Night of CTRL

Story Info
WWE's Damage CTRL share a hotel room.
4.9k words
4.5
4.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a fictional consensual story featuring three real female celebrities. Any similarity to reality is coincidental. The women in this story are all pro wrestlers and I will be using their wrestling names instead of their real names to make it easier to follow. Also one of the women is Japanese. I will not be using broken English, instead her words will be as intended to be spoken.

--

After a grueling travel day from hell, Iyo Sky finally collapsed onto the hotel room pillow and dozed off. The WWE-contracted Japanese pro wrestler faced a major hurdle when her hotel room was accidentally double-booked. Iyo was not willing to share a room with a stranger from the lighting crew, so she caused a stir while trying to resolve the issue.

Iyo was traveling with her 'Damage CTRL' stablemates, Dakota Kai and Bayley. The duo had reserved a two-bed hotel room, having encountered issues with this particular hotel during a previous tour. Dakota chose to spend the night exploring the town, while Bayley, struggling with jet lag, felt too drained to tag along. Several hours after making the reservation, around 10 pm, Bayley received a frustrated text from Iyo, who was venting about her situation. In response, the thirty-three-year-old Latina headed downstairs to the lobby to lend support to her stressed friend.

"Just add her to my room," Bayley told the old man behind the desk before turning to Iyo. "There's a couch in there, I'll just sleep on it. You can have one of the beds."

"No, it's your room," Iyo insisted, gathering her bags. "You take the bed."

"Take the bed or no deal," Bayley replied, taking hold of Iyo's wrist. "Good choice, let's go."

The women headed up to the room, where Bayley quickly settled on the couch, dressed in short shorts and a blue hoodie. Before Iyo could even set her bags down, light snores started to escape the group's exhausted leader. The joshi wrestler went into the bathroom to change from the skin-tight blue jeans and just-as-tight black tank top she had on, into a loose-fitting white t-shirt and red sweatpants. She let down her half-black, half-red hair that had been tied up in a ponytail, and she walked back to the main room.

After taking one more look at the slumbering Bayley, Iyo crawled into the bed, pulling the sheets over herself. Her head hit the hotel room pillow, and she quickly fell asleep. About an hour later, Bayley woke up from the couch, feeling discomfort in her lower back, making her regret her decision to sleep there. With no sign of Dakota Kai, Bayley quietly made her way to the only empty bed and claimed it.

A few minutes after unknowingly losing her bed, Dakota made a quiet entrance into the room. As she approached the bed, the New Zealander kicked her way out of her baggy jeans, leaving her in a t-shirt and pink panties. Dakota knew she had the bed farthest from the entrance, but she lifted the sheets up on the nearest bed and slid in behind Iyo.

"Miss me?" Dakota whispered into Iyo's ear. "I missed you, Bayley."

Dakota's hands began to rub up and down Iyo's sleeping body, thinking it was her other stablemate. Soon after she started, the hands slid up Iyo's shirt and grabbed at her breast. The second the nerves on the nipple were stimulated, the Japanese woman started to awaken. Just as her eyes opened, she felt a pinch on her left nipple.

"I love your body so much," Dakota whispered again. "Feels like you've been toning up a bit."

Iyo was about to talk, but was stopped when she felt a warm pair of lips kiss behind her ear, paired with another nipple tug. Soft moans of pleasure escaped from Iyo's mouth, instead of words of protest. She pretended to be asleep as Dakota's kisses and touches continued to raise her sexual temperature. The thin fingers left Iyo's chest, slid across her torso, and dug into her shorts.

"You shaved," Dakota said between neck kisses, her finger pressing against Iyo's rapidly swelling clit. "I loved the hair."

Iyo reached her hand back, grabbing a handful of Dakota's thigh and squeezing it as she felt a finger slide into her soaked pussy.

"Oooh," Iyo moaned, causing Dakota to freeze.

"Iyo?" Dakota asked, brushing the hair out of her friend's eyes, confirming her fear. "Oh my god, I am so sorry."

Dakota pulled her hand out of Iyo's shorts and sat up on the bed. Iyo slowly rolled onto her back until she was staring up at her scared friend.

"Where is Bayley?" Dakota asked, nibbling on her wet fingernail.

"The couch," Iyo replied, pointing over to the couch, not noticing that Bayley had moved to the other bed. "I couldn't get a room, so she let me stay here. I don't know why she took your bed, though."

"Fuck," Dakota quietly cursed, her voice filled with regret. "Please don't be mad at me. I would not have done...that...if I knew it was you."

"What's wrong with me?" Iyo jokingly asked, trying to lighten the tense moment.

"Oh, uh, um, nothing," Dakota stammered, still feeling embarrassed. "I just meant, I mean, me and Bayley, we are..."

"I think I'm aware now of what you and Bayley are," Iyo said, reaching out and grabbing Dakota's hand. "It's okay."

Dakota's heart was pounding in her chest as she glanced over her shoulder at Bayley, who was still fast asleep. The thirty-five-year-old Kiwi then shifted her eyes back to Iyo, who was pulling Dakota's hand towards her crotch.

"Iyo?" Dakota asked, pulling back.

Iyo sat up and gently pressed a finger to Dakota's lips. The thirty-three-year-old Japanese woman slid her butt closer to Dakota, replacing the finger with her own lips. The tag partners shared an innocent kiss, followed by another, and another. Iyo's hand found its way behind Dakota's head, pulling her as close as possible while warm, wet tongues danced inside their mouths. Minutes passed before their lips parted, and the women stared at each other lovingly, their admiration clear as day even in the near-total darkness.

"Have you always had these feelings for me?" Dakota asked, her grip on Iyo's hand firm but loving.

"Eh, you're okay," Iyo playfully joked, getting a light slap on her thigh in response. "I wouldn't have made the first move, but I definitely would make a second."

"Have you ever been, you know, WITH a woman?" Dakota asked, her hand subtly caressing up and down Iyo's pant leg.

Iyo burst into a loud chuckle but quickly covered her mouth, not wanting to wake Bayley.

"Sorry," she apologized, "but, um, yes. Back home, and several times."

"Never since you moved here?" Dakota asked, her hand teasingly tracing her friend's hip.

"Nope, well, until now, I guess," she said, loosening the drawstring of her pants and allowing Dakota to start pulling them down. "I haven't been with anyone in over a year. Time to reset that clock."

"What if Bayley wakes up?" Dakota whispered, pushing her own pink and black hair over her ears before her eyes stared at Iyo's now-exposed shaven pussy.

"She can watch, join in, leave, I don't care," Iyo said, her pants now completely off and in a ball on the carpet below. "I showed you mine."

Dakota gave Iyo a kiss on the cheek before standing up next to the bed. Facing Bayley, she bent forward and slowly pulled her panties down for her Japanese friend's enjoyment. As the cotton garments slid past Dakota's knees, Iyo reached out and gave the toned ass in front of her a soft, quiet slap. Once the panties hit her ankles, the horny joshi slid her bare ass to the edge of the bed; her face just inches from Dakota's ass.

"Oh god!" Dakota quietly exclaimed as Iyo stuck her tongue out and ran it from the bottom of Dakota's pussy, across her taint, and to her puckered butthole.

Iyo traced a line of saliva from her friend's pussy to ass. Dakota kept a hand over her mouth while her ass cheeks parted wide open. She bent forward once again, placing her hands just inches from Bayley, allowing Iyo's tongue to fully enter her ass. A deep rumble erupted from deep in the older woman's body. She took a sharp breath as the tongue found its way up her highly-damp cunt.

Dakota tried to focus her eyes, which were still adjusting to the darkness, as Iyo gave her a rough licking. When she finally managed to get her vision cleared, she nearly jumped out of her skin upon seeing a now-awake Bayley staring right back at her.

"Shh," Bayley signed, not wanting to alert Iyo and stop her from pleasuring Dakota.

Dakota watched on as Bayley pulled the bedsheet down her body until they reached her knees. She looked in awe as the woman's hand tugged her shorts down, showing off the neatly-trimmed bush she knew Dakota loved. Even in the dark, the woman could see the glistening of her friend's hairy pussy coated in a layer of fresh wetness. As Iyo's tongue danced across Dakota's sensitive clit, she could feel her own body reacting to the intimate contact. Her heart raced, and her breath quickened as she lost herself in the moment.

"Oh my fuck, Iyo,' Dakota moaned.

Iyo's hungry tongue thoroughly fired up every nerve present inside Dakota's cunt while her nose poked at the previously occupied asshole. The saliva from an earlier licking made it easy for the tip to gently probe the hole. The older woman's eyes crossed from the double attention, bringing a smile and faster rub out of Bayley. The voyeuristic latina had the full length of two fingers deep in her hot, wet cunt.

Dakota tried to focus on Bayley but the feeling of Iyo's tongue sliding back to her asshole while two fingers took the vacancy in her cunt, she struggled to keep her eyes under control as they filled with tears of excitement. Another loud moan caused Iyo to slap her ass with her free hand, the sound echoing throughout the room.

"Quiet, you'll wake Bayley," Iyo said, tongue still lodged tightly in the Kiwi's ass.

Bayley quietly sat up, pulling her shorts fully off, and spread her legs wide. Drool began to drip from Dakota's tongue as she heard the rapid sloshing of pussy juice in front of her. She wanted so badly to get a better look but did not want to startle the woman giving her the most pleasant anal licking she had ever received. Another shift in Iyo's finger tickled at Dakota's g-spot, which caused her to lose the last bit of control.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she screamed out, causing both of her friends to jump.

Dakota nervously fumbled with the switch on the bedside lamp, flipping it on and illuminating the room.

"Dakota!" Iyo loudly whispered; popping her head out from behind her to scold her, but stopped instantly at the sight of her masturbating friend.

"I've been awake Iyo," Bayley said, still rubbing her cunt whilst making eye contact with her. "Keep going. I think Kota liked it."

Iyo slowly lowered herself back behind Dakota, shoving two fingers back into her cunt while pressing her tongue back to her sphincter. Bayley stood up, never removing her digits from herself, and walked over to a suitcase in the corner. Dakota's eyes followed Bayley, her lungs panting with each thrust into her. As the brunette reached into the suitcase, Dakota's heart raced with anticipation. When Bayley emerged with a large, flesh-colored sex toy, Dakota's eyes lit up with excitement. The faction leader held the toy inches from Dakota's face, teasing her with its promise of pleasure. Finally, Bayley removed her fingers from herself and shoved them into Dakota's mouth. With each thrust between her thighs, Dakota sucked on those fingers like her life depended on it.

"Good girl," Bayley said before sitting down on the bed next to Iyo.

The latina's wet hand pinched Iyo's cheek, forcing her to break contact with Dakota's rear end. She brought Iyo's face to hers, giving her a soft peck on the lips before sliding her wet fingers between them, allowing her to taste the sweet essence. Iyo sat on the edge of the bed next to Bayley while Dakota began to remove the rest of her clothes. Once nude, she dropped to her hands and knees, spread Iyo's legs, and returned the favor.

"Mmmm," Iyo moaned as the wet, slimy tongue of Dakota Kai pushed hard between her incredibly hot pussy lips, filling the room with the squishy sound of her lapping up juices.

Iyo squeezed her thighs around Dakota's head, which only made the tongue splash around the hot pool faster. Bayley pulled her fingers out of the joshi's mouth, replacing it with her tongue. With all four of her lips given loving attention, the veteran asian wrestler was in her own personal heaven. The kiss broke as and her shirt was roughly pulled from her body, leaving her as naked as the woman between her legs.

"See how big this thing is?" Bayley asked Iyo, holding up the foot-long rubber toy. "How much do you think you can take?"

"I don't...oh my god...know," she said through quick, shallow breaths caused by shivers from Dakota's warm breath on her labia.

"You're gonna find out," Bayley said with a wicked grin, standing up to fasten the toy around her waist. "After this one warms it up for you. She's taken some of it before, but I want her to take more this time."

Dakota stopped licking at Iyo's pussy, trying to free her head from the tight grip of her thighs. Iyo noticed and squeezed harder, keeping Dakota in place for the woman that saved both of their American careers. Bayley became the final woman to strip the remainder of her clothing before falling to her knees behind the trapped woman.

Iyo laid back, propping herself up on her elbows and watched as the girthy toy started to tease Dakota's cunt. Bayley dropped a large wad of spit on the fake cock, stroking it until it was as lubricated as it would get before entry.

"Ready or not, here it comes," Bayley teased while slowly pushing her hips forward; the head of the toy disappearing into the tight tunnel.

Dakota screamed into Iyo's cunt, the vibrations sending chills up and down her athletic body. Iyo closed her thighs tighter, wanting more of the woman's vibrations to enter her, not exit to the air. Bayley gripped her fingers hard into the tiny butt in front of her, pushing more and more of the dildo in. With nearly eight inches inside, she felt like she hit a wall.

"Relax, Kota," she begged. "You can take more if you just relax."

Iyo released the grip of Dakota's head and slid down between the woman and the bed, until her bare bottom touched the carpet below. Grasping her by the hair, Iyo resumed the earlier kiss. It didn't take long for the tense woman to let go and allow Bayley to push more of the dildo inside. The kiss continued until the toy could not be pushed further; ten inches of it deep inside the Kiwi.

"Took more than last time," Bayley remarked, smacking Dakota's ass. "You take cock better than most straight women!"

As Bayley began to fuck Dakota, Iyo broke their kiss yet again and pulled her lover's head down to her chest. Instantly, Dakota wrapped her wet lips around the hard nub before her. Iyo bit down on her lower lip and emitted another deep moan. With one hand, she held onto a clump of her tag partner's hair while the other rested firmly between her own legs. Her eyes, half-closed, stared at Bayley, whose sole focus was delivering a rough, yet satisfying penetration.

The pounding of her pussy had left Dakota little more than a breathing sex doll. She had lost all control over her actions, alternating between suckling and licking the nipples on the pair of pale breasts before her. When her eyes briefly shifted to see Iyo rubbing herself, Dakota gently bit down on her Japanese friend's nipple.

"Do that again," Iyo groaned, her fingers moving faster. "Yes!"

Dakota repeated her gentle bites on Iyo's nipples, causing her to squeal louder with each one. Meanwhile, Bayley maintained her rhythmic loving assault on her good friend's cunt. Minutes passed as Dakota received continuous attention on her vagina, leaving her craving even more.

Iyo's shaky elbows were too unstable, causing her to drop down flat on the bed. Dakota's mouth left the woman's breasts as a result, but not missing a beat, she poked her tongue out and found a familiar set of hot, wet lips. Dakota hungrily made out with the joshi wrestler's sloppy-wet pussy while a storm of ecstasy was building up in her own. One final arch of the back was the beginning of an extremely intense orgasm. Bayley slowed down at the sight of Dakota's shaky legs struggling to keep her ass up.

"JESUS FUCKING FUCK!" Dakota cried out into Iyo's cunt, her voice shaking with each pulse of her heart.

Bayley fully exited Dakota's cunt, allowing a thick spray to squirt from the exhausted entrance. Iyo dashed her way under Dakota's cunt, eager to assist. She violently rubbed the swollen clit with her palm, causing Dakota to cry out for more. Bayley slammed her strapped-on toy back into her friend and gave her a few forceful thrusts. Dakota was not fully recovered from the first orgasm, making this quick second one weakened, yet still intense. Bayley again pulled the toy out and let the hard, hot spray give Iyo a thick coating across her happy, hungry face.

Iyo started to gently kiss Dakota's inner thigh while she came down from her double-orgasm. Once recovered, Dakota rolled onto her side and nestled close to Iyo, taking in the musky scent of arousal that covered her. With a cute smile, Dakota trailed her fingers along the curves of Iyo's breasts, feeling the heat radiating off her skin.

"This is sweet and all but it's your turn," Bayley said, picking up Iyo by her waist and tossing her onto the bed.

As Bayley rolled Iyo onto her back, she spread the joshi's legs wide apart, exposing her glistening pussy to the awaiting dildo. Dakota crawled up onto the bed, settling beside her tag partner once again. Iyo took hold of Dakota's hair, pulling her closer while focusing intently on the approaching flesh-colored toy. Bayley waited until Iyo's eyes looked briefly at hers before pushing the head between her ready lips.

Iyo's eyes widened as the toy slowly split between her tight, wet walls. She pulled at Dakota's hair harder, tensing every muscle in her body. When the toy stopped from resistance only six inches in, Bayley released a disappointed sigh

"Can't you girls just relax and let me all the way in?" she asked, smacking Iyo's foot.

Dakota leaned over and pressed her lips to Iyo's forehead, offering silent comfort. This relaxed Iyo's tension enough, allowing Bayley to push another two inches inside. At this point, the latina knew she was as deep inside her as she could get, for now at least.

After a few gentle thrusts, Iyo's compact five-foot-one-inch frame relaxed completely, signaling Bayley to slowly pick up the pace. She initially did not want to go as rough as she did with Dakota, since this was Iyo's first time with her, but still wanted her to feel the full range of her love. Once the curvy latina started hearing high-pitched moans leave her current plaything, coupled with the sight of Dakota planting soft kisses all over her face, she instinctively went faster and harder.

Before she knew it, Bayley was fucking Iyo just as hard as she had fucked Dakota, and there was not even the smallest sense of distress or opposition. Iyo was happy to lay there, taking in the gentle affection from one of her friends while the other displayed raw lust. The high-pitched moans were getting longer and louder with each thrust, combining with the sound of the toy splashing in and out of her drenched pussy.

"You're doing so good, Iyo," Dakota whispered, biting down on her friend's earlobe.

"She's a good little slut," Bayley grunted, sweat dripping down her face.

"I'm a good little slut," Iyo purred as her body caused the mattress to squeak with each thrust.

"Say it again," Bayley commanded. "Louder!"

"I'm a good little slut!" Iyo yelled, tugging at Dakota's hair once again.

Dakota slammed her lips against Iyo's, sucking the woman's tongue into her mouth, gently biting down on it, all while running her hand down the woman's body until it met a familiar hot pleasure ball. A few flicks of Iyo's clit caused her to jump almost clear off of the bed while tears of joy raced down her cheek, onto Dakota's. The kiss was broken so the older woman could lick the happy tears up. Instead of resuming the kiss, she held a breast up to Iyo's mouth. No instruction was needed as the horny asian girl sucked on the nipple with all of her might.

12