Night of Fortune and Misfortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With luck on their side, she was possibly among their initial sex. Imitating whatever porn they had watched before, they both erupted into the respectable territories they were holding, flooding and destroying her on both ends. The twin sits on the couch, tired and exhausted. Munni is still on her fours, vomiting globs of spit and semen, oozing shiny semen against the backdrop of her black hairy pussy, as her Agatsya and Aarush egos are satiated.

Muuni, tired, stands back, stretches her arched waist, semen flowing down her legs, frothing with cum, and looks at the wall clock, which reads 2.30 a.m. Wiping her leaking vagina, she picks her drapes, looking at them, her questioning eyes seem to be asking, "Is it over?" Agatsya signals her to come to them, and as she strolls, she stands in front of them. Though the twins are ameature but young and full of energy, having been exposed to thousands of porn clips and having an easily accessible fuck in front of them, they are not ready to let her go. Agatsya directs her to sit on his lap. Half aroused, joining his legs, she sits on his lap, showing no sign of intimacy and waiting for his next move. Agatsya fondles her boobs, avoids kissing her, knowing he may end up eating his own brother's semen, twists her nipples, and gets surprised seeing her lectating. Ecstatic Agatsya shouts, "Bro, she is not a bitch but a buffalo. Let us milk her. Damn, she will have to breast feed me if she wants a pardon." Listening, this Aarush gets up and stands behind her, fonding her dripping nipples with milk, twisting it hard enough to enable her milk duct to open, showering her milk on Agatsys' cheast. Thrilled with the discovery, the twins get nasty, not realising their tease is arousing Munni. Moaning, she starts jumping on Agatsya's lap, grabbing Aarush's hand and groping her breast vigorously.

Aarush yells, "Man, I didn't know she had an ignition button; the moment I twisted her nipples, the bitch is on fire" as he lifts her to stand in order to fuck her from behind with his semi-hard panis. Munni is happy with the attention she is being given. Muuni is fondling her boobs, rubbing pussy lips on Agatsya's nose, moaning and blabering with joy, "Oui Maa, oh ma" making it difficult for Aarush to fuck her from behind. Aarush, fearing he may end up mouth-fucking his brother instead of her, changes his mind and tries to fuck her ass.

Charmed by her dark complexion and meaty body, the amature boys try to practise the porn fantasies they have. Aarush tries to rob her asshole but fails to penetrate. Frustrated, he starts fingering her asshole. With Aarush's finger in her ass and vagina over Agatsya's nose, she lifts her right leg, resting it over the couch backrest, moans, "Oui Maa, fuck mom, I am gonna die, I am gonna die mom, yes, oh yes I am dieing." and starts face-fucking Agatsya. Agatsya, with closed lips, tries to save himself from eating his own sperm oozing from her vagina. In escatsy, she is vigorously rubbing her clits over his nose and brushing his face with her pube.

Seeing slutty Munni moaning, amature boys are aroused, thinking that it is their efforts that are making her moan in pleasure, masturbating themselves, one by fingering her asshole and the other by sitting under her vagina. All three moaning, "fuck, fuck oh fuck, yes, bitch, oh ma, gawd, shit, dying, oh no oh yes, fuck you, oh lord, fuck the bitch, moher I am cumming, mmm o h yeaaah." All of them engaged with self-pleaure in their first threesome, with sweaty and stratched bodies, releaving themselves in esctsy. Shivering, Munni starts playing with her clitrios, massaging them rigorously. She is aroused by seeing two boys masturbating, and with intruppted gushing squirts on poor Agatsya's face, drowening him with her squirt. She yells, "Mom, Mom, I am dying."

"Disgusting, Bitch", Agatsya shouts and throws her on the couch, Aarush's finger slips out of her ass, lying on the couch. Munni is still rubbing her clits and squirting. Munni is exhilarated and relieved as she catches her breath when she notices twin masturbating close to her, and Aarush shoots his sperm on her boobs.Agatsya is offended, believing she has urinated on him, so he points his pulsating penis on her face and shoots globs of sperm at regular intervals, drenching her in his sperm. He sighs.

All three attempting to catch their breath, Munnis wipes her face with Aarush underwear, picking up her clothes and starting to dress with an eye on the clock showing midnight at 2.30. While dressing up, she whispers, "Please drop me back." Both boys look at the clock, worried. Agatsya screams, "Shit man, dad must be waiting for us." "Fuck man, we are going to get screwed." Realizing the urgency, Aarush shouts back, "Fuck you bitch, we are late. Go fuck yourself."

Munni is dressed up and worried but waiting for the boys, hoping they are going to drop her off. She waits for them sitting on the couch when Agatsya appears and questions her, "You are still here?" Confused, Munni stays mum. Zipping his jeans, Aarush appears and informs his brother that they have to take her out of here or else security will not let her out without questioning. Three zooms out of the enclave, dropping her midway between her place and the wedding place. Agatsya tells her mother that for the last three hours they searched for the woman but could not locate her. Their grandmother, intruppting him, says, "Agaa, she is a girl in her 20s. Had you taken me along, I would have helped you find her."

Aarush replied, "You should have told us before. We thought of her as a woman in her 40s or 50s, and we looked for her in every possible place. "

Daunting The father realises there isn't much he can do now and yells at them all, "Let's go back home, useless boys!" Everyone silently gets into the car and goes back home. Grandma consoling her son, Mrs. Drunkard consoles her twin, trying to understand, "Let bygones be bygones."

Munni saunters back home, stealing two wallets from those boys, concealing the money in her bra and tossing the empty wallets to the side of the road, looking up at the sky, thanking her stars, and beaming as she recalls the night of fortune and misfortune. She returns to her home around 3 a.m. She crawls into bed, pulling her nipple out so her younger one can suckle from her emptied breast, and falls asleep, relieved and gratified.

12