Night of the Himbo Ch. 05

Story Info
An interlude with Traci; Alice explains more of the rules.
1.2k words
5
93
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Think of this as a transition to Chapter 06...with sex.

******************************************************************

"Against the wall," she breathed.

Mike clutched Traci's ass as she swung her other leg around his waist, and lifted with his knees. He couldn't believe it; he was holding her steady, his tongue in her mouth, his cock still rock hard, as he waddled them both to the wall of his office and began to thrust.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," she vocalized, her fingers clutching his shoulders and the back of his head. She broke the kiss, exposing her neck and ear for him to nibble and lick. She gave a high-pitched breath as his teeth bit gently on her earlobe; she loved that, he knew.

Three months in, this was their Friday normal. Right before lunch, Traci would show up in his office, some work pretext in hand. He would lock the door. She would rip off her work clothes, always revealing something new -- a lacy red bustier; black silk stockings, garter attached; once, a pair of tiny bronze nipple clamps -- and they would go at it like minks, always on the alert for activity outside. And the longer they fucked, the stronger and healthier Mike felt.

Now he thrust up and inside, Traci tight and wet and hot, and she wrapped herself around him like a python, breathing hot in his ear, until she tightened, shuddered, and groaned. "Ooh..."

Mike held tight and walked her to the couch, where she sprawled on top of him, her breath catching every now and then with a post-orgasmic shudder.

"Oh," she said finally, as she rolled off him onto the cushions. "You're still hard."

"It's okay," he said.

"No, a good girl always helps her partner finish." She smiled. "Besides, I like to watch. You're like a fountain." Before he could say anything else, she put a finger on his lips. "Shh..." Then she pushed a little harder until he was sucking her finger and licking it. "Good boy." Her other hand wrapped around his cock, gently rubbing up and down. "Close your eyes," she whispered. He did. "You just feel my hand, and my finger, and my skin on yours." Her finger left his mouth for a second. He heard the pop of a flip-top opening, and felt a dribble of something cool and slick on his cockhead. Then both her hands were gliding up and down, getting firmer, faster. "I love a two-hander," came her voice.

"Me, too."

One hand stroked his balls, firmly but not too hard, and then moved back to his dick. Faster. Harder. Faster.

"I'm coming-"

Then he felt her long, narrow tongue on his dick, and that was it. The explosion made him arch his hips, tense his muscles, see stars. On and on and on, and he could feel the wet splatters on his t-shirt, his neck, his face, until finally he sagged back into the cushions.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," said Traci.

"Can I open my eyes now?" he laughed.

She ran her slimy hands through his hair, marking him completely as hers. "Sure, babe," she said, snuggling down beside him. He wrapped an arm around her waist, his hand underneath hers, and gave her a side-eye, grinning.

This Friday she'd been in a translucent white onesie with a snap-open crotch...at least, she had been before he'd torn it off with a display of lust-fueled strength that had surprised them both. Now she wore mussed hair, white socks, and nothing else.

"Sure no one heard us?" he asked.

"It's your office, that's your responsibility," she said. "But Kheops and Sandrine were on their way out for lunch." Then she gave him an evil smile. "We can wait until they come back next time."

"No, no, no." He hadn't said anything when Traci let the sex become less dangerous -- he'd been glad. But now... "But I was curious. I thought you liked a little risk."

Traci sighed and bit her lip. Mike could feel her tense up, just a little. "What's wrong?"

"Can I be honest, babe?"

"Always be."

She hesitated. "You're my safety fuck."

"What?" He frowned.

"No, it's good! Listen! There are a bunch of clubs and parties, and you know, you have to be seen."

He nodded. The music and clothes and venues and slang might be different now, but the Hollywood scene itself hadn't changed since he'd come to LA, more years ago than he wanted to think. Of course Traci was partying on Thursdays and Fridays after work.

"I like to dance and look at the pretty boys and girls."

"Right..."

"But I'm not into club hookups, so I get that out of my system before I even go out. With you. This month, you were my safety fuck. See?" She looked at him seriously. "Does that...work for you?"

Mike laughed. "Babe, you're a gorgeous ex-cheerleader with legs for days. Everything you do works for me." Also, I'm a sex werewolf once a month so who am I to judge? he didn't say.

"And next month," she said, "after my mom flies back to Michigan," she settled in his lap, her breasts pink and pointy above him, "I'm going to make you squirm."

"Did you ever hear of a 'safety fuck'?" he asked Alice as they split up their lunch order. He explained and she nodded.

"That's what we are," she said. "We're around to satisfy others."

"That can't be right," he said. "I mean, when I'm Roy, I could take on a grizzly bear. Powerful. Muscles on muscles."

"When you're Roy, who initiates things? Who takes charge?"

"Uh..."

"And do you ever think to say no?"

"It's only been five times so far."

She shrugged. "If it's really important to you, you could try to change the dynamic, I guess. Good luck with that."

"You don't think I can."

"I think we have all the control in the world," she said, "when I'm Alice and you're Mike. Once I'm Zuzu, it's in the vag of God, and She decides."

"So what determines it? What-"

"Once the change happens, we're drawn to sex. We can ignore the pull if we have a destination in mind, but if we're just moving at random, we'll eventually end up at some hookup spot. And once we're there, we'll end up with someone who really needs to have sex."

"So it's all about libido."

"Not always." She shook her head. "Do you think Maya Rankin would literally explode if she had a Dry Friday?"

Mike chuckled. "I think she'd survive."

"Right. But she would take it out on someone. And maybe they wouldn't."

Mike stared at Alice. She looked completely serious. "When we call Maya killer at the office, that's just another word for shark," he said, slowly. "Isn't it?"

"She might not physically kill someone," said Alice slowly. "But she could definitely hurt them. And she's a pro." She hesitated. "Zuzu used to sleep with a guy that Maya had...kept, right after her divorce. He was not okay. Maya had gotten into his head and made a mess. It took a long time to untangle him."

"So Roy took a bullet for someone."

"Safety Fucks 'R Us."

"And that Gholam dude?"

Alice frowned. "Who? Oh. From when you met Zuzu." She shrugged. "He wasn't just a cheater; he also didn't like condoms. You and I can't catch anything, but Zuzu made him wear anyway. Saved his wife from a dozen different diseases in the long term." She grinned. "Spreading joy and hygiene wherever we go."