a bit and giggles again but turns and heads to the kitchen.

Susan Davis has been friends with Crissie Dotson for 13 years. The girls met in kindergarten and they and their families have been friends since. Susan's father left before she was born and her mother is an airline pilot. Her mother, Stephanie, worked a lot. She flew local flights to try to be close to home, but often longer flights that would take her all over the world for days or weeks at a time.

Craig Dotson joined the Fire Service at the age of twenty two after four years in the USMC. Craig served fifteen years as a fire fighter for the city in which he grew up. He retired earlier this year due to a knee injury. Crissie Dotson was born while Craig was in the Marines. Her mother is an exotic dancer who dropped Crissie off with Craig's parents one day when Crissie was a baby and hasn't been seen since. During the shifts Craig worked, the girls stayed either at Susan's or one set of the grandparents. When Stephanie was away, Susan stayed with the Dotsons. Susan stayed with the Dotsons often enough that she has her own bedroom and the girls consider themselves sisters and Craig thinks of her as a second daughter.

"Hey! We were both supposed to give him the cookies together!" Crissie says when they walk in the kitchen. "You left me here to work alone."

"I'm sorry, Cris. I'll finish up" Susan says and moves to the sink to finish the few dishes left.

"The cookies were great girls, thank you for making them. But now you need to go get ready for bed." Dave grabs his daughter in a hug and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"You are welcome Daddy. Glad you liked 'em." Crissie kisses her daddy on the cheek as well and returns his big bear hug.

"Where is my hug and kiss Mr. D?" Susan says, holding her arms out.

Craig releases his daughter, and with a pat on her butt sends her out of the kitchen towards the stairs. He turns and picks up tiny Susan in a big hug and moves to kiss her cheek. As he moves close, Susan turns her head and catches his lips on hers instead. Surprising him, he almost lets go of her, but he gets a hold of himself and puts her down gently.

"Sorry Mr. D." She whispers, blushing slightly.

"It's OK sweety. Just an accident." He replies. "Go ahead and get ready for bed." She turns and heads up stairs, with a smile on her face and a tingle in her tummy.

After the girls have had time to get ready for bed, Craig heads upstairs to check on them. He sees that the girls are in the upstairs den watching a movie laying in front of the TV on their bellies with their legs bent and feet in the air. Both of them have changed into their pajamas. Susan is wearing a what seems to be a night gown, but with her legs how they are, it has risen up showing off her very toned, shapely legs. Crissie is in her usual tank top and shorts, but maybe not completely usual, as the shorts seem to be shorter than Craig is used to seeing on her. Her tanned gymnasts legs are in full view and he can also see just the bottom of her very firm butt peeking out. "Girls, I just wanted to again say congratulations on your win. You were both amazing out there today. Perfect tens all the way in my book." Craig says as he walks up behind them.

They both turn and smile. "Thank you daddy. But you are just biased because you love us so much. And we made you your favorite cookies." Crissie says.

Susan just smiles and says "I agree. Just cause you love us."

Craig laughs. "I do love you girls, but you rocked it today. Take your compliment and come kiss me good night. As soon as the movie is over it's time for lights out."

The girls jump up and Crissie jumps into his arms wrapping hers around his neck. She quickly kisses him on the lips and says. "You are the best Daddy. Smart and handsome."

Susan waits until Crissie lets go and she then jumps up and wraps her arms around his neck. She hugs him tight, her mouth next to his ear. "You are the best. Very handsome and sexy." Susan kisses Craig on the lips again and lets go, sliding down his body to the floor smiling. Craig has no words and with a stunned look, watches as Susan lays on the floor next to Crissie again, kicking her feet up in such a way that her night gown rides very high indeed up her smooth legs. He shakes his head and turns to head back down stairs. "Lights out in 20 minutes, girls." He says.

"OK Daddy. Good night!" Both girls reply in chorus.

Thirty minutes later, the TV and lights upstairs are turned off and he can hear the girls moving around headed to their bedrooms and getting settled. After the girls have been quiet for awhile Craig heads to his bathroom to take a shower. He is standing under the water for awhile, thinking of the kisses that Susan surprised him with. She has been Crissie's friend for years, and has spent many a night here, but that is the first time she has done that. Usually that girl is extremely shy and very quiet. "But, damn.. isn't she sexy" he says out loud to himself. Thinking of those muscular legs, and the quick flash of firm butt he saw as she laid down. His cock starts to harden as he thinks of Susan's legs and ass... and speaking of asses... Crissie's butt cheeks poking out of her shorts is getting his blood pumping a bit too. "I can't believe how good both of them looked just then." He thinks as he starts to stroke his hardening cock "Dammit! I can't jerk off to my daughter! Or her best friend! What kind of pervert am I?!"

He turns off the shower and grabs his towel to dry off. He walks back into his bedroom drying his face and beard.

**********

Susan is laying in her bed, listening to her heart racing. She can hear the shower downstairs running. She gets out of bed and into the hallway, trying not to wake Crissie when she walks past her open door. She quickly walks past Crissie's room and heads downstairs. "What am I doing." She whispers to herself. "I must be crazy." She sees that Craig's door is open and that the bathroom door is ajar. She looks at his king sized bed, his clothes from the day laying on the bed. She walks to the bathroom door and looks in. She can see the shower but can't see anything else. She hears him say "Dammit! I can't jerk off to my daughter! Or her best friend! What kind of pervert am I?!

A lightning bolt hits her tummy and shoots downward. "He is thinking of me like that! And Crissie!" Her hand goes to her mouth, and the other tries to scratch the tingle down below. The shower stops, and she panics. "Damn! He's coming!" She looks around and runs and jumps in the bed. Pulling the covers over her. Realizing that that is the dumbest place to hide right now, but it's too late. She peeks out from the covers just as he walks into the room. The towel is over his face, but her eyes are zeroed in on his cock. "It's big, and hard!" she thinks "And it's hard 'cause he was thinking about me..." the tingle down below has turned electric, and has spread to her nipples. She gasps as he steps closer to her bed.

Craig has the towel up vigorously rubbing his hair. Susan is watching his hard cock bouncing up and down as he dries his face. He turns back to the bathroom to toss the towel. She looks at his muscular back and firm athletic ass. Her hand moves down between her legs, rubbing the tingle.

Craig turns back to the bed and notices his bed covers are moving. He notices the eyes peeking out from under the pile. "I see you. Get out from under there." He says as he grabs his shorts from the foot of the bed. "Come on now. Quit trying to hide."

Susan pulls the covers down and sits up. "I'm so sorry Mr. D. Please don't hate me. Don't be mad" she cries " I couldn't sleep and I came down to see if you were awake and I heard you in the shower and then you came out and I got scared and hid. Please don't be mad. I know you hate me now." She stammers, tears running down her face.

Craig was in the process of putting his shorts on, he had one leg in when Susan started crying. Craig dropped his shorts and hurried over to Susan. "Don't cry Susie, I'm not mad and I'll never hate you. You are my sweet Susie." He says as he leans down in front of her. Craig puts his hands on each of her cheeks and wipes her tears with his thumbs. He kisses her on the forehead. Susan sighs at his touch and she trembles when he leans in to kiss her forehead. She looks down and sees his thing RIGHT THERE. It's right in front of her, looking at her. She trembles again and licks her lips. The largest lightning bolt ever hits her right in her crotch. She can feel wetness in her panties, almost like she peed herself, but better, much much better.

Craig leans in to kiss her forehead again when he feels her tremble again. He looks at her face and sees her little pink tongue run across her lips and her eyes laser focused straight ahead. He glances and sees what she is looking at. "Oh shit!" He steps back and reaches down for his forgotten shorts.

"No... Please..." Susan says so quietly he almost doesn't hear

"No what, sweetheart?"

"Don't cover it. I like it, I want it." She whispers, her eyes locked in. Her hand moves towards his raging hard cock.

"Susie, are you sure? I don't want you to get hurt." Craig says, thinking it's true what they say. A stiff prick really has no conscience, and he is the stiffest he's ever been.

"Please Mr. D. Please." She whimpers. Her hand brushes him, a lightning bolt to both of them.

Craig drops his shorts again and takes a step toward her. Her hand wraps around his cock. He looks at his daughter's best friend with a look of lust on her innocent face. "You can call me Craig, Susie. I keep telling you that you don't have to call me Mr. D." He says. "And your hand feels so good there."

"I like how it feels too, Craig.. Can I call you Daddy?" She asks and looks up at him.

Craig moves to her and puts his hands on her face again as he leans in and kisses her lips passionately. She moans softly into his mouth. He breaks the kiss. "Oh baby girl, of course you can call me Daddy." He kisses her again. His lips part and his tongue meets hers and they french kiss. He moves to sit next to her on the bed. "Susie, you know I dont want you hurt. If this is too much or if it goes too far, say stop. I won't be mad." He says as his fingers trace along her face.

"It's ok, ..Daddy. I know you won't hurt me. Kiss me again, please."

Craig leans in and pulls her in for another kiss. She turns towards him, going to her knees beside him. Her arms around his neck as they kiss softly. His left hand moves to the back of her head, Her long red hair flowing through his fingers. His other hand slides slowly down her back and finally cups her small, very firm butt.

She shivers and moans when he squeezes her butt. Her hands move up to his hair. He breaks the kiss and she sits back.

She chews on her lower lip nervously and says "Daddy, you kiss so good. So much better than my last boyfriend. Even better than Crissie." Her eyes go wide as she realizes what she said. "Umm.. I uh.. I didn't mean.." She is silenced by his lips on hers.

"It's ok baby girl. Thank you for the compliment. You can tell me about the other thing later if you want." He says "But now, I'd like to see more of you." Craig stands again and turns Susan to face him. She is still on her knees on the bed. He kisses her softly again as he pulls her night gown up. She raises her arms and he lifts the gown up and off. "Oh Susie! You are beautiful!!" Craig steps back and looks at this small, perfect redhead in front of him. Her hair falls down her back. Her skin is a light tan just dusted with freckles. Her small breasts look to be just the perfect handful. Her pink areolas are topped with tiny diamond hard nipples. Her stomach is flat with just a hint of a six pack. She is wearing a pair of green panties that match her eye color pretty closely. Craig can't help it, he takes her small breast in his hand and it fits perfectly. He kisses her neck and shoulder. She moans into his ear. Her nails trace down his chest. He runs his other hand down her back and slides his fingers under the waistband of her panties and cups her bare ass cheek.

"Oh Daddy, that feels sooooo gooooood..." Susan moans "Can I touch it, Daddy?" she whispers in his ear, She kisses his ear lobe and neck.

"Of course, baby girl." Craig says. He kisses her neck and then her lips again. He sits down next to her.

"It's bigger than the boys at school." Susan thinks to herself as she wraps her hand around his shaft. She remembers the time the senior gymnasts snuck into the boys locker room during their showers. The one in her hand is much bigger than those.

She moves closer to his erection. Her hand slowly slides up and down his shaft and her little pink tongue licks the bottom of his circumcised cock. She traces her tongue along the edge of the helmet. "Oh Daddy, I love it. It's so good." Her mouth opens and she takes the head of his cock in her tiny mouth.

"Susie! Baby girl!! So damn good!!" Craig moans as her tongue, lips and hand work together.

"I'm glad he likes it. I wonder if he can tell this is the first real one I've licked." Susan thinks to herself. "I'm so glad Crissie and I practiced with that big dildo Coach gave us." She smiles around Craig's cock thinking about the times she and Crissie talked about this exact scenario. "Crissie is going to be so pissed i got here first."

Susan's thoughts are interrupted by a moan from Craig and his hand moving to the back of her head. His other hand slides down her side and cups her breast. His big hand covering it all. He lets the nipple peek between two of his fingers. She moans and shivers as Craig's fingers softly squeeze the hard nipple. His hand on her head rests lightly. He is enjoying the blow job. Inexpert she may be, Susan makes up for it with her enthusiasm and the pure wickedness of the situation.

"Damn, my daughter's best friend, my second daughter is sucking on my cock, and I am about to eat and fuck that tiny, teenage, gymnast pussy." Craig thinks "Dammit, I have to see this pussy." With that thought, Craig lifts Susan up and off his cock. Susan whimpers as if her favorite toy has been taken away from her. "Did I do it bad, Daddy?"

"Oh no baby girl, you did just fine. Next time you can go as long as you want. Now it's my turn. I've gotta see and taste this sexy, beautiful body." Craig says as he lays Susan on her back.

"Next time!! Mr. D, I mean Craig, no, Daddy. Daddy really likes me and says there will be a next time. I'm so glad he wants to be my lover, my Daddy" Susan smiles as this thought runs through her head. "Wow!! Daddy that feels goood!!" She squeals when Craig kisses her where her neck and shoulder meet. His lips move to her neck, her ear. "Dadddddyyyyy..."

Craig lays Susan back and kisses her shoulder and neck. He nips her ear before giving her a long passionate kiss. His tongue moves into her mouth, wrestling with her tongue. His hands are running up and down her sides. Craig breaks the kiss and moves down kissing her chin, her throat, her freckled chest. He moves his right hand to her left breast, covering it and rubbing the nipple between his fingers. Craig lowers his face to her right breast and wraps his lips around her hard nipple. "Oh god, Daddy!! I love it. More!!" Susan moans. "That is sooo goood!"

Craig licks, sucks, and nibbles her nipple and tiny breast. He switches to the other and sucks and licks it. Susan is squirming under his touch. Her breath is ragged. Her hands are running up and down his back and into his hair. Craig kisses his way back to the middle of her chest and then down her very firm abs. He stops to kiss and lick her belly button. His hand stays at Susan's breasts, rubbing and tweaking her nipples. His lips move lower and he kisses along the edge of her green panties. They are sexy lacy boy shorts in a light green. It looks so sexy on her small, firm gymnast body. Craig brushes his lips down the front of her panties and then moves to her left side right before he would have touched her pussy. He kisses and licks down her short muscular leg. His fingers following his lips, rubbing and raking his nails along her smooth freckled skin.

Susan's legs slip open wider as he moves up her right leg. Slowly kissing and licking up her inner thigh. He reaches the junction of her legs and sees a dark wet spot on her panties. "Susie, my sweetheart. Are you sure this is what you want?" I can stop now and we can call it a night, if you want." His finger nails are lightly running up and down her leg as he asks. "Have you ever had anyone where I am now?"

"Please don't stop Daddy!! I soooo want this. I've never had a boy where you are. I've never had anyone do what you've done to me. I want moooore!! I want you Daddy!! Please!!" Susan says. "Please Daddy, please."

"I'm so glad you didn't say no, baby girl." Craig says. "You've never had a boy here? Have you had sex before?" He asks as he pulls her legs closed and reaches for her waistband.

With her panties slowly sliding down Susan replies "We practiced with a dildo, it's almost your size. We wanted to make sure we wouldn't be hurt by you." The excitement of what is happening has made Susan less careful of her secrets.

Her panties uncover her tiny pussy with a trimmed heart in red hair just above her pouty lips. "Oh baby girl. I love the little heart. But i thought you all shaved because of the tights you wear for competition." Craig says as he slides the panties down her legs and off. He puts them to his nose and breathes in her scent. It's breathtaking. He can't wait to get more. However, first he asks "We?" He looks her in the eyes and traces the heart with his finger. "And how did you know if the dildo was as big as me?"

"Crissie overheard you say you don't like girls who shave bare. So we let ours grow and kept them trimmed so only you could see and know." Susan looks Craig in the eyes and shudders at his touch. "Crissie saw your thing one night when you were sleeping and she said ours was close. Crissie and I have been practicing with it since then. Coach Joan gave it to us when she caught us using a carrot during camp last summer. She also showed us how to use it, and other things." Susan finished in a whisper.Cel

DavKrieg
DavKrieg
262 Followers
12