Night of Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two have been practicing for boys or me specifically?" Craig asks, moving his hand to cup her wet heat.

"For you Daddy. Only for yoooooouuuuu." At her admission, Craig lowered his mouth to her and used his broad tongue to lick her quivering, dripping pussy.

"Well, if my girls would go through all that work for me, it's only fair I return the favor and treat my princesses right." He says right before he licks her again.

"YEEEESSSSSSSS!!" Susan cries aloud as he runs his tongue along her lips. Up one side and down the other. He moves his arms under her hips and then back around the front, so her hips are resting on his arms giving him more access to her and giving his hands freedom along her front. Craig's left hand moves up and rubs along her tiny breasts, tweaking her hard nipples. His other is tracing through the red fuzzy heart. A few more long slow licks along the outer lips and a couple teasing licks around her tiny brown pucker. Craig's fingers move from the heart and he spreads her treasure open. The most wonderful scent flows from her, making his rock hard cock twitch. He rubs his nose on her protruding clit. "Fffucckkk!!" Susan says through clenched teeth. Her hand going to Craig's head, gripping his hair. Her other hand is squeezing her nipple. Her eyes are closed, her head back enjoying Craig's expert mouth.

Craig has his tongue and lips working the alphabet on this prettiest of pussies. His thumb is rubbing her clit and that hand is resting on her mound and belly. He can feel the ripples of her impending orgasm. Her fingers digging into his hair trying to pull him into her pussy. With his thumb giving her clit a workout, he uses his other hand to slide his finger into her wetness. "Damn baby girl, you are so tight. So fucking sexy! I love it. I can't wait to get inside and make you mine." He says to her as he curls his finger and finds that elusive G spot. He makes two, then three come here motions with that finger then engulfs her swollen clit with his mouth.

"YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!" Susan screams. "I'M CUUUUMMMMMMMMIIINNGGG DADDYYY!! Her hips buck into his mouth, her pussy exploding with her biggest orgasm of her 18 years.

Craig enjoys the ride. Her thighs locked around his head and her pussy mashing onto his face. He attempts to lick all of the sweetness flowing out of this young woman. He can feel his face getting nice and glazed. When her muscles relax and her legs release his head, he moves forward. He positions his rock hard member next to her quivering sex. "Susie, my love, your body is as ready as it'll ever be. Are you?" Craig asks her, looking into her gorgeous green eyes.

"Yes Daddy, yes! Make me yours. Make me your little girl. Your woman." She says as she spreads her legs wide.

Craig slips the head of his cock into her. The heat and wetness helping him slide in further. "Oh Susie. You will always be my little girl." Craig says as he slips the last inch into her. Her fuzzy red heart pointing down to the cock buried into her sweetness. Craig runs his thumb over that heart once more while he withdraws. He stops and slides back into her. "How is that, my love?" He asks when he fill her again.

"The best thing ever, Daddy!!" She squees. "It feels so much bigger than practice. Keep going but go slow for now. Let me get used to it. How's it for you?"

"You said it baby girl, best thing ever." He starts sliding in and out. "You have an amazing body, baby girl. You are just plain sexy."

"It's yours now, Daddy. Forever only yours. You.. are.. the.. best ..man.. ever.!!" She gasps as he speeds up. "I.. AM... YOURS!!"

Her words are causing him to fuck this young woman harder. His cock is sliding in and out of that tight gymnast pussy harder. Susan giving herself to the man she see as her father, her Daddy, is driving Craig crazy. HIs thumb is rubbing her clit as his cock stretches her lips. Her blazing hot channel is so tight on him he knows he won't last long. "Baby, you are on the pill, right? Coach got you on it too, like Crissie?"

"Yes... Daddy... Mmmmm... I'm.. Yesyesyes... Safe... No... Hhhmmmm... Babies... OOoooooo... Yet!" She manages to answer him while riding the wave of her continuous orgasm.

The yet is what did it for him. "Gawwwddamn Susie!!" I'm gonna cummm!! I'm gonna cum so deep in my sweet baby girl!"

He grabs her waist and buries his cock in her hot little cunt. "OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH DDDDDDAAAAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY!" Susan's pussy explodes as she feels white hot fire splash her insides.

Craig feels Susan's pussy clench so tight along his entire shaft. Gripping him so hard he can't do anything but unload all off his cum deep into his tiny lover. "Sooooo gooooood Suuuuuussssiiieee!" He groans as he falls forward. He catches himself and lowers himself to kiss her trembling lips. "That was amazing, baby girl." He kisses her again. He can feel her body coming down from her orgasm. Her breathing calms, her slick love channel slows its clenching and trembling.

"That was the BEST THING EVER!" Susan exclaims. "We have got to do that again, and soon." She throws her arms around Craig's neck and kisses him hard. "I'm so happy right now, but Crissie is gonna be soo mad. She wanted to be first."

...

Crissie woke up with that tingle in her shorts. She decides to see if Susan is awake to see if she wants to help with that. She rolls out of bed and walks to Susan's empty room. "Where is that girl?" She asks herself. Crissie walks downstairs to see if her friend went to the kitchen or the movie room. "Where the hell did Susan go?" She asks aloud when she sees the empty, dark kitchen.

"YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!! I'MMMM CCUMMMMINNNGGG DDADDDYYYY!!" Crissie hears this announcement coming from her father's room on the other side of the house.

"That little horny slut beat me to it. Oooh, it sounds like she's having fun though." Crissie runs across the house towards the noise. Dad's door is open and she can see her father, her SEXY father kneeling between her best friend's legs. His BIG, ROCK HARD thing pointing right at her, it seems. With her mouth hanging open, Crissie jams her hand into her shorts and watches her Daddy lean down and kiss her friend, her sister in spirit.

"Yes Daddy, yes! Make me yours. Make me your little girl, your woman!" Crissie hears Susan say to her, no, their Daddy. Crissie smiles wide, knowing Daddy has claimed Susan as his and that she will be next. Crissie is rubbing her little pussy watching her dad enter her friend. A wicked idea flashes in her head. She rips off her shirt and shorts. She leaves her panties on so her Daddy can unwrap his gift later. Crissie lays down and spreads her legs as wide as Susan's. She pulls her panties aside and slips a finger into her soaked pussy. She thrusts her finger in time to her Daddy thrusting into her new sister. She is getting so wet she is able to slide a second finger in her fiery cunt. "Oh ... Fuck Daddy. I can't wait for the real thing..." Crissie's eyes roll back as she cums on her fingers.

"I AM YOURSSSSS!!" Susan screams.

"Me too, Daddy, me too." Crissie moans after orgasm. Crissie stands up on shaky legs and licks her cream off her fingers. She loves her own flavor, especially when she licked it off of Susan's fingers and when kissing her after cumming on Susan's beautiful face. "Soon I'll be tasting me and Daddy together." Crissie thinks to herself while cleaning her fingers. Crissie picks up her shorts and shirt and dresses while watching the lovers laying and talking to each other.

"I'm so happy right now. But Crissie is gonna soo mad. She wanted to be first." Crissie hears Susan says to her new Daddy.

"She's right, I wanted to be first. But I'm not mad. You two looked so amazing together. I can't wait for my turn." Crissie says as she walks into Craig's room. "I hope I don't have to wait too long, Daddy." She walks up to the bed and leans in and kisses Susan on the lips and then she kisses her Daddy deeply. Her tongue dancing with his as her arms go around his neck.

Craig pulls back and out of Susan. His cum drips out of Susan's full tiny pussy.Her tightness and heat have kept him erect even after filling her with his seed. Now with his daughter french kissing him asking him to fill her up too? He is as hard as he's ever been.

"Susie, go take a shower. You can use mine. Take your time. Your sister and I need some time together." Craig says to his young lover. He steps off the bed towards his beautiful blond daughter. She has slight bed head and her bright blue eyes are flashing with lust. Her face is flushed and she seems to be breathing heavily.

"OK Daddy. Thank you so much. I love you." Susan says as she slides off the bed and Craig pulls her in for a long kiss.

Craig pats her on the firm ass and says "I love you too, sweetheart. Now get going." He kisses her again and sends her on her way. As Susan walks away, wiggling her tight butt for him, Craig turns to his daughter. "I know you have thought of this, planned it. But are you sure, Cris?"

"Daddy, I've wanted this forever. Please don't turn me down." Crissie says.

Craig opens his arms "Come here, my love." Crissie runs to him and leaps into his arms. Her arms wrap tightly around his neck and her muscular legs grip around his waist. Her lips crush against his. He wraps his arms around her tiny waist. His rock hard cock is pressing up against her crotch as they kiss as father and daughter shouldn't.

Craig walks towards the bed with his sexy passenger. He leans forward over the bed and she understands what to do. She releases him and falls lightly to the bed. Craig stands up and looks at Crissie. She has made her thoughts known, so he doesn't ask her again. He reaches to her shirt and she sits up to allow him to lift it up and off. Craig leans down and takes one of her firm A cups into his mouth. His tongue flicks her nipple and she gasps in delight. Crissie runs her fingers through his hair. "Mmmm Daddy. That feels awesome with your beard tickling me." She kisses the top of Craig's head and slides her hands down into his beard as he switches to her other breast. He sucks her whole tit into his mouth. His tongue flicking her nipple deep in his mouth. Craig's hands slide up and down her legs. He releases her breast and pushes her back to lay on the bed. His hands go to her waistband. Crissie lifts her hips to allow him to slide her shorts down her smooth, muscular legs. His lips and tongue follow her shorts down. He can feel her goosebumps explode on her legs. Crissie shivers as his lips reach her knees. Craig kisses her shorts all the way off and the runs his lips back up to her inner thighs. His lips kiss his way slowly, softly. He alternates each thigh. His hands move to the waist band of her pink bikini panties. "Oh dear god, Daddy!! So freakin good. I'm about to cum!"

Craig sees the large wet spot between her legs grow. He runs his hand over her mound. Her heat even through her panties is noticeable. He wonders if he can make her cum without even seeing her pussy. He reaches up and tweaks her nipple as he plants a hard kiss right on her soaked mound. She pushes her pussy hard into his face. Her hand grabbing his on her tit. Her back arching and she moans loudly. Craig sucks as much of the moisture as he can out of her sodden panties. "FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK DADDDDDDDDYYYYYYY!! I'm ccccuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmiinnnnggg!!"

Craig feels his daughter's legs tighten around his head. Her hand grabs his hair as her whole body goes stiff. Her juices flow out of her soaking through her panties. Craig sucks the sodden material until her legs relax. As soon as he is able to move he stands and slides the wet material to the side and sips the head of his cock into her soaked hole. "I need you right now, baby. Daddy is going to take his daughter's virgin pussy and never give it back. This is now my pussy." He slides wholly into her wet heat. "Oh Crissie, this pussy was made for me. I made this pussy for me." Craig grabs Crissie's ankles and spreads her legs and pushes them back to her shoulders.

Crissie is still cumming when she feels her dad move back away from her. She then feels the most exciting thing. Her DADDY'S COCK IS INSIDE OF HER!! "Yes Daddy, this is your pussy, your mouth, your ass, your everything forever!!" She is wide open to her Daddy now. She is spread as wide as during a meet. She can feel her Daddy bury himself deep into her. It is as if her pussy IS built for him as he fits perfectly inside of her. Crissie watches as her dad slips his cock in and out of her wet heat. He is pumping slowly at first but quickly speeds up. "Hold your ankles for me baby." Craig tells Crissie. She reaches up and pulls her legs wider as another orgasm washes through her.

Craig grabs his daughter's hips and pulls her harder into his thrusts. She is grunting and moaning as he is pounding her tight pussy. He can feel her fluids flowing around his cock. "Fuck baby! This is too good. I am going to cum deep inside of you. You will be my daughter and my lover. Fuck me Crissie, get your prize."

"Yes Daddy!! Fill me up!! FUCK ME FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME!!" She squeals as she cums again. Her pussy locks down on Craig.

Craig feels her tighten even more and can't hold back. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" His seed explodes out of his cock and deep into her womb. His cock pumps and pumps his hot semen into his tight hot daughter.

Crissie is still holding her legs wide like her Daddy told her too. She can feel Daddy's love inside of her. She can't wait until he allows her to stop the pill and he fills her to the brim. "My Daddy loves me so much. And I love him more. I have the best Daddy in the world." Crissie says. She sees the love and the lust in his eyes.

Craig slips out of his daughter. He can see his seed drip out of her well fucked pussy. "I very much.do love you Crissie. I have the best daughter, no, the two best daughters in the world." He says "Susie, baby girl, you can come in here now. He says louder for her to hear in the bathroom. Craig turns to his daughter "You can let go now Sweetheart. Let me get these messy panties off of you."

"Yes Daddy, my love." Crissie replies and releases her ankles. Her Daddy catches her legs and lays them down. Craig then reaches up and grabs her waistband and slides her panties down her legs. He holds her panties in his left hand and with his right rubs the soft blond heart she shaved above her mound.

"My girls do love me. These hearts show me how much you care for me." He says as Susan comes up to his left side. He continues to run his fingertips through Crissie's heart. His left arm goes around Susan's shoulder. "Crissie has a pretty pussy doesn't she Susie?"

"Oh yes, Daddy. And tasty too." She replies looking at her new sister's cum soaked panties in Craig's hand at her shoulder.

"It looks like we all made a mess in here. I think we should clean this up. Crissie, love, you have a choice."

"Yes Daddy?" She asks, enjoying the lightning following her Daddy's fingers running over her fuzzy blond heart.

"Well, you can go take a shower and clean up and join Susie and I in bed after..." He pauses to kiss Susan, who sighs deeply. Susan reaches up and puts her hand on the dirty panties.

"What's the other choice Daddy?" Crissie asks while trying to sit up and get a kiss herself.

Craig releases the panties to Susan. Susan quickly puts them to her nose and inhales the smell of her new sister and father mixed together. Her tongue darts out for a quick taste. "Mmmmm!" Susan moans aloud.

"Or you can ask your sister here if she'll clean you up here and you can clean me. Then the three of us can crawl into bed for some talking and figuring out." Craig tells her while watching little Susie try to lick Crissie's panties dry.

"Easy choice for me Daddy dearest." Crissie squeals with joy. "Susie dear, p!ease clean up the mess that Daddy made, so we can make another mess soon."

"Oh yes!! Yummy!!" Susan leaps forward between Crissie's legs. Using one hand to spread her young lovers lips to bury her tongue in his cummy mess, her other hand rubs the wet panties on her breasts and down to her pussy.

"Now my Daddy can bring me his messy, lovely, big, hard dick and let me make it all clean." Crissie says as she lays back on the bed and opens her tiny, daddy sucking mouth.

"When did my girl get such a dirty mouth?" Craig asks as he climbs up on the bed and moves to Crissie's head. He looks over and sees Susan with her tongue deep in his daughter's filled pussy. Her eyes are closed and Susan's hand is rubbing her own clit with her friend's dirty panties. As his daughter takes his cock, which is covered with both girls fluids and his own cum, into her mouth he marvels how much his life is going to change in the near and far future.

*********

This is my first taboo entry. I hope y'all like it. I did set up a sequel and even a prequel if there is enough interest in this one.

Those that did read my first submissions, I am working on further adventures of the O'Doyle crew.

Thanks for giving this story a try. Hope it was enjoyable.

12