Night of CTRL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't choke on it," Dakota laughed before getting an idea.

Without asking, Dakota pressed her palm to Iyo's neck and lightly squeezed on it. Iyo did not respond, causing her to squeeze harder. Each time she choked her, it still garnered no response. She started to release her grip when Iyo spit the tit out of her mouth and glared at her.

"If you're gonna choke me, fucking choke me like you mean it!" she snapped in japanese, before repeating in english. "Just stop when I tap."

Dakota smirked before placing both hands around Iyo's neck and choking her harder. The younger woman smiled as her face started to turn red and her body tensed up. After a few seconds, Iyo tapped on Dakota's hand, needing to take a breath.

"Like that!" she yelled.

"She really is a little slut," Bayley said, still rocketing the toy in and out of the sopping wet pussy.

Dakota continued to choke Iyo over and over again for the next minute or so. One of the chokes seemed to be lasting longer but Iyo would not tap. Not wanting to hurt her, Dakota let up and was once again met with angry Japanese yelling.

"I'm about to cum, put your hands back, bitch!" Iyo yelled.

After a shrug, Dakota choked Iyo one more time before her small body began to convulse in a massive orgasm, paired with a loud, albeit slightly muffled howl. Bayley pulled the toy out with ease, feeling the pressure of the orgasm force it out faster. A hot spray of sexual juices left the woman's cunt. Bayley fell to her knees and pressed a finger against the spasming clit, aiming the spray directly into her mouth and tasting the sweet succulence.

"Fucking hell," Dakota whispered, releasing the grip on Iyo's neck while staring at Bayley's wet smile.

Once Iyo's pussy had run dry of cum to eject, she lay perfectly still while staring up at Dakota with passion-filled eyes. Dakota bent down and they shared another kiss before the older woman turned her attention to Bayley. Grabbing hair in each hand, she held her friend still and slowly ran her tongue up and down Bayley's wet, hot face. Once at her mouth, the women slowly tangled tongues as their bodies drew closer. Bayley's shapely tits pressed tight against Dakota's flatter chest.

Eventually, Iyo pulled her used and abused body up and walked over to the kissing women. Not a word was said as she slowly unhooked the toy from around Bayley's waist and stared at it. The kiss broke and both women looked at Iyo. Bayley silently got up and bent over the edge of the bed.

"Do you want to fuck her?" Dakota asked.

Iyo smiled and handed the toy over. As Dakota started to fasten it, Iyo rubbed her own pussy, getting her hand nice and slick, before rubbing it against Bayley's asshole.

"So you want me to fuck her ass?" Dakota asked, ready to go, but getting a shake of the head from her friend.

While bending forward, Iyo spat a large amount of saliva onto the puckered entrance in front of her. She inserted two fingers into the tight opening before her. Bayley jumped at the sudden invasion, but the large smile on her face could not hide how good it felt. Iyo reached over with her free hand, wiping it up Dakota's wet pussy and adding to the lubrication, soon allowing a third finger in, followed by a fourth. Dakota watched in amazement as all five of Iyo's right-hand fingers stretched Bayley's hole.

Bayley buried her face into the sheets, screaming in ecstasy as Iyo tried to insert her whole fist. The screams turned into a grumbling growl as the knuckles passed through, making her Iyo's personal hand-puppet.

"Yes!" Iyo proudly exclaimed. "Kota, get in front of her and show us how much of that thing you can stuff down her throat."

While Dakota got into place, Iyo glanced over her shoulder and noticed Bayley's cell phone lying on the nightstand. Quickly grabbing it, she navigated through the settings until finding the vibrate mode. While giggling, she pressed the shaking device against Bayley's swollen clitoris. Before the latina could let out a loud cry, Dakota pushed the dildo deep into her mouth, keeping her relatively quiet.

Iyo and Dakota rhythmically violated both of Bayley's ends, with Iyo keeping the buzzing phone in place until Bayley took hold of it herself. Iyo then slapped Bayley's round rear before digging her fingers into the flesh, fully focusing on fisting her sphincter. As Dakota continued to push the dildo deeper into Bayley's mouth with every thrust, she stared into Bayley's eyes before holding nine inches of the toy down her throat, remembering that her friend had no gag reflex.

With a loud, wet pop, Iyo removed her fist from Bayley's anus and replaced it with her tongue. She licked deeply into the gaping hole, savoring the taste of the lubricant she had used earlier. After spitting out another large glob, Iyo reinserted her hand without hesitation, forcing it all the way in. After a few anal strokes, Bayley was released from the dildo stretching her throat.

"Good job, Chok-ota," Bayley laughed.

Dakota leaned down, taking Bayley's neck in her hands and planted a rough kiss on her. She spit on her cheek and slapped the wet spot with the head of the toy before shoving it back down her throat.

"I think this clever little bitch needs to cum," Dakota said, meeting eyes with Iyo.

Iyo pushed the phone away from Bayley's soaked slit, replacing it with her free hand. Similar to what she had done with her anus, Iyo inserted two fingers, followed by another, and another, and another. Iyo began to chuckle as both of her fists were now lodged deep inside of Bayley's body. Rhythmically, she would thrust one fist forward and pull the other back, repeating the motion. Dakota watched in fascination as Iyo's firm breasts jiggled with each movement of her hips during this dirty dance of double penetration.

"You really are fucking slutty," the Kiwi said to her asian partner.

"And it feels so fucking good!" Bayley cried, her hands almost ripping the sheets beneath her apart. "Iyo, if you stop, I will never forgive you!"

"Shut up and cum already," Iyo said with a giant grin.

Dakota placed her hands on each side of Bayley's head and resumed penetrating her mouth, silencing her loud moans. The curvy woman's arms trembled, her body losing what little control it had left. Soon, she had to push Dakota away, burying her face into the bed and screaming so loud that surely someone in an adjacent room would hear. Her entire body started to convulse in a soul-ejecting orgasm. She started to reach back to push Iyo away but her wrists were snatched by Dakota.

Iyo pulled the hand out of Bayley's ass but would not halt the vaginal fisting. She loved the feeling of her friend's hot juices flooding it, the loud sloshing sound filling the humid hotel room.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Bayley cried as, just like Dakota, she experienced a quick second orgasm.

Finally, Iyo ejected her hand from the spasming cunt, immediately shoving her fingers into Bayley's mouth.

"Suck them dry," Iyo whispered. "Taste what I did to you."

Bayley's happy eyes stared at Iyo as she drank her juices down fast while the orgasm finally died down. Dakota sat down, stroking Bayley's hair while watching her obey Iyo's command. She occasionally looked over at Iyo, sharing sexy smiles and eventually, another long kiss. A minute later, the fingers left Bayley's mouth and all three women sat still, the thick haze of passion hanging in their tired brains. Bayley rolled over onto her back and stared at Iyo.

"Where the fuck did that come from?" she asked, still shocked at how aggressive Iyo became throughout.

"It's been a while," Iyo explained with a laugh. "I like to be in control."

"Guess we picked the right name for our group then," Dakota said, resting her head on the pillow.

Bayley slid her sweaty body up until she was snuggled tightly to her friend. Iyo followed and snuggled up behind Bayley. The women took turns staring at each other before their long day finally came to an end. They all passed out in a heap and slept happily for hours.

12