Night of the Satyr

Story Info
On one night a year, Halloween Night, a wife goes wild!
3.4k words
3.41
23.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg and Monica travel a lot, but one night a year, they travel purely for pleasure. This story is about one of those nights.

Greg and Monica love each other dearly, they got married young, and for 364 days a year they are good, humble, moral folk.

However, one night per year, on Halloween, they go absolutely wild.

Their Halloween night of debauchery has 4 rules:

1. Stay in costume and character the entire time

2. Book separate hotel rooms

3. Must use condoms

4. No questions afterwards

There is not much point in flying for a one night get away, so Greg drives them both to the only Hilton in the area, it is outside their hometown, about a 25 minute drive.

As soon as he parks, the night begins, they check-in separately, neither of them knowing what or who the other will be doing that night, or what each other's costumes will be.

This Halloween Monica was decided to be a witch, as she was inspired by a Netflix rendition of the Adam's family, which she and her husband loved watching together.

Monica has a very similar body and face to Morticia Adams as played by Catherine Zeta Jones, so she was confident she would look very sexy in that costume.

Every year she downloads and uses Tinder for a few weeks leading up to Halloween, to find a well-endowed stud for the night.

The men she matched with called her a "hot muscle mommy" and a "sexy goth mommy." She would admit that her make-up looked great, even with a masquerade mask over the top of her face to hide her full identity.

With her pushup bra causing her ample moon-white tits to spill upward out of her black costume dress, and her slim waste tightly bound by the dress, Monica had no shortage of offers from men to meet up.

Tonight, after changing into her costume and perfecting her make-up, she would eschew her name Monica, and walk out of her room as Morticia both in looks and in spirit. And, reader be assured, Morticia was looking forward to the strange cock she had lined up for the night.

This year, the very well-endowed stud she was inviting to her hotel room was going to be dressed as a Satyr. Aside from this gentleman's enormous cock, she loved the symbology. Satyrs are known for their love of wine and women, so she knew this man's personality and body must be perfect for what she was looking for.

She met this gentleman at the hotel bar at 9 PM. As they chatted Morticia scanned the room to see if she could spot her husband, but without knowing his costume, and with their mutual agreement to wear a mask, she never spotted him.

The Satyr was a smooth talker and perfect gentleman, he ordered himself and Morticia some delightful Halloween themed mix drinks, called cauldrons.

After only one cauldron each, they headed back to Morticia's room, not wanting to waste too much time on her night of freedom.

After a quick strip tease for the Satyr, Morticia could see his massive erection starting to show through his costume, so she got on her knees as he sat on the edge of bed.

She then pulled down his bottoms, and out sprang the largest cock she had seen in her life.

Morticia was used to her husband, who has an adequate 5.5 inch cock.

Every now and again she lovingly measures and admire hires her husband's manhood, to boost his ego.

However, the Satyrs cock was at least double that of her husband's.

It looked to be almost a foot long, truly supernatural, and it was at least as thick round as a coke can.

A gasp of excited surprise from Morticia elicited a smile from the Satyr.

The Satyr encouraged the intimidated Morticia, saying "Go ahead witch, and swallow my monstrous cock."

Morticia responded, "Only the tip, I imagine I can't fit much more of your cock than your fat mushroom head into my innocent little mouth"

The Satyr goaded her, "My cock is your Halloween treat for the night. I have no doubt when it is inside your mouth, you'll swallow me whole, like the world's sluttiest trick-or-treater."

Morticia then proceeded to open her jaw as much as she could, allowing the fat tip of his cock past her lips, into her waiting mouth.

The Satyr praised her, "You're a naughty little witch, fitting this monster's cock in your mouth. I can tell you've never had one even half this size before, don't worry slut, by the end of the night you'll learn to love it, I can't wait to shoot my love potion inside of you."

Morticia could not respond to his teasing, as her mouth was full of his cock, and all she could do was make gagging noises in response.

Embarrassingly, the Satyr pulled one of Morticia's hands off of the thick shaft of his cock, and removed the wedding ring off of her finger. He admired it in the low light of the hotel room.

Morticia thought to herself, "Shit, I was so busy putting on my costume, I forgot to take off my ring."

The Satyr goaded her, "Wow you are an extra naughty witch tonight aren't you, you forgot to mention you were married."

All Morticia could do was look up into his eyes, gagging on his cock pleadingly, begging him with her eyes not to leave. This was her one night a year to let loose, and she did not want to waste it.

The Satyr continued, "I will make a deal with you Morticia, if you are able to make me cum using your throat, I will make you cum on my cock tonight like your poor husband never could."

This encouragement got Morticia to redouble her oral efforts, she widened her mouth as much as possible, and opened her throat as much as she could. Her gag reflex was all but spent as this point and she was doing her best to breathe through her nose. The Satyr's engorged cock leaving no room for her to breathe through her mouth.

The Satyr appreciated her efforts, "Here let me help you, my married witch."

The Satyr then stoop up from the edge of the bed, placed his hands on the back of Morticia's head and rammed his girthy cock deep down into her throat. At this point her eyes were not just watering, they were streaming with tears as this monster of a man face fucked her, going deeper into her throat than she thought possible.

Her lungs were burning from a lack of oxygen and her jaw was sore, but she wanted to please the Satyr so bad, she wanted to feel his cock in her so bad, she wanted it more than air. She let him face fuck her like she was a cheap whore.

After a few minutes of his cock's savage attack on her mouth, he started fill her throat with his cum, his thick cock forcefully pumping in and out of Morticia's throat.

She almost drown in cum as he pulled out. Morticia's lungs, throat, mouth, and face were drenched in this man's prodigious amount of semen.

She was so full of cum, it was coming out of her nose.

After regaining her breath and coughing out a little more cum, she smiled, proud of herself and her face looked cute still painted with his load.

After she regained her breath, Morticia stated, "I think I will need you to run down to the bar and grab me another of those delightful drinks, it is the only way I will have the confidence to take your monstrous cock in my slutty witch pussy."

The Satyr obliged with a rhyme, "Alright, my little witch. I will go grab you a fresh alcoholic brew, while you get yourself cleaned up for round two."

Morticia immediately went to the bathroom, cleaned his cum and her saliva off her face, touched up her make-up, and readjusted her masquerade eye mask.

When she heard the Satyr's knock on the door, she ran to open it in her sexiest, brand new, black lace lingerie, her masquerade eye mask still neatly hiding her identity.

The Satyr walked back into the Morticia's dimly lit room, only one drink in his hands.

But behind him trailed a man in a masquerade eye mask and in a nice suit.

Morticia asked the Satyr, "Is this a bellboy carrying us up my drink?"

She noticed the man in the suit had two drinks in his hands.

The Satyr responded, "I ran into this gentleman dressed up in a Gomez costume at the bar. I thought it was quite the coincidence that someone else in the same hotel bar went dressed in the Addams family theme."

Morticia replied, "That is quite the co-incidence, but why did you bring him up to our room?"

The Satyr confidently explained, "Truth be told, I completely forgot about bringing condoms, so I asked this gentleman at the bar if he had a spare. He insisted he only had one, but had been striking out with the ladies. He figured if he couldn't use the condom, at least he could watch me use it, so that was our deal."

Morticia, foggy headed with lust, replied, "Alright Gomez, hand me one of those drinks because I am going to need it for what I am about to do."

The Satyr instructed, "Give her the drink Gomez. Oh yes, Mr. Gomez, do not talk to or touch us while we have our fun. Rather, sit in the corner chair and enjoy the show."

Gomez handed Morticia one of the drinks in his hands, went and sat down in the corner and prepared for the show.

Morticia thought to herself, "What kind of a pathetic pervert would want to watch another man use his condom on a stranger."

The Satyr then stripped and lay down on the bed, Morticia climbed on top of him in her black lace lingerie. With Mr. Gomez watching from the corner, Morticia started stroking the Satyr's thick, veiny, oversized cock back to life.

Morticia knew her tits looked great in this costume, and that her black lace panties left little to the imagination. Her pussy juice was clearly soaking through, onto the Satyr's chest. She decided to take off her panties.

Knowing this was her one night to get wild, Morticia decided to take a risk. She threw her soaking panties to Mr. Gomez in the corner.

After catching and sniffing the panties, Gomez gave into his lust.

Morticia could see him unzip his pants, and begin stroking himself to a modest erection, stroking his cock at the same tempo she was using to harden the Satyr.

"Poor Gomez, his cock couldn't have been even half of the size of the Satyr's. This must be so humiliating for him," Morticia thought to herself.

She then lifted herself onto the tip of the Satyr's fat cock head. She was sopping wet, but still had to let much of her body weight down onto his cock to force his bulbous mushroom tip through her stretching pussy lips. She moaned as the tip entered her pussy, never feeling such fullness before.

Morticia moaned, "Oh fuck Satyr, you really are a sex monster, the head of your cock has stretched my tight little pussy more than my husband ever could."

The Satyr responded, "You are so tight, you might as well have dressed as a virgin for Halloween instead of a witch."

Morticia remembered suddenly, "Fuck! I forgot the condom!"

She immediately jumped off of the Satyr's cock and asked Gomez for the condom.

Gomez took a break from stroking his cock to ruffle through his pockets and then throw her the condom.

Morticia opened the condom packet and began to roll it over the Satyr's prodigious mushroom tip, but she had to pull really hard to get it to stretch wide enough to engulf the Satyr's bulbous mushroom tip.

She must have pulled too hard as the Satyr's cock head ripped right through the condom. Although the base of the shaft of his meaty cock had a broken condom base around it, the length of his shaft and his entire cockhead were unprotected.

Morticia, almost in tears, mewed, "Fuck, I can't believe I broke the one condom we have. I promised my husband I would make my lover wear a condom, it was part of our deal."

The Satyr would not be denied his prize, he cleverly responded, "Morticia, the condom is technically still around the base of my penis, so you wouldn't be breaking your deal, I do technically have a condom on me."

Morticia, frustrated with sexual energy, responded, "You don't understand, I am not on the pill. There is a good reason my husband made me promise to use a condom. It is our most important rule. My Halloween is ruined!"

With Morticia's last sentence about to ruin his fun, the Satyr knew what he had to do.

The Satyr grabbed Morticia by the hips, raised her up, and firmly planted her tight opening on the tip of his cock. He then began to force his huge cock through her pussy lips. Morticia was not refusing him at all, she was thankful he was taking control, she was thankful her husband was not here to see this.

His cock forced it way into her forcefully but slowly, an agonizing inch by pleasurable inch. Her pussy was pulsating, slowly accommodating to his prodigious size, and truly supernatural girth. The head of his cock was forcing its way deeper into her than Morticia knew was possible, his shaft was now stretching her pussy lips to their limit. Her pussy was tingling with excitement.

She was immediately thrown into a world of pleasure and pain as the Satyr's cock speared itself all the way into her.

She was stretched so far it hurt, yet her pussy was ravenous with lust for his cock, it wanted to be stuffed so full it burst. Her pussy was wetter and hotter than ever before, smoldering as she knew the Satyr was the first man to fuck her raw.

Morticia exclaimed, "Fuck! You're so huge, I can't believe I am actually taking this monster inside me. Fuck! I can't believe you are the first man to enter me raw."

The Satyr teased back, "I knew you were a virgin, if your tiny husband uses a condom, he isn't even a real man. Your pussy is so amazing it should always be fucked raw. What a waste of pussy to use a condom on."

Morticia again, so thankful her husband was not here to see this, begged aloud, "Fuck yes! Dominate me, take my body and use it, use my pussy, it is all yours tonight."

With hard thrusts, the Satyr was fully embedding his enormous cock in and out of her now wildly pulsating pussy. This set Morticia off on her first ever orgasm. She was cumming for the first time in her life, she was cumming all over the Satyr's cock. All at the same time she sensed her pussy was on fire with lust, electric with the feeling of being stretched to the limit, and gushing with fluid. Gushing all over this stranger's massive cock.

She screamed out in orgasm for the first time in her life as his cock continued pumping in and out of her. His thrusts were so powerful, she imagined this is the power some women felt when riding a real stallion. She had lost complete control of herself in her ecstasy. Her brain was turning off while her pussy and her heart were more alive than ever.

Morticia, coming down from her orgasm, cooed, "Fuck yes big boy, my big Satyr, fuck my tight pussy and ruin it for my husband. Shoot your cum deep in my pussy. Deep in my womb. Send me home pregnant with your little, big cocked, Satyr baby growing deep inside me."

The Satyr, closer and closer to cumming with every word, grunted, "Fuck yes you whore, I am going to cum deep in your unprotected womb. Your tiny tummy will be swelling my babies by the time I send you home to your husband!"

Morticia could hear Mr. Gomez grunt in the corner, as he had clearly brought himself to an orgasm while watching her orgasm on the Satyr's cock.

Now, a mixture of Morticia's dirty talk and orgasmic writhing set off the Satyr.

The Satyr warned, "Here you go my whore, I am cumming deeper inside of you than anyone ever has, you and your pussy belong to me now. Take my fat cock and my thick cum into your innocent little womb."

With those words, the Satyr started spraying his cum deep, deep inside of Morticia. She could almost feel it in her soul. Her pussy orgasmically gripping his cock over and over and over again. Her pussy clenching his cock so hard, taking his cock so deep into herself that she was losing control over her own body. She was blacking out from the power of her own orgasm, as she lost her eye sight, all she could sense was his cock pulsating and spraying deep in her womb.

She passed out with his thick cock still shooting deep inside of her.

When she came too, she was face-down on the Satyr's chest. His cock still imbedded deep inside of her sodden pussy. His cum and her juices trickling out, from whatever small crevice was possible between his cock shaft and her still tightly gripping pussy lips. The goo was making a mess of everything.

The reader can only imagine what Gomez saw. Morticia's pink puffy pussy lips, still greedily stretched around this Satyr's huge cock, barely able to accommodate his size, gripping it so tightly, occasionally still convulsing with orgasmic aftershock. Cum trickling, no, now leaking out at a steady pace.

Morticia lifted her head up off the Satyr's chest for a moment, to look behind herself. She saw Mr. Gomez, with a renewed, hardened cock, coming towards her. She thought he was going to fuck her while she was still on top of the Satyr.

She was worried this little pervert was going to take the Satyr's thick cock out of her pussy and replace it with his tiny penis.

But this little pervert was even sicker than Morticia imagined.

Instead of trying to fuck her, the beautiful Morticia, Gomez jumped on the bed and opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out.

He started to lick her and the Satyr's combined love juices right from the source. She could feel his slimy little tongue greedily prodding her pussy lips, cleaning her and the Satyr with a frenzy. It probably only lasted a minute or two. She heard the pop of him sucking the Satyr's balls clean, then running his tongue up the Satyr's shaft to Morticia's pussy lips for final few drops. He tried to force his tongue into her pussy, but the Satyr's cock had so completely filled her, that her lips had no more room to stretch to allow in the pathetic Gomez' tongue.

This realization that the Satyr so completely filled her, combined with the cum he had just licked, must have pushed the pathetic man over the edge, he started cumming all over the bed, like a little boy who couldn't hold it in.

Morticia giggled as the man retreated off the bed and back into his corner.

Her giggling must have shamed him enough, as he quickly grabbed his belongings, zipped up his little suit and ran out of the room. Tears in his eyes and a little stiffy still protruding out of his suits pants fabric.

Morticia lifted herself off of the Satyrs cock, and a gush of cum fell out. The fullness she had enjoyed so much was now emptying out of her. She already missed the feeling of this amazing cock and this copious amount of cum. But she was exhausted. She rolled over and fell asleep. Too tired to even pull the blanket over herself.

The next morning she woke up and her Satyr lover was gone. All that was left for her was a scrap of hotel paper with his phone number on it. It shames her to admit, she did keep the scrap piece of paper with his number on it.

As she left her room, towards the lobby to checkout, she wondered to herself if her husband had half the night she did.

The end....

Please be sure to like, vote, and comment if you enjoyed this sexy and spooky Halloween tale.