Night of the Giving Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our advice again is to stay clear of ALL women you encounter, but especially any of those actively assaulting other men. Stay in your homes, do NOT venture out unless you absolutely have to.

"If you have a female family member in your household, keep her contained if possible, but do not try to physically restrain her. If she chooses you as a victim, our advice is DO NOT RESIST. Even if it is a close family member.

"All reports seem to confirm that the women do not become violent unless provoked. So do not interfere, even if it is incestuous. There is literally nothing you can do to prevent them from performing the sex act on you if chosen, and anyone who attempts to stop it does so at the risk of the victims life as well as their own.

"Lastly, this phenomenon appears to only be affecting fully matured adults. If you have any children with you, keep them home, keep them safe, and keep them away from..."

The screen suddenly filled with white snow. The signal was lost.

Ben snapped out of his haze. The news broadcasters had carried on as long as they could, perhaps still were carrying on and the signal loss was only local. Ben decided he would carry on too.

"I'm going to go back and inventory our supplies in the kitchen. Did you find anything to board up the doors and windows with? Johnny? Hey, Johnny, man, come on, snap out of it," Ben addressed him firmly but kindly.

Johnny blinked, then spoke. "The basement. I was about to check the basement. Tom's tools are down there. And a generator. And...fuel." Johnny's voice trailed off.

"Generator? That's great news. Go check on that, and find those tools. Nails, hammers, any wood we can use. I'll come down and help you in a couple minutes," said Ben.

Johnny got to his feet, steadied himself, then headed down to the basement.

The basement was dark and musty. The only lighting came from a single, dusty bulb hanging from the rafters. It was a glorified crawl space really, tall enough for Johnny to stand without crouching, but just barely. The walls were faded red bricks, the floor a dirty, cracked concrete. But it had enough room to house the hot water tank, the HVAC unit, and the back up generator. There was also a small workbench and beside it, a large tool cabinet.

There was a fluorescent light fixture hanging above the workbench, and Johnny pulled it's chain, giving him more light to see by as he searched the tool box and shelves that were mounted above the bench.

He found two large hammers and several boxes of nails, and was about to head back up the stairs when he remembered he wanted to check on the generator.

Putting the hammers and nails down on the bottom step, he crossed back to the far side of the basement where the small generator sat in a corner, along with two large fuel containers.

Johnny checked the fuel cans first; they both appeared to be full. Good, that would give them at least a few days worth of electricity should the main power go out.

He then checked the generator itself. It looked clean, and all the connections were good. He was familiar with how to operate and maintain it, having vacationed at the cabin many times over the years and dealing with the power outages caused by the occasional storm.

As he finished giving the generator the once over, he could feel the soft breeze of the chill fall air against the back of his neck, cooling his sweat.

A breeze. In a basement. With no windows.

Johnny jumped up straight to his feet, his head almost hitting the rafter above.

The bilco doors. The ones along the side of the cabin. Tom usually kept them chained and locked, and he had never thought to check them.

Johnny turned around slowly.

Barbara was there, standing at the bottom of the steep concrete steps that led up and out into the yard. She had come in so quietly that Johnny had heard nothing. Her long dark hair hung loose and unkempt around her face. She stood just outside of the circle of light cast by the overhead bulb, leaving her mostly in shadow.

Johnny gasped, but didn't move. "Barb?" His voice was a cracked whisper. "Barbara? It's me. It's Johnny, your brother. Remember me?"

Barbara growled and stepped forward at the sound of his voice, becoming clearly visible in the dim light.

Other than her bloodshot eyes and glowing green irises, her face looked almost normal. Her mouth formed a sneer, but not nearly as animalistic as the other women Johnny had seen. Her growl didn't feel like a threat so much as an acknowledgement.

Other than her hair and some smudging of her make-up, nothing looked all that out of place about her, except her breasts. Her Naughty Nurse costume had lost its battle to keep them contained, and they were now fully exposed.

Johnny had never fully seen his sister's tits since they'd not just sprouted, but fully bloomed into the rounded, firm beauties now prominently displayed before him.

If someone had asked Johnny if he'd ever thought of his sister sexually, he would have denied it, and he would have even believed himself.

But as she stood before him now, with her beautiful if slightly dirty hair framing her high cheek boned face, her eyes, albeit strangely colored, glaring at him lustfully, and her voluptuous, smooth, fully rounded breasts with their large, puffy pink nipples pointing at him, Johnny felt those lustful, dark thoughts that all men with attractive female relatives bury deep inside their subconscious now arise.

His cock was already throbbing in his pants.

Barbara continued her slow, stalking approach. Johnny didn't fight it. He couldn't, even if he wanted to.

Her eyes never left his frozen face as she got on her knees. There was no tearing or clawing as Barbara undid his belt, unbuttoned his trousers, and slid them down along with his underwear. His erection sprang free like a springboard.

While unable to move his body, Johnny's mind was still fully aware of everything. He found himself wanting to see, to watch his own sister wrap her red, pouty lips around his cock and perform the forbidden act. He tried to tilt his head downwards, and, to his shock and delight, found that he could. Perhaps Barb had somehow sensed his desire and allowed it.

Barbara was just about to take him into her mouth when she tensed and growled, turning towards the sound of feet coming down the wooden basement steps.

Ben stood there, jaw agape, frozen almost midstep.

Barb growled at him again, louder. A warning signal this time.

Ben put both hands in the air. He spoke softly and slowly. "Barbara, right? We met earlier. Ben, remember? I'm not going to interfere, okay? I don't want to hurt you. You don't want to hurt me. And you really don't want to hurt your brother Johnny, right?"

Barbara fixed Ben with her gaze, growled again, softer this time.

Ben spoke again. "I'm going to go back upstairs now. I'm going to take these tools with me, ok? But I'll leave you alone. I won't interfere. Just...don't hurt him. Please."

Ben bent slowly and picked up the hammers and nails. He straightened up, then looked back at them, this time addressing Johnny.

"Johnny, I don't know if you can hear me, man. But if you can: don't fight it. Don't resist her. Remember your sister loves you, no matter how...strange this will be for you. Maybe if you focus on that, this won't be so bad. Maybe you'll even...enjoy it. I dunno. Let yourself enjoy it, if you can. I'll be here when...when it's over."

With that, he turned and made his way back up the stairs. Johnny heard the door close softly.

Barbara turned her attention back to Johnny. Her hand wrapped itself around his shaft. Her alien eyes met his unblinking ones as she took his swollen head between her lips.

Johnny had heard Ben. Had heard every word. And he had no intentions of resisting his beautiful, loving sister.

Barbara engulfed his cock deep into the back of her throat. He watched, fascinated, as she deep-throated him like no woman had ever done. Johnny was only of average size, but none of his previous girlfriends had ever taken more than half of his shaft. Barb, however, was swallowing him whole with every thrust of her head. She growled and grunted as she did, but never gagged.

Drool ran from both sides of her mouth, dripping down onto her swaying breasts and pooling in her cleavage.

While certainly not tender, the blowjob was far less savage than Johnny had expected. Perhaps it was because he wasn't fighting it, not even mentally. Or perhaps it was because part of his sister was still in there, somewhere, and she still loved him enough to want him to feel pleasure, not pain or fear.

Johnny hoped she knew he still loved her, too. "Love you, Barb," he thought.

He heard Barbara's voice in his head. "Love...you. Feed...me."

His last coherent thought before he ejaculated deep into her throat was, "I'm cumming for you, Barbara."

-------------------------------------------------------

When Johnny awoke, it was daylight. He was still in the basement, laying on the cold concrete floor. He could see the sunlight streaming in from the still open bilco doors.

He stood up, groggy, but otherwise feeling okay. He looked down at his still exposed penis. It was covered in saliva and cum and red lipstick. His sister's lipstick.

"Barbara?" he called softly, looking around. She was gone.

Johnny adjusted his pants, and wondered randomly where his coat had gone. He didn't remember taking it off.

Johnny went over and closed the bilco doors, latching them. He'd have to find another lock later. Then he turned and made his way up the basement stairs.

As he came around the hallway corner and entered the living room, he noticed several windows had been boarded up.

He saw Ben seated on the couch. His pants were down around his ankles. Barbara was on her knees between his legs.

Johnny felt a sudden, irrational jealousy. He stepped towards them, then stopped.

Barbara lifted her head and turned to face Johnny. Ben's massive, swollen cock held tight in her hand, covered in spit.

Barb didn't growl, but her eyes fixed on Johnny's, and he felt her in his head again. "Love you. Hungry." Her voice echoed in his mind.

Johnny understood. She couldn't help it, he realized. Whatever force was compelling her to do this was beyond her control. He could almost feel her craving, her hunger, her NEED.

Then the connection was broken, and he found he could once again move, and speak.

Johnny raised his hands and stepped back. "It's okay, Barb. I love you too. Ben, I know you can hear me. You were right. Don't fight it. Relax, and enjoy it. It's okay, man. I won't interfere."

Johnny walked slowly towards a chair. "Barb?" he asked, "If it's okay with you, I'm just going to sit here, and...watch. If that's okay."

Barb made a small grunt in reply, then went back to sucking Ben's cock.

Johnny sat quietly and watched his sister work Ben's shaft with methodical precision. Johnny's eyes wandered across her body. Her breasts were swaying freely as she rocked back and forth, working Ben's long member deep into her throat.

Her round, upthrust ass was fully exposed beneath her short skirt, and Johnny noticed with an almost horrific pleasure that she wasn't wearing panties. Her delicate, butterfly-like labia were drooling almost as much as her mouth was, and the smell of her sex wafted through the air.

Johnny inhaled her scent, and wondered what it would be like to taste her. He wondered if she'd lost the panties at some point last night, or if she'd never bothered wearing any to begin with.

He thought about their long car ride here, and the fact that she might have been without panties under that tiny costumed skirt the entire time.

He thought about all of this while he watched his all but naked sister deep throat the cock of a man who was, until last night, a stranger to both of them.

He felt his own cock harden.

Johnny found himself smiling as he removed his pants and underwear and sat back again, fully nude from the waist down.

His erection swayed, begging for attention, but Johnny ignored it.

He would save it for Barbara.

Because she might still be...hungry.

-------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue:

Scientists eventually figured out what you, along with Johnny, had already deduced: that the comet was responsible. While unable to examine any live women, the corpses of several killed during the riots and fighting that broke out during the first few days were rounded up and found to have trace amounts of the same radiation left behind by the comet. Although why it affected only females, only adult females, and why it affected them with such a bizarre and specific sexual craving was never determined.

As you may have also guessed, the phenomenon was world wide. The comet, if indeed that's what it actually was, had done a complete orbit around the earth before once again heading off into the vast reaches of space from where it had come.

Millions of men died within the first few days. As word slowly spread about the dangers of trying to stop the women from their obscene sex acts, there were less casualties, at least from attempting vainly to fight the women off, or prevent them from sucking their chosen victim.

But the body count rose in other ways. Men fought and killed each other over food and supplies and shelter. Still more committed suicide rather than submit to the oral cravings of the maddened women, especially if the woman in question was a beloved family member.

Females too young to have been affected by the alien radiation were rounded up by the adult women and spirited away, many simply disappearing from their homes in the middle of the night. There was much speculation about the reasons for this, although the truth was that it was to protect them and allow them to safely grow into adult women who would eventually become part of the herd.

Young males and children, while ignored by the women, often died from starvation, exposure, accidents, or various other causes.

Supply chains were broken, all communications were cut off, and blackouts happened worldwide as fuel supplies dwindled and power stations failed.

Millions more died in the colder climes as winter came with a vengeance.

By the time spring rolled around in the northern half of the western hemisphere, more than half of the male population of planet Earth was dead.

Many of the surviving men found themselves captives of sorts, as large herds of women claimed various territories.

The men were allowed to roam freely for the most part, hunting and gathering, or working together to rebuild what they could, and simply resigned themselves to being subject to what eventually became known as "the Cumlust." Whenever a woman approached them, they complied without objection, allowed themselves to be sucked off, then went about their business after they'd recovered.

Few men ever attempted more. Those stupid enough to try and rape the women quickly found themselves either castrated or eviscerated.

As the years went on, they slowly began to rebuild society, although nothing like it had been.

The women allowed the men more freedom to travel outside the confines of their communities. Electricity was restored in some of the larger towns, although it was used sparingly and only for essential needs.

Trade routes were established and resources shared. There were no wars or skirmishes over territory or supplies; the women simply wouldn't allow it, and the men quickly learned that survival meant working together in peace.

How long they'd survive was anyone's guess. Old age took some, illness and disease still more. Those with medical training did what they could of course, and hospitals were even reopened in many areas. But not all who needed them had access.

The true nail in the coffin for humanity came with the realization that, since sexual intercourse for the purposes of procreation was simply no longer an option, there would be no more children born.

From time to time, men from various communities would travel to others, sharing news they'd gathered along the way as well as negotiating trade deals etc. There were many wild rumors and unsubstantiated reports.

Some told of seeing herds of women hunting animals, some with guns, some with arrows or knives. There was much talk over whether the women were hunting for their skins, or if they were now eating more than human semen.

Other reports told of herds ranging in the hundreds of thousands taking over the major cities long since abandoned by men. Some claimed to see electric lights on in the buildings, and smoke rising up in the sky from factories once long empty.

The wildest rumor to circulate throughout almost all communities was that the women had taken over all of the advanced scientific research facilities around the world and were now working on a way to clone themselves, or to clone men, depending on which version you heard. None of this was ever confirmed by anyone of course, but it widely became regarded as fact.

Because how else would the women survive once the male population died off?

The truth was much simpler than that of course.

There was a famous quote from a famous movie that would eventually be forgotten, as all movies were as the decades passed:

"Life...finds a way."

The men had forgotten about evolution.

They'd forgotten about mutations.

They'd forgotten about hermaphrodites, species that had evolved to have both male and female sex organs.

They had forgotten about asexual reproduction.

Because even the smartest of them couldn't imagine a world where the females had evolved beyond the need for men, a world in which they would eventually become irrelevant.

They couldn't possibly imagine, even as it was happening, their own extinction.

-------------------------------------------------------

Authors Afterwards:

I must, of course, give all due respect to the legendary George Romero. Fans of Night Of The Living Dead may recognize several character names.

I also must give a nod to the 1984 cult classic Night Of The Comet.

I have a perfectly logical explanation for why the women needed to consume semen, but I intentionally left it out, although I hint at it at the end. If you think you know, go ahead and leave it in the comments.

If you don't, don't think too hard about it.

Because the simpler explanation is that I came up with the title first, then needed a premise to fit it.

Happy Halloween. - DJ