Night of the Giving Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben dragged Johnny by his arm, and together they made their way around the side of the cabin towards the clearing filled with cars. They rounded the corner and stopped short.

Several more women were feasting on the cocks of helpless men. Johnny saw four more male bodies on the ground. Three were most certainly dead, judging from the blood pooling beneath them; the fourth Johnny couldn't be sure about.

The women not busy madly giving head were destroying the cars. Headlights were smashed, windshields bashed in, and one was systematically puncturing tires with a lug wrench. Several cars had their hoods up, and Johnny could see a mishmash of wires and hoses dangling. And from the smell of it, at least one was leaking fuel.

The women stopped what they were doing as Ben and Johnny came into view, and all turned their heads as one to glare at them. The two closest women advanced on them slowly.

Both men instinctively made for the cabin door. Racing inside, they slammed the door, and Ben bolted the latch.

They stood there, breathless, backs against the door. Everything was quiet. Then they heard the sounds of smashing glass and metal; the women had resumed their destruction of the cars.

Ben eased his way over to the window and peaked out. The two women that had been following them had turned back and joined the others.

"I think we're okay for now," said Ben. "I'm going to take a quick look around the cabin, see if...we're alone. Stay here, keep an eye on them, yell if any try to get in."

Johnny kept watch. The women were too far away and it was too dark to be able to identify any of them. If Barbara was among them, Johnny couldn't tell. The only one he recognized was Judy. She had apparently returned from the woods and appeared to be supervising the demolition, inspecting each vehicle she walked by, silently directing other women over to certain cars to do more damage. He realized she was making sure each and every car was too damaged to drive.

Johnny felt a hand land on his shoulder. He jumped and hit his head harshly on the window frame. He turned in a panic...but it was only Ben.

"Fuck, dude, you scared the piss out of me," Johnny hissed.

"Sorry," said Ben. "The cabin is empty besides us, I looked. Is there a landline phone in here?"

Without waiting for an answer, Ben started searching the living room. He found a phone sitting on an end table by the couch, picked it up, tried the buttons, then slammed it down. "Fuck," he swore. He fished his own cell phone out his jacket pocket and tried to make a call. It was as dead as Johnny's. Ben almost threw it across the room, then thought better of it, and slipped it back in his pocket.

"What the hell is going on?" Ben muttered to himself.

Johnny's emotionless voice answered him. "I think...I think it was the comet."

"The comet?" Ben replied. "What makes you think that?"

"Their...eyes," said Johnny. His voice was monotonous. "Their eyes glowed green. The same glow as the comet."

Ben considered this. He'd seen the comet earlier as well, but hadn't made the connection between it and the current state of the women. If the comet was indeed responsible, then there was a good chance this wasn't simply some crazy but isolated incident. It could mean...he needed to know more.

"The TV," thought Ben. Hunting around, he found the remote, and started flicking through the channels. Most of them were out, but just as he was about to give up, he found one that was still working. It was the local news broadcast station in Pittsburgh, roughly 50 miles away.

The image flickered with static, but was clear enough to see the newscaster at the desk. His lips were moving, but made no sound. Ben adjusted the volume.

"...have tried to reach the National Guard for help, but have been unable to contact them so far. There are reports of chaos and looting in the streets, and local authorities are putting out the plea to remain calm and indoors until the exact nature of this crisis can be determined."

Johnny joined Ben by the TV as the newscaster continued.

"If you're just joining us, we'll recap what we know so far: At approximately 10:30 PM eastern standard time, reports started coming in of multiple sexual and physical assaults on men, perpetrated by women of all ages. There appears to be no explanation for these assaults. Victims seem to be chosen at random, with some reporting attacks by family members, while others report being molested by complete strangers. Police have reported multiple casualties, as women have brutally murdered anyone attempting to stop their assaults on..."

A loud pounding on the patio doors broke both men's concentration, and they quickly stood up, prepared for an attack.

To their surprise, they saw Harry, standing up against the glass. His face was pale and frightened, but otherwise, he looked normal.

Ben went to the door and opened it cautiously, readying himself in case Harry was being pursued. Harry darted through the door and collapsed to his knees as Ben closed and locked the sliding doors, drawing the blinds.

"Harry?" Johnny gasped. "What the hell happened? I thought you were dead, or..."

Harry was trembling, but he managed to compose himself enough to speak.

"Helen and I...went to sit by the lake, just to...look up at the stars, be alone for a little while. All of a sudden I felt her tense up, and then she looked at me, and...oh God, her eyes, her eyes were...and then I...my body went limp. I collapsed in the sand. I couldn't move. And she was...clawing at my pants, yanking them down. I was terrified, but somehow I got...and then she was...oh, Jesus, where is she? What happened to her?"

The panic in his voice was palpable. Ben and Johnny helped lead Harry to the couch, and Ben found a blanket to put over him, trying to keep him from going into shock.

"What's happening?" asked Harry. "I saw more women out there, they were...the men were like me, frozen, entranced...and I saw...bodies, blood..."

"We don't know," said Ben. "We just turned on the news. Looks like it's happening all over. The women have...gone crazy, somehow. "

"I thought I was dead, that she was gonna kill me," Harry was babbling, to them or himself they weren't sure. "But she just sucked my...it was...terrifying, but it still felt... and I couldn't fight it, and I...didn't want to. Then I came, so hard, so much, and then I...I guess I passed out."

The men fell silent. The TV was still on, the news anchor continuing:

"...live footage from our reporter on the scene. We must warn you, what you are about to see is very graphic. We go now to reporter Chuck Sanders."

The scene changed, and they were looking at a street somewhere in the city. Smoke and flames filled the air; several buildings and at least two cars were on fire. The street was littered with bodies, all appearing to be male. As the camera panned, they could see more men getting blowjobs from women.

A voice, apparently that of the cameraman, spoke over the footage.

"Marty, it's Leon. Chuck is...well, currently unavailable. It's utter chaos here, but I'll try to explain what we've seen so far. Wild, crazed packs of women have been attacking men and are somehow putting them in some kind of trance in order to, well, perform oral sex on them. It sounds crazy, I know, but you can clearly see it happening right here in the street."

The camera zoomed in on a heavy set, middle-aged woman in a waitress uniform, sucking hungrily on the erect penis of a man in a black suit with a press lanyard around his neck. Apparently Chuck, the reporter, was indeed unavailable at the moment.

Next to them was another bizarre coupling; an elderly grandmother was sucking on a man who looked to be in his early twenties. The old woman was completely nude; her aged, wrinkled skin hanging off her almost skeletal frame. Her dentures had fallen from her mouth and lay on the sidewalk beside her scraped and bloody knees. Her haggard appearance apparently had no effect on her victims ability to achieve or maintain his erection.

The camera panned around again to show a large group of women approaching from up the street. Some were carrying weapons of various sorts; baseball bats, axes, a few had what appeared to be broken tree branches.

The cameraman's voice continued.

"As you can see, whatever this is appears to have affected women of all ages, although we've seen no children affected, thank God. But otherwise it's women of all ages, from everywhere. You can see a pack of them coming now. I'm going to find cover somewhere, hold on."

The camera panned down and was shaking crazily as the cameraman ran. Then it lifted and refocused, now shooting through a window. He'd apparently ducked inside a storefront.

"OK, I've moved inside to stay out of sight, but I'll continue to film for as long as I..."

Suddenly, several police cars drove into view, along with what looked like a SWAT van. There was a large spotlight on the roof that lit up, illuminating the scene.

Police stormed out of their vehicles and set up a perimeter. They were heavily armed, many wearing body armor. Another group of women rounded the corner from the side of the block and joined the mob already coming down the street. There appeared to be roughly sixty to a hundred of them.

The women were in various states of dress. Many were still in their Halloween costumes. Some were in their regular clothes, or work uniforms. Still others were in pajamas, and a few were in lingerie or nightgowns. Several were partially or fully nude.

The police threw tear gas into the crowd of women, to no effect. The deranged women were running now, charging the police line. Several officers up front drew their guns, then froze as the first wave of women fell upon them.

A few in the rear lines managed to get off shots, hitting at least one woman. Suddenly the officers stopped, and turned their weapons on each other. Several cops dropped at once as gunfire cracked. One officer turned his own gun to his head; moments later his brains exploded into the street.

Then the women were on them in force. They set about slaughtering the men, either with weapons or by hand. One woman leaped towards an officer who had fallen and was scrambling to get away. She pounced on him like a tiger, and ripped his jugular out with her teeth.

The police not being slaughtered were having their uniform pants ripped and torn to shreds, as women fought to be the first to take their engorged members in their mouth.

One brave officer tried to pull a chunky, red haired woman dressed as Velma off his partner, only to be attacked from behind by a tall, thin blonde dressed as Daphne. Grabbing him by the head, she twisted it, snapping his neck with a crack.

The image on the TV shook as the cameraman trembled with fear, but he continued to narrate the scene.

"I... I don't know why this is happening. Those poor, brave officers are either being slaughtered or...raped. None of this makes any sense. I don't know how the women are forcing them to..."

His voice ceased as a middle aged housewife of about forty-something walked directly into view, standing just outside the large plate glass window. Her voluminous breasts were bare, sprung free from her torn and frayed Marge Simpson costume. Her red and green eyes stared directly into the camera, and she sneered.

She disappeared from view and seconds later there was the sound of shattering glass. Then a high pitched scream.

The camera shook but remained upright for a few more moments before it slowly panned down.

The last image it showed before the feed cut off was the top of a blue bouffant wig and the shaft of a thick, uncut penis disappearing into a set of thin red lips.

-------------------------------------------------------

The screen went blank, then cut back to the news studio. The anchor was staring with shock into the camera. A voice from offscreen was heard."We're on."

The anchor composed himself, taking a deep breath, then began.

"Ladies and gentlemen...or, I suppose if you're watching this, I'm talking to only the men at this point...I have no words to ease the horror of what we just witnessed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those brave officers and to those of our reporting crew. Indeed, God help us all."

A man stepped into frame and whispered something in the anchor's ear. The anchor nodded, then addressed the camera again.

"We're going to take a short break here for a few minutes. We apologize, but we're...short staffed at the moment. We've just received several new reports and want to verify them before we report them. In the meantime, we ask you to please stand by, and remind you that law enforcement has requested that everyone remain indoors until further notice."

The screen went blank, then read simply, "PLEASE STANDBY."

Ben stood up, addressing the other two men. "Looks like we're stuck here, at least for now. We can't get back to town, and it looks like there's no help there if we did. I'm going to go check our food and water supplies. Johnny, take a look around, see if we can find something to board up the doors and windows with. Harry, take a look outside, see what's going on if you can. But don't let them see you. See if any other men are out there still alive, maybe they've recovered like you did. If you see any, let us know. Maybe we can help them. But don't open that fucking door until all of us are ready. For now, just check things out." Without waiting for an answer, Ben was off to the kitchen.

Johnny started searching through the closets and found nothing. Then he remembered the basement. Tom kept a supply of tools and emergency supplies down there, including a backup generator and fuel. Johnny was heading towards the basement door when Harry's voice from behind stopped him.

"There's no other men out there, at least none that I can see," Harry called out. "I wonder where they...wait...HELEN???"

Johnny turned back just in time to see Harry unlatch the door.

Ben burst into the room. "Harry, stop! What are you doing???"

"It's...Helen," Harry said weakly. "She's out there. She's...calling me. I have to go help her. I have to..."

Both Johnny and Ben rushed towards him. Neither were fast enough. With a twist of the knob, Harry was out the door and gone.

They could hear his voice calling out to his fiance as they reached the door. Harry was already halfway across the yard.

Helen was indeed there, surrounded by several other women. Harry slowed, but continued towards her. "Helen? Baby? It's me. It's Harry. Talk to me, baby, tell me what's..."

Harry froze in his tracks as Helen fixed her gaze on him. Her face twisted in a sneer that could also have been a smile.

"It's okay," Harry thought. "If she wants to blow me again, it's okay. She won't hurt me, I know that now."

Harry watched, frozen and helpless, as Helen dropped to her knees before him, once again pulling down his tattered shorts. His cock was already swollen and throbbing as she grabbed it roughly.

Helen looked away from him, grunted, and gestured with her hand. Another woman approached them; a young, slender blonde dressed as a Hooters girl. She certainly had the right assets for it. The nipples of her large, braless breasts poked through the now filthy fabric of her thin tank top. Her bare belly was showing, tight and firm. Harry couldn't remember her name. Trisha? Maybe Tina? It didn't matter. Her glowing green eyes fixed on Harry's cock and she began to drool.

Dropping to her knees beside Helen, the blonde tilted her head as if in question. Helen grunted again, still holding Harry's cock, and guided it towards the blonde's mouth. The blonde began to suck eagerly, hungrily.

Harry's mind swam in pleasure. Then it was gone. Somewhere he heard a scream. His last thought was that it might be his.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ben bolted the door again behind them.

They'd watched until they'd heard Harry scream, then collapse. His fiance and the young blonde that had joined her then lifted his unconscious body and carried it away, disappearing into the woods.

Ben wondered if that's what had happened to the rest of the men he'd seen receiving the unnatural blowjobs earlier. He'd thought some had perhaps escaped off into the woods on their own, but it seemed less likely now after witnessing what happened to Harry.

After looking out the window one more time to make sure no women were approaching, Ben turned away and returned to the couch, shaking and exhausted.

Johnny took a chair across from him. "What...what do we do now?" he whispered.

Ben shook his head silently. For the first time since this insanity had started, he was at a loss. Hopeless.

The newscast, which had been silent for some time, suddenly started again. The image of the newsroom appeared once more, the anchorman back at his desk.

"We're back on the air. Hopefully there are still some of you out there to hear this.

"We managed to get several reports in from various sources before all lines of communication went down. We're not sure how much longer we will be able to broadcast, but we want to report what we've learned because we feel it's important to do so.

"The mass assault and murder spree taking place is not an isolated incident. We've received confirmed reports from several of our sister stations across the east coast, including Philadelphia, New York, Boston and Washington DC. All have reported similar attacks in their areas.

"We have no news of our government making any moves to counter these attacks. We do know that local law enforcement in all areas have been doing all that they can, but many met the same fate of those you witnessed earlier in our broadcast.

"We honestly don't have any more information to provide except what we have managed to piece together from video footage and eyewitness accounts. We feel this information, while inconclusive, is vital to pass along and may help prevent further loss of life.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to use some sexually explicit language, but I doubt we'll be fined by the FCC at this point.

"But these are the facts as we know them: Adult women of all ages appear to be attacking men explicitly for the purpose of performing oral sex. Their chosen victims are somehow entranced and unable to fight back against their attacker.

"The women, and this will sound crazy, I know, but we've confirmed this, have developed some form of mind control which freezes their chosen victim in place.

"We caution you to stay away from any woman performing oral sex on her victim and do not, repeat NOT try to interfere. Multiple eyewitness testimonies report seeing many men brutally murdered for trying to stop these women, often also causing the death of their victim by castration.

"There is also strong evidence suggesting that they can also control the minds of other men, especially those who try to attack or interfere, and cause them to freeze, self harm, or harm others.

"The women will latch on to their chosen victim and perform oral sex on them until the man reaches orgasm, and all evidence suggests the women are...swallowing his semen. Once their victim has ejaculated, the woman moves on, leaving the man unconscious but otherwise unharmed. We stress again, they leave their victims UNHARMED, unless interfered with.

"We've also received reports of men recovering from their sexual assaults and returning to a more or less normal state of mind, although some have been reported to have almost immediately gone off to seek another woman, actively offering themselves freely. Others have reported victims simply disappearing. Still other reports, unsubstantiated, have claimed to see unconscious men being carried off by the sex crazed women.