Night of Fortune and Misfortune

Story Info
Amature boys try to practise the porn fantasies they have.
4.7k words
4.38
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In India, February to April are the preferred months for weddings due to the weather conditions. It is also a boon for those who are migrant house helpers or vendors on the streets of big cities, as it provides them with ample opportunities to earn big for the rest of the year.

Munni is one of them, married at 18 and now a mother of two children at the age of 23, living with her husband in a slum located in the middle of the city. Her husband works as a rickshaw puller during the day and at night as a helping hand to caterers or with bands as decorative light carriers in these wedding seasons. Munni too works as a maid during the day to support her family. Today, her husband, who is under a contract and paid in advance, is over drunk and is not able to work at the wedding.

The wedding caterer's staff is at her door, furious at the irresponsible behaviour of her husband and asking for a refund of the advance. Munni is worried because she has already spent the money on something else, and refusing to refund means, be scolded or will not be able to work in the future. She asked the caterer's staff if she could replace her husband and do the job, informing them she had experience as a helping hand in the kitchen. Unwillingly, the staff accepts her offer, knowing that had it been him, he could have worked late into the night, since being a woman, she had to be freed a couple of hours early.

Hurriedly, she walks out of the home, informing her neighbour aunt about the situation, leaving her babies under her watch. She is going as a helper, so there is no point in dressing up well or putting on some makeup to look good. With her untied hair and slippers on her feet, she is walking fast to the wedding venue; thankfully, it is a couple of miles away.

When she arrives, the caterer scolds her again, knowing she will not work late (an Indian wedding usually ends at 4 a.m.). With no alternate in mind, the caterer directs her to the kitchen and instructs her to help in preparing the meal. Munni is relieved, as it was an easy task for her. Within a couple of hours, with the instructions of the Chief Chef and other helpers, dinner is ready to serve. Helping here and there, she keeps herself engaged to avoid any confrontation with the caterer. Fearing that the caterer will ask her to leave before the wedding ceremony and food served, after serving the guests, it is common practice, remaining food get distributed among helpers and other slum dwellers waiting nearby.

At 10 PM, the ceremony starts with the arrival of the groom. The whole place becomes chaotic with the never-ending chirping of females and males looking for the concealed bar counter. The typical scene at an Indian wedding is dance and loud music all around, with waiters running after guests to offer them welcome drinks. Munni has experienced all this before. Sitting in a lone corner enjoying the celebrations, she notices an unattended women's handbag lying on a chair. She looks around to find the owner, but fails. Panicked, she keeps a vigil on the handbag.

It has been over 10 minutes and there is no sign of the owner of the bag. There are other women who are flaunting their dresses and jewellery as if they are there to find a date for themselves. There are also aged women sitting on chairs with their snakes, usually as guards for the kids or belongings of their wards. With a sense of greed, Munni is ambling towards the chair where the handbag is lying. When she gets there, she casually looks around to see if there is anyone else who wants the bag, and when she realises there isn't, she casually drops her draping over the bag. Again, inspecting the surroundings, she picks up her draping sneakily, along with the unattended handbag.

Hurriedly, she walks back to the lone corner where she was sitting and observing the celebrations. There is no reaction or noise about the missing handbag. Munni is convinced it is a lost handbag. She does not want to disappear all of a sudden to raise any suspicion and is waiting for the right opportunity to leave the place, curious to know what is in the handbag. Within minutes, she noticed an aged woman pointing to a man in his mid 60s towards her. Both of them were walking close to her, and her face turned pale in fear.

The old woman is a gentle woman, as without making any fuss or noise about the incident, she asks her, "Daughter, the bag you are hiding belongs to my daughter-in-law. Please give it back to us." Without any second thought, she handed it over to the woman and asked for her pardon. The man accompanying the woman is her son. He gets furious and wants to teach Munni a lesson, abusing her in a loud voice and grabbing her wrist. The old woman suggests that not create a scene and ruin the celebrations by letting the poor girl go. However, her drunken son is adamant and not listening to her. The old woman looks at Munni helplessly and walks back to disappear.

Munni, with her pale face begging for mercy, is well aware of the consequences; if the man is not pacified soon, things would be out of her grip. She is nervous that if the caterers discover about the incident, it will adversely affect their future contracts. In addition, what if her husband found out about the whole thing, he would make her life a living hell.

This drunkard is pushing her in the crowd, threatening her that he is going to call the police. Munni is trying her best to convince the drunkard man to let her go as she has already returned the bag to his mother. Threatening Munni, he says, "You know, that handbag belongs to my wife. Had it been lost, she would have made life hell for my mother with taunts of being a useless, irresponsible woman all her remaining life. "

Munni, though, is fearful but understands the reason too; why the drunkard is so furious is obvious. The situation is slipping out of her hands as a drunken man grips her wrist and shouts to get the attention of others. She knows the drunkard is not going to release her until she does something instead of praying for pardon. It was not the first time for her or people like her to be in this kind of situation. She had heard many stories about things where slum dwellers entrapped in such situations and how they came out of them most of the time.

Without wasting any time, she grabs the drunkard's crotch and looks into his eyes. Astonished, the drunkard loses his grip on her wrist. Tactfully massaging his bulge, she pacifies him to a large extent. The stunned drunkard is surprised by the twist in the tale. A few moments ago, he was in the driving seat, which has now been taken over by Munni. Munni could have run away had it been an open space with no one around, but here she cannot, and the drunkard, arousing, takes it as an invitation for sex. The awestrucked drunkard is speechless and surprised by the gradual erection in his penis and Munni's firm grip on it. Munni drops her drape, letting the drunkard get a good view of her long and deep cleavage thanks to her 36D cup size and shining black skin tone.

Firmly gripping him by the bulge, Munni pushes him away from the crowd and into the parking lot. She tries to run away from there, but the stumbling drunkard falls on the ground, catching her feet with a tight grip that does not allow her to escape. In the tussle, Munni too falls on the ground, giving ample opportunity for the drunkard to get over her, struggling to get rid of him but in vain. An aroused drunkard stretches her hands over her head, under 80 kg of weight, regretting her decision to flee too soon. Turning the table around from trouble to comfort, the drunkard kisses all over her breast, attempting to make her naked, but under the influence of alcohol, his body and brain are not coordinating well enough for him to overpower her.

Munni, sobbing and realising the gravity of the situation, surrenders and gets slapped by the drunkard. She does not mind if the drunkard fucks her, as it's not a big deal for her. Knowing his state of mind and inability to have sex in this condition, it would be nothing but a waste of time. She needs to act fast. She cannot afford to waste time for a variety of reasons.Opening her blouse invites the drunkard to suck her nipples, hoping this will end ASAP. The irony is that the drunkard interpreted this turn of tables as his victory over her, without realising she is the one who is now in control of her self-made crisis.

Munni unzips him and tries to get his penis out, she is disappointed that the drunkard is aroused without any erection. He is not able to fuck and, at the same time, he wants to fuck. Munni pushed him away and abused him for his inability to get an erection. She shouts at him, "Man, I have returned the handbag. Still, you are forcing me to have sex with you, and since you cannot fuck a woman, let me go."

Hearing Munni's insult, this drunkard loses control of himself and kneels in front of her, inserting his hand into her saree and pulling her pubic hair hard. Munni did not expect this from him. In pain, she cries. Under the influence of alcohol, the drunkard stands up and pushes Munni to the ground, pulling out his penis, pisses on her, and collapses flat on the ground.

Finding the right opportunity Munni gets up and sits on the drunkard's face, pulling her saree up, urinating on his face, then turning around and defecating, equalising the score. For various reasons, it is quite normal for slum women to not wear undergarments. Primarily, they find it difficult to put them on dry due to lack of privacy and space, secondly, those who are sluttery find it congenial for them not to wear them. She leaves him lying there, stained with her poop and robbing his wallet, and returns to ask permission from the caterer to leave for the day. Obtaining permission, she collects some food in plastic bags and makes a brisk walk back home.

She breathes a sigh of relief upon reaching home safely, getting back to her children, and feeding them with breast milk. She looks at the clock; it is 12AM. Her alcoholic husband is snorting; a little worried about things that have happened, counting the money from robbed wallet, keeping it in a safe place but finding it difficult to sleep. After having a bath, she walks out of the home to get some fresh air and discard the robbed wallet at a safe distance. She is about 100 metres away from her home when she notices a car uproaching close to her. She is wondering who could own a car in the slums. She knows everyone over here, and a few drivers, but they do not bring their vehicles due to security reasons.

The screeching car stops next to her, and a man comes out of the car, under the harsh headlights. Munni was finding it hard to identify the person until he appeared close to her, and was stunned to see the caterer's staff who came in the evening to her home. Upon hearing him, she walks close to the waiting car with two young boys in their 20s sitting in it. They introduce themselves as twins named Aarush and Agatsya. After some usual chitchat, they thank the caterer's staff for helping them to find her, and let him go away. The boys lied to the caterer's staff that they liked the taste of the food and would like to hire the person who cooked it. That is how they reached her.

Without getting off the car, Aarush said to Munni, "Would you like to go to jail or come with us to sort out things?" Stunned, she replies, "For what?" Agatsya says, "Do not be overly smart. The guy whose face you pooed is our father. You robbed him of his wallet. We do not want the money back, but you insulted our father, and you have to say sorry to him in person. We have our grandmother as a witness. You decide jail or pardon. "

Again, Munni, at her best, analysing the situation, gets into the car, knowing that staying in the vicinity of her locality and arguing with them is being noticed or misunderstood as in prostitution. Speeding away from the slum, looking from the back mirror at her worried face, one of them asks her, "So, what have you decided, jail or pardon?" Worried but determined, Munni's only concern is to get out of all this and reach back home before dawn, to which she replies, "Do I have a choice?" Both boys were looking at each other and simultaneously question back, "What else can you offer?"

Munni probably knew that asking for a pardon from a person whose face she defecated on was asking too much, especially from a heartless person who did not pay any attention to his mother. Considering getting into their trap and being put behind bars, she asks them, "Can we settle things over here? I do not think your father has called me to pardon me. I have already returned the handbag, and if you want your money back, drive me back home. I will give it to you." Confused, the boys, seeing her from the back mirror, notice Munni has dropped her draping and is prominently exposing her cleavage; she is observing them and can sense lust in their eyes.

A bit absorbed in the appetiser of her cleavage, they were not expecting it to be a woman in her 20s with a nice rounded breast and deep cleavage when they came here searching for her in revenge. Agatsya winks at Aarush, who smiles. Aarush takes a U turn and speeds away from the wedding location, Agatsya, turning back to her, fondling her breast, says, "Allow us to humiliate you and we will let you go."

Munni had no problem with boys wanting to have sex with her, and that was what she wanted to settle things once and for all. She was a bit worried about what these guys meant by allowing them to humiliate her. Anyway, time was running fast, so whatever had to be done; it had to be done quickly. In about 5 minutes, the boys arrived at an enclave, where one of them parked their car and instructed her to follow him. Aarush followed them into the apartment and locked the door. The boys, being boys, still do not know what they want, but lusty of a chance, they offer her a glass of water. Munni, gulping water, looked at the clock. It was 1:25AM. Putting the glass down, she asked the boys, "You will have to drop me back." Shrugging shoulders, Agatsya yells, "What, are you mad? You are not our guest."

Munni starts undressing quickly, revealing her naked, chiselled body with a large breast, a large rounded butt, a deep navel, and a hairy vagina. They couldn't believe their good fortune; her dark complexion was a trophy dipped in dark chocolate for their lust.Naked, she sits on the couch and waits for the twins to take their turn fucking her ASAP, enabling her to reach back home before dawn.

They were still stunned and unable to accept reality; they were aroused, but it appeared that they had not been with any other woman who was unfamiliar to them, so they were unsure how to proceed. It is the case with Munni too. She has no problem with having sex with them in lieu of her freedom, but since she is not a prostitute and has never been in this sort of situation before, she is clueless.

Munni picks up her clothing and pretends to dress up when she notices their amateurish behaviour. Aarush approaches her, taking her clothes and tossing it aside then unzipping himself and rubbing his penis over her face. Munni lets him do whatever he wants with his eyes closed. Aarush begins prodding her in the lips with his penis. Munni takes a big gulp and blows it down her throat. She scans the area for the other twin, who appears to be apprehensive. She wants to please them right away and get back home. Aarush sat with her eyes closed and a penis in her mouth, relishing the sensation of being sucked. Munni looked around anxiously for the other twin to join the celebration and set her free.

Within minutes, Agatsya appears naked in front of her, shaking his semi-hard penis. Munni grabs his penis and starts sucking him too, sucking both of them turn by turn to get them to full erection. After getting comfortable with their prey, they gets into action, pulling her hair and dragging her to the dining table. Agatsya sits on the chair, attempting to mouth fuck her. She gets a kick on her butt from Aarush, indicating she should get into her four legs and raise her butt. Quickly following orders from Aarush, she gets into doggy position while Agatsya keeps fucking her mouth. Kneeling behind her Aarush gives a close look into her protruding, dry, hairy vagina and cliquish orifice.

As time passes, their lust and arousal intensify; Agatsya moans and clutches her head, pressing it against his crotch and fucking her mouth deep. Spreading her legs, Aarush pokes his face into her pussy mound; with a deep breath, he sniffs her vagina. Munni, with no feelings or arousal, is just participating like a sexdoll. Realizing her unwillingness, Agatsya warns her of dire consequences if she does not participate as a willing partner. Munni realises she has to go sluttery if she has to end the show at the quickest possible time and reach back home safely.

She takes his penis out, spits on it, pulls off his foreskin, licking his dickhead and looking back, twerking her butt, inviting Aarush to come and fuck her pussy. Seeing the sudden change in Munni's behavior, the twins get aroused and start enjoying her as their accomplice. In her bid to get them to ejaculate early, her twerking provokes Agatsya, who takes his penis out of her mouth, goes behind her, and starts rubbing his penis between her asses. Munni is licking her lips, inviting Aarush to take over Agatsya's place. Aarush, with his leaking dick, sits in front of her on a chair, pulls his dickhead out of the sheath, rubbing it over her eyelid, cum dripping down her cheeks, and is well wiped by Munni's waiting tongue.

Although not aroused, due to an agreement with the boys, Munni had no option but to have sex with them. She does not realise that in the process of being fluttery to get boys aroused and satisfied, she gets aroused in an attempt to fake moan. Agatsya is good with his skills at getting her dripping from her protruding pussy. With leaking precum from all three, the room is filled with erotic smells that none of them is able to avoid. Their bodies respond to the smell, causing them to want to have real sex.

After getting a good view of Munni's rear, Agatsya spreads her asses and licks the darkest and roughest patches of her body, making her spread her legs further and arch her butt a little higher like a cat, for easy access to him to lick it down there. She is trying to get Aarush to ejaculate early by licking his peehole, so she can concentrate on Agatsya and get him to ejaculate too. "Bitch, I never thought I would get to fuck you. You filthy scumbag.I will gangbang you one day. Oh my good, this bitch should be kept forever. Shit man, she is kinky. This bitch knows how to twerk. " Saying this in a husky voice, Aarush spreads her legs further, pushes her away, spits on his dick, pokes it back in her mouth, and starts thrusting it in and out of her mouth.

When Agatsya notices his twin moaning and mouth fucking her, he joins the party in fucking her wet cunt from behind. On all fours, Munni occupied relieving the twins of their lust. With every thrust of Agatsya, Aarush's penis makes its way to her trachea, stretching her muscles to their limit with the help of her saliva, providing sufficient lubrication. Her well-enveloped tongue protects his penis from any potential damage from teeth. What she thought would be a quick and easy task is wearing her down, with a running nose, tears rolling down her cheeks, and a mouth oozing with a frothy mix of spit, sperm, and saliva, gasping and moaning without intent but for automatic body reaction.

Agatsya, with his pulsating dick, took it as a challenge, fucking hard, expending her vagina with every expansion in his penis, entering deeper into her, straightening her felopian tube. All three moaning, fucking, huffing, coordinating their movements as well-oiled smooth fuck machines, the intensity of the pulsating of the twin's penis is an indication for experienced Munni that boys are ready to ejaculate at any time; accelerating her acts, she is anticipating an end near to their sexual adventure.

12